PDA

View Full Version : Now you did it....You are stuck full time with me.

ranks66
07-07-2006, 04:53 PM
I just signed off ( as Sheep Shagger ) from JS online for the last time. I will now be a full time poster here.

NOW SUFFER :mrgreen: :twisted: :D :razz:

Badgepack
07-07-2006, 05:02 PM
No problems with that, the more the merrrier. Plus, you have a great avatar.

Joemailman
07-07-2006, 05:12 PM
I just signed off ( as Sheep Shagger ) from JS online for the last time. I will now be a full time poster here.

Did Tex get down on his knees and beg you to stay?

RashanGary
07-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Cool...Welcome Rank....

I think I've been here long enough to welcome people :)

This place is a pretty damn good blend of freedom to post whatever you want without the kaos and trouble that one or two trouble makers can stir up.

I think what makes this place cool is how everyone seems to have an equal say, even the newbs. If a poster gets out of line, it's rare to never that a mod or really long time reg says anything. For the most part they let the people post and moniter their own crap..That is cool.

I think this place will pass all the packer forums...I know some are really established, but this place is so welcoming and fair to all posters that it is bound to grow. It got pretty damn big, pretty damn quick. I can't imagine how many posters we'll have next draft.

ranks66
07-07-2006, 06:35 PM

Did Tex get down on his knees and beg you to stay?

I think tex is whacking off now because he is so happy. :oops:

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 06:37 PM
Forget js, I stop by every now and again, mostly just mr. blonde, Texas, and dabaddest bear, and the dude with the homer aviator

ranks66
07-07-2006, 06:53 PM
I like it here. Big diverse field of people, respectful people, some fun loving people......

Blonde in coach walks up to first class and sits down........

Flight attendant ( FA ) You can not sit here, you do not have a ticket.

Blonde. ( BL ) I am going to Toronto, I am blonde I am georgus and I am staying here.

FA You can not. sit here.

BL I am going to Toronto, I am blonde I am georgus and I am staying here.

FA goes and tell Co Pilot what is going on ( CP )
CP goes to Blonde.

CP MAAM You can not sit here, you do not have a ticket.

CP If you do not go back to your seat I will notify the police and you will be arrested when we land.

CP Goes to tell he Pilot. (PO)

PO Let me handle this = My wife is blond I know how to speak blondese.

PO to BL... SSSSS P Wisssper WISSPER

BL gets up and goes back to her seat in coach.

CO and FA That is great captain what did you tell her.

PO Easy, I told her only coach was going to Toronto..... First class was going to Monteral.

Bretsky
07-07-2006, 10:29 PM
YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE RANKS.

IN RECOGNITION OF YOUR NEWLY FOUND HOME, I GIVE YOU THIS:

Well, here is a series of promises that really speaks to true friendship:

1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile - I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.

6. When you are confused - I will use little words.

7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

This is my oath . . . I pledge it 'til the end. Why? You may ask.

Because you are a valued member of Packerrats

ranks66
07-07-2006, 10:47 PM
YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE RANKS.

IN RECOGNITION OF YOUR NEWLY FOUND HOME, I GIVE YOU THIS:

Well, here is a series of promises that really speaks to true friendship:

1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile - I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.

6. When you are confused - I will use little words.

7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

This is my oath . . . I pledge it 'til the end. Why? You may ask.

Because you are a valued member of Packerrats

Thanks Brets

And if I ever find that fucken kieshka I will have life by the ass.

You know that God I had a lot of OV VO tonithg ofther wies I would say I am drunk.

MJZiggy
07-07-2006, 10:57 PM
If you weren't so drunk I'd say nice to have ya. Considering your condition, it's nice to have you as long as you don't barf on my shoes--I know what you guys are thinking and I don't need to see pictures of barfed-on shoes.

ranks66
07-07-2006, 11:13 PM
Is it too late to be sick....... ?

http://www.bartcop.com/arnie-doperz-sm.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
07-08-2006, 07:50 AM
Where'd you get pic of Arnold Schwartznegger smoking weed?

Little Whiskey
07-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Where'd you get pic of Arnold Schwartznegger smoking weed?

the democrates

ranks66
07-08-2006, 05:12 PM
If you ggogle dumb ass it comes up

woodbuck27
07-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Jeeee that is what's missing in my life . JSO and all the really nice people over there. Posters with real manners and that 'your really at HOME here' feeling.

on second thought. What in "H" happened to that place? It resembled trying to live in a shark tank last time I popped in for a look see.

That was about 5 weeks ago. Never been back.

Screw the 2000 posts. This Forum is going to become - flat out the best NFL Fan site on the net, as it has maturity and 'that HOMEY FEEL.

Now maybe I'm wrong but as long as it's a Packer forum. How can it not be really great? That is all up to us.

ranks66. Sometimes decisions take time. I was there too and I really enjoy this forum. I won't welcome you aboard as you've been here awhile.

This is going to be the REAL DEAL.

Harlan Huckleby
07-08-2006, 07:39 PM
it has maturity and 'that HOMEY FEEL.

naturally, I take credit for this.

Joemailman
07-08-2006, 07:56 PM
I was checking out JSOnline and that this post was interesting:

DaBaddestBear Posted: 6/30/2006 11:33:25 AM

DaBaddestBear

Total Posts: 947
Last Post: 7/7/2006

I see why most of your fans have went to packerrats.com. Let me cuss about the Packers on this board and everyone would be asking to ban me, but Mr. Blonde spews racist remarks in rapid fashion and it goes unnoticed?
Good luck to continuing to be a ghost town of a message board. With your poor moderator support you deserve it.

Harlan Huckleby
07-08-2006, 08:01 PM
Mr. Blonde, once again working his recruiting magic for PackerRats!

BallHawk
07-08-2006, 09:00 PM
JS has become less about sports and more about politics and trashing other people. That place was doing so well, but than came Lawyer Joe and others and it fell apart. What this forum does so well, is it seperates the topics. Packers topics and unrelated stuff. And the Romper Room makes this forum so much better. Tank's blog, Mazzin Vs. SkinBasket, etc. The Brewers and Bucks forums are still good though. And MTP is a much better moderator than Mike Davis. But than again...who isn't?

Deputy Nutz
07-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Whats up Ranks, about time you set sail from JSO. glad to have you here full time. But let be known we are simply not a safe haven for liberals. We accept all kinds of political refugees.