PDA

View Full Version : Something so simple....

packinpatland
01-27-2009, 07:35 PM
What a smart kid!

http://sportsfromsidelines.blogspot.com/

High School Senior Trevor Leahy has designed and developed goalie pads that resemble netting. Trevor says that when the opposing team attempts to score on him, they're always looking for the open net. So as opposed to wearing dark blue pads that give the clear vision to the open parts of the net, he's developed these pads. He's already had two shut-outs with them. Figures it took a senior in high school to come up with something sooo simple...

texaspackerbacker
01-27-2009, 08:16 PM
What a smart kid!

http://sportsfromsidelines.blogspot.com/

High School Senior Trevor Leahy has designed and developed goalie pads that resemble netting. Trevor says that when the opposing team attempts to score on him, they're always looking for the open net. So as opposed to wearing dark blue pads that give the clear vision to the open parts of the net, he's developed these pads. He's already had two shut-outs with them. Figures it took a senior in high school to come up with something sooo simple...

Is that legal? It's like a pitcher wearing a white baseball glove.

Harlan Huckleby
01-27-2009, 08:19 PM
The University of Georgia once painted footballs on their jerseys for a game, so it was hard to know who was carrying the ball.

I don't think these sorts of tricks are clever, they are just poor sportsmanship.

SkinBasket
01-27-2009, 08:25 PM
I don't think these sorts of tricks are clever, they are just poor sportsmanship.

I agree 100% with this cocksucker, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

packinpatland
01-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Oh please.............did you see the photo of the shin pads?
Not really much difference between what he's wearing and the old plain white ones.

mraynrand
01-27-2009, 09:53 PM

I agree 100% with this cocksucker, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

It's gamesmanship. I didn't like it when they yelled while Noonan was trying to sink that putt and I don't like this.

Harlan Huckleby
01-27-2009, 10:01 PM
we had a foosball table in our basement rec room. (very 70's) my little brother used to lift the table and tilt it. "Part of the game" he said.

packinpatland
01-27-2009, 10:06 PM
I think the kid was messing with the oppponents heads more than their eyes.

SkinBasket
01-28-2009, 07:20 AM
I think the kid was messing with the oppponents heads more than their eyes.

If he didn't suck, he wouldn't have to mess with anything.