PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping

Partial
07-08-2006, 04:36 AM
does it piss you right the hell off the way it pisses me off when you are rudely awoken by your girlfriend for breathing too loudly? It sure does me. First of all, you're sleeping. You cannot control how loud you're breathing. Rather than going to sleep herself from 2am to now, she sat up in bed being a pain in the ass because I was breathing too hard. This especially pisses me off since she changed our plans for the weekend so I am going on like 2 hours sleep to accomodate her and her friend, where as she slept for 12 hours last night. I am so pissed that I could shit a brick. It is the most outrageous thing ever. F@#king let me sleep, ya know? Sorry for the rant, I am just pissed.

the_idle_threat
07-08-2006, 05:21 AM
Condolences ... but shouldn't this be in the 'rants' thread? :smile:

Harlan Huckleby
07-08-2006, 07:40 AM
does it piss you right the hell off the way it pisses me off when you are rudely awoken by your girlfriend for breathing too loudly?

Well, just be sure you aren't relying on a condom alone for birth control.
Whups, wrong thread, sorry.

Iron Mike
07-08-2006, 07:45 AM
http://www.best-motorcycle.com/helmets/foam-earplugs-180.jpg

Two words. Foam earplugs. :roll:

MJZiggy
07-08-2006, 08:05 AM
In our household and my parents where the marriage has survived for decades, the rule of thumb is if there's snoring going on, and gently rolling him over won't work, go sleep somewhere else and if it persists, seek medical advice. If he's just breathing loud, for gods sake get used to it.

Little Whiskey
07-08-2006, 10:44 AM
I am so pissed that I could shit a brick.

and you thought she was upset when you breathed loud. wait till she catches you "shitting a brick". its gotta be hard on the arse, as well as the porcelain!!!

Partial
07-08-2006, 11:09 AM
Update - probably was an extreme overreaction on my part since I was extremely exahusted. I don't think the situation went exactly as described, but man I was ticked off. I am now well rested by going somewhere else.

GBRulz
07-08-2006, 11:51 AM
A good example supporting the theory that yes, MEN REALLY DO GET PMS :wink:

Bretsky
07-08-2006, 01:14 PM
A good example supporting the theory that yes, MEN REALLY DO GET PMS :wink:

Only one reason a chick should wake us up :wink:

Anyways, I subscribe to the reference Ziggy made; too much noise, give a bump and they'll roll over and be quiet.

Partial
07-08-2006, 01:30 PM
it wouldn't have been as bad if she didn't expect me to be sympathic and listen to her, I was just exhausted and really all I wanted to do was sleep.

MJZiggy
07-08-2006, 01:39 PM
'Wait a minute. I just reread your first post. She woke you up to tell you not to breathe while she was sitting up? That's just rude if you're not trying to sleep yourself.

Partial
07-08-2006, 01:46 PM
no no, she was trying to sleep but was in that pissed/frustrated stage. It wasn't really anything she was joking around but I got overly pissed off. It really irritated me though, where as she did not think it would. I was so tired!!

woodbuck27
07-08-2006, 07:00 PM
does it piss you right the hell off the way it pisses me off when you are rudely awoken by your girlfriend for breathing too loudly? It sure does me. First of all, you're sleeping. You cannot control how loud you're breathing. Rather than going to sleep herself from 2am to now, she sat up in bed being a pain in the ass because I was breathing too hard. This especially pisses me off since she changed our plans for the weekend so I am going on like 2 hours sleep to accomodate her and her friend, where as she slept for 12 hours last night. I am so pissed that I could shit a brick. It is the most outrageous thing ever. F@#king let me sleep, ya know? Sorry for the rant, I am just pissed.

Get her to a drugstore and help her find some decent ear plugs. If she doesn't use them and continues to whine. . .shift lanes.

There is going to be 'REAL problems' ahead.

Harlan Huckleby
07-08-2006, 07:41 PM
Get her to a drugstore and help her find some decent ear plugs.

WAit a minute, are we back to the birth control topic after all?

MJZiggy
07-08-2006, 07:43 PM
No Harlan, you don't plug the EARS for that.

Harlan Huckleby
07-08-2006, 07:59 PM
But it's not a bad idea as a precaution - you can get some real screamers at close range.

Deputy Nutz
07-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Sleeping in the same bed with another person is just a bad idea.

GBRulz
07-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Sleeping in the same bed with another person is just a bad idea.

Did you just watch "Leave It To Beaver" on TVLand or something? Cracks me up how ol June sleeps in her own bed!!

MadtownPacker
07-08-2006, 11:24 PM
If she doesn't use them and continues to whine. . .shift lanes.

Daaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnn, Woody dropped it like an old skool pimp.

On the real Partial you should have told her it would be much more quiet in the garage for her. Gotta let her know who is running the show right away or next thing you know your boyz will be laughing at you for being whupped and they will be right.

Partial
07-09-2006, 01:11 AM
For reference, this is the first time this happened. I probably was snoring like a mother fucker, but I am not sure. I definitely made it clear that she royally pissed me off, and all is well now. Really this was a pretty unnecessary thread to make, I was super pissed and beyond tired at the time of it.