PDA

View Full Version : A Confession: I am openly straight

Kiwon
01-28-2009, 08:25 AM
What is it with all these news stories that make sure to note that someone is "openly gay?"

Who cares if someone is gay or "openly gay?"

Are there degrees of gayness?

In the same vein, I proudly declare that I'm a heterosexual who is openly straight. 8-)

mraynrand
01-28-2009, 08:33 AM
You are an intolerant homophobe.

Harlan Huckleby
01-28-2009, 08:51 AM
I don't care what heterosexuals do in the privacy of their homes, but flamers like Kiwon make me sick.

hoosier
01-28-2009, 09:06 AM
What is it with all these news stories that make sure to note that someone is "openly gay?"

In the same vein, I proudly declare that I'm a heterosexual who is openly straight. 8-)

You're a knob. :lol:

sheepshead
01-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Sounds like you had a dream about a hairy ball sack slapping your chin.

Kiwon
01-28-2009, 11:18 AM
You are an intolerant homophobe.

I like to think of myself as a tolerant homophobe...and did I mention that I am openly straight?

Harlan Huckleby
01-28-2009, 11:19 AM
so I see. your fly is down, mr. excitable.

hoosier
01-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Methinks that the Kiwon doth protest too much.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Methinks that the Kiwon doth protest too much.

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/1999_American_Beauty/tn/chris_cooper_american_beauty_001.jpg

Kiwon
01-28-2009, 04:18 PM
hoosier and tyrone smalluns, on the other hand, are uncomfortable with their heterosexuality and are simply straight, not "openly straight" like me.

While it's true that tyrone was a switch-hitter, he's made progress with his gender confusion and rumor has it that he's become a practicing heterosexual. The role-playing and doll therapy is working.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-28-2009, 04:20 PM
hoosier and tyrone smalluns, on the other hand, are uncomfortable with their heterosexuality and are simply straight, not "openly straight" like me.

While it's true that tyrone was a switch-hitter, he's made progress with his gender confusion and rumor has it that he's become a practicing heterosexual. The role-playing and doll therapy is working.

the lady doth protest too much

Kiwon
01-28-2009, 04:25 PM

the lady doth protest too much

I was talking about you, not your weekend persona.

Kiwon
02-02-2009, 09:00 AM
:roll: The media somehow feels the need to honor "openly gay" heroes.

BTW, I remain firmly "openly straight."

.................................................. ...............
Battered Iceland pins its hopes on Johanna Sigurdardottir, world’s first lesbian PM

ICELAND was preparing yesterday for the appointment of Johanna Sigurdardottir as the country’s first female prime minister and the world’s first openly gay premier in the hope that she can lead the country out of financial meltdown.

Sigurdardottir, 66, is a former air stewardess who was divorced from the father of her two sons, a banker, and now lives with her British-educated girlfriend Jonina Leosdottir, a 54-year-old author, playwright and journalist. The couple signed a civil partnership agreement in 2002.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article5627522.ece

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/89/Johanna_sigurdardottir_official_portrait.jpg/225px-Johanna_sigurdardottir_official_portrait.jpg

.................................................. ...........

And let's not forget "the first ever openly gay non-incumbent to be elected to the House of Representatives."

Madison's Tammy Baldwin

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a8/Tammy_Baldwin%2C_official_photo_portrait%2C_color. jpg/160px-Tammy_Baldwin%2C_official_photo_portrait%2C_color. jpg

Zool
02-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Even this guy thinks that this thread is gay.

http://myspace.drewpydraws.com/insult/gayest.jpg

mraynrand
02-02-2009, 09:09 AM
:roll: The media somehow feels the need to honor "openly gay" heroes.

BTW, I remain firmly "openly straight."

.................................................. ...............
Battered Iceland pins its hopes on Johanna Sigurdardottir, world’s first lesbian PM

ICELAND was preparing yesterday for the appointment of Johanna Sigurdardottir as the country’s first female prime minister and the world’s first openly gay premier in the hope that she can lead the country out of financial meltdown.

I thought Iceland went out of business. There was a liquidation sale and everything. I got a 42" Plasma screen for 240 bucks and 6 free Sugarcubes and Bjork CDs.

mraynrand
02-02-2009, 09:12 AM

http://myspace.drewpydraws.com/insult/gayest.jpg

He has a difficult time dealing with his Dad.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3161/2701272558_27077730ff.jpg

Kiwon
02-02-2009, 10:21 AM

Ha! Gay, yes, but not "openly gay."

LL2
02-02-2009, 11:50 AM
I think this thread is a valid discussion. Why do newspapers, media outlets, etc. need to state that one is "openly gay" when saying that John Smith is the new mayor? For years when a person is black or African-American their race was mentioned, and I could be wrong, but it seems to be done to a lesser degree. Although many African-Americans don't want special emphasis point to the fact that they are African-American, which was the case when Tony Dungy won the SB. Perhaps one wants the world to know they are gay when their new achievement is mentioned or it's a pride thing. maybe it's just me, but I don't thing pointing out ones sexual preference is the same and pointing out ones race. Who needs to know your sexual preference?

Zool
02-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Ever try to degrade someone by calling them hetero? Or white?

"Hey look at that honkey heterosexual."

Thats why.

mraynrand
02-02-2009, 11:59 AM

Thats why.

So you're saying people announce they are gay to invite ridicule?

Zool
02-02-2009, 12:00 PM

Thats why.

Exactly

swede
02-02-2009, 12:16 PM
I'm staying closet stupid, then.

SkinBasket
02-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get five dolla from her baby daddy.

MadtownPacker
02-02-2009, 04:05 PM

Thats why.

So you're saying people announce they are gay to invite ridicule?Just to have something else to cry they are being discriminated for.

I agree with your idea in this thread Kiwon.

Freak Out
02-02-2009, 05:38 PM

I guess we could still consider you straight because it is your wife pegging you and not some big hairy dude.

Zool
02-02-2009, 08:14 PM

I guess we could still consider you straight because it is your wife pegging you and not some big hairy dude.

Best use of pegging on this forum in weeks.

Kiwon
02-02-2009, 09:01 PM

Thats why.

Exactly

Oh please....a prominent person being trumpeted by the media as "openly gay" is all about being PC.

It's the not-so-subtle campaign to accomplish two things:

1. to suggest that someone is born "gay" and sexual orientation has nothing to do with personal choice. We are just helpless victims of our genes.

"Gay is the new Black," that's the latest PC/civil rights mantra.

2. to call for homosexuals to become active in LGBT issues in order to validate their lifestyle and political agendas.

Being touted by the media as "openly gay" may invite ridicule among the dweebs but it's a major resume enhancer among the PC elites worldwide.

Let's be honest about it.

Heterosexual WASPs, on the other hand, are the bane of society. Oh, when will straight whites "do what is right?"

Zool
02-02-2009, 10:40 PM
Fuckin fags being all proud of themselves and shit. Fuck em.

Kiwon
02-03-2009, 01:45 AM

What an articulate and thoughtful response!

Well-reasoned, measured, and summarizes the discussion nicely. Quite enlightening.

Kiwon
02-03-2009, 03:04 AM

And those "openly gay" people were so proud of themselves that they kindly provided everyone with the ability to know that Mr. Larry Battaglia, an accountant of Prj Holdings gave $1,000.00 to support Proposition 8 on 9/14/2008.

Now wasn't that kind of them.

They even put the names and locations of all the other Proposition 8 donors on Google Maps so that everyone could know how much they gave and where they are. What a kind-hearted lot those proud people are!

Gee, I wonder what the goal could be here?

I know, let's visit Rita Fabri who is retired and gave $25.00 to support Prop 8 on 9/5/2008. She lives near the bus stop on the 3100 block of Octavia Street in San Francisco. She shouldn't be too hard to track down. We can ask her why she made her donation to support Prop 8. Probably the old lady was confused.

Congratulations Grandma Rita, you're famous. You can see your name, occupation, how much you gave and where you live clearly posted on the Internet at http://www.eightmaps.com/ Ah, somebody loves you! :hug:

We wish you the best of health, and remember, if you want to avoid such attention in the future you need to donate and vote "the right way" next time. Okay? :wink:

mraynrand
02-03-2009, 08:11 AM
http://www.ushmm.org/lcmedia/photo/lc/image/29/29034.jpg

Kiwon
02-03-2009, 10:09 AM
http://www.ushmm.org/lcmedia/photo/lc/image/29/29034.jpg

Well said.

hoosier
02-03-2009, 11:46 AM

Thats why.

Exactly

Oh please....a prominent person being trumpeted by the media as "openly gay" is all about being PC.

1. to suggest that someone is born "gay" and sexual orientation has nothing to do with personal choice. We are just helpless victims of our genes.

2. to call for homosexuals to become active in LGBT issues in order to validate their lifestyle and political agendas.

Being touted by the media as "openly gay" may invite ridicule among the dweebs but it's a major resume enhancer among the PC elites worldwide.

Heterosexual WASPs, on the other hand, are the bane of society. Oh, when will straight whites "do what is right?"

And here I thought it was being done just to antagonize the likes of you. :lol:

Freak Out
02-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Didn't the Mormon church donate $200,000 or so to the campaign against prop 8?

SkinBasket
02-03-2009, 12:08 PM
Didn't the Mormon church donate $200,000 or so to the campaign against prop 8?

Yes, which led to Tom "Lincolnesque" Hanks labeling Mormons unAmerican.

Harlan Huckleby
02-03-2009, 12:22 PM

There was a time not so long ago when being gay was considered shameful. Could even be dangerous. Its good that people don't have to hide now.

You're too young to remember.

There is no longer a need to suggest this viewpoint, most people have come to accept it. Just like people no longer believe that touching a frog causes warts.

mraynrand
02-03-2009, 12:28 PM

There was a time not so long ago when being gay was considered shameful. Could even be dangerous. Its good that people don't have to hide now.

There is no longer a need to suggest this viewpoint, most people have come to accept it. Just like people no longer believe that touching a frog causes warts.

WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? Kermit can now come out of the closet!

Heigh Ho!, fellow homosexual non wart-inducing froggies!

http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/kermit.jpg

Kiwon
02-03-2009, 02:35 PM

Thats why.

Exactly

And here I thought it was being done just to antagonize the likes of you. :lol:

It's liberals that are big into painting people as racist, sexist, and homophobic.

The whole point of the thread is to question why the need to highlight the sexual orientation of anyone.

Of course, the "openly stupid" like you would miss the point.

Freak Out
02-03-2009, 02:40 PM
:lol: :lol:

Brando19
02-05-2009, 07:15 PM

WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? Kermit can now come out of the closet!

Heigh Ho!, fellow homosexual non wart-inducing froggies!

Ok...I can take the queer bashing, but DON"T fuck with Kermit!!!!!!!!!!!

swede
02-06-2009, 09:09 AM
It's not easy, peeing green.

Harlan Huckleby
02-06-2009, 09:11 AM
frog hater!