PDA

View Full Version : What percentage of Packerrats is devoted to refuting Partial

mraynrand
01-28-2009, 12:34 PM
It seems that most threads on Packerrats basically degenerate either into a shouting match over Favre, or into a refutation of some claim by Partial. With the loss of the threads agonizing over Tank, and the temporary banning of the main 'Favre arguers' is Packerrats essentially a glorified "Refute Partial" website?

Little Whiskey
01-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Source?

Kiwon
01-28-2009, 04:27 PM
I support Partial. :tup:

Zool
01-28-2009, 04:31 PM
I support P when he's accurate. If a guy gets combative he gets what he gives. Cant complain too much about that.

Partial says a lot of off the wall shit.

Partial
01-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Partial is the square peg attempting to go into a round hole. Outside of the box thinker right here <----

Harlan Huckleby
01-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Partial, I give you credit for sticking to your principles. But your thinking is very much inside the box, you recite ideological forumulas.

Harlan Huckleby
01-28-2009, 04:44 PM
oh my god, I realize I have just pushed-up the percentage of packerrats time spent arguing with Partial.

texaspackerbacker
01-28-2009, 04:54 PM
I haven't really noticed that he has been all that controversial--not in politics and not about the Packers. And if it's some other silly crap you're talking about, well, like I said, I haven't noticed--because it probably wasn't worth discussing.

HowardRoark
01-28-2009, 04:59 PM
I just want to find out how much weight he ends up losing.

sheepshead
01-28-2009, 05:04 PM
I think he should give a little more thought to his posts, other than that, not too outrageous.

red
01-28-2009, 05:25 PM
i think a good 70 % of the threads in the RR are devoted to political arguing

everyday you see 4 or 5 threads started up, their only reason is to piss of people from the other side

this is not a political forum, this is suppose to be the fun forum. instead you have people trying to piss off others all the time.

take it to a political forum, and give us back our fun forum

honestly, all that bullshit should be thrown into one giant FYI type thread

OR A SEPARATE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

texaspackerbacker
01-28-2009, 05:49 PM
i think a good 70 % of the threads in the RR are devoted to political arguing

everyday you see 4 or 5 threads started up, their only reason is to piss of people from the other side

this is not a political forum, this is suppose to be the fun forum. instead you have people trying to piss off others all the time.

take it to a political forum, and give us back our fun forum

honestly, all that bullshit should be thrown into one giant FYI type thread

OR A SEPARATE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red, this IS a political forum. If you're too ignorant to keep up, then just ignore the "70%" (actually, I think if you check it out, it's about 30-70 the other way, but who's counting).

Some people actually care about things that have the potential to be life and death issues--and others which, if not life and death, are at least life changing on a large scale.

If you prefer silly shit--that has little or no significant effect on anybody, then knock yourself out. You won't see me or any of the other political posters trying to piss all over your fun. And fun is what it's all about, after all. I don't JUST post about politics because it is so vitally important to so many people's lives; I do it because it is FUN.

Oh OK, I went ahead and counted. On page one of Romper Room, 30 total posts, only 6 would be considered political--and some of those are stretches. So it ain't 70%; It ain't even 30%; It's actually 20%.

sheepshead
01-28-2009, 06:19 PM
He's gotcha on that one Red, for many of us politics IS fun. Your fun doesnt look like my fun (since I dont know who was on your avatar and some guy said I need to get a life until I do).
So make your own fun I guess and some will chime in.

red
01-28-2009, 06:52 PM
would you politicos object to a subforum?

and for you two

its not just me that has a problem with the politics, there's others, including some that no longer post here because of it

Harlan Huckleby
01-28-2009, 07:18 PM

and for you two

its not just me that has a problem with the politics, there's others, including some that no longer post here because of it

Can you not tell that a thread will be political from its title? I would have no objection to a separate forum if you have a clear idea of what you want. (Actually, I should say I will agree to oppose your idea, that way your idea has a chance, because MAdtown always does the opposite of what I want.)

If we had a separate forum for politics, which of these threads would belong there:

Postone Digital TV ?
A Confession: I am openly straight
100-0
talk show hosts
Artic Air
Ranking the Presidents
Old People Working
Mortgage Housing Crisis?

red
01-28-2009, 08:18 PM
well, any thread that someone intends to be about politics

and any thread that turns into political back and forth gets moved there

Little Whiskey
01-28-2009, 08:35 PM
is this considered a political thread?

if so I believe you turned it into one.

mraynrand
01-28-2009, 09:38 PM
And I tried to make a fun thread because I saw multiple threads on the Packer side that were specifically refuting Partial. Red, you strike me as an emotional thinker. That's OK, I guess, but you're not really coming across all that clearly.

Harlan Huckleby
01-28-2009, 10:01 PM
and any thread that turns into political back and forth gets moved there

that could work ok. an awful lot of threads do turn sort-of political. Like when skinbasket says mean things about poor people just because they want to enjoy a little television after a hard day remodeling rich folks' bathrooms.

I believe in experimenting. why not try red's idea just for the hell of it? maybe it would make the place more fun for some people. its easy enough to scrap it if it proves to be annoying.

but Madtown is not big on experiments. If I suggest using a lighter shade of beige for the background, he gets all worried that Bretsky will be upset by the change. People around here like the old barber shop to stay the same.

OK, I just changed my mind: MADTOWN, RED'S IDEA IS A DUMB ASS IDEA, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING IT!

texaspackerbacker
01-28-2009, 11:57 PM
I think that red and his haters of all things political better be careful what they wish for. Why?

Well, it's like this: even though, as I said, maybe 80% of the threads in Romper Room are NOT political, the great majority of those who post in those non-political threads are our illustrious political posters.

What will happen if they decide to split it off and have a political thread along with the old Romper Room? The political posters will spend most of their time in the political room, and the old Romper Room will shrivel up and die--maybe not right away, more like a slow painful demise--nothing but a few dull red-types talking about a few dull subjects.

Imagine if say six months from now, red starts a thread in Romper Room whining about how all the action is in the Political Room, etc. Nobody will even be there to hear his plaintiff wail and discuss it.

bobblehead
01-29-2009, 12:01 AM

and for you two

I personally am all for it, but in honesty I don't think I would enter the RR without politics....VERY little has ever interested me otherwise.

bobblehead
01-29-2009, 12:05 AM
I think that red and his haters of all things political better be careful what they wish for. Why?

Well, it's like this: even though, as I said, maybe 80% of the threads in Romper Room are NOT political, the great majority of those who post in those non-political threads are our illustrious political posters.

What will happen if they decide to split it off and have a political thread along with the old Romper Room? The political posters will spend most of their time in the political room, and the old Romper Room will shrivel up and die--maybe not right away, more like a slow painful demise--nothing but a few dull red-types talking about a few dull subjects.

Imagine if say six months from now, red starts a thread in Romper Room whining about how all the action is in the Political Room, etc. Nobody will even be there to hear his plaintiff wail and discuss it.

AHA...but what if we introduce the fairness doctrine. For every post you make in the political room you will be required to make a whimsical thoughtful post in the Romper Room!!

texaspackerbacker
01-29-2009, 12:05 AM

and for you two

I personally am all for it, but in honesty I don't think I would enter the RR without politics....VERY little has ever interested me otherwise.

Like I said .......

MadtownPacker
01-29-2009, 03:12 PM
This thread has brought up an interesting point.

For those interested all you need to do is make a fair poll and have the vast majority win to make it so.

So just like America does, vote on it!

Harlan Huckleby
01-29-2009, 05:07 PM
my poll on making a Favre room won a solid majority and you ignored it.

what is "vast majority"? never mind.

if you want to try a politics room, just do it. I think it is about as good of an idea as having a Brett Favre room, which is to say its an iffy idea.

mraynrand
01-29-2009, 05:48 PM
what is "vast majority"? .

56%

Iron Mike
06-13-2011, 11:43 PM
WTF, bring his ass back.....

Joemailman
06-14-2011, 04:10 PM

Let the record show that Mike misses Partial's ass. :D

Zool
06-14-2011, 04:26 PM
I stand by my original post. The guy says some pretty off the wall shit for reaction. I admit, I kind of miss his special brand of retarded.

red
06-14-2011, 06:36 PM
OMG

i got down to the end of the first page thinking it was the end of the thread and saw tex as the last poster. i nearly vomited all over the place thinking that old fuck was still alive and posting again

thank god i saw there was a page two. i can sleep easy tonight thinking he's worm food like usual

red
06-14-2011, 06:39 PM

he added alot to this forum, in drama and other ways. and it would be nice to have him back

but he has self destructed a couple time in massive ways, just begging to be sent away. like a murderer getting out of prison, but then killing someone else and driving the body to the police station, just so he can go back to prison

Bretsky
06-14-2011, 06:54 PM
he found a lot of interesting articles and posted them for discussion; I miss that. He was also anti homer; I like to see that as well :)

SkinBasket
06-14-2011, 07:41 PM
I stand by my original post. The guy says some pretty off the wall shit for reaction. I admit, I kind of miss his special brand of retarded.

Even after his year long crusade to see me banned, and all his idiotic bullshit over the years, I still recommended to "Joe" that he only be restricted to the Packer section, and not banned outright. He is the worst of humanity. A pampered, outraged, clueless imbecilic manbaby on the rampage. Good entertainment.

retailguy
06-14-2011, 08:23 PM
Even after his year long crusade to see me banned, and all his idiotic bullshit over the years, I still recommended to "Joe" that he only be restricted to the Packer section, and not banned outright. He is the worst of humanity. A pampered, outraged, clueless imbecilic manbaby on the rampage. Good entertainment.

That wasn't possible, I also wanted to "restrict" tyrone to FYI, but that wasn't possible either. I'd have done those things if I could've, first.

GrnBay007
06-14-2011, 11:28 PM
he added alot to this forum, in drama and other ways. and it would be nice to have him back

but he has self destructed a couple time in massive ways, just begging to be sent away. like a murderer getting out of prison, but then killing someone else and driving the body to the police station, just so he can go back to prison

You seem to know a LITTLE TOO much about this sort of thing u bad ass! :)

GrnBay007
06-14-2011, 11:31 PM
I don't care if he comes back.......but dangggggg that kid was HARD-HEADED!!!! Part of me always wanted to see what he had to say in 3-5 years when reality (life) checked in!!!!

There were a few times I actually felt sorry for him when the whole forum was ganging up on him....but that seemed to motivate him even more. Craziness!

Deputy Nutz
06-15-2011, 01:34 AM
Free Partial!

SkinBasket
06-15-2011, 08:07 AM
That wasn't possible, I also wanted to "restrict" tyrone to FYI, but that wasn't possible either. I'd have done those things if I could've, first.

Then someone needs to look into creating a new group that's restricted to only the football section. Seems like if we can stop people from going to the GC, which is a crime really, then it shouldn't be impossible to remove permission to the other forum areas. Of course, I don't know just how badly you guys fucked up the set-up, so maybe it is impossible.

mraynrand
06-15-2011, 08:11 AM
OMG

i got down to the end of the first page thinking it was the end of the thread and saw tex as the last poster. i nearly vomited all over the place thinking that old fuck was still alive and posting again

thank god i saw there was a page two. i can sleep easy tonight thinking he's worm food like usual

I kinda miss Tex destroying you in the Romper Room (prior to FYI), and watching you flee, complaining all the way to the forum administrator for 'allowing political posts on a football site" that you were somehow "unable to avoid" reading. LOL. PS - You have become that which you hate.

Freak Out
06-15-2011, 12:38 PM
I liked Tex and after corresponding with him realized we had quite a bit in common.....outside of politics. :)

red
06-15-2011, 02:12 PM
I kinda miss Tex destroying you in the Romper Room (prior to FYI), and watching you flee, complaining all the way to the forum administrator for 'allowing political posts on a football site" that you were somehow "unable to avoid" reading. LOL. PS - You have become that which you hate.

not on this site you didn't. i learned long ago that trying to talk politics online is a giant waste of time.

tex could never except the fact that other people can have an opinion also, whether it be politics or the packers or anything. you can present all the facts you want, he would ignore them then personaly attack you

mraynrand
06-15-2011, 04:36 PM
not on this site you didn't.
If the search function is fixed, enjoy the Tim Russert thread. And every other thread where you argued your inability to avoid arguing politics because you couldn't avoid arguing.

i learned long ago that trying to talk politics online is a giant waste of time.

But arguing about the inability to avoid arguing politics wasn't and isn't, apparently.

tex could never except the fact that other people can have an opinion also, whether it be politics or the packers or anything. you can present all the facts you want, he would ignore them then personaly attack you

You could never accept that Tex thought he was right, and argued his points strongly and very often effectively. You preferred not only to be spared his arguments, but to be spared from having to know they existed. As I said, once you started personally attacking him, and wishing for and celebrating his demise, you became what you hated, except that your arguments were never all that compelling or interesting.

3irty1
06-15-2011, 05:51 PM
I really doubt he'd come back even if he was told he could. After this much time I'm sure he's kicked the habit or at least found a new Packers group to mix things up with--there is no shortage.

He was the worst most of the time but it was still a mistake to ban him and Ty. Forums need guys like that and there is little debate since everyone is mostly right all the time. Now we're reduced to arguing mostly about racism.

Freak Out
06-15-2011, 06:20 PM
I talked to Partial briefly a few months back and he told me he hadn't posted on any football forums in a long time....and didn't miss it. He did say he enjoyed the Cat Fancy forum though....

MJZiggy
06-15-2011, 06:25 PM
I talked to Partial briefly a few months back and he told me he hadn't posted on any football forums in a long time....and didn't miss it. He did say he enjoyed the Cat Fancy forum though....

I'm sure he's giving them all hell about proper litter scooping techniques, and I bet the istore has a wicked new app for cat care that's way better (the same) than anything you'll find on the android market.

Scott Campbell
06-15-2011, 06:54 PM
I'm sure he's giving them all hell about proper litter scooping techniques, and I bet the istore has a wicked new app for cat care that's way better (the same) than anything you'll find on the android market.

I get you ladies really miss him. He definitely had the "it" factor.

MadtownPacker
06-15-2011, 07:29 PM
I really doubt he'd come back even if he was told he could. After this much time I'm sure he's kicked the habit or at least found a new Packers group to mix things up with--there is no shortage.

He was the worst most of the time but it was still a mistake to ban him and Ty. Forums need guys like that and there is little debate since everyone is mostly right all the time. Now we're reduced to arguing mostly about racism.
You talk alot of shit since you where the one that set off. Dont fucking argue the point MFer cuz you know it is true.

I partied with the kid and he was cool. His account was activated last week so someone let him know.

Freak Out
06-15-2011, 07:39 PM
I just lit the Rat signal.

SkinBasket
06-15-2011, 07:44 PM
You talk alot of shit since you where the one that set off. Dont fucking argue the point MFer cuz you know it is true.

If you're talking about the boobie pictures, that's not accurate. Partial told us exactly where he posted and what his user name was on that forum a long long time ago. Several members here knew about his thread over there - independantly. I tried to tell him much later that was not a smart thing to do, but like the other 45 tons of advice that was heaped on that kid... poof. I would dig it up if we could search and show you exactly where he invited all of us to look at topless, pantless pics of him.

Then again, maybe you're talking about something else.

MadtownPacker
06-15-2011, 09:32 PM
If you're talking about the boobie pictures, that's not accurate. Partial told us exactly where he posted and what his user name was on that forum a long long time ago. Several members here knew about his thread over there - independantly. I tried to tell him much later that was not a smart thing to do, but like the other 45 tons of advice that was heaped on that kid... poof. I would dig it up if we could search and show you exactly where he invited all of us to look at topless, pantless pics of him.

I know he asked for it. He always has. Still doesnt make it right and still violates the one thing we had all agreed to when this place started.

HowardRoark
06-15-2011, 10:41 PM
I still think we should change the name of FYI to Ratskeller.

mraynrand
06-15-2011, 10:44 PM
I still think we should change the name of FYI to Ratskeller.

Take it to the bucket list thread

3irty1
06-16-2011, 10:20 AM

I partied with the kid and he was cool. His account was activated last week so someone let him know.

I knew him better outside of this place than anybody which is the only reason anybody assumed I had something to do with the alleged pictures. Don't get cute But I can attest that he was pretty much the exact same guy in person.

Either way don't wave your sacred Packerrats constitution in my face... the same constitution you administration type "MFers" have been wiping your asses with for the last couple of seasons with. Actually I don't even think their is a rules page anymore in the new forum so maybe its ok to censor and deal out bans as you please.

mraynrand
06-16-2011, 10:29 AM

Promoting other sites is grounds for banning, apparently

HowardRoark
06-16-2011, 11:18 AM
Harlan continues his labors on the Rules Book.

Partial
06-16-2011, 02:38 PM
I knew him better outside of this place than anybody which is the only reason anybody assumed I had something to do with the alleged pictures. Don't get cute But I can attest that he was pretty much the exact same guy in person.

I think it takes a lot of nerve to post this. I would love to sit down, have a few beers, and discuss where we are in our lives. Bring that old roommate of mine, too. Would love to hear what he's up to.

This is a genuine invite. Dukes for dollar beers on Sunday?

3irty1
06-16-2011, 03:07 PM
First off, welcome back.

Not sure if it takes a lot of nerve because you don't think I knew you as well as the others on here or if its because its a bold claim to say that you're the same in person as you are on the site. Some might take that as a compliment.

I'll talk with him. I'll be gone all weekend but maybe we can make $5 pitchers and pizza at McCarthy's on Wed <--- best deal in Milwaukee

Freak Out
06-16-2011, 05:49 PM
Congratulations on the engagement and welcome back.

Deputy Nutz
06-16-2011, 07:34 PM

You are not allowed to post personal info of member of Packerrats

Partial
06-16-2011, 08:26 PM
First off, welcome back.

Not sure if it takes a lot of nerve because you don't think I knew you as well as the others on here or if its because its a bold claim to say that you're the same in person as you are on the site. Some might take that as a compliment.

I'll talk with him. I'll be gone all weekend but maybe we can make $5 pitchers and pizza at McCarthy's on Wed <--- best deal in Milwaukee

Kid unfriended me on Facebook TODAY, so I'm guessing the topic was discussed and rejected. Fascinating.

Still facebook friends with my sister though. That's not weird or anything!

You ever make it into law school?

Let's make this meet-up happen. I really would enjoy catching up and hearing about what everyone has done since the good old days at UWP. I'll even buy.

MadtownPacker
06-19-2011, 12:38 PM
Whats up P?? You fucker, miss you man. Glad to hear you got your shit together and congrats on tricking your honey into marrying you. Damn that girl's in for some shit. :lol:

MadtownPacker
06-19-2011, 12:42 PM

Either way don't wave your sacred Packerrats constitution in my face... the same constitution you administration type "MFers" have been wiping your asses with for the last couple of seasons with. Actually I don't even think their is a rules page anymore in the new forum so maybe its ok to censor and deal out bans as you please.
Go fuck yourself man, if you want to run your mouth maybe we can show everyone the PMs where you sold Partial out? You dont want that right cuz it can be arranged? So shut your bitch ass up about cute or constitutions because you are two faced piece of shit.

Partial, when you see this bitch punch his ass in the mouth for me.

MadtownPacker
06-19-2011, 12:44 PM
Nope, just promoting other Packer forums is.

Man you turned into a real bitch.

SkinBasket
06-19-2011, 02:26 PM
because you are two faced piece of shit.

Says the guy who just spent 2 years pretending to be someone else. Just sayin.

mraynrand
06-19-2011, 02:37 PM
Nope, just promoting other Packer forums is.

I hope so. There is a lot to like about this site, and there's some stuff to be annoyed by. I told you exactly what I like and don't like. I disagree with you on this issue - I don't think it hurts Packerrats at all to have someone promote another Packer site on here. Unless this site is dying/has nothing to offer. See, I think if someone goes over to Packernet forum or whatever and compares it to Packerrats at it's best, they'd mostly be here. And they might bring others with them. But that's if the site is active, is actively maintained, etc. And does not overly punish people for pretty normal stuff. If GLAL only pimped his site, he should be banned. But if he just talks about it in the context of a thread about other sites, well, you figure that one out...

GrnBay007
06-19-2011, 05:17 PM
Says the guy who just spent 2 years pretending to be someone else. Just sayin.

It wasn't 2 years. Just sayin.

Deputy Nutz
06-19-2011, 08:19 PM
Go fuck yourself man, if you want to run your mouth maybe we can show everyone the PMs where you sold Partial out? You dont want that right cuz it can be arranged? So shut your bitch ass up about cute or constitutions because you are two faced piece of shit.

Partial, when you see this bitch punch his ass in the mouth for me.

Well aren't you just the rage of violence today. I karate chopped Skin in the stomach a week ago, it was wonderful.

Deputy Nutz
06-19-2011, 08:21 PM

It really doesn't matter how long, it was a pathetic attempt.

MJZiggy
06-19-2011, 08:23 PM

I'm curious. How long do you think it was?

SkinBasket
06-19-2011, 08:45 PM
Well aren't you just the rage of violence today. I karate chopped Skin in the stomach a week ago, it was wonderful.

Bruise finally showed up two days ago. Did someone punch me in the shoulder? I got a nice one there too.

RashanGary
06-19-2011, 08:47 PM

Turned in to?

Partial
06-19-2011, 09:48 PM
Whats up P?? You fucker, miss you man. Glad to hear you got your shit together and congrats on tricking your honey into marrying you. Damn that girl's in for some shit. :lol:

'Sup dude. Yeah I really pulled a fast one in making her fall desperately in love me! I got lucky dude!

That post from JH was extremely helpful in picking out the rock. I actually used that as a guide, and watched diamond prices like a hawk for awhile and eventually jumped in when I saw that prices were generally quite low. Thanks x10000 JH, you saved me prolly 2-3 grand and my fiance is stoked with her rock.

As for 3irty1, I really don't have a beef with him. He's an alright guy I guess, a little shady but he's hopefully grown out of that, I wouldn't punch him because I'm a lover not a fighter. Last time I punched someone I was obliterated on water st and it was quite the sally-esque love tap. I don't know him well enough to make the kind of claims he made about me to you (and to the forum). The one thing I do know is he grew up (and I assume enjoyed) the town where my GF currently works, and we cannot stand it, so it's probably just culture clash. He obviously googled me, etc. I still really would like to get together with him and his roommate (my old roommate) and catch up.

Anyway Mad, I will meet you and any of the other peeps here for a game this year. I was obviously way off about ARod who turned into a fricking beast this year, so I will show up wearing an ARod jersey and be ready to eat my crow. That was hella fun the first two years. I haven't been to Lambeau since. That was way fun!

Deputy Nutz
06-19-2011, 10:35 PM
Bruise finally showed up two days ago. Did someone punch me in the shoulder? I got a nice one there too.

I might have punched you in the shoulder.

I did not receive a bruise from you.

Deputy Nutz
06-19-2011, 10:36 PM
I'm curious. How long do you think it was?

5 inches maybe 6 inches

MJZiggy
06-19-2011, 11:09 PM
5 inches maybe 6 inches

Selling yourself short?

SkinBasket
06-20-2011, 07:21 AM
I might have punched you in the shoulder.

I did not receive a bruise from you.

It's probably because I was trying to explain what punchies is, and you went all kung-fu on me. You've got issues.

Scott Campbell
06-20-2011, 09:26 AM
I hope so. There is a lot to like about this site, and there's some stuff to be annoyed by. I told you exactly what I like and don't like. I disagree with you on this issue - I don't think it hurts Packerrats at all to have someone promote another Packer site on here. Unless this site is dying/has nothing to offer. See, I think if someone goes over to Packernet forum or whatever and compares it to Packerrats at it's best, they'd mostly be here. And they might bring others with them. But that's if the site is active, is actively maintained, etc. And does not overly punish people for pretty normal stuff. If GLAL only pimped his site, he should be banned. But if he just talks about it in the context of a thread about other sites, well, you figure that one out...

.........or..............just nuke the thread and pretend nothing happened.

Deputy Nutz
06-20-2011, 02:54 PM
.........or..............just nuke the thread and pretend nothing happened.

Partial's back.

Partial
06-26-2011, 10:07 PM
Joel you pussy.

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2011, 09:00 PM
Partial's married!? Good work P. Who's the luck child bride?

Good to see Partial and Justin Harrell are back spreading the love.

Whatever happened to that one nice female member .... not Michele of Green Bay -> Carolina .... the lady who was shockingly normal and cordial, sticking out like the daughter on The Munsters?

Deputy Nutz
06-27-2011, 09:34 PM
she hates you

Joemailman
06-27-2011, 09:54 PM

I sometimes use http://www.google.com/

What are they gonna do?

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2011, 09:57 PM
that's a little strong, but I agree my prospects are not good.

who am I thinking of? She was a sweet person who had the added charm of being a heavy drinker. I now remember the name of the Munster girl, "Marilyn"

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2011, 01:17 AM
Thanks for all the help.

Silly me, I was thinking of FavreChild, who is not long gone. http://packerrats.com/image.php?u=12&dateline=2010

As I recall, she likes Madtown a lot, so the bar for gaining her approval is not set so very high.