PDA

View Full Version : What this place needs is a thread about light bulbs.

Freak Out
01-29-2009, 06:52 PM
http://www.dailytech.com/New+NearProduction+Super+Lightbulb+Lasts+60+Years+ Costs+285/article14094.htm

SkinBasket
01-29-2009, 06:54 PM
I wish they made light bulbs shaped like cocks.

Freak Out
01-29-2009, 06:56 PM
I wish they made light bulbs shaped like cocks.

They don't?

There's a business opportunity right there....you should be able to get money from Obama for a start up.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-29-2009, 06:57 PM
I wish my cock lit up like a light bulb.

SkinBasket
01-29-2009, 07:00 PM

Let's make it happen. A few implanted LEDs, a small battery between your balls - easily replaced through the anus, wires that mimic veins. I don't see why this shouldn't happen.

Freak Out
01-29-2009, 07:21 PM

Let's make it happen. A few implanted LEDs, a small battery between your balls - easily replaced through the anus, wires that mimic veins. I don't see why this shouldn't happen.

With all the advancements in plastic surgery you could probably make a pretty impressive illuminated cock.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-29-2009, 07:24 PM

With all the advancements in plastic surgery you could probably make a pretty impressive illuminated cock.

Will it last 60 years..and what would be the enviro impact?

Freak Out
01-29-2009, 07:30 PM

Will it last 60 years..and what would be the enviro impact?

If you can last 60 years....it would last 60 years ...and lower your carbon footprint by thousands of tons over that time. Plus it uses no mercury. Do you have the staying power to keep up with this LED? :lol: