PDA

View Full Version : Go fist yourselves

SkinBasket
01-30-2009, 06:37 PM
In honor of Murphy.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rgtN-CtU_BU

Don't worry, it's just the discussion about the Obama's touching, kissing, and fisting each other from the Fox2 morning news.

BallHawk
01-30-2009, 06:41 PM
http://www.bigmattress.com/weblog/obama_fist_bump_0605.jpg

SkinBasket
01-30-2009, 06:45 PM
Good thing he's got those little hands.

But who knows, maybe she's got a giant vagina.

bobblehead
01-30-2009, 06:49 PM
Red is right...this thread is so much classier than arguing politics :P

Jimx29
01-30-2009, 10:23 PM
:cough:

http://packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=16534

texaspackerbacker
01-30-2009, 11:20 PM

This is the kind of crap thread (there are several near the top tonight) that red and his shallow kind seem to want as an alternative to politics? Sheesh!

I mean there is freedom of speech, and if dipshits want to post meaningless idiocy, fine, that's their right--just as it is my right to state my disrespect for those shallow minded mentally defective fools.

Zool
01-31-2009, 03:05 AM

This is the kind of crap thread (there are several near the top tonight) that red and his shallow kind seem to want as an alternative to politics? Sheesh!

I mean there is freedom of speech, and if dipshits want to post meaningless idiocy, fine, that's their right--just as it is my right to state my disrespect for those shallow minded mentally defective fools.

Name caller

SkinBasket
01-31-2009, 06:46 AM

You're such a fucking queer.

This forum was built on the sweat and blood and vaginal secretions of threads like this. So go fuck yourself.

SkinBasket
01-31-2009, 07:04 AM
The Mating Habits of Dung Beetles
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 by eric wright

When I was in college, I was an academic peer mentor. (This is a fancy title for tutoring those who don't make the grade.) During one of our training session, the book we were reading told how to create interest in our written papers, and how to set our work apart from the work of others. One of the suggestions it gave was to choose the hard or least chosen subject. It listed several topics a biology professor might give. The first two were rather easy and would be very likely chosen by the vast majority of the students. (They were so easy and ordinary that I can't recall what they were.) The third option was "The Mating Habits of Dung Beetles."

The third option was supposed to be best because it was least likely to be chosen, and the professor would appreciate the break from reading the papers of your classmates all on the same subjects.

I never really understood this till last night. I was a judge in an essay contest; The Patriot's Pen through the local VFW. The topic was, "Who are today's patriots?" This is a good topic for an essay from the VFW, and judging essays to help children get scholarships is a good thing. However, 45 essays on how fireman, policemen, soldiers, and the president are all patriots (which they are) was a little boring. There were a few people who said the workingman, their parents, and one included Toby Keith.

There was some originality, but not much. I think most of it was purely accidental. I discovered, though, that I could not be a junior high English teacher because I could not stand the bad writing. What I was hoping for was just one student to write something different; to have a point of view different from the rest. There were some who came close, but their writing ability hindered them.

We chose the top three, and called it quits. Maybe they should have just nominated the dung beetle for patriot.