PDA

View Full Version : Where you gonna be?

sheepshead
02-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Super Bowl Sunday

DRIVE CAREFULLY COPS ARE OUT!

DonHutson
02-01-2009, 09:58 AM
At home. I find the bar crowds to be a distraction when I'm trying to watch the Puppy Bowl.

]{ilr]3
02-01-2009, 10:20 AM
I dont really have anywhere I care to go to watch it.

Piece of shit Direct TV wont give my area local channels (I fucking hate Direct TV. Worst Decision Ever!).

My antenna only gets the 100 mile away NBC signal on the best of days so I am not expecting to be able to watch it.

If the Packers were in it I would have shelled out a bunch of cash to have the local cable company hooked up again.

sheepshead
02-01-2009, 11:00 AM
I think were going out to a local joint for the first half or so.

Gunakor
02-01-2009, 11:09 AM
{ilr]3]I dont really have anywhere I care to go to watch it.

Piece of shit Direct TV wont give my area local channels (I fucking hate Direct TV. Worst Decision Ever!).

My antenna only gets the 100 mile away NBC signal on the best of days so I am not expecting to be able to watch it.

If the Packers were in it I would have shelled out a bunch of cash to have the local cable company hooked up again.

I have Direct TV and get all the local channels. Maybe you just need to change your programming package to include them. I couldn't imagine, regardless where you live, that DTV wouldn't offer a package that includes your local networks.

mission
02-01-2009, 11:33 AM
At a warehouse party with 10 TVs, an open bar and free food...

the best part?? it's four doors down from me!! :glug:

Guiness
02-01-2009, 11:45 AM
My girlfriend's father had the gall to be born today. So I'm over there. And he talks too damn much while the TV is on, and doesn't have a PVR of any sort.

edit: and, and, and, the game is simcast, so no 'SuperBowl' comercials.

:( :( :(

Harlan Huckleby
02-01-2009, 12:00 PM
i don't see an option for my parent's basement.

oregonpackfan
02-01-2009, 12:11 PM
I'll be home and watching the game after finishing my "Honeydo" list. :)

BooHoo
02-01-2009, 12:40 PM
At home with friends (good) over.

I have Dish but get local channels via an antenna ontop the roof. Dish doesn't offer local channels were I live.

Pugger
02-01-2009, 02:12 PM
There is a big SB party at the clubhouse in the community I live in so hubby and I will go there shortly. Everyone wears their teams' colors even if your team isn't playing so we'll be in green and gold! :pack:

The Shadow
02-01-2009, 04:27 PM
Home.

red
02-01-2009, 05:17 PM

I have Direct TV and get all the local channels. Maybe you just need to change your programming package to include them. I couldn't imagine, regardless where you live, that DTV wouldn't offer a package that includes your local networks.

i have direct tv, and despite what direct tv says on there website about providing local channels to 96 or 98% of the country. i must be in that 2 to 4%. which is a joke with green bay being under 2 hours away and marquette being a little over an hour away

so i get to watch it in fuzzy vision, luckily i'm just within range to get something

]{ilr]3
02-01-2009, 09:13 PM

i have direct tv, and despite what direct tv says on there website about providing local channels to 96 or 98% of the country. i must be in that 2 to 4%. which is a joke with green bay being under 2 hours away and marquette being a little over an hour away

so i get to watch it in fuzzy vision, luckily i'm just within range to get something

I have the Premium package with every option possible and I was suppose to get locals with it. Of course they tell me I am fucked after the install is complete. Nothing but lies, bullshit service, criminal installers and more lies after the install.

BooHoo
02-03-2009, 08:47 PM

Red is a Yooper! I am 25 minutes from Marquette.