PDA

View Full Version : My prediction...and my error

bobblehead
02-01-2009, 12:31 PM
I have always stated that Michael Jordan and Kurt Warner sold their souls to the devil and Jordan got a better deal. Incidentally I think Jordan sold his fathers soul too in order to win the second set of 3 titles.

Now I am reconsidering. The cardinals are the only original franchise remaining to never play in the superbowl. If Kurt has gotten a win today for his soul it will be on par and maybe even a better deal than Jordan got.

Fritz
02-01-2009, 12:32 PM
If either one of 'em played the fiddle they wouldn't have to give up their souls at all...ask Charlie Daniels if you don't believe me.

BooHoo
02-01-2009, 12:35 PM
There is a big demand for fiddle players.

Iron Mike
02-01-2009, 01:14 PM
I have always stated that Michael Jordan and Kurt Warner sold their souls to the devil and Jordan got a better deal. Incidentally I think Jordan sold his fathers soul too in order to win the second set of 3 titles.

Well, seeing how as Jordan never got called for travelling, Kurt Warner would have had to have been allowed to have 5 downs instead of 4 for it to be a fair comparison. :P

bobblehead
02-01-2009, 04:27 PM

Well, seeing how as Jordan never got called for travelling, Kurt Warner would have had to have been allowed to have 5 downs instead of 4 for it to be a fair comparison. :P

ah...but David Stern is the devil so Jordan had an inside track on that.

red
02-01-2009, 05:20 PM

don't be bitter, no one in the nba gets called for traveling. jordan just got more ticky tack fouls called

bobblehead
02-01-2009, 07:06 PM
My biggest gripe against Jordan wasn't the offense, it was watching him pull down Mark Jacksons shorts at half court, exposing bare ass and the edges of the jock strap while Jordan took the ball the other way for the score. Then I had to listen to stuart scott over and over about Jordans hustle and heart while ESPN replayed that very play with no mention of the bare ass.

I happen to think the NBA is more rigged then the WWE with not as good of a story line...but hey, its just my opinion.