PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite color?

mraynrand
02-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Mine is Green. Discuss.

red
02-01-2009, 10:26 PM
oh this is going to get ugly real fast

mraynrand
02-01-2009, 10:27 PM

I assume your fave is Orange, right, Red?

Harlan Huckleby
02-01-2009, 10:30 PM
oh, its not easy being green, having to spend each day in the color of the leaves.

I admire your courage, Ayn.

mraynrand
02-01-2009, 10:32 PM
oh, its not easy being green, having to spend each day in the color of the leaves.

I admire your courage, Ayn.

What is your favorite color?

Harlan Huckleby
02-01-2009, 10:32 PM
hmmm, i like bright colors. flamboyant, you might say. I'll just go with orange.

red
02-01-2009, 10:33 PM

I assume your fave is Orange, right, Red?

nice guess, and those are both my favorite colors

HowardRoark
02-01-2009, 10:38 PM
How would one best describe this color?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_42b_a5OonC0/Rj-7ul9KIKI/AAAAAAAAAjU/0nTDoAQ6Oz4/s400/DSC01163.JPG

mraynrand
02-01-2009, 10:40 PM
hmmm, i like bright colors. flamboyant, you might say. I'll just go with orange.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/blogs/themoment/posts/orange390.jpg

mraynrand
02-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Oh shit, that was political, wasn't it? Perhaps we could play another game, like: how many posts does it take until a thread goes political?

GrnBay007
02-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Mine is Green. Discuss.

Well, mraynrand, this is what they say about you and your green.....

You're the healer

You like to take care of others and cure all woes. You feel best about yourself when you are contributing something to someone's life or aiding someone who needs you. You're easy-going and laid back, enjoying all life has to offer. Yet, you have the ability to accomplish much in life. You adhere to your beliefs and have a high sense of morality. You appreciate freshness and originality, which is why your fascination with the fine arts is endless. In romance you are often the nurturer.

mraynrand
02-01-2009, 10:42 PM

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/10/11/nyregion/190_tass.jpg

mraynrand
02-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Mine is Green. Discuss.

Well, mraynrand, this is what they say about you and your green.....

You're the healer

You like to take care of others and cure all woes. You feel best about yourself when you are contributing something to someone's life or aiding someone who needs you. You're easy-going and laid back, enjoying all life has to offer. Yet, you have the ability to accomplish much in life. You adhere to your beliefs and have a high sense of morality. You appreciate freshness and originality, which is why your fascination with the fine arts is endless. In romance you are often the nurturer.

:)

mraynrand
02-01-2009, 10:43 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_42b_a5OonC0/Rj-7ul9KIKI/AAAAAAAAAjU/0nTDoAQ6Oz4/s400/DSC01163.JPG

Amber?

red
02-01-2009, 10:43 PM

beautiful?

an honest serious question deserves an honest answer

i'd say it's around a 10 or 11 on the SRM scale

packinpatland
02-01-2009, 10:44 PM

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/blogs/themoment/posts/orange390.jpg

MY EYES! HELP! MY EYES!

Blue is good.

swede
02-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Somebody get a mod in here and move this to the political thoughts room where it belongs.........

And sanitize the area when you're done.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/508433562_68f559cef6_b.jpg

GrnBay007
02-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Anyone else want to give a serious answer to the question of your favorite color for this personality test I found? lol

red
02-01-2009, 11:19 PM
mine should be self explaining

GrnBay007
02-01-2009, 11:28 PM
mine should be self explaining

Oh boy, u ready for this? :D
Color Red -

You're the lover

You're passionate and sensual with a volatile personality. You like to be noticed. You're spontaneous, and sometimes you have incredible energy. You're interests are many and varied. You like to learn new things. You're occasionally extreme in your viewpoint or lifestyle. You're willpower is amazing, and you are able to accomplish what would be impossible for others. You know how to stay focused when you have a goal in mind. When it comes to romance, you sizzle.

Maybe you should be Sam. LOL :wink:

red
02-01-2009, 11:33 PM
well, i can easily call bs on that one

i didn't see "hung like a horse" anywhere on there

retailguy
02-01-2009, 11:34 PM
I'd have to go with blue. My runner up would be clear. :wink:

texaspackerbacker
02-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Now I ask you, is it politics for me to mention that it was OK when the fags had yellow, but then they went and stole purple--a very nice color.

And if that isn't bad enough, my real favorite, green, now belongs to the wacko environmentalists.

See? How are you gonna avoid politics? :lol:

GrnBay007
02-01-2009, 11:43 PM
I'd have to go with blue. My runner up would be clear. :wink:

Blue -

You're the idealist

You favor tranquility and peace. You like to relax and appreciate all life has to offer; however you like things to be in order. More than likely, your home is carefully organized. You're uncomfortable about your deepest emotions, and try to hide them. Often you avoid decision making until necessary. Even then, you'll always question the decision you made and wonder if another course would have been better. You have much will-power and a high possibility of reaching your goals as a result. You are capable of persisting against all odds when you're determined to reach a goal. You're loyalty to any project is endless. And regarding romance, you're affectionate and sensitive.

GrnBay007
02-01-2009, 11:56 PM
well, i can easily call bs on that one

i didn't see "hung like a horse" anywhere on there

:oops:

That would be in a different personality test. :P

bobblehead
02-02-2009, 01:52 AM
Some people say I have "yellow fever" but in honesty I truly can't say what my favorite color is...what does the test say about that?

LL2
02-02-2009, 11:23 AM
I would agree mraynrand...my fave color is green and always has been.

What does that mean 007?

GrnBay007
02-02-2009, 06:57 PM
I would agree mraynrand...my fave color is green and always has been.

What does that mean 007?

Same thing it did for mraynrand :D

Green....

You're the healer

GrnBay007
02-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Some people say I have "yellow fever"

Yellow......

You're the Philosopher. You're always searching for answers, ideas or methods and you concentrate deeply. You're creative and original. You have an ability to overcome great obstacles that would stop others. If you stay focused, you're amazingly productive. You're easy going and enjoy the finer things in life. You have appreciation for fine arts. You avoid confrontations when possible. You prefer peace to conflict. You have a cheery disposition, and you're optimistic. In romance, you like to experiment.

BallHawk
02-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Black, like my men.

Joemailman
02-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Red.
http://thevirtuousrepublic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/cp_flag_large.gif

GrnBay007
02-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Black, like my men.

You're the Naturalist

You have a great appreciation for nature and for all life, and you would be comfortable living in conditions that others would rue. You're all for peace. You hate conflict, and you try to avoid arguments. As a result, you may have a lot of inner tension, which may make you moody. You also have a tendency to be secretive (hmm BallHawk, how old are you? :D ), and you feel that there's a place inside you which others can't touch. You like to erect barriers in order to protect yourself and your hidden emotions. You're uncomfortable when anyone tugs at this private part of your soul. You have an eye for detail, and you see that which others would miss. This ability makes you good at problem solving. Black can also indicate submission, a desire to be led rather than to lead. In romance, black indicates submission.

GrnBay007
02-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Red.

Another Red-Hot Lover :P

You're the lover

You're passionate and sensual with a volatile personality. You like to be noticed. You're spontaneous, and sometimes you have incredible energy. You're interests are many and varied. You like to learn new things. You're occasionally extreme in your viewpoint or lifestyle. You're willpower is amazing, and you are able to accomplish what would be impossible for others. You know how to stay focused when you have a goal in mind. When it comes to romance, you sizzle.

BallHawk
02-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Black, like my men.

You're the Naturalist

You have a great appreciation for nature and for all life, and you would be comfortable living in conditions that others would rue. You're all for peace. You hate conflict, and you try to avoid arguments. As a result, you may have a lot of inner tension, which may make you moody. You also have a tendency to be secretive (hmm BallHawk, how old are you? :D ), and you feel that there's a place inside you which others can't touch. You like to erect barriers in order to protect yourself and your hidden emotions. You're uncomfortable when anyone tugs at this private part of your soul. You have an eye for detail, and you see that which others would miss. This ability makes you good at problem solving. Black can also indicate submission, a desire to be led rather than to lead. In romance, black indicates submission.

So I'm basically Saddam Hussein?