PDA

View Full Version : Are you drug tested for employment??

bobblehead
02-04-2009, 02:12 PM
With recent events surfacing and the government using 6 year old piss samples of barry bonds to catch him...gasp....lying under oath (which is only ok involving sex) are you comfortable getting drug tested??

when are people recieving gov't assistance going to get tested to get the money I earn by being tested??

Is it fair that samples taken for employment purposes get used in a criminal prosecution??

I don't give a rats ass if BB is guilty or not, but keeping his piss for years then prosecuting him kinda bothers the libertarian in me. I mean honestly, can anyone garauntee me that it wasn't tampered with??

mraynrand
02-04-2009, 04:03 PM
I test drugs all the time at work...oh, you meant them testing ME for drug ingestion. Boy would they have a field day with my urine. Fortunately, I collect all my excretions and autoclave them - then pour them into a corn field

http://home.clara.net/lovely/ccimages/crop_circles_04i.gif

MadtownPacker
02-04-2009, 10:31 PM
With recent events surfacing and the government using 6 year old piss samples of barry bonds to catch him...gasp....lying under oath (which is only ok involving sex) are you comfortable getting drug tested??

when are people recieving gov't assistance going to get tested to get the money I earn by being tested??

Is it fair that samples taken for employment purposes get used in a criminal prosecution??

I don't give a rats ass if BB is guilty or not, but keeping his piss for years then prosecuting him kinda bothers the libertarian in me. I mean honestly, can anyone garauntee me that it wasn't tampered with??Fucking cop.

bobblehead
02-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Score one for liberty today as the judge in the BB case ruled out the urine samples. I still have a problem with it since she ruled them out due to the line of possession where no one could unquestionably show they were his samples.

My opinion is that in no way should they be able to be used in a criminal proceeding anyway since they were taken as part of a labor agreement.

And how the hell do you get me being a cop out of this??

retailguy
02-06-2009, 04:43 PM
I test drugs all the time at work...oh, you meant them testing ME for drug ingestion. Boy would they have a field day with my urine. Fortunately, I collect all my excretions and autoclave them - then pour them into a corn field

http://home.clara.net/lovely/ccimages/crop_circles_04i.gif

LMAO. You aren't paranoid by chance are you?