PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 12:43 AM
Martina is soooo "hawt" in describing Nadal's game yesterday... not to mention her Federer facination..... yummmmmmm.... playing on clay is so damn challenging....GO FEDERER!!!!

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 12:45 AM
The Frenchman is going to lose on clay.... down baby... down....

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 12:46 AM
OHHHH... did someone say that Federer was "off balance"???? LOLZ!!!

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 12:51 AM
How awesome that "THE SHARK" is hawking golf balls on commercials when he "jumped it" back in "96" at the Masters....LOLOLOL!!!! I guess it is assumed that we have a "short" memory..... God Bless Nick Faldo... but... back to Tennis...

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 12:53 AM
oooohhhh..... I loooooove the way Federer "grunts".....almost "Monica Seles" like

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 12:55 AM
HELL YEAH!!!! Man!!!!! This is SPECTACULAR!!!! Playing on clay is soooo dicey!

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 01:00 AM
Federer is a God to be reckoned with... well... he dropped to number three (started there this season actually)... but.. STILL... GOD...... AND... he's winning...

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 01:06 AM
MAN!!!! I can watch multiple matches at once on the Tennis Channel... I'm on sensory overload....

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 01:10 AM
We're about to see Federer kick ass... just sayin'....

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 01:12 AM
There you go...6-3..

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 01:19 AM
Fuck the French!!!

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 01:22 AM
This is amaz'ng... I'm runnin' with it.... Fedeerer is going to light it up.......BLAZE!!!!!

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 01:23 AM
I'm out!

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 01:40 AM
You don't see this level playing in the Minor Leagues

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 01:42 AM
Later....

Zool
05-26-2011, 08:47 AM
Nothing more accurately describes a thread about nothing than a long streak of posts about tennis. Bring on soccer I guess.

mraynrand
05-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Amazing how teenagers have SO much energy for sports and their social lives and then get home and are lazy as mraynrands dog shit!

Geeez Mom, get off my case, I'm watching "Make it or Break it!"

mraynrand
05-26-2011, 09:07 AM
Nothing more accurately describes a thread about nothing than a long streak of posts about tennis. Bring on soccer I guess.

It's 40-15 here at the USTA tennis center in Flushing, NY.

http://www.wfuv.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/article/sports/photos/Picture%2014_1.png

MadtownPacker
05-26-2011, 10:20 AM
You and Skin have some great shit going on... I love it! I could give a RIP less about any admonishments toward me.....I guess "tolerance" is sometimes a one way street and "free passes" are given to those who have been here from inception....not to perceived interlopers such as me... whatever.... I'm just going to continue with my "banalities" until my life support is ripped from me...lolz....***gasp***
Yeah they did have something great, we all did, what we have now is shit. The RR might as well be a fucking twitter feed.

As for free passes for those "from inception" well too fucking bad sister, many of us actually started this shithole and loved it as that. And FYI Joe was reffering to me but fuck him. He is like most whites, a fucking liar and will get his.

For so much that you want everyone to cater to you how about you cater to those who founded the place or have been here for sometime? I aint Iron Mike, I aint fucking you, or even getting head so why would I give a fuck about you? PR.com was a place that was started on saying what the fuck you want and now it is paradise ruined. I was part of the downfall when I quit on the place and let it go. I will correct that error presently. So if you dont like the way it is now, well it is likely going to get worse. So save your talk of tolerance because you show little yourself.

Iron Mike - I am sorry to you for calling your honey a skank or trick. She talks alotta shit but cries easily if we dont all bow. As a Mexican I blame this on you for not controling your hen better but I still feel like I have disrespected you and for that I apologize man.

MadtownPacker
05-26-2011, 10:25 AM
My old dog is now officially incontinent. What to do with a 13-year-old dog who pees in her sleep...
http://chowtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Hus-Chinese-Restaurant-5-600x400.jpg

MadtownPacker
05-26-2011, 10:29 AM
Page 113 is a great example of why this place sucks now.

Zool
05-26-2011, 10:39 AM
Page 113 is a great example of why this place sucks now.

I switched to 40 posts per page so I'm only on page 57

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 11:19 AM
Yeah they did have something great, we all did, what we have now is shit. The RR might as well be a fucking twitter feed.

As for free passes for those "from inception" well too fucking bad sister, many of us actually started this shithole and loved it as that. And FYI Joe was reffering to me but fuck him. He is like most whites, a fucking liar and will get his.

For so much that you want everyone to cater to you how about you cater to those who founded the place or have been here for sometime? I aint Iron Mike, I aint fucking you, or even getting head so why would I give a fuck about you? PR.com was a place that was started on saying what the fuck you want and now it is paradise ruined. I was part of the downfall when I quit on the place and let it go. I will correct that error presently. So if you dont like the way it is now, well it is likely going to get worse. So save your talk of tolerance because you show little yourself.

Iron Mike - I am sorry to you for calling your honey a skank or trick. She talks alotta shit but cries easily if we dont all bow. As a Mexican I blame this on you for not controling your hen better but I still feel like I have disrespected you and for that I apologize man.

I'm over any beef with you. You are right... this is a "familial" place and there are people here with a lot of history together. I "get" that and I respect that contrary to what you may think... and you're right about something else you said a while back as well... I'll paraphrase... "if I can't take the PR heat, get outta the kitchen". So, bring the heat. I've gone from pissed off to amused that I even evoke such emotion out of people actually. It's business as usual for my continuation here and I could care less what anyone thinks about it because I'm having fun. So you, or anyone else, feel free to blast away as you wish. My banalities know no bounds and are basically harmless with no collateral damage to speak of.

More tennis tonight....

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 11:29 AM

Precisely! ... and go SSFC!

http://www.soundersfc.com/

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 11:42 AM
Oh... and one last thing Madtown... thanks for staying cool with Mike. Whatever your "take" on me.... I'm "me"... my own... and I appreciate you not letting that negativity you harbor towards me spill his direction. I also appreciate your passion for this board. I truly, truly do...and I can actually understand where you're coming from. You have a lot of heart and, from what I understand in what I have gleaned from others, a lot of time and soul invested here. Again, you can blast away at will and I sure as fuck am not kissing your ass here, I just wanted you to know that I think I "get it" more than you understand, which has diffused my negative opinions quite a bit. Peace....

back to tennis...

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 12:03 PM

Same here... so... maybe page 56 continuing into 57 is a great example.

Scott Campbell
05-26-2011, 01:25 PM
The RR might as well be a fucking twitter feed.

LOL

Gotta love madtown rants. They might not be lucid, but they sure are funny.

MJZiggy
05-26-2011, 05:33 PM
First off, Madtown is right about the fucking twitter feed (and probably about the Chinese restaurant too, but I imagine she'd be a tough old bitch).

That said, I need an actual discussion to break out. I may have a choice to make in the next couple of weeks. With my job ending, I've been in discussions with a smaller, regional engineering firm about the possibility of them inventing a position for me. The marketing director has said that he is on board with the idea and he and I are putting together some information for the firm principals to try to convince them that bringing me aboard would be a stellar idea. I have a little bit of flexibility as far as inventing a job that's what I want to do. I don't know what the pay is, but the kicker is that it's a five-minute commute.

I got a call today from a recruiter for a tech and intelligence company who wants me to interview for a job similar to what I'm doing, but with more strategy and analysis and creativity. It would be challenging and I would have a voice and it pays fairly well--a job I could easily get. The problem is that it has a hairy commute to Virginia (moving is not an option).

Do I go for the more sure thing? How long could I reasonably put the second job off to try to work things out with the first? What would you guys do?

Scott Campbell
05-26-2011, 05:58 PM
I don't know what the pay is.......

Then there's not enough information. Any chance you can negotiate an equity position?

MJZiggy
05-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Then there's not enough information. Any chance you can negotiate an equity position?

There's nothing to negotiate until we get the principals on board with the idea. Then it's a matter of identifying and prioritizing job functions and figuring out what they'd be willing to offer for those functions. That's part of the conundrum: do I wait for the job I can tailor to myself (I'm pretty sure it will go through because three of the principals already know me and one of them is pushing for me) or go for the sure thing with a few drawbacks? The nice thing now is that I can use the other job as leverage.

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 06:59 PM
First off, Madtown is right about the fucking twitter feed (and probably about the Chinese restaurant too, but I imagine she'd be a tough old bitch).

That said, I need an actual discussion to break out. I may have a choice to make in the next couple of weeks. With my job ending, I've been in discussions with a smaller, regional engineering firm about the possibility of them inventing a position for me. The marketing director has said that he is on board with the idea and he and I are putting together some information for the firm principals to try to convince them that bringing me aboard would be a stellar idea. I have a little bit of flexibility as far as inventing a job that's what I want to do. I don't know what the pay is, but the kicker is that it's a five-minute commute.

I got a call today from a recruiter for a tech and intelligence company who wants me to interview for a job similar to what I'm doing, but with more strategy and analysis and creativity. It would be challenging and I would have a voice and it pays fairly well--a job I could easily get. The problem is that it has a hairy commute to Virginia (moving is not an option).

Do I go for the more sure thing? How long could I reasonably put the second job off to try to work things out with the first? What would you guys do?

Honestly? Commute is a big issue for me. I also like the idea of being able to have a position that I would have a hand in creating and defining. Additionally, I like a bit of a challenge and a little uncertainty is also exciting... for me anyway.

Have you already or are you planning on asking the "money" question soon? Even if it is not as much as the other position offered...the commute offsets it for me and, If I am reading this correctly, you have a bit more "freedom" in this environment as well.... but until you know the monetary factors you are operating rather "blind".

In past experience, I have been able to stave off an offer for about two weeks before they need to "move". As a matter of fact my deliberation actually seemed to appeal to them. Different fields operate under differing "rules" however, so I am not sure what a "norm" would be.

I took one of those "leaps into the abyss" with respect to my job a couple of years ago and it was so well worth it. I made it mine and I have a great amount of passion for my career... something not everyone can say.... I actually DO love my job!

You're a smart cookie. I think you might actually already know the answer to your own questions.

That's my two cents...

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 07:03 PM
My apologies to MJ and Scott. I had a computer tech here WIFI'ing and what not. I had already drafted my answer to Ziggy when he took the service off line and I had just saved the post and then copied onto here when my service came back on. I then saw that dialogue was already underway... I'll stick with my two cents though....

MJZiggy
05-26-2011, 07:16 PM
For the record, the commute is $3,500 per year by metro, more if I drive and there's no free parking, plus wear and tear on my car, and the time and headache. The commute is a big factor, but so is security. I'm afraid of turning down this position and then the principals decide they don't want to bring me aboard.

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 07:23 PM
For the record, the commute is $3,500 per year by metro, more if I drive and there's no free parking, plus wear and tear on my car, and the time and headache. The commute is a big factor, but so is security. I'm afraid of turning down this position and then the principals decide they don't want to bring me aboard.

I fully understand the security aspect. Are you in a position, or a comfort level, to actually tell the principals of your situation/dilema and perhaps force some action on their part... one way or the other? Have you actually met with the firm principals or are you going off of the Marketing Director's lead?

Scott Campbell
05-26-2011, 07:27 PM
The commute is a big factor, but so is security.

Don't you think security is a fallacy these days?

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 07:28 PM

There is a very, very good point as well!

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 07:37 PM
Unbelievable...

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/komo/article/Girl-shoots-dad-with-arrow-after-he-takes-away-1397174.php

He takes her phone away. She shoots him with arrow. She prevents him from using phone to call 911. She has medical condition. Really?

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 07:55 PM
I have a friend in Broken Arrow, OK (no pun or tie in with ^^^)... seriously though, very seriously... her brother, Rob, shot this video and it made it to CNN... according to "Bubz" his voice is the one on the tape talking to the Meteorologist...

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2011/05/24/tsr.von.oklahoma.tornado.cnn.html

MJZiggy
05-26-2011, 08:03 PM

Obviously someone in my position realizes that security is a fallacy. Perhaps I should have called it the more sure thing. I'd at least like to think there's an open door into the organization. I will know more after I have this interview on Wednesday with the commute. The recruiter put me in a very good negotiating position with them when she said they were having a beast of a time finding someone with my skills. She also told me that the hiring VP would want a short phone interview and then to schedule an in-person if that went ok. I got a request for the in-person about an hour after talking with the recruiter without the bother of the phone interview.

HowardRoark
05-26-2011, 09:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McFRonD-sjg&feature=related

MadtownPacker
05-26-2011, 09:44 PM
Oh... and one last thing Madtown... thanks for staying cool with Mike. Whatever your "take" on me.... I'm "me"... my own... and I appreciate you not letting that negativity you harbor towards me spill his direction. I also appreciate your passion for this board. I truly, truly do...and I can actually understand where you're coming from. You have a lot of heart and, from what I understand in what I have gleaned from others, a lot of time and soul invested here. Again, you can blast away at will and I sure as fuck am not kissing your ass here, I just wanted you to know that I think I "get it" more than you understand, which has diffused my negative opinions quite a bit. Peace....

back to tennis...So does this mean I'm getting head after all? :lol:

Hahaha, sorry but I had to say it. We are cool amiga, let the good times roll.

MadtownPacker
05-26-2011, 09:47 PM

Do I go for the more sure thing? How long could I reasonably put the second job off to try to work things out with the first? What would you guys do?Look you need to just give up this career BS and stay home to wash dishes and clean like a good little woman.

MadtownPacker
05-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Mfer you get one-upped more than fucking Super Mario. Cant you stay on top of anything besides dead chicks at the morgue?

easy cheesy
05-26-2011, 10:01 PM
So does this mean I'm getting head after all? :lol:

Hahaha, sorry but I had to say it. We are cool amiga, let the good times roll.

It's all good!!! .. and YES... let it roll!!!! and maybe some "head"... I'll check my schedule... ***wink wink*** Thank you MTP! Thank you... I'll check myself on the Twitter type of shit I post... I just get exciteable....ie... loaded.. and post too much at the wrong times!!!!

GrnBay007
05-27-2011, 08:28 AM
Great week for our household at the sports banquets! My son got an award for most improved. Ran his personal best with the JV/Varsity at the District meet as a freshman. My daughter got the MVP award and All Conference Honorable Mention for golf.

....on to baseball :)

Zool
05-27-2011, 10:58 AM
Mfer you get one-upped more than fucking Super Mario. Cant you stay on top of anything besides dead chicks at the morgue?

Fuck you mojado, I like how their cold skin feels against mine.

mraynrand
05-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Laying on the couch pondering life while I try to finish making a summer blanket for the bed. I've learned a lot that I can share, but there is so much more to go...Once I have life figured out, I need to clean the refrigerator.

I suppose it could get worse in here, but it's hard to see how...

http://entertainment-and-arts.co.cc/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/wpid-51H6m7Iz4nL.jpg

Scott Campbell
05-27-2011, 03:47 PM
So does this mean I'm getting head after all? :lol:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QCcn02V5oXo/TasX56upPsI/AAAAAAAAoUw/dMrMHLeQ4Bk/s320/Huckleberry-Hound-Photos.jpg

All you ever had to do was ask.

Scott Campbell
05-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Obviously someone in my position realizes that security is a fallacy. Perhaps I should have called it the more sure thing. I'd at least like to think there's an open door into the organization. I will know more after I have this interview on Wednesday with the commute. The recruiter put me in a very good negotiating position with them when she said they were having a beast of a time finding someone with my skills. She also told me that the hiring VP would want a short phone interview and then to schedule an in-person if that went ok. I got a request for the in-person about an hour after talking with the recruiter without the bother of the phone interview.

You don't seem as anxious about it as last time.

swede
05-27-2011, 04:30 PM

Zig, George Costanza had a technique for succeeding at the this point in the process.

Turn them down flat when they offer you the job. It will make you seem less desperate and they will certainly call you back later with a better offer.

MJZiggy
05-27-2011, 07:16 PM
Look you need to just give up this career BS and stay home to wash dishes and clean like a good little woman.

So that means you're paying the bills, right?

MJZiggy
05-27-2011, 07:31 PM
You don't seem as anxious about it as last time.

Not even close. Last time I was coming off of being a stay-at-home mom and was having a beast of a time getting anyone to consider hiring me. This time I have the firm with the director who's said he wants to hire me (if he can convince the principals), I have the interview next week and they will offer me a job making more than I do now because I'm the only one they could find with experience doing what they need, and today my company's recruiter called me into her office and said if I want a fallback job, I can go work in her department. She thinks I have a good personality fit for recruiting and she has been approved to hire. So now I have choices. Back then I didn't and I was worried that I would never find a job--or I'd be working somewhere that wouldn't even pay the bills. I have decided that I want the first option if I can only get the guy moving. Next week he gets to find out what happens when I want something and I'm not getting it. And thank you, Swede, I may actually have to try that out. I'll let you know how it works...

easy cheesy
05-27-2011, 09:47 PM
What a "mastermind" this idiot is/was... $400.00 netted in three robberies... stellar... What a "POPO" priority **eye roll*** AND it made CNN.... nice GA BD hat too...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/27/georgia.grandma.bandit/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

easy cheesy
05-27-2011, 10:28 PM
OMG... ok...in some ways this is just ALL shades of WRONG... but.. why can't I stop laughing my ass off? The fact that this video made it onto Aussie TV "funniest videos" AND the mom's reaction???? I'm sorrry... but...priceless!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-CXwgifA4U

easy cheesy
05-27-2011, 10:36 PM
I used to have a "fur baby" that was this cool with travel, he actually used to drape himself around my neck when I would make the drive home from College in Oly back to Seattle on weekends. A far cry indeed from my current "fur baby"... my Cat that's a Duck named Jaques hides under the bed if the frickin' door bell rings... all twenty tough and tumble pounds of him... wuss...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86fVoioExE4

What a kool kitteh!

easy cheesy
05-27-2011, 11:19 PM
RIP Jeff....

I loved "Kenickie" as well as "Bobby".... ***sigh***

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/28/arts/television/jeff-conaway-actor-in-taxi-and-grease-dies-at-60.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c48Ol9xkaqM

"offical video" but the audio doesn't seem to match the video... no matter... God speed Jeff!

Side bar... man... that was when back in the day when JT was ALL shades of the skittles rainbow and totally hot...now he's just a bad bloated "toupe" scrounging HWBLVD for $20.00 "calls" whilst Kelly mangages the "Turkey Baster"....

easy cheesy
05-27-2011, 11:48 PM
I suppose it could get worse in here, but it's hard to see how...

http://entertainment-and-arts.co.cc/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/wpid-51H6m7Iz4nL.jpg

Good God... seriously? How could that "masterpiece" elude my artistic radar?

Scott Campbell
05-28-2011, 01:30 PM
Not even close. Last time I was coming off of being a stay-at-home mom and was having a beast of a time getting anyone to consider hiring me. This time I have the firm with the director who's said he wants to hire me (if he can convince the principals), I have the interview next week and they will offer me a job making more than I do now because I'm the only one they could find with experience doing what they need, and today my company's recruiter called me into her office and said if I want a fallback job, I can go work in her department. She thinks I have a good personality fit for recruiting and she has been approved to hire. So now I have choices. Back then I didn't and I was worried that I would never find a job--or I'd be working somewhere that wouldn't even pay the bills. I have decided that I want the first option if I can only get the guy moving. Next week he gets to find out what happens when I want something and I'm not getting it. And thank you, Swede, I may actually have to try that out. I'll let you know how it works...

Amazing how a little bit of leverage can lift your spirits. I have no doubt you'll be fine.

Freak Out
06-02-2011, 12:40 AM
Nixon in China is a strange opera.

easy cheesy
06-03-2011, 12:40 AM
I loved Nixon in the starring role... none could have played it better... I wonder if bread was broken over "Walleye" that day? Wait... wrong fish... wrong wall... wrong eye... ***listening to Madame Butterfly*** WAIT!!!! That's JAPANESE.... Holy Crap... what am I thinking??? My apologies to Puccini and Tamaki Miura!!

easy cheesy
06-03-2011, 12:54 AM
OK... I may not agree with the "keying" of the cars... BUT.... LEARN HOW TO PARK PEOPLE...

LOL!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2015208470_attorney02m.html

easy cheesy
06-03-2011, 01:29 AM
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/index.html

AND YES!!!! Nadal and Federer are still in it... and YES... I LOVE Tennis and YES I'm PASSIONATE (sp- don't think this board has auto spell check) about this shit..... *** sigh*** I just won't "twitterate" about it anymore. Geez.... just shoot me now.... So... in avoidance of "twitteration" I think I have to say something "pithy" and "relevent".... um... can't do that... so... deal....

MJZiggy
06-03-2011, 08:39 PM
I am such a geek. I just finished watching a webcast on sleep and dreaming.

http://worldsciencefestival.com/live_schedule

mraynrand
06-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Prefontaine in the 5K in the '72 Olympics. Viren gets him in one of the most awesome races EVER. Then Viren falls and gets up to win the 10K. Pre was just 21. 21! Unbelievable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFty7To8oQk&feature=related

easy cheesy
06-04-2011, 01:17 AM
My "Dream Team" is in the finals of the French... Nadal vs Federer... I'm over the proverbial moon.... In deference to those who harbor disdain for such things as "hitting balls" back and forth.... I shall show restraint in my fervor and fury.... btw... I got money on Federer... I shall stay away during THE game..... Sunday... 9:00am my time.... fuck yeah! Go Roger....

easy cheesy
06-04-2011, 01:22 AM
... and to imagine that the best clay was in Georgia.... what was I thinking???? Leave it to the French...

swede
06-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Prefontaine in the 5K in the '72 Olympics. Viren gets him in one of the most awesome races EVER. Then Viren falls and gets up to win the 10K. Pre was just 21. 21! Unbelievable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFty7To8oQk&feature=related

1) That was very entertaining. I could not believe the frequent use of anaerobic surges to jockey for position. The modern race has shaved quite a few seconds off of that time, and I wonder if the 5000m is run quite a bit differently now.

2) The strides were turning over so rapidly with the arms held in so tightly it looked a bit like the Miller Park Sausage Race.

3) Hey 1972, say hello to 13 year-old swede for me. Tell him to check the bottom of his older brother's sweater drawer.

4) Olympic coverage was so much better back then. It was 90% event-coverage and 10% bullshit. These numbers are now reversed. I had a chair pulled up to the old black and white set for weeks watching almost anything they'd cover. Archery? Root for the American! Weight-lifting? Root for the Russian!

mraynrand
06-05-2011, 03:22 AM
1) That was very entertaining. I could not believe the frequent use of anaerobic surges to jockey for position. The modern race has shaved quite a few seconds off of that time, and I wonder if the 5000m is run quite a bit differently now. Pre always claimed that since he didn't have a sprinter's kick that he needed to run the competitors hard the whole race - push them so they had nothing left at the end. But hey, he was just 21 and wet behind the ears. Those brash Americans! It's always "Let me tell you...."

Weight-lifting? Root for the Russian! commie

Iron Mike
06-05-2011, 07:37 AM
http://www.cocktaildoll.com/whoorderswhat.htm

easy cheesy
06-05-2011, 04:36 PM
http://www.cocktaildoll.com/whoorderswhat.htm

DING, DING, DING, DING!!!! Those old skinny-ass chain-smokin' white women are ALL OVER the Casino's here. God forbid you go to the EQC.... ***whew***.... yellow fingers and yellow mustaches on their upper lips... cranky as hell and hatin' life... blowing nickels and Camels left and right....

Iron Mike
06-05-2011, 09:11 PM
http://www.thepartysource.com/express/images/inventory/PREMIXED-BARTENDERS-HOTSEX.jpg

I drank this entire bottle and am still waiting to get even a little tire in the hole. = (

MJZiggy
06-05-2011, 09:28 PM
So what does Hot Sex taste like?

Iron Mike
06-05-2011, 09:34 PM

Ginseng and chocolate, apparently.

MJZiggy
06-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Need a good name for a blog about internal communication and employee relations. Ideas?

easy cheesy
06-06-2011, 09:29 PM
http://www.thepartysource.com/express/images/inventory/PREMIXED-BARTENDERS-HOTSEX.jpg

I drank this entire bottle and am still waiting to get even a little tire in the hole. = (

Surely you understand that drinking crap like this will never get you "tire"....only sick and addled...even the old broad squishing in her diaper down at the room of Owls gets "it"!!! (although she was most DEF sick and addled!) You've hung around the "Four Tireholes of the Apocalypse" long enough to determine THAT! Enter Cheryl... stage left... "I REMEMBER YOU!!! YOU'RE THAT GUY FROM WISCONSIN THAT CUTS UP DEAD PEOPLE!" Good times....

easy cheesy
06-06-2011, 09:31 PM

Not like that bottle of swill to be sure!!! Although we've had our share of Czar Pissarusky with a Shasta "Fly By" before.... :)

Freak Out
06-08-2011, 01:25 AM
It's going to be real interesting to see how the teams come out in the next Stanly Cup game tomorrow. After the concussion and the beat down that followed things could get out of hand fast in this one.

mraynrand
06-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Need a good name for a blog about internal communication and employee relations. Ideas?

"Shop Talk"

mraynrand
06-08-2011, 09:31 AM

"Hookups and Hangups"

mraynrand
06-08-2011, 09:32 AM

"Hey, Wha happened?"

Freak Out
06-08-2011, 04:24 PM
"reply all"

MJZiggy
06-08-2011, 07:22 PM
I like 'em! I tried last night to sign up using "Kinetic Capital" but kept getting an error message from wordpress. It didn't say the name was taken or anything. Just "try again later." Don't they know that the computer barely-literate need more help from an error message than that?

SkinBasket
06-08-2011, 10:53 PM
I like 'em! I tried last night to sign up using "Kinetic Capital" but kept getting an error message from wordpress. It didn't say the name was taken or anything. Just "try again later." Don't they know that the computer barely-literate need more help from an error message than that?

It means they stole it, registered it, and copyrighted it to sell to the highest bidder.

Scott Campbell
06-09-2011, 02:29 PM
"Company Ink"

Now that's something I could really sink my pen into.

MJZiggy
06-09-2011, 10:52 PM
"Company Ink"

Now that's something I could really sink my pen into.

I'll see if that works tomorrow. If I can't get wordpress to work, I'm just going to get another tumbler account and be done with it.

Iron Mike
06-09-2011, 11:15 PM
"Shop Talk"

Hot Sex

Iron Mike
06-09-2011, 11:17 PM
Enter Cheryl... stage left... "I REMEMBER YOU!!! YOU'RE THAT GUY FROM WISCONSIN THAT CUTS UP DEAD PEOPLE!" Good times....

http://s3-media1.px.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/VReBuX-8ZYh26GTybTNqTQ/ms.jpg

GrnBay007
06-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Is it normal for teenage boys to be completely oblivious to what is happening within the family? Even when it's been discussed at least 10 times at the dinner table....

"Jessica (cousin) had a baby?"

"I have to go to a wedding this weekend?"

MJZiggy
06-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Is it normal for teenage boys to be completely oblivious to what is happening within the family? Even when it's been discussed at least 10 times at the dinner table....

Yes. It's generally followed by "are you going to eat that?"

GrnBay007
06-12-2011, 01:26 AM
Went to this outdoor concert on the river tonight. Jefferson Starship and KC and the Sunshine band. Got free VIP tickets so figured what the heck. They were surprisingly good! Of course KC doesn't move like he used to and gained 40-50 lbs. Was funny when he said, for all you younger people here tonight, I was the 'N Sync for all your mothers and just so you know this (pointing at himself) is what Justin Timberlake is going to look like in 30 years. :)

MadtownPacker
06-12-2011, 11:51 AM

He is thinking about some girl he wants to pop his cherry with.

GrnBay007
06-12-2011, 12:39 PM
He is thinking about some girl he wants to pop his cherry with.

Prolly!! ...as long as he's thinkin and not doin! :)

red
06-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Went to this outdoor concert on the river tonight. Jefferson Starship and KC and the Sunshine band. Got free VIP tickets so figured what the heck. They were surprisingly good! Of course KC doesn't move like he used to and gained 40-50 lbs. Was funny when he said, for all you younger people here tonight, I was the 'N Sync for all your mothers and just so you know this (pointing at himself) is what Justin Timberlake is going to look like in 30 years. :)

i saw starship like 15 years ago and was pretty surprised at how good they were live too

Bretsky
06-13-2011, 09:36 PM
Post any random musings, stories, or thoughts. This thread takes no direction and is meant to be a collection of unorganized choatic thoughts and stories about nothing in particular.

Last week I want to church and took my two daughters. I always let them know I'll ask them what the sermon was about.

I asked the five year old and she replied

"JOHN GOT SWALLOWED BY A WHALE

(she meant Jonas)

I asked her what she learned from that and she replied

"DON'T JUMP OFF THE BOAT INTO THE OCEAN WITHOUT A LIFE JACKET"

Kind of funny; I looked back at the first post in this tread if infinity and it was about my little girl who now seems to want to be an asiring basketball star even though she is only going into second grade.

ANOTHER TRUE STORY:

My little boy, nickmame 0f 911 because he called 911 accidentally at 18 months on my cell, had an interesting discusion with his babysitter (who is in here 30's today).

When she was changing him, he looked down and said "I've got a really little weiner because I'm just a little boy. When I get to be a big boy I'm going to have a really big weiner just like my dad." Then he motioned with his hands and used them as a measuring stick. Little guy gave me two feet in length !!!! MY HERO.

I should hire him out to single guys :)

easy cheesy
06-13-2011, 09:57 PM
http://s3-media1.px.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/VReBuX-8ZYh26GTybTNqTQ/ms.jpg

OMG!!! SHE LIVES!!! But I don't see the cigarette smoke enveloping her "being"... oh that's right... only outside and only with "Mama"...

easy cheesy
06-13-2011, 11:11 PM
The only person missing is "Cindy".... don't you have a pic or did she already go into the light with Carol Ann? Maybe we can catch a glimpse of "Downtown Jimmy" when I land in Wisconsin this weekend! Uber dooper sooper Good Times! Or maybe the lump known as "Guard" would set the world on fire....

Iron Mike
06-13-2011, 11:15 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/44616_1443632408606_1166982326_31085811_4906089_n. jpg

easy cheesy
06-13-2011, 11:17 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/44616_1443632408606_1166982326_31085811_4906089_n. jpg

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!! SHOUT OUT TO JIMMMMAAAAYYYYYY!!!! What about the asshat at The Main Exchange with the Buffalo Bills helmet on??? LOLOLOL!!!! I think every female in the bar (and maybe a few males) had some marriage proposals that night!!!

easy cheesy
06-14-2011, 03:23 AM
I have a drunken Redskins fan on my couch... Good GAWD.... sleep tight Tirehole for tomorrow you DIE!!!!!

easy cheesy
06-15-2011, 12:14 AM
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I'm leavin'on a jet plane ( a Boeing 737 to be specific) and headed to Wisconsin.... Much to the consternation of my Vikings "friends".... WHO JUST USED MY SHOWER BY THE WAY!!!!!! BLECH!!! Be sure not to wake the lurking Redskins fan on your way out and leave the key under the door..... (we be gettin' rings and shit on Thursday!) TIREHOLE!

easy cheesy
06-15-2011, 12:36 AM
I'm gonna have a burger, an "Old Fashioned" and a "view" from Kroll's...... I hope.... and... hopefully that same waiter that looked like "Napoleon Dynamite" will be serving up the "curds"... what a personality.... just strip search me at SEATAC NOW!!!

Freak Out
06-15-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm always amazed at how fucked up the TSA checkpoints usually are...not because the system is necessarily fucked (it is of course) but because so many travelers are fucking crazy. Oh and Seattle.....I like the train but fuck me....speed the fucking thing up. 40 minutes from University station to SEATAC is FUCKED UP!

Freak Out
06-15-2011, 04:42 PM
I should have posted that in the FUCK thread..... :)

Joemailman
06-15-2011, 04:52 PM
I should have posted that in the FUCK thread..... :)

Too late now. Nice going Fuckhead.

P.S. Watching Game 7 tonight?

HowardRoark
06-15-2011, 05:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT7_CtjEVFU

Freak Out
06-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Too late now. Nice going Fuckhead.

P.S. Watching Game 7 tonight?

Go Canada! :)

mraynrand
06-15-2011, 05:04 PM
Human McNuggets!

GrnBay007
06-17-2011, 11:21 PM
Tonight was 1 of 5 baseball games for the weekend. 4 tomorrow....hope it's sunny. Very exciting ending as the opposing team attempted to steal home on a pitch (2 outs, 2 strikes) to tie the game. Didn't work...too bad for them! :)

gbgary
06-18-2011, 03:31 PM
http://www.fototime.com/67F4340D3E9C557/orig.jpg

all my teams won championships this year. Packers, Man Utd, Mavericks, Corvette Racing won the 24 hrs of Lemans, and the Bruins won the Stanley Cup. how cool is that? the universe had to set just so for such an occurance.

Joemailman
06-18-2011, 07:10 PM
Rory McIlroy 14 under going into final round of U.S. Open. He led the Masters after 3 rounds and shot 80 on Sunday. I don't think it'll happen again though.

Iron Mike
06-19-2011, 12:17 PM
I'm always amazed at how fucked up the TSA checkpoints usually are...not because the system is necessarily fucked (it is of course) but because so many travelers are fucking crazy. Oh and Seattle.....I like the train but fuck me....speed the fucking thing up. 40 minutes from University station to SEATAC is FUCKED UP!

Waaaaaaay fucked up.... Beer at SeaTac.... $9.00.... weekly parking at SeaTac.... $130.00.... a full week with my girlfriend.... Priceless!

MJZiggy
06-19-2011, 11:17 PM
Ok, so I've read everything new on the forum and am still wide awake. I'm so giving up Carribou Coffee. It keeps me up all night with massive hamster brain. Maybe meditation. Ohmmmmmm....Nah that didn't work either. Maybe a Steig Larsson book?

MJZiggy
06-23-2011, 07:18 PM
Amarula a la mode. MMMMmmmmmmmm....

Bretsky
06-24-2011, 05:17 PM
ASIAN PERSUASIONS

Deputy Nutz
06-24-2011, 05:24 PM
That reminds me of the time when I was in Green Bay. One of my associates really got off on girl on girl action. We were lucky enough to be surround by a shit load of asian broads at a club. I mysteriously found a back room where two asian hotties where grinding on each other. I was nice enough to show my associate. I don't know if he ever thanked me.

Bretsky
06-24-2011, 05:31 PM
I think that associated spent five minutes thanking you while in the room but those hot Asians were grinding so well your focus was glue'd elsewhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That associate remains forever indebted and is happy to THANK YOU again

Freak Out
06-24-2011, 05:33 PM
Asians in Green Bay?

Deputy Nutz
06-24-2011, 05:33 PM
He was a nice guy, I wonder what ever happened to him?

Bretsky
06-24-2011, 05:34 PM
intensely grinding Asians in GB

Freak Out
06-24-2011, 05:45 PM
intensely grinding Asians in GB

Sorry I missed that...the only color I saw was some greasy Mexican guy and the GB players. They must have been transient.

Deputy Nutz
06-24-2011, 05:47 PM
Hmong are big in Green Bay.

MJZiggy
06-24-2011, 08:36 PM
Sorry I missed that...the only color I saw was some greasy Mexican guy and the GB players. They must have been transient.

It was the year before. That was the year Packinpatland and OregonPackFan joined us. Best folks you can imagine. I still can't see an Oregon cap without thinking of him.

GrnBay007
06-25-2011, 03:02 PM
5 baseball games today. 2 wins in, 3 more to go! :)

easy cheesy
06-26-2011, 11:01 PM
SOOOO.... Mrs. Brady gets "crabs" and they aren't from Greg or Mr. Brady.... hmmmm....

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brady_bunch_actress_ex_nyc_mayor_qqqI82j5GadbtWNXd aBDRK

Beyond the "ewwwww" factor.... I might need some clarified butter.... just sayin'.....

Freak Out
06-28-2011, 12:30 PM
Google Music is cool.

hoosier
06-28-2011, 02:37 PM
PR has 135 "guests" at the moment. Many of them appear to be occupied viewing threads that haven't been active in years. Maybe these "guests" are really the ghosts of posters past who were liquidated for one offense or another. Now they're stuck in the purgatory of threads from 2008 on whether KGB has anything left in the tank or not.

Deputy Nutz
06-28-2011, 05:35 PM
It was the year before. That was the year Packinpatland and OregonPackFan joined us. Best folks you can imagine. I still can't see an Oregon cap without thinking of him.

I think they were a bit suprised by our drunkeness, meaning the drunkeness of Skinbasket, Nutbag, and Tar! The rest of you made a positive impression.

MJZiggy
06-28-2011, 07:11 PM
I think they were a bit suprised by our drunkeness, meaning the drunkeness of Skinbasket, Nutbag, and Tar! The rest of you made a positive impression.

They loved Tar!!!

mraynrand
06-28-2011, 07:20 PM
Now they're stuck in the purgatory of threads from 2008 on whether KGB has anything left in the tank or not.

Tank? Isn't that APB? Time for another "Ted Trapped in the Closet" poem.

mraynrand
06-28-2011, 07:21 PM
5 baseball games today....

Doesn't this belong in the "Is waterboarding torture?" thread?

GrnBay007
06-30-2011, 12:30 AM
Doesn't this belong in the "Is waterboarding torture?" thread?

HAHA Momma's gotta do what Momma's gotta do!

Little Whiskey
06-30-2011, 07:25 AM
I can't find my woodchuck thread, but I blasted two of those bastards yesterday! damn it feels good to be a gangster.

SkinBasket
06-30-2011, 08:26 AM
I can't find my woodchuck thread, but I blasted two of those bastards yesterday! damn it feels good to be a gangster.

I killed a chipmunk recently.

Little Whiskey
06-30-2011, 09:27 AM
I killed a chipmunk recently.

I thought you lived in KY. you've got to have bigger varmint than that.

SkinBasket
06-30-2011, 09:49 AM
I thought you lived in KY. you've got to have bigger varmint than that.

We're in Ohio. We would have preferred KY, but there just weren't any houses for sale that fit our needs. I killed it at my parent's house anyway during an hour long shooting session designed to make the new neighbors nervous. The only varmint we got here is a skanky deer that wanders around the back yard. Next time she comes by, I might try lasing her eyeballs with this scope/laser combo on the rifle so she stumbles out into traffic.

mraynrand
06-30-2011, 10:27 AM

Just let your homies know who done it.

http://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/assets/images/Editorial/Predator%20Hunting/May%202010/Woodchuck%20101/wood_chuck_hunting_1.jpg

easy cheesy
06-30-2011, 08:07 PM
http://www.thehotglove.com/2011/06/wisconsin-drunk-shit-garage/

I can hear the neighbors on the local news.... "I saw an unusual movement in my neighbor's garage"...

easy cheesy
06-30-2011, 09:01 PM
This is so FUBAR... are you even kidding me?

http://firegeezer.com/2011/06/30/an-ambulance-call-that-wont-soon-be-forgotten/

easy cheesy
06-30-2011, 09:11 PM
I wonder if his BAC was as high as the dude that dropped a deuce in the Wisconsin garage? Even THAT dude was able to elude the PoPo for a brief foot chase. If this weren't so horrific I'd be laughing my ass off.... ok... I am laughing... but... only a little bit.... I'm twisted that way.... I guess that's why I'm in love with a guy that tells me all sorts of cool stories about cutting open dead people for a living and, more importantly, how they got that way...lolz

easy cheesy
06-30-2011, 10:26 PM
I'd LOVE to show the TSA how my PPP works!!! I carry my "anatomically correct cylinder" wherever I go... it's nice to know that something once deemed as "potentially dangerous" is now allowed in my carry on bag... makes going to the loo on a long flight next to a "Chatty Cathy" with a screaming, drooling child that much more tolerable... that... and Xanax... ***buzzzzzzzz, WEEEEEEEEEEEEE*** ... and I don't have to "turn off all electronic devices" because it's battery operated... that's what I'M talkin' about....

Remember... whips, chains and manacles.... are ok!!! Roger that!!! (Just be mindful of the "foot longs") ***eye roll*** NO BILLY CLUBS EVAH!

http://overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/06/30/6982247-sex-toys-and-the-security-checkpoint

easy cheesy
06-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Ohhhhh... I can also take a "tool" on board as long as it's shorter than seven inches... HEY...Tom Cruise... guess I'm sitting next to you....

easy cheesy
06-30-2011, 10:51 PM
Here's another WTF Wisconsin moment... How in the hell can you NOT outrun a tractor? CHICKEN ANYONE? I heard about this case and just about split my sides... luckily for me it was not my sides that were literally split...

http://www.pdpw.org/news_headline.php?tbl=wi&yr=2011&id=72

"Hey there Daddy... I'm comin' atcha".... lol.. it just doesn't get any "better" than this....

Little Whiskey
07-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Just let your homies know who done it.

http://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/assets/images/Editorial/Predator%20Hunting/May%202010/Woodchuck%20101/wood_chuck_hunting_1.jpg

those are some nice trophies!

Little Whiskey
07-01-2011, 12:04 AM
We're in Ohio. We would have preferred KY, but there just weren't any houses for sale that fit our needs..

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/43/124395804_b7ec9c542f_z.jpg

easy cheesy
07-01-2011, 01:02 AM
I got a rock......

http://comics.kidzclix.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/charliebrownrock.jpg

SkinBasket
07-01-2011, 05:33 AM

You know, that looks pretty fucking awesome. My wife probably wouldn't agree though.

mraynrand
07-01-2011, 10:28 AM

Lofts are trendy, but the two-tone paint scheme is so 1982. Plus, you never use "Tower Tan" in a loft - it's more of a breakfast nook or library color. A circular staircase would add some class. The PVC pipe for the shitter should be painted a darker color. Really people!

mraynrand
07-01-2011, 02:09 PM
I'd LOVE to show the TSA how my PPP works!!! I carry my "anatomically correct cylinder" wherever I go... it's nice to know that something once deemed as "potentially dangerous" is now allowed in my carry on bag... makes going to the loo on a long flight next to a "Chatty Cathy" with a screaming, drooling child that much more tolerable... that... and Xanax... ***buzzzzzzzz, WEEEEEEEEEEEEE*** ... and I don't have to "turn off all electronic devices" because it's battery operated... that's what I'M talkin' about....

Remember... whips, chains and manacles.... are ok!!! Roger that!!! (Just be mindful of the "foot longs") ***eye roll*** NO BILLY CLUBS EVAH!

http://overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/06/30/6982247-sex-toys-and-the-security-checkpoint

"If you do find yourself pulled aside for questioning, Alexander’s advice is to hold your head high. "

I guess that's what the vibrator is for in the first place, at least according to (former) Congressman Weiner.

mraynrand
07-01-2011, 02:14 PM
This is so FUBAR... are you even kidding me?

http://firegeezer.com/2011/06/30/an-ambulance-call-that-wont-soon-be-forgotten/

There's an old comic book called "Amazing Tales" where this dude pulls into town after he 'ran into something on the road' and everyone is glaring at him. He doesn't understand, but finally he stops, they pull him out, and there is a dude embedded in his front grill. Guess he shoulda stopped, eh? Creepy when life imitates art....

mraynrand
07-01-2011, 02:19 PM
More proof of life imitating art:

http://jadedviewer.com/uploaded_images/StuckPoster_000-738656.jpg

mraynrand
07-01-2011, 02:20 PM

Kiwon
07-01-2011, 02:22 PM
I'm waiting for this development.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/Dial_H_for_Hero_1.2.jpg

easy cheesy
07-01-2011, 02:32 PM

Nice! :)

easy cheesy
07-01-2011, 02:38 PM
That kind of epitomizes Mena Suvari's career status as well.....

Freak Out
07-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Lofts are trendy, but the two-tone paint scheme is so 1982. Plus, you never use "Tower Tan" in a loft - it's more of a breakfast nook or library color. A circular staircase would add some class. The PVC pipe for the shitter should be painted a darker color. Really people!

Great TV reception though!

mraynrand
07-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Great TV reception though!

The aluminum shell works as a natural antenna...

mraynrand
07-01-2011, 05:50 PM
That kind of epitomizes Mena Suvari's career status as well.....

I'd like to put my head through Mena's windshield, dive into her cockpit, etc. etc. but only figuratively speaking.

MJZiggy
07-01-2011, 07:05 PM
I'd like to put my head through Mena's windshield, dive into her cockpit, etc. etc. but only figuratively speaking.Who?

MJZiggy
07-01-2011, 07:07 PM
I got a new contract with a new company. Find out length, rate and scope on Tuesday. But knowing I will have something offered from the firm I want to work for is a nice way to kick off the weekend.

retailguy
07-01-2011, 09:16 PM
I got a new contract with a new company. Find out length, rate and scope on Tuesday. But knowing I will have something offered from the firm I want to work for is a nice way to kick off the weekend.

Congrats, I'm happy for you!

Freak Out
07-02-2011, 12:58 AM
Mena and Natalie making out was pretty hot. I'd go through a windshield to be able to go down on either one. Just felt I had to get that out....

Bretsky
07-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Mena and Natalie making out was pretty hot. I'd go through a windshield to be able to go down on either one. Just felt I had to get that out....

WINNER: POST OF THE DAY

Iron Mike
07-04-2011, 06:58 PM
Commercials we wish we'd see:

http://media.soletron.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/geico-mike-mcglone.jpg

Could switching to GEICO really save you 15% on your car insurance?

http://www.mightyquiz.com/uploaded_images/question/13167/4757-cheech-marin_t.jpg

Does Howdy Doody got wooden balls, man?

MJZiggy
07-05-2011, 11:23 AM
Congrats, I'm happy for you!

Thanks, and if I can turn this gig into a permanent job, I could get a puppy because it's close enough that I could come home at lunch to let the little thing out. Not saying I would, but I could if I wanted to and that's nice to know.

Little Whiskey
07-05-2011, 11:26 AM
took my youngest son (3 years old) bluegill fishing this weekend. Ended up catching a bass........with the bluegill. circle of life.

Freak Out
07-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Fresh sockeye salmon for dinner tonight.

HowardRoark
07-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Fresh sockeye salmon for dinner tonight.

Can we come over?

http://morganrants.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/angelica-hernandez_gloria-nunez1.jpg

Freak Out
07-06-2011, 01:57 AM
Bitches ate all me peach pie and vanilla ice cream!

Little Whiskey
07-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Saw another ground hog in the back yard yesterday. the shot gun in sitting next to the TV should he show his face again this evening. I blasted his momma and brother with buckshot earlier in the week. maybe i should have left their carcasses lay on the lawn a bit longer to serve as a warning.

Little Whiskey
07-07-2011, 04:45 PM
http://chzmemeafterdark.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/naughty-memes-hes-got-it-all.jpg

Nice!

Brando19
07-10-2011, 04:40 PM
Well....I just got back from Myrtle Beach, but had a sucky trip down. My son doesn't travel well so my wife and I took turns driving while the other kept him occupied. My wife got pulled over in NC going 76 in a 55 and now has to go to court in the Fall because it's reckless driving. When we got home there was 8 letters in the mail from different attorneys wanting to represent her. This sucks. Should we hire an attorney or should she just go down there and represent herself?

mraynrand
07-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Well....I just got back from Myrtle Beach, but had a sucky trip down. My son doesn't travel well so my wife and I took turns driving while the other kept him occupied. My wife got pulled over in NC going 76 in a 55 and now has to go to court in the Fall because it's reckless driving. When we got home there was 8 letters in the mail from different attorneys wanting to represent her. This sucks. Should we hire an attorney or should she just go down there and represent herself?

I would have Roanald represent you. He know the law and all that Shit.

mraynrand
07-11-2011, 02:49 PM
TSA puppies - they get trained to sniff out explosives. I like them more than TSA agent "body cavity" Bob, who is trained to check for explosives around my crotch.

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/politics/puppy%20full%20tsa.jpg

http://www.olegvolk.net/gallery/d/3268-2/tsa.jpg

MJZiggy
07-11-2011, 04:59 PM
TSA puppies - they get trained to sniff out explosives. I like them more than TSA agent "body cavity" Bob, who is trained to check for explosives around my crotch.

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/politics/puppy%20full%20tsa.jpg

That's the cutest weapons defense system I've ever seen.

Tarlam!
07-11-2011, 05:06 PM
I would have Roanald represent you. He know the law and all that Shit.

I watch a lot of TV and all my favourite courtroom series say the: If you represent yourself you get an idiot for an attorney. Hey, it was on TV so it must be true!

Freak Out
07-11-2011, 05:36 PM

So 20 MPH over is considered reckless driving in SC? What a fucking scam....it's either speeding or reckless driving. Greedy fucks....
Take another vacation down there just don't speed his time....or get a new radar detector.

Brando19
07-11-2011, 08:04 PM
So 20 MPH over is considered reckless driving in SC? What a fucking scam....it's either speeding or reckless driving. Greedy fucks....
Take another vacation down there just don't speed his time....or get a new radar detector.

We got the ticket in NC while heading to SC. Here in WV...I got a ticket going 83 in a 55 (15mph over is considered reckless), but the cop knocked it down to 70 so it wouldn't be reckless. This idiot cop in NC was an ass hole and hateful and now we have to go to court in September.

GrnBay007
07-11-2011, 11:28 PM
That's the cutest weapons defense system I've ever seen.

Cute, but they don't look very happy to be in training.

GrnBay007
07-11-2011, 11:42 PM
Should we hire an attorney or should she just go down there and represent herself?

If you google NC driving laws it looks like Reckless Driving is a Class 2 misdemeanor. Appears to be a criminal offense rather than just a driving citation. If that is the case I would definitely seek legal advise.....esp if there is a chance of her having a criminal record.

Kiwon
07-12-2011, 08:04 PM
You be the judge...Gay Pride or Proud Gay?

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/7/2011/07/fcaaede52641419eb42682d094e1d10a/340x.jpg

MJZiggy
07-12-2011, 08:23 PM
You be the judge...Gay Pride or Proud Gay?

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/7/2011/07/fcaaede52641419eb42682d094e1d10a/340x.jpg

Considering the size of that little white box, I'd say pride should have little to do with it.

Kiwon
07-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Considering the size of that little white box, I'd say pride should have little to do with it.

:rs:

GrnBay007
07-17-2011, 11:25 PM
Really sucks when you have a total SLUG as a co-worker!!!

Bretsky
07-17-2011, 11:27 PM
enough of the European sport on ESPN

Time to get back to football, basketball, and baseball

MJZiggy
07-20-2011, 07:13 AM
Last day of "sabbatical." Meeting tomorrow to finalize details then I can finally get started.

Scott Campbell
07-20-2011, 08:21 AM
Last day of "sabbatical." Meeting tomorrow to finalize details then I can finally get started.

Nice - congrats!

Deputy Nutz
07-20-2011, 02:55 PM

Break the law and all you can do is bitch. I hope you informed your son what your wife did was wrong, and that speeding is wrong. And that is why women shouldn't be allowed to drive.

MJZiggy
07-20-2011, 04:44 PM
Break the law and all you can do is bitch. I hope you informed your son what your wife did was wrong, and that speeding is wrong. And that is why women shouldn't be allowed to drive. Especially with our lower insurance rates for being safer drivers. Well, maybe not the drag racing Mrs. Brando, but the rest of us anyway.

MadtownPacker
07-20-2011, 04:48 PM
Especially with our lower insurance rates for being safer drivers. Well, maybe not the drag racing Mrs. Brando, but the rest of us anyway.
Your insurance rates are less because you are not as valuable as a man. It has nothin to do with your slow ass grandma-style driving. I agree with Nutty, replace the steering wheel with a broom and the world will be better for it.

MJZiggy
07-20-2011, 04:55 PM
Your insurance rates are less because you are not as valuable as a man. It has nothin to do with your slow ass grandma-style driving. I agree with Nutty, replace the steering wheel with a broom and the world will be better for it.
Collision insurance, doofus. What you pay for the damage to the other car. Women just don't have as many accidents as men. Therefore our rates are lower. Don't make me bring up your map reading abilities!

Scott Campbell
07-20-2011, 06:13 PM
Women just don't have as many accidents as men.

Clarification - car accidents.

Freak Out
07-20-2011, 06:27 PM
Only in Wasilla. Well....not really.......

http://www.frontiersman.com/articles/2011/07/20/faith/doc4e25134ce5b39386703783.txt

Freak Out
07-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Wooot!

http://www.adn.com/2011/07/20/1976559/recreational-prospectors-gold.html

easy cheesy
07-20-2011, 07:32 PM
How awesome is this? Great minds and teflon logic at work.... on your proverbial dime of course....

In June, as five young men gathered around the Mount Tabor Reservoir near Portland, Ore., one urinated in it, thus "contaminating" the 7.2 million gallons that serve the city, and, said Water Bureau administrator David Shaff, necessitating that the entire supply be dumped. Under questioning by the weekly Portland Mercury whether the water is also dumped when an animal urinates in it (or worse, dies in it), Shaff replied, certainly not. "If we did that, we'd be (dumping the water) all the time." Well, asked the reporter, what's the difference? Because, said Shaff (sounding confident of his logic), "Do you want to be drinking someone's pee?" [Portland Mercury, 6-15-2011]

easy cheesy
07-20-2011, 09:07 PM
Holy Crap! The jockey croaked but the horse kept going and won at Belmont Park! What an awesome steed indeed... and not too shabby for the jockey to stay "riveted" as it were... I mean, rigor can take up to 12 hours... right? ... what kept him on so "tight"? (I'll have to defer to BF on that one- he sees the dead folks daily, not me.)... anyhoo... good "staying power" Frank...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Hayes_(jockey)

Iron Mike
07-20-2011, 10:41 PM
Holy Crap! The jockey croaked but the horse kept going and won at Belmont Park! What an awesome steed indeed... and not too shabby for the jockey to stay "riveted" as it were... I mean, rigor can take up to 12 hours... right? ... what kept him on so "tight"? (I'll have to defer to BF on that one- he sees the dead folks daily, not me.)... anyhoo... good "staying power" Frank...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Hayes_(jockey)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadaveric_spasm

Partial
07-20-2011, 10:45 PM
I've got a golden nugget, I've got a golden nugget!

easy cheesy
07-20-2011, 10:59 PM
ahem... Tissue Tito?....

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/1/9/db8ccdf2-4021-4d66-b64b-b9e5307b215e.jpg

Please note that #52 - A. Johnson- is asking that question.... just sayin'....

easy cheesy
07-20-2011, 11:01 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadaveric_spasm

Do you know how HAWT you make me?

Iron Mike
07-20-2011, 11:12 PM
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/3774813/view/1/producttypecolor/16/type/png/width/280/height/280/bow-chicka-bow-wow-t-shirt_design.png

easy cheesy
07-20-2011, 11:15 PM
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/3774813/view/1/producttypecolor/16/type/png/width/280/height/280/bow-chicka-bow-wow-t-shirt_design.png

mmmm..... ummmmm.... Mike Gooooood........ nom, nom, nom..........

easy cheesy
07-20-2011, 11:17 PM
Anyway, to get back to business, the defense did agree to the lesser indictment as set forth by the prosecution as long as there was extra butter on the popcorn....

easy cheesy
07-20-2011, 11:18 PM
AGREED! ***smacking gavel***

MJZiggy
07-21-2011, 09:21 AM
Wait. It's just occurred to me that we have EC and Partial in the same forum. This could be entertaining.

Kiwon
07-21-2011, 10:20 AM
A timeless conundrum: What does it mean to be "the adult" in the Romper Room?

MJZiggy
07-21-2011, 10:23 AM
A timeless conundrum: What does it mean to be "the adult" in the Romper Room?

There are adults in here? Where?

My dog is looking out the patio door having intermittent sneezing fits. And to think I almost washed that window this morning.

Kiwon
07-21-2011, 10:43 AM
There are adults in here? Where?

My dog is looking out the patio door having intermittent sneezing fits. And to think I almost washed that window this morning.

I've seen a couple of episodes of 'Dog Whisperer,' thus I'm an expert. The sneezing is masking an anxiety disorder. Try putting a small mirror in the pane of glass so that the dog can see himself. The sneezing will stop immediately. ^^

MJZiggy
07-21-2011, 11:03 AM
I've seen a couple of episodes of 'Dog Whisperer,' thus I'm an expert. The sneezing is masking an anxiety disorder. Try putting a small mirror in the pane of glass so that the dog can see himself. The sneezing will stop immediately. ^^

Actually, she has allergies. Every now and again she goes into fits attacking her feet too. It's quite amusing and would probably get me a free t-shirt on America's Funniest Animals.

Ahhhh heat. What a perfect day to wash the car.

easy cheesy
07-21-2011, 11:23 AM
Bad Po Po.... but if the witnesses were so "disturbed" and "disgusted" why did they watch for 30 minutes?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/07/21/2011-07-21_indiana_couple_busted_for_allegedly_having_sex_ in_public_pool_in_front_of_childr.html

easy cheesy
07-21-2011, 11:30 AM
I guess Jesus approves of Wal Mart.... ***insert eye roll***

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/07/21/2011-07-21_south_carolina_couple_claims_to_possess_walmart _checkout_receipt_with_face_of_ch.html

Freak Out
07-21-2011, 07:35 PM
http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/180842main_201107210002HQ.jpg

Joemailman
07-21-2011, 07:44 PM
I guess Jesus approves of Wal Mart.... ***insert eye roll***

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/07/21/2011-07-21_south_carolina_couple_claims_to_possess_walmart _checkout_receipt_with_face_of_ch.html

That's not as remarkable as the pretzel that looks like the Virgin Mary.

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/virgin_mary_pretzel.jpg

Little Whiskey
07-21-2011, 08:30 PM
http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/180842main_201107210002HQ.jpg

they should have landed during the day so the video would have been clearing. the end of an era. they should have made a bigger deal out of it.

mraynrand
07-21-2011, 10:46 PM
they should have landed during the day so the video would have been clearing. the end of an era. they should have made a bigger deal out of it.

Given that their last mission was a a grocery delivery out and a garbage pick up/ trip to the landfill home, I can see why they came home under the shadow of darkness. I love the idea of the space program, but in the end, the Shuttle mostly was used to take stuff to the space station and the space station was built to have a place for the shuttle to go to. The Space program surrounding the shuttle had little purpose or imagination. Good riddance.

mraynrand
07-21-2011, 10:46 PM
dp

MJZiggy
07-22-2011, 02:57 PM
The dog just peed on my foot while I was helping her stand up so she could go out. She then tried to get into bed rather than go out. I had to get her up again and drag her to the door and then make her go downstairs to finish peeing. This is getting old in a hurry. :(

GrnBay007
07-22-2011, 09:46 PM
Awwe, I feel for her. How old is she? My dog recently went through an episode and the vet said no jumping on furniture and no steps while she was on steroids for a couple weeks. We have steps all over so it was a real fun time carrying her.

MJZiggy
07-22-2011, 10:03 PM
The dog just turned 13 and 1/2. She weighs about 65 lbs. and does ok at Mike's where there's carpet, but has trouble getting her feet under her on the hardwood floors here so I try to help stabilize her when she gets up. She has to go down stairs to get to the back yard, and we have to talk her into going outside and into going down the stairs. I fear the day she can't do it. If it were the other dog who is only 30 lbs. it would be less of a deal.

MJZiggy
07-25-2011, 07:16 PM
Fantastic!
http://wtop.com/?nid=681&sid=2469012

Deputy Nutz
07-25-2011, 10:16 PM
My dog got a really bad infection, skin, foot, mouth, and eye. At least green pus was coming out of his eye. anyways he is feeling much better after antibiotics. I didn't realize how sick he was until his foot got really bad.

MadtownPacker
07-26-2011, 12:48 PM
My dog got a really bad infection, skin, foot, mouth, and eye. At least green pus was coming out of his eye. anyways he is feeling much better after antibiotics. I didn't realize how sick he was until his foot got really bad.

What happened?? Did you bite him?

GrnBay007
07-30-2011, 09:38 PM
My finished basement and Packer game room was flooded after crazy-ass storms went through Wed night/Thur morning. Weird using that word flooded because I never in a million years thought that could happen where I live. Man, I just cried when I saw my basement on Thur. morning. About 3 inches of water everywhere. Kids and I worked about 18 hrs. the first day and many, many yesterday and today. This house has a sub pump in the basement but it obviously either quit working or couldn't keep up with all the rain. Finally got to the point where we could rip out all the carpet yesterday and now just the waiting game waiting for everything to dry up good. Allllllll that money you pay for homeowners insurance = NADA in this situation. No flood insurance u get nothing. No sub pump insurance u get nothing. Just really, really sucks!!!!

Joemailman
08-01-2011, 08:10 PM
My finished basement and Packer game room was flooded after crazy-ass storms went through Wed night/Thur morning. Weird using that word flooded because I never in a million years thought that could happen where I live. Man, I just cried when I saw my basement on Thur. morning. About 3 inches of water everywhere. Kids and I worked about 18 hrs. the first day and many, many yesterday and today. This house has a sub pump in the basement but it obviously either quit working or couldn't keep up with all the rain. Finally got to the point where we could rip out all the carpet yesterday and now just the waiting game waiting for everything to dry up good. Allllllll that money you pay for homeowners insurance = NADA in this situation. No flood insurance u get nothing. No sub pump insurance u get nothing. Just really, really sucks!!!!

Sorry to hear about that. A few months before I moved to Wausau in 1996, I had this happen. I didn't have carpet in my basement, but I had to shovel out the basement, if you know what I mean. :-x

GrnBay007
08-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Sorry to hear about that. A few months before I moved to Wausau in 1996, I had this happen. I didn't have carpet in my basement, but I had to shovel out the basement, if you know what I mean. :-x

I didn't have the flooding like that....mud and gunk. (like from river water, if that's what you meant) We just had record breaking rainfall in a very short time. There are varying accounts of the rainfall but range from almost 11 inches to 14 inches in less than 12 hours. My basement has never taken water before but I will be nervous as heck the next time we have a hard rainfall. :(
My ex brother-in-law is lucky to be alive. His truck was swept off the highway driving home from work Wed. night. Water took it to a lower level and the cab started to fill up with water. He got out of the back window and was obviously swept away himself. Luckily it was where there were some trains that where stopped and he was able to latch on to a car. Fire department came across the tops of the train cars and were able to pull him up that way. Crazy shit!

easy cheesy
08-14-2011, 02:15 AM
We are definitely in the throes of a nearly perfect full moon. I went to see my friend who bartends at a local pub to watch the second half of the Pack game and the Mariners V Bosox game. (Nice job Mariners by the way) Anywhoo.... there was a wedding in the Hotel, bride and groom get in screaming match, fights ensue, cabs come, security is on it.... high drama right? But wait, there's more.... some dude wants to buy 6 bottles of liquor from the bar to take back to his room, arguments ensue again, as they do, big no no in WA state.... BUT... hey.... the night moves on.

Meanwhile some chicky falls over in the bathroom, hits her head on the door, laying on floor, can't open door because her dead weight is impeding the ability for us to do so. Finally get her out but not without a roll of toilet paper attached to her shoe. Follow the roll and it leads to the pocket of her jacket... that's right... she has a roll in her jacket pocket that is wrapped around her five inch hooker heels.... good times! Oh, and lest we forget about the screaming homeless dude who wandered in from the 405 begging for free soup and telling me that Jesus was going to "right" all of the worlds "wrongs"... when pressed for a time frame however, he was at a loss. Just spit some corn out (from the free bowl of veggie soup that he procured of course) through his "summer teeth" whilst muttering about life's injustices. I could probably get him a job at Boeing. Anyway... more good times....

Little Whiskey
08-14-2011, 08:48 AM
that sounds just like the fibs that invade my small town every weekend. Washington state seems like a long commute for them.

easy cheesy
08-14-2011, 01:15 PM
that sounds just like the fibs that invade my small town every weekend. Washington state seems like a long commute for them.

Right? :) From what limited contact (and thank Christ it has been limited) I've had with fibs while dinking around in WI I would have to concur (it's bad enough to encounter them on the freeway let alone have to listen to the drivel that flows forth from the ever moving pie holes at a million decibels).... although... believe it or not.... there was a dude in the pub that was from Chicago and he was actually the coolest cat in the joint, even after I initially taunted him with Pack Smack. Cool, respectful, articulate AND anti-Cutler... awesome! (and he did assist in moving Miss Hooker Heels out of the loo!)

easy cheesy
08-21-2011, 01:55 AM
OK.... SO.... there's someone here posting under the name of "Partial" and also someone posting (well, didn't really look to see if they posted anything but they are currently online and sniffing around) under the name of "therealpartial"... WTF? Am I missing something here?

Little Whiskey
08-21-2011, 08:12 AM
wow, more partial drama. I miss the guy.

easy cheesy
08-25-2011, 04:24 PM
JHC... I thought I had a big mouth.....lolz....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=0EvH5LQAYl0&NR=1

easy cheesy
08-26-2011, 03:08 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/2011/08/21/2011-08-21_from_patriots_star_tom_brady_to_the_jets_mark_s anchez_ranking_the_nfls_top_ten_s.html

I ranked Aaron 1st, as you do, but the poll has him in 3rd place... :( Some on this list are overrated anyway.... or perhaps I am allowing disdain and contempt to pollute my gray matter....

Iron Mike
08-27-2011, 10:34 AM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/253837_177687765621270_162782677111779_462805_1871 378_n.jpg

easy cheesy
08-27-2011, 11:44 AM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/253837_177687765621270_162782677111779_462805_1871 378_n.jpg

http://files6.fliiby.com/images/_original/dz2w8gzjcw.jpg

GrnBay007
08-28-2011, 03:28 PM
WooHoo, back online!! Without a computer for 2 weeks.....how do you even TRY to catch up with PR and facebook after that much time? lol

MJZiggy
08-28-2011, 07:06 PM
WooHoo, back online!! Without a computer for 2 weeks.....how do you even TRY to catch up with PR and facebook after that much time? lol

Pick and choose carefully? But check the fantasy thread first in case you're one of the ones who got moved.

easy cheesy
08-30-2011, 02:29 AM
What a fucking cool night! One of my clients gave me four VIP tickets to the Janet Jackson concert at Mc Caw Hall in Seattle tonight. It was my friend Selena's birthday. As it turns out it was also Janet's brother Michael's birthday.... made for a very emotional show with Janet paying tribute to Michael during the performance. Four of us in attendance... VIP pre concert private room with great food... free booze... we had seats 12 rows from stage... outstanding, energetic performance... what an amazing evening!!! We took video and pics... that female put on one hell of a show... I wasn't expecting the sun, moon and stars.... but she hit it outta the park! GOD did we dance our asses off! WOOOH HOOOOH!!!

MJZiggy
08-30-2011, 06:32 AM
Single again. Sigh.

HowardRoark
08-30-2011, 08:41 AM
Single again. Sigh.

There's always Tyrone.

mraynrand
08-30-2011, 08:57 AM
Single again. Sigh.

I had a walk-off home run. Better luck next time.

retailguy
08-30-2011, 09:30 AM
Single again. Sigh.

Sorry to hear that. Really.

Iron Mike
08-31-2011, 12:36 AM
What a fucking cool night! One of my clients gave me four VIP tickets to the Janet Jackson concert at Mc Caw Hall in Seattle tonight. It was my friend Selena's birthday. As it turns out it was also Janet's brother Michael's birthday.... made for a very emotional show with Janet paying tribute to Michael during the performance. Four of us in attendance... VIP pre concert private room with great food... free booze... we had seats 12 rows from stage... outstanding, energetic performance... what an amazing evening!!! We took video and pics... that female put on one hell of a show... I wasn't expecting the sun, moon and stars.... but she hit it outta the park! GOD did we dance our asses off! WOOOH HOOOOH!!!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2011/08/29/2016052233.jpg

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/musicnightlife/2016055976_cr31jackson.html

HowardRoark
08-31-2011, 02:23 PM
She's back........

http://http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/jaime-edmondson-intro.jpg

Joemailman
08-31-2011, 03:13 PM
She's back........

http://http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/jaime-edmondson-intro.jpg

You mean her?

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/jaime-edmondson-packers-reader-finds-01.jpg

Bretsky
08-31-2011, 07:07 PM
my dam head hurts

MJZiggy
08-31-2011, 08:05 PM
my dam head hurts

My head is fine. My psyche hurts.

MadtownPacker
08-31-2011, 11:01 PM
My head is fine. My psyche hurts.
Why? You probably just dropped some dead weight anyways.

MadtownPacker
08-31-2011, 11:04 PM
I dont know what is up with that honey badger shit but it gets top 10 most hilarious shit of the year award by me. I saw the ones in the GC too. What is that about besides the UW connection?

easy cheesy
09-01-2011, 12:22 AM
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2011/08/29/2016052233.jpg

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/musicnightlife/2016055976_cr31jackson.html

That was IT baby!!! Mc Caw Hall is generally reserved for Opera only and seats a relatively small audience.... but... FUCKIN' "A" was it a great concert!!! I'm trying to get the asshats that were with me to send the video they took as well as photos.. we're all technotards... I was too busy shakin' my ass to get a good pic.... those jerk wads got it though... what a cool night!!!! The next day I had a meeting with the same client.... everyone had "brown bottle flu" and was still marginally elated... imagine that!!! LOL!

http://www.seattleopera.org/about/hall/index.aspx

GrnBay007
09-01-2011, 02:27 AM
Zig, all will be fine! :) Throw yourself into something to keep your mind off it.

I just finished making 200 meatballs and a pasta salad for the first football team dinner tomorrow night....that's enough to keep your mind off anything (but sleep..lol). Parent rep again this year and so far my experience was much more fun his freshman year. Parents seemed nicer then ...I guess some of that goes with things getting more competitive? Anyway, still lots of nice folks working with me, just a few "bitches" :) Soooo all this work preparing good food for the boys and bamm, it will be devoured in 15 minutes.

Big, Big game this Friday night! City rivals and should be a great game. They lost their first game but put up a good fight against a very high ranked team. WR's didn't do so well the first game so coach had them pair off at practice short/med distance to throw some fast, hard balls to each other. My boy paired off with a friend and the coach said.....no, you are with me! His hands still didn't look right by the time he got home. lol

retailguy
09-01-2011, 09:56 AM
:shock: 200 meatballs?