PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Little Whiskey
08-05-2010, 05:43 PM
I'm about to cut grass. 3.5hrs for 12acres. uggghh! at least i'm not using a push mower!

MJZiggy
08-05-2010, 09:07 PM
My niece just got into a facebook fight about and article about Latinos having an educational gap because of language. Turns out the person she was fighting with was another daughter from her mother who disappeared long ago. Sordid affair with a lot of drama in that part of the family. Still, somehow it feels odd to realize suddenly that there's a "family" connection that wasn't there before they were fighting about their parents and something that happened 30 years ago...

Freak Out
08-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Clusterfuck galore in ORD.

Little Whiskey
08-05-2010, 09:43 PM
Clusterfuck galore in ORD.

alway is.

Little Whiskey
08-05-2010, 09:48 PM
I'm about to cut grass. 3.5hrs for 12acres. uggghh! at least i'm not using a push mower!

half way thru and i lost a wheel pin. deck caster fell off. lucky i found all the parts, with the exception of the pin. without a replacement, i'm done cutting for the night.

Brando19
08-08-2010, 11:00 AM

That's actually not bad at all for 12 acres. What kind of mower are you using and what inch cut?

Little Whiskey
08-08-2010, 10:01 PM

That's actually not bad at all for 12 acres. What kind of mower are you using and what inch cut?

Its a JD 855 with a 72" deck.

Freak Out
08-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Damn I love smoked salmon.

swede
08-10-2010, 12:39 PM

I tried it. Couldn't keep them lit. :(

Freak Out
08-10-2010, 01:12 PM

I tried it. Couldn't keep them lit. :(

Try a bong.

MJZiggy
08-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Thunderstorm before I got home today. The dog peed anywhere she happened to be standing when the thunder struck. Guess how I found it...

HowardRoark
08-12-2010, 09:12 PM
http://m.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/08/worlds-biggest-writing/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wired%2Findex+%28Wired%3A+Ind ex+3+%28Top+Stories+2%29%29

mraynrand
08-13-2010, 09:17 AM
READ AYN RAND

Dominique sat across from Roark. Her pose was one of relaxed tension. She lighted a cigarette and said to Roark, "I hate what they are doing to you Roark. I won't let them make you a sacrifice for their botched character. You know I'll destroy you myself before I'll allow them to have the satisfaction of defeating you. Even if you don't care and you can't be defeated, I'll know what they are trying to do to you and it will be unbearable for me to see them decide how you can work, what you can do, and what conditions they will place upon you to exist. That's why I will choose to marry and sleep with the lowest man, your worst nemesis, in the most degrading way possible. It's because I love you so much that I'm doing this Roark. Are you listening to me, Howard?"

"Yes, Miss Francon."

MichiganPackerFan
08-13-2010, 10:43 AM
Thunderstorm before I got home today. The dog peed anywhere she happened to be standing when the thunder struck. Guess how I found it...

That was a hell of a storm. The tree-carnage in alexandria from the last two was impressive

MJZiggy
08-13-2010, 06:47 PM

That was a hell of a storm. The tree-carnage in alexandria from the last two was impressive

I know. The power went out four times and when I went to work that morning, there was a power line down in the street that burned a 2-inch deep hole in the road. There are more trees down, but nothing like the first one! That was killer wild with crushed cars and roofs everywhere.

Freak Out
08-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Most consecutive days of rain here in South Central Alaska since 1951! Hooray!

27 days and counting.

Freak Out
08-16-2010, 08:50 PM
I have a hell of a mushroom farm this year.....one benefit of a wet summer....liberty caps!

Little Whiskey
08-16-2010, 09:55 PM
I have a hell of a mushroom farm this year.....one benefit of a wet summer....liberty caps!

happy hunting!

Little Whiskey
08-16-2010, 09:59 PM
Took my 3 year old to the Truck and Tractor pull tonight. We get home and he says, "Mom look at all this tractor smoke on my face!" She didn't think it was as cute as i did!

MadtownPacker
08-16-2010, 10:48 PM

half way thru and i lost a wheel pin. deck caster fell off. lucky i found all the parts, with the exception of the pin. without a replacement, i'm done cutting for the night.Pendejo, shouid have got some brownies to do it for you.

Little Whiskey
08-16-2010, 11:14 PM

half way thru and i lost a wheel pin. deck caster fell off. lucky i found all the parts, with the exception of the pin. without a replacement, i'm done cutting for the night.Pendejo, shouid have got some brownies to do it for you.

they're trying to pass that Arizona law up here by me. they are all leaving!

speaking of which, I kinda thought you must have gotten deported. haven't seen you around for a bit. :lol:

you thinking about taking this place back? it could use some updates....and fixes.

mraynrand
08-17-2010, 11:16 AM

speaking of which, I kinda thought you must have gotten deported. haven't seen you around for a bit. :lol:

you thinking about taking this place back? it could use some updates....and fixes.

You mean you don't like the fancy new Homepage?

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/Picture7.png

MadtownPacker
08-17-2010, 11:50 AM

you thinking about taking this place back? it could use some updates....and fixes.Where I live in California is pretty much Mexico North so why bother deporting anyone?

If I took this place back pale heads would roll. Likely starting with yours. :lol:

Little Whiskey
08-17-2010, 10:00 PM

you thinking about taking this place back? it could use some updates....and fixes.Where I live in California is pretty much Mexico North so why bother deporting anyone?

If I took this place back pale heads would roll. Likely starting with yours. :lol:

you'd then be posting to yourself.

Freak Out
08-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Mosquito bites on the nutsack......not fun.

Little Whiskey
08-19-2010, 08:05 PM

easy fix.....put your pants back on when the sun goes down.

retailguy
08-19-2010, 08:12 PM

Stop STREAKING! You nut. :D :shock:

Brando19
08-19-2010, 08:31 PM

I'm sure when you cover your nuts in peanut butter for your special "dog time", it'll soothe the itch. Sick sumbitch.

Scott Campbell
08-20-2010, 09:42 AM

I tried blaming all my STD's on the mosquitoes too. The wives weren't buying it.

SkinBasket
08-25-2010, 03:59 PM
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs518.snc3/27212_101609386540843_100000753453990_45784_507571 8_n.jpg

Joemailman
08-25-2010, 05:15 PM
Well, why aren't you?

HowardRoark
08-25-2010, 08:18 PM
http://m.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/08/worlds-biggest-writing/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wired%2Findex+%28Wired%3A+Ind ex+3+%28Top+Stories+2%29%29

http://nrd.nationalreview.com/

HowardRoark
08-25-2010, 08:31 PM
Harlan at work....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100825/od_yblog_upshot/would-be-purse-snatcher-thwarted-by-his-own-photobomb

mraynrand
08-25-2010, 08:42 PM
Harlan at work....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100825/od_yblog_upshot/would-be-purse-snatcher-thwarted-by-his-own-photobomb

I was just in Madison ad I didn't see Harlan anywhere. I'm worried that he suffered some sort of attack not covered by Obamacare.

mraynrand
08-25-2010, 08:44 PM

http://nrd.nationalreview.com/

They're right: That Cuffy Meigs was a total bastard.

GrnBay007
08-27-2010, 04:51 PM
My boy played in his first HS football game last night. He scored the team's only TD. Mom got tears in her eyes...lol Two days before the game when we were talking about the team/season, he said he would be happy if he got at least 1 TD this season.

Little Whiskey
08-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Sliced my thumb open with a chisel yesterday. damn that hurt. slipped off the part i was working on and jammed it right into my thumb.

MJZiggy
08-27-2010, 07:10 PM
Sliced my thumb open with a chisel yesterday. damn that hurt. slipped off the part i was working on and jammed it right into my thumb.
Ow!

Little Whiskey
08-27-2010, 07:53 PM
Ow!

I said more than that!

Freak Out
08-27-2010, 10:12 PM
I'm fucking tired.

Freak Out
08-27-2010, 10:15 PM
It was 34 degrees Fahrenheit when I woke up in Denali yesterday.

Little Whiskey
08-28-2010, 06:37 AM

jealous

MJZiggy
08-29-2010, 08:55 AM

I was a little chilly at the beach yesterday. The wind couldn't have been any more than 75.

Little Whiskey
08-29-2010, 09:38 PM

I was a little chilly at the beach yesterday. The wind couldn't have been any more than 75.

after a week of great weather.......late august hit! 90+ today. booooo

retailguy
08-29-2010, 10:28 PM
I'm fucking tired.

Don't worry. You'll start hibernating next month. :wink:

swede
08-31-2010, 06:07 PM
Sad day for my boy. His baseball season cut way short. For not being a contact sport how bizarre is it that he got his nose broke for the second time in less than 2 weeks! Although this time was much worse....has multiple fractures on both sides of his face to include a cracked orbit. :( I think next I'm going to encourage him getting into theater or something of that nature. Feel so bad for him, vicodin is taking care of the pain but nothing helps how bummed out he feels.

Like we were saying...

First run from scrimmage from my kid this year...BOOM! 40 yard TD.

Second play...my kid has two guys around his legs...whistle blows...my kid is chillin' waitin' for things to unpile...BOOM! 200 pound kid pops him right in the knee way, way after the whistle.

MRI results are in.

Torn MCL and a torn meniscus.

Surgery tomorrow and minimum 6 weeks out. :cry:

MJZiggy
08-31-2010, 06:24 PM
Sad day for my boy. His baseball season cut way short. For not being a contact sport how bizarre is it that he got his nose broke for the second time in less than 2 weeks! Although this time was much worse....has multiple fractures on both sides of his face to include a cracked orbit. :( I think next I'm going to encourage him getting into theater or something of that nature. Feel so bad for him, vicodin is taking care of the pain but nothing helps how bummed out he feels.

Like we were saying...

Second play...my kid has two guys around his legs...whistle blows...my kid is chillin' waitin' for things to unpile...BOOM! 200 pound kid pops him right in the knee way, way after the whistle.

MRI results are in.

Totally serious bummer. I hope surgery and recovery are quick and that the oversized kid got suspended for the season.

swede
08-31-2010, 06:36 PM
Thanks. Fifteen yard penalty.

The human knee was really not designed for the sport of football.

I have learned that the MCL, being nearer to blood supply and soft tissue heals itself. The tear in the meniscus will be removed during the scoping procedure and once the area is smooth and tight--knock on wood--the knee won't miss the extra cartilage until he is in his forties and tries to play basketball. The ACL cannot heal without surgery, as Al Harris will tell you. and the recovery can take up to a year, so despite the setback to his season we are grateful that the ACL survived intact.

GrnBay007
09-02-2010, 08:26 AM

Like we were saying...

MRI results are in.

Sorry to hear that. Makes a person feel worse when it was a bone-headed act/mistake on someone's part. Hope your boy recovers quickly and without problems.

SkinBasket
09-04-2010, 09:59 PM
Just watched Avatar for the first time. Or should I say Fern Gully II? What an unoriginal liberal fuckfest. One thumb down. I cut off the other one to sustain consciousness somewhere in the second and a half predictable hour.

mraynrand
09-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Just watched Avatar for the first time. Or should I say Fern Gully II? What an unoriginal liberal fuckfest. One thumb down. I cut off the other one to sustain consciousness somewhere in the second and a half predictable hour.

For more exciting environmental movie fare, see:

http://www.grinningplanet.com/6001/environmental-movies.htm

My favorite:
Say No to Bushmeat (2003)

mraynrand
09-04-2010, 11:36 PM
avatar felt like a rerun to me too. How many times have we seen this movie. I saw it most recently as last year called "Battle for Terra"

http://www.amazon.com/Battle-Terra-Blu-ray-David-Cross/dp/B002FVPFU2/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1283661377&sr=1-1

swede
09-05-2010, 08:32 AM
And yet the message, the cosmic truth that the military-industrial complex is bad and that blue people are good is a fresh one.

It's not like "Dances with Wolves" was the last word on the issue.

SkinBasket
09-05-2010, 08:47 AM
The evil corporate military. The poor, brilliant, thoroughly ignored scientist. The technologically challenged natives with a literal connection to the planet. The Pocahontas love story. The massive "mother" tree. The betrayal and reaction you knew was going to happen before you even started the movie, and the unimaginative redemption. The moment of darkness forcing the hero to act.

There was never any choice for the hero to make. There were no consequences most of the time and when there were, there was no other reasonable choice to make.

Then there were questions like:

We have the tech to travel to distant solar systems in a matter of years, but still rely on propeller driven terrestrial transportation almost to exclusivity, conventional projectile weapons, and a crate of explosive sausages literally taped down to the pallet for the most important bombing operation in the movie?

When the evil corporate military referred to their operation against the mother tree as "shock and awe," all I could think of was Obama with blue skin and a lot of side boob.

The only reason this regurgitation of worn out ideas got any recognition was the political/environmental hammer we were being bludgeoned with is the sacred weapon of choice in Hollywoodland.

Freak Out
09-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Hey dipshits....this is the thread about nothing not FYI for Titanic's sake.

swede
09-05-2010, 12:34 PM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/h_4_ill_1022732_black-sheep-bis.jpg

I propose a movie in which evil sheep kill businessmen.

That's not political, right?

SkinBasket
09-05-2010, 01:01 PM

Hey, the politics behind the movie are only one of the reasons the movie sucked, not the majorative reason. The main point being the movie sucked.

What are you, the nothing police now?

Freak Out
09-05-2010, 04:40 PM

Hey, the politics behind the movie are only one of the reasons the movie sucked, not the majorative reason. The main point being the movie sucked.

What are you, the nothing police now?

The movie was pretty boring....message, effects....boring.

No cops here....just being an ass on a Sunday morning that's all. This place straightens itself out for the most part....occasional banning aside.

On a side note I think all the "banned" should be allowed back for the new season. :)

GrnBay007
09-21-2010, 12:25 AM
Like we were saying...

MRI results are in.

How did surgery go? How is your boy doing?

Freak Out
09-22-2010, 02:52 PM
My Uvula is swollen and I don't feel very good.

MJZiggy
09-22-2010, 06:26 PM
My Uvula is swollen and I don't feel very good.

Take some Zicam. Gross, but effective.

SkinBasket
09-23-2010, 04:57 PM
So I'm taking an on-line survey for money and here's the questions I get:

Q38. Now we would like for you to do something a little different. Imagine that ”Scoop Away” cat litter came to life and walked in the door as a real person. Try to picture what kind of personality it would have.

Using a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 means “Does not describe at all” and 10 means “Describes perfectly”, how well does each of the following phrases describe the personality of “Scoop Away?

A solid citizen

Nothing like some good quality social science to remind you how meaningless our existence is when you boil it down to a single survey question.

Freak Out
09-23-2010, 05:20 PM

Q38. Now we would like for you to do something a little different. Imagine that ”Scoop Away” cat litter came to life and walked in the door as a real person. Try to picture what kind of personality it would have.

Using a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 means “Does not describe at all” and 10 means “Describes perfectly”, how well does each of the following phrases describe the personality of “Scoop Away?

A solid citizen

Nothing like some good quality social science to remind you how meaningless our existence is when you boil it down to a single survey question.

Walking Kitty Roca is freaky indeed.

CaptainKickass
09-23-2010, 06:34 PM

A solid citizen

Walking Kitty Roca is freaky indeed.

"No sir, I don't like it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0-oJZ4GbvY

mraynrand
09-23-2010, 07:14 PM
My neck itches - never mind, all taken care of.

Iron Mike
09-23-2010, 09:22 PM
I had a couple of Grape Ne-Hi's tonight and I'm feeling Aggro:

http://www.1001cocktails.com/recipes/mixed-drinks/103644/cocktail-grape-nehi.html

Sorry if I get on your nerves in the Juke......I'm feeling the Donna's tonight. :twisted:

MichiganPackerFan
09-24-2010, 08:04 AM
I contracted some outsourced help from a local, mid-level CPA firm to be an extra body during our state tax season. For a CPA, the kid is as dumb and useless as a box of rocks and is SO annoying that I want to punch him in the face. But I won't. Good thing we're paying premium hourly rates for him :evil:

ThunderDan
09-24-2010, 08:08 AM
I contracted some outsourced help from a local, mid-level CPA firm to be an extra body during our state tax season. For a CPA, the kid is as dumb and useless as a box of rocks and is SO annoying that I want to punch him in the face. But I won't. Good thing we're paying premium hourly rates for him :evil:

Sounds like the hire we made last December. We have a set procedure on workpaper preparation and filing and he can't even get the damn things in numerical order. That and he will print out a client's general ledger for a specific account and that is his workpaper. Doesn't tie to anything and he doesn't reconcile it to anything.

MichiganPackerFan
09-24-2010, 09:13 AM

Sounds like the hire we made last December. We have a set procedure on workpaper preparation and filing and he can't even get the damn things in numerical order. That and he will print out a client's general ledger for a specific account and that is his workpaper. Doesn't tie to anything and he doesn't reconcile it to anything.

I've always thought that if you give me someone who wants to learn I can teach that person. That was the problem with Big 4, every staff/senior i got had an entitlement mentality and thought they knew everything, so the first thing you had to teach them was they didn't know shit. This person I have is a Staff II at a firm and we are paying for services. There is a complete lack of professionalism and competence and there's no way to get another body in here in time to help. Either way, I think I'm going to get rid of his ass next week. My internal staff does MUCH better work.

mraynrand
09-24-2010, 11:44 AM
I had a couple of Grape Ne-Hi's tonight and I'm feeling Aggro:

http://www.1001cocktails.com/recipes/mixed-drinks/103644/cocktail-grape-nehi.html

Sorry if I get on your nerves in the Juke......I'm feeling the Donna's tonight. :twisted:

Donna asked you to stop

retailguy
09-25-2010, 05:42 PM

I've always thought that if you give me someone who wants to learn I can teach that person. That was the problem with Big 4, every staff/senior i got had an entitlement mentality and thought they knew everything, so the first thing you had to teach them was they didn't know shit. This person I have is a Staff II at a firm and we are paying for services. There is a complete lack of professionalism and competence and there's no way to get another body in here in time to help. Either way, I think I'm going to get rid of his ass next week. My internal staff does MUCH better work.

Lots of good value out there right now, neither of you should have to put up with that crap.

Kind of sad, but not entirely unexpected. Big 4 = Big Ego = Little Work.

It's always been that way, even when it was still the "Big 8". :wink:

Iron Mike
09-26-2010, 11:09 AM
Proof there IS a God:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yi6P6r14hSs/RubuHzFg2fI/AAAAAAAAAj8/WzGMRfhF7VA/s400/capplsugbrdr.jpg

mraynrand
09-26-2010, 11:53 AM
Proof there is life after death:

http://uvtblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/dick.jpg

MJZiggy
09-26-2010, 06:05 PM
Proof there IS a God:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yi6P6r14hSs/RubuHzFg2fI/AAAAAAAAAj8/WzGMRfhF7VA/s400/capplsugbrdr.jpg
WANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWA NTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANT

HowardRoark
09-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Proof there IS a God:

WANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWA NTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANT

These are really good too:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eKISlvlD6BE/S-xHYl_ojLI/AAAAAAAAAcw/QWfE016lxGQ/s1600/P1070803.JPG

MJZiggy
09-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Proof there IS a God:

These are really good too:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eKISlvlD6BE/S-xHYl_ojLI/AAAAAAAAAcw/QWfE016lxGQ/s1600/P1070803.JPG

I've fallen hopelessly behind in the world of new sugar. I gotta start going to a better brand of Walgreens apparently.

swede
09-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Google Packerrats and this pops up:

packerrats.com has the estimated value of $1931 and ranks #952779 in the World ( Alexa).

Breaking into the top million internet sites is cause for celebration and I am proud to have been a part of it all.

I'm not sure if the $1931 holds up to the street value test.

HowardRoark
09-29-2010, 02:45 PM

packerrats.com has the estimated value of $1931 and ranks #952779 in the World ( Alexa).

Breaking into the top million internet sites is cause for celebration and I am proud to have been a part of it all.

That's $193.10 for each of us left. I equate everything to beer.....so that's about 8-10 cases of beer if we liquidate.

SkinBasket
09-29-2010, 02:46 PM

Hold on... I know I broke this down at one point...

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?p=502512

Apparently our value has absolutely plummeted in the last 9 months. We were worth almost 7k back then...

mraynrand
09-29-2010, 02:53 PM
I've done everything I could to bring the value of this place down.

Joemailman
09-29-2010, 03:04 PM
Unfortunately, we now know what it takes to perk this place up. A loss to The Bears. There's been more new threads in the Packer forum the last 2 days than we'd been getting in 2 weeks.

mraynrand
09-29-2010, 03:10 PM
Unfortunately, we now know what it takes to perk this place up. A loss to The Bears. There's been more new threads in the Packer forum the last 2 days than we'd been getting in 2 weeks.

How many new posters?

Iron Mike
09-30-2010, 05:45 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/RussClark303/DONNYPOSTER.jpg

mraynrand
09-30-2010, 08:07 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ja5anrz5jtA/TAuZYkmMH7I/AAAAAAAABTA/QmN4yCuwxTY/s1600/4.jpg

You talking to me? You talking to ME??

Say hello to my little friend!!!

http://andrewsteel.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/lgpp30041say-hello-to-my-little-friend-al-pacino-scarface-poster.jpg

Joemailman
10-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Go ahead...make my day.

http://www.fernbyfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/clinteastwood.jpg

swede
10-01-2010, 11:00 PM
I'm blogging here! I'm blogging here!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/tumblr_l7tasccOHD1qzkq01.jpg

Joemailman
10-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Ahhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/godfather%20horse%20head%20scene.jpg

HowardRoark
10-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Do it PackerRats!!! Mow! Mow!!!

http://alltopmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/deer-hunter-walken.jpg

Iron Mike
10-02-2010, 08:08 AM
What we have here is a failure to communicate....
http://www.ifc.com/news/09032009_CoolHandLuke.jpg

MJZiggy
10-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Today would have been my daddy's 88th birthday. Packers won--he'd have liked that, but would have wanted a stronger game.

HowardRoark
10-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Today would have been my daddy's 88th birthday. Packers won--he'd have liked that, but would have wanted a stronger game.

RIP

http://www.shapingyouth.org:8000/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/greatest-generation.jpg

MJZiggy
10-03-2010, 08:33 PM

RIP

http://www.shapingyouth.org:8000/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/greatest-generation.jpg

Thanks Howard.

ThunderDan
10-03-2010, 09:21 PM

Sorry to hear it!

Freak Out
10-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Nasty......a friend of mine just left with his daughter to visit family in the area.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/06/world/europe/06hungary.html?hp

Joemailman
10-05-2010, 04:15 PM
Nasty......a friend of mine just left with his daughter to visit family in the area.

Wow. I would imagine if it gets into the Danube River, as it might, it won't affect just Hungary.

Freak Out
10-06-2010, 04:44 PM

Wow. I would imagine if it gets into the Danube River, as it might, it won't affect just Hungary.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/07/world/europe/07hungary.html?_r=1&hp

Freak Out
10-06-2010, 07:42 PM
I saw Drew Barrymore...she's in town filming "Everybody loves whales". She looks better on film. I still would love to see her tits though.....among other things. :twisted:

I saw the dude from "The Office" as well.

ThunderDan
10-06-2010, 09:53 PM
I saw Drew Barrymore...she's in town filming "Everybody loves whales". She looks better on film. I still would love to see her tits though.....among other things. :twisted:

I saw the dude from "The Office" as well.

Don't talk about Fritz's girlfriend like that. :lol:

mraynrand
10-06-2010, 09:55 PM
I saw Drew Barrymore...she's in town filming "Everybody loves whales". She looks better on film. I still would love to see her tits though.....among other things. :twisted:.

You're a BAD MAN!!!!

http://www.childstarlets.com/lobby/bios/portraits/drew_barrymore12.jpg

GrnBay007
10-08-2010, 12:31 AM
My boy broke his collarbone last night. :( Out for the season.

Iron Mike
10-08-2010, 06:23 AM
These two should REALLY not be sitting next to each other.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/dingleberry.jpg

swede
10-08-2010, 07:34 AM
:lol:

mraynrand
10-08-2010, 10:29 AM

I guess the badminton team will have to soldier on without him.

red
10-08-2010, 11:55 AM

checkers can be a a rough sport

Freak Out
10-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Tough crowd.

swede
10-08-2010, 01:37 PM

Pardon the boys, 007, when they hang out in the commons and skip classes they can be less than gallant.

Your kid has had a tough year. I am sympathetic because I know how much sports mean to your boy.

Mine rehapped for over a month after getting his knee scoped. He's been practicing for a week now, and since he kept scoring on the first string coverage team from the scout kickoff return team they moved him up to varsity return for Saturday's game.

Kids heal.

mraynrand
10-08-2010, 02:46 PM

Pardon the boys, 007, when they hang out in the commons and skip classes they can be less than gallant.

Your kid has had a tough year. I am sympathetic because I know how much sports mean to your boy.

Mine rehapped for over a month after getting his knee scoped. He's been practicing for a week now, and since he kept scoring on the first string coverage team from the scout kickoff return team they moved him up to varsity return for Saturday's game.

Kids heal.

Can he play LB? There is a need...

GrnBay007
10-08-2010, 06:11 PM

Yeah, no biggie. I get the hint.

Kids heal.

Yep, tough year. He puts his all in to it. Accidents happen though. Thanks Swede. Good Luck to your son Saturday!! :)

mraynrand
10-09-2010, 02:42 PM

Don't be bitter, I was j/k. Tell your son some random dude on the interwebs has empathy for him. I got knock out late in my senior year by something like that. At least he has next year, right? Right? BOL

:tup:

Joemailman
10-09-2010, 09:05 PM

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/07/world/europe/07hungary.html?_r=1&hp

Wall of reservoir on verge of collapse.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/10/09/hungary-town-evacuated-fears-new-sludge-flood/

DEVECSER, HUNGARY – The cracking wall of an industrial plant reservoir appeared on the verge of collapse late Saturday, and engineers were working to blunt a possible second wave of the caustic red sludge that has already deluged several towns in western Hungary and killed seven.

Residents of one nearby town were evacuated, others were ordered to be ready to evacuate, and everyone was bracing for a new onslaught of toxic material. Engineers feared a second wave could be even more toxic than the first because the sludge remaining in the reservoir was more concentrated.

"If another wave comes, I was thinking of standing on top of the kitchen table," said Maria Gyori, a 79-year-old homemaker in the town of Devecser. Maybe the sludge won't go that high."

Prime Minister Viktor Orban said the northern wall of MAL Rt.'s storage pool, which released at least 700,000 cubic meters (184 million gallons) of caustic red sludge and water five days ago after one of its corners ruptured, was showing numerous cracks and seemed ready to fail completely.

"Because it may happen at any moment, but it's also possible that it won't happen ... there's only one thing we can do — we have to behave as if this could happen any minute," Orban told reporters in Budapest. "There's no technical equipment that could really stop this process and the only thing we can do is prepare ourselves to stop the damage it would cause."

GrnBay007
10-09-2010, 10:26 PM

Don't be bitter, I was j/k. Tell your son some random dude on the interwebs has empathy for him. I got knock out late in my senior year by something like that. At least he has next year, right? Right? BOL

Bitter? naaa, no way.
Thought I'd try a random post here and there to try to ease my way back after being told to take a hike (multiple times) for not hating Favre....call it a hiatus, Just sayin....

Little Whiskey
10-10-2010, 07:35 PM

Bitter? naaa, no way.
Thought I'd try a random post here and there to try to ease my way back after being told to take a hike (multiple times) for not hating Favre....call it a hiatus, Just sayin....

hey 007, i hope you'll stick around. I doubt there was anything serious ment about those comments about your son. I read them as, all in good fun. Hope he's doing better

retailguy
10-10-2010, 08:18 PM

Bitter? naaa, no way.

hey 007, i hope you'll stick around. I doubt there was anything serious ment about those comments about your son. I read them as, all in good fun. Hope he's doing better

the serious comments were made directed at her regarding favre.

You'd think folks would realize that making fun of someones kids isn't funny, but hey, what others think doesn't matter any more.

mraynrand
10-10-2010, 08:46 PM

Bitter? naaa, no way.

You'd think folks would realize that making fun of someones kids isn't funny, but hey, what others think doesn't matter any more.

I'm sure we really hurt his feelings. :roll: You are unbelievable lately

Little Whiskey
10-10-2010, 09:00 PM

don't know about the favre stuff. I try to stay out of that thread.

but, come on retail. the two comments about here kid anywhere out of line. I thought they were in good fun. it would be similar if i posted that my kid broke his foot, and someone asked if it was from kicking my ass in basketball.

retailguy
10-10-2010, 09:00 PM

Bitter? naaa, no way.

Yes. yes. I know. Tis all about what you think. You'd think I could remember that since i've seen it related to me, ziggy and now 007.

Kinda reminds me of discussions with Tyrone. If he couldn't conceive it, then it didn't happen. what anyone else thought had zero meaning.

I read what 007 wrote, so did you. Seemed to me that her feelings were hurt. But whatever. I'm sure you're correct. After all, with your logic of late, it is impossible that you're wrong.

I'm unbelievable? Look in the mirror. I don't know what the fuck has happened to you.

MadtownPacker
10-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Whoa, whoa, whats this shit? Hoes it going 007? I havent been on here much until lately but that is because it is so easy to virtually bitch slap these weak azz white mice. I get bored. But I think the assholes in question (cuz they are assholes offline too) meant to lighten the mood regarding your boy. At least that is how I read it. either way dont worry if they did or didnt anyways.

Sorry to hear about his break but you know that is the risk you take. Just make sure he still goes to the games and hangs out with the team and it will be fine.

mraynrand
10-11-2010, 11:05 AM

Bitter? naaa, no way.

Yes. yes. I know. Tis all about what you think. You'd think I could remember that since i've seen it related to me, ziggy and now 007.

Kinda reminds me of discussions with Tyrone. If he couldn't conceive it, then it didn't happen. what anyone else thought had zero meaning.

I read what 007 wrote, so did you. Seemed to me that her feelings were hurt. But whatever. I'm sure you're correct. After all, with your logic of late, it is impossible that you're wrong.

I'm unbelievable? Look in the mirror. I don't know what the fuck has happened to you.

I guess I got tired of you and your carping - especially about your hurt feelings over people being 'mean to you' about your position over TT and your constant weeping and moaning about it. It's tiresome.

:violin:

Maybe my little joke was a bit unfeeling, but at least I addressed it and I won't whine continuously about your 'righteous' objection to it. Good luck to you.

mraynrand
10-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Whoa, whoa, whats this shit? Hoes it going 007? I havent been on here much until lately but that is because it is so easy to virtually bitch slap these weak azz white mice. I get bored. But I think the assholes in question (cuz they are assholes offline too) meant to lighten the mood regarding your boy. At least that is how I read it. either way dont worry if they did or didnt anyways.

Sorry to hear about his break but you know that is the risk you take. Just make sure he still goes to the games and hangs out with the team and it will be fine.

I guess you are an expert on assholes. Keep it up you bastard. Come over to the Packer forum and I'll smite you and your weak-ass opinions. :butt:

Little Whiskey
10-11-2010, 11:34 AM
I went hunting this weekend. Bow Season. Walked out to my tree stand and some A-hole tore it down. At least thats what i think due the way it was laying on the ground.

late last year i noticed someone else had put up a stand very close to mine. I left him a note telling him how close he was to me and that since i only bow hunt out of this stand, if all he did was rifle hunt, we could be neighbors. I have a feeling it was him that tore down my stand. my options are......

1. leave it alone, rebuild my stand.

2. move and never hunt there again.

3. shit all over his stand and surrounding areas so that he never sees a deer for rifle season!

Joemailman
10-11-2010, 11:40 AM
We have some strange characters in Wausau.

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/article/20101007/WDH0101/101007129/-1/archive

Man arrested after goose chase
LAVILLA CAPENER WAUSAU DAILY HERALD • OCTOBER 7, 2010

A 40-year-old Wausau man was arrested Thursday afternoon after he chased a one-legged goose into the Wisconsin river, police said.

Troy Kaczor, 40, of Wausau took off his shirt and shoes at Big Bull Falls Park, 204 W. Scott St., Wausau, before chasing the goose. Kaczor was extremely intoxicated at the time and said he wanted to catch and cook the goose, Wausau Lt. Bill Kolb said. Another person who was near the river at the time called the police.

The water temperature became too much for Kaczor and he could not leave the water by his own accord, Kolb said. The Wausau Fire Department rescued him.

The Wausau Police arrested Kaczor, 529 McClellan St., Wausau, because he had a warrant for bail jumping out for his arrest, Kolb said.

MJZiggy
10-11-2010, 01:12 PM
We have some strange characters in Wausau.

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/article/20101007/WDH0101/101007129/-1/archive

Man arrested after goose chase
LAVILLA CAPENER WAUSAU DAILY HERALD • OCTOBER 7, 2010

A 40-year-old Wausau man was arrested Thursday afternoon after he chased a one-legged goose into the Wisconsin river, police said.

Troy Kaczor, 40, of Wausau took off his shirt and shoes at Big Bull Falls Park, 204 W. Scott St., Wausau, before chasing the goose. Kaczor was extremely intoxicated at the time and said he wanted to catch and cook the goose, Wausau Lt. Bill Kolb said. Another person who was near the river at the time called the police.

The water temperature became too much for Kaczor and he could not leave the water by his own accord, Kolb said. The Wausau Fire Department rescued him.

The Wausau Police arrested Kaczor, 529 McClellan St., Wausau, because he had a warrant for bail jumping out for his arrest, Kolb said.

They should have arrested him and sent him a bill for the rescue, just for his stupidity.

Iron Mike
10-12-2010, 09:00 PM
I am the Egg Man....
http://witchshat.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/eggman.jpg

Iron Mike
10-12-2010, 09:01 PM
They are the Egg Man....
http://www.globalshop.com.au/Images/Products/imgPedEggMen.jpg

Iron Mike
10-12-2010, 09:02 PM
I am The Walrus:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2006/11/04/2003347423.jpg

Iron Mike
10-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Can I get a "goo goo g'joob" from the congregation???

swede
10-12-2010, 09:14 PM
goo goo g'joob

That was a great string IMike.

Love the young Holmgren. He looked like a cross between Rob Reiner and the Sundance Kid.

Freak Out
10-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Man I love the sauna......nothing like getting REAL toasty and then dipping sweaty nads in the icy stream.

swede
10-13-2010, 07:11 AM
Roasting a man in a small box with heated stones and then plunging him into an Alaskan glacial stream sounds like something that would be forbidden by the Geneva convention.

Don't tell them anything until the DOJ gets you a lawyer.

mraynrand
10-13-2010, 09:44 AM
That's MISTER Homgren, young Swede. And if you don't stop talking out of turn the whole class can just sit here with your heads down on your desks. I can wait........still waiting....I have ALLLLL Day....

goo goo g'joob

That was a great string IMike.

Love the young Holmgren. He looked like a cross between Rob Reiner and the Sundance Kid.

MadtownPacker
10-13-2010, 06:38 PM
I guess you are an expert on assholes. Keep it up you bastard. Come over to the Packer forum and I'll smite you and your weak-ass opinions. :butt:Smite? Hmm, that fuck MMMDK uses that in his sig. Is that a dup account for one of your fucked up personalities? If so he is gotta be the most boring one. I am in the Pack forum but you dont disagree with anything cuz Im usually right.

MJZiggy
10-17-2010, 10:05 PM
It's been a bad, BAD food weekend. First, chili over tater tots at the chili joint over near the freeway (not to mention the starbucks earlier in the day), then crepes topped with whipped cream this morning and pizza tonight. Health food tomorrow!

Bretsky
10-18-2010, 10:05 AM
Can't the Dam Badgers and Packers ever win on the same dam weekend anymore ????

pbmax
10-18-2010, 11:54 AM
Its the underwriters fault.

Bretsky
10-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Its the underwriters fault.

Underwriter suck
Don't they know nothing is frickin selling

so how in the heck can an appraiser find comprables to fit into their little 2 inch pipe when nothing is selling........... :!:

SkinBasket
10-18-2010, 01:26 PM
so how in the heck can an appraiser find comprables to fit into their little 2 inch pipe when nothing is selling........... :!:

That 2 inch pipe just cost me a no-cost half point refi last month. I didn't need that $150 a month anyway. It's much better spent by Citi, I'm sure.

HowardRoark
10-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Not dead yet....72 today, pot smokin Mary Ann.

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/blurbex/files/2008/03/mary-ann.jpg

HowardRoark
10-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Dead. RIP

http://www.nndb.com/people/725/000022659/bosley-sm.jpg

Bretsky
10-19-2010, 04:15 PM

That 2 inch pipe just cost me a no-cost half point refi last month. I didn't need that $150 a month anyway. It's much better spent by Citi, I'm sure.

Serves you right for not jumping into my ship :lol:

J/K.......I'm not sure I want to do any more deals needing appraisals

Last month the pipe was two inches; I think it might only be one this month

Freak Out
10-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Dead. RIP

Mr. C. died? Was he a burner as well?

Iron Mike
10-19-2010, 06:22 PM
Dead. RIP

Mr. C. died? Was he a burner as well?

Look at his face....can't you just tell he would spark up a bone here and there??

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m129/canadiangrl_2006/Smilies/t3012.gif

HowardRoark
10-19-2010, 06:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJfThe-5Ejk&feature=player_embedded

Iron Mike
10-20-2010, 08:07 PM
Awesome e-mail I got at work today....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/mommy.jpg

(Here's the reply the teacher received the following day)

Dear Mrs. Jones,
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer.
I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit.

I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole.

It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot.
From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith

Tarlam!
10-21-2010, 12:34 AM
ABSOLUTLEY HILARIOUS, Mike!!! Where do you find these gems!!!!

MichiganPackerFan
10-22-2010, 08:06 AM
Awesome e-mail I got at work today....

I've seen that pic floating around for YEARS, but I never saw the letter below it. Thanks!

Freak Out
10-22-2010, 09:13 AM
I just wanted Fritz to know that I'm probably going to meet Drew tonight.....if I do any messages for your girl?

Freak Out
11-01-2010, 06:22 PM
I got an iPad to use for work purposes (QA stuff/audits) and have to say it's an ok device......but what the fuck is up with the lack of flash support in safari?

Iron Mike
11-02-2010, 12:49 PM
Awesome Hallowe'en costume:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/seattles-best-halloween-costumes_5572573_87.jpg

Iron Mike
11-02-2010, 05:13 PM
It's a long way until Friday, so I think I'll post some pictures of bitches partyin'

http://www.sofakingdrunk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/drunk-grandma.jpg

Iron Mike
11-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Spaulding!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/spalding_smails_1.jpg

Iron Mike
11-02-2010, 05:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/drunkoldlady-1.jpg

Iron Mike
11-02-2010, 05:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/pbrkid.jpg

Iron Mike
11-02-2010, 05:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/partyinggrandma.jpg

Iron Mike
11-02-2010, 05:19 PM
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o257/horsefist/fat_girl_puking.jpg

Iron Mike
11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/Skorp88/WordToYour/WTYDysfunction.jpg

Freak Out
11-05-2010, 08:37 AM
Hong Kong is overrun with hot women.

Little Whiskey
11-05-2010, 08:45 AM
about and 1.5" of snow this morning!!!! tis the season! deer camp is right around the corner. the opening day, that i most look forward to.

HowardRoark
11-05-2010, 05:16 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.moviefone.com/media/2010/05/marwencol-med.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMWFhplFSEQ

Little Whiskey
11-05-2010, 07:26 PM
http://i.indiewire.com/images/uploads/i/Marwencol-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMWFhplFSEQ

WTF?!

Joemailman
11-06-2010, 10:45 PM
http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/steelersfans.jpg

Bretsky
11-06-2010, 10:47 PM
this thread has hit new lows

Little Whiskey
11-06-2010, 11:07 PM
this thread has hit new lows

no doubt.

i tried to turn it into a deer hunting thread. to no avail

Freak Out
11-07-2010, 08:42 PM
My god Apple you suck.....get flash for the iPad for fucks sake.

Bretsky
11-11-2010, 09:42 PM
I have a dam cold
I cannot get rid of the dam cold

Went through the virus thing
Mucinex DM has helped some

now I have an infinitely itchy throat that still causes m to go into coughing spells

Freak Out
11-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Saigon traffic is nuts to drive in. I've driven in some crazy places but this tops it...well....Bangkok is close.

Joemailman
11-11-2010, 11:46 PM
I have a dam cold

now I have an infinitely itchy throat that still causes m to go into coughing spells

So what? It's the bye week.

Little Whiskey
11-12-2010, 07:02 AM
I have a dam cold

we leave for deer camp tonight. I've been trying to avoid all people who even look remotely under the weather. nothing worse than being on death's door a million miles from civilization.

swede
11-12-2010, 07:05 AM
I have a dam cold

we leave for deer camp tonight. I've been trying to avoid all people who even look remotely under the weather. nothing worse than being on death's door a million miles from civilization.

Sorry to hear you're on death's door. I hope they pull you through.

ThunderDan
11-12-2010, 08:16 AM
Saigon traffic is nuts to drive in. I've driven in some crazy places but this tops it...well....Bangkok is close.

Sorry to hear that. I have been in Bangkok and I can't believe that there actual is a place with worse traffic.

mraynrand
11-12-2010, 10:29 AM

The driving isn't anywhere near as bad as the entertainment. I hear the traffic in Ho Chi Minh City is worse....

http://wearyoldman.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/deerwal22.jpg

Freak Out
11-13-2010, 12:49 AM
Two nice Viet women just gave me a full body massage with salts/oil. Life is good.

HowardRoark
11-13-2010, 07:16 AM
Two nice Viet women just gave me a full body massage with salts/oil. Life is good.

Shoulda brought Bert with you.

Freak Out
11-13-2010, 09:00 AM

Shoulda brought Bert with you.

No thanks.....dude is a bore.

GrnBay007
11-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Son just got his brace off from his broken collarbone. He was really thrilled to get it off and anxious to move on to weights and hitting at the baseball academy.

Freak Out
11-16-2010, 12:55 AM
Nice to hear your boy is healing up 007.

Been raining like crazy in Hoi An since we showed up....flooding. Heading to Hanoi tonight.

Iron Mike
11-16-2010, 07:08 AM
Nice to hear your boy is healing up 007.

Been raining like crazy in Hoi An since we showed up....flooding. Heading to Hanoi tonight.

I thought you were in California???

Freak Out
11-16-2010, 09:40 AM
Flew out of Frisco into Hong Kong on the 3rd....last time I was in Cali.

Iron Mike
11-16-2010, 05:43 PM
Flew out of Frisco into Hong Kong on the 3rd....last time I was in Cali.

I was referring to this:

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?20937-Freak-Out-in-California

Bretsky
11-16-2010, 06:13 PM
finally went to doc since my coughing spells have made my dam chest sore; he gave me drugs and this thingy people who have asthma use. I don't have a clue how to use it

SkinBasket
11-16-2010, 07:14 PM
finally went to doc since my coughing spells have made my dam chest sore; he gave me drugs and this thingy people who have asthma use. I don't have a clue how to use it

When in doubt, put yer cock in it.

Bretsky
11-16-2010, 08:12 PM
When in doubt, put yer cock in it.

it's not big enough to hold da package....lol

superfan
11-16-2010, 08:26 PM
Looks like the GC has a new home - :)

Zool
11-16-2010, 11:00 PM
it's not big enough to hold da package....lol

I guess you should just stick in your mouth and see what happens.

3irty1
11-17-2010, 08:03 AM
Met Nick Barnett on Water St. last night. Took a shot with him and toasted "Fuck the Bears!" Doesn't look that big in real life.

MichiganPackerFan
11-17-2010, 09:12 AM
I guess you should just stick in your mouth and see what happens.

Should we assume you are referring to the asthma inhaler? ;)

Freak Out
11-18-2010, 12:21 AM
Leaving Hanoi and heading to Thailand today. Hanoi street food for breakfast so I hope the lav lines are not that long on the aircraft. ;)

MJZiggy
11-18-2010, 11:29 PM
TSO tonight. They always ruin Old City Bar live. The good news is that if they didn't, I'd be a blubbering idiot by the end of it. We sat in the nosebleeds. If we go next year, I want to be on or near the floor.

Freak Out
11-19-2010, 05:15 AM
God damn Bangkok is a blast. It always amazes me how nice the Thai people are.

MJZiggy
11-19-2010, 06:22 AM

I have a colleague in India who makes a point of weekending in Thailand every now and again for R&R. Says the massages are wonderful. Then again, she's leaving for Brazil next week so perhaps they can't be THAT good...

ThunderDan
11-19-2010, 08:15 AM

I loved Thailand and the people. Do they still have the homeless sleeping 5 deep on the sidewalks at night?

Freak Out
11-19-2010, 10:18 AM
I loved Thailand and the people. Do they still have the homeless sleeping 5 deep on the sidewalks at night?

Not anywhere I go. :)

There are always going to be street folk in a city this size.....hell..I see more homeless when I pass through San Fran then I have here.

MJZiggy
11-21-2010, 07:26 AM
I was walking in the mall with my sweetie and he asked me what I want for my birthday. He looked at me funny and chuckled when I said a Clay Matthews jersey??? You think he'd be upset when he finds out I'd want to sleep in it?

Bretsky
11-23-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm missing the garbage can; the content lately has been less than Stellar for those who find it boring to ridicule MN so I feel the need to go scope some nekked Sterger pix in here

Little Whiskey
11-23-2010, 08:02 PM
Not anywhere I go. :)

There are always going to be street folk in a city this size.....hell..I see more homeless when I pass through San Fran then I have here.

hey zig, tell him to check out yukijersey.com I ordered a few packer and brewer jerseys from them. it takes a bit for them to arrive but the quality is really good and so is the price!!

Little Whiskey
11-23-2010, 08:04 PM
I was walking in the mall with my sweetie and he asked me what I want for my birthday. He looked at me funny and chuckled when I said a Clay Matthews jersey??? You think he'd be upset when he finds out I'd want to sleep in it?

see my comment above about yukijersey.com.

i dont see how you edit a post and i quoted the wrong one.

3irty1
11-23-2010, 11:04 PM
On the Colbert Report they had Cee Lo Green on to sing his new hit "Fuck You" but since you can't say that on TV he changed the words to "Fox News." Fantastic.

HowardRoark
11-24-2010, 07:11 AM
Colbert owes his show, fame and wealth to Fox News.

MJZiggy
11-24-2010, 08:44 PM
That about sums it up, Howard.

Freak Out
11-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Great.....think I have malaria.

swede
11-25-2010, 10:53 AM

Gin and tonic, fast!

Little Whiskey
11-25-2010, 05:22 PM

I think I have turkey poisoning!

retailguy
11-25-2010, 05:48 PM

Why are you on a 3rd world country tour anyhow? Didn't you get your shots before leaving? :)

MJZiggy
11-28-2010, 09:49 PM
What a good day (with one exception).

MichiganPackerFan
11-29-2010, 01:38 PM
Hard to go back to a job you hate after having a couple days off. Ok, back to the rough soul fucking!

Freak Out
12-18-2010, 02:53 PM
http://www.khaaan.com/

Freak Out
12-18-2010, 02:54 PM

Freak Out
12-18-2010, 02:54 PM
DAMMIT!

mraynrand
12-18-2010, 03:39 PM

Love it!

Freak Out
12-20-2010, 10:49 PM
Happy solstice you sexy beasts. Get out and see the eclipse tonight.

Freak Out
01-20-2011, 04:59 PM
http://christiandivine.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/godzilla.jpg

Joemailman
01-22-2011, 06:16 PM
http://www.gotweird.com/wp-content/uploads/cougarcloud.jpg

Little Whiskey
01-22-2011, 07:04 PM
It snowed its ass off today. damn you lake effect!

Freak Out
01-22-2011, 10:13 PM
I make the best mango salsa.

Bretsky
01-22-2011, 11:05 PM
Pissed off tonight; this afternoon my wife noted all of the power in the basement went off and she could not get the 55" HDTV on by flipping the breakers. Of course she made a half ass effort but that is another story.

Terrible Justice.....no HDTV for the Packer Bear Game. Somebody is not on my side.

So I just spent an hour working a hodge podge solution to get the Direct TV power box to power up and the TV to power up. I've got enxtension chords on both streatching to outlets that work. But the dam TV is on and it works. Only another hour til midnight. I might as well just stay up and write the game thread just after midnight

BTW, Epic.............what a f'ckin stupid word.

Who coined that shitword anyways ??

mraynrand
01-28-2011, 02:54 PM
Did the celebrity thread get moved to the GC?

Freak Out
01-28-2011, 04:13 PM
Yes.

Joemailman
01-28-2011, 05:37 PM

Yes.

All because somebody posted some art.

mraynrand
01-28-2011, 10:24 PM
Yes.

All because somebody posted some art.

You artists always ruin it for everyone!

I get hit on the nose with a rolled up newspaper if I go in the garbage can....

MJZiggy
01-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Three days with no power. Now there's a lot of fun...

Freak Out
01-29-2011, 02:03 PM
Fever, chills, fever, chills, fever, chills, fever, chills, lather rinse repeat.

Bretsky
01-29-2011, 06:20 PM
HOW DO I MAKE THE CLAPPING HANDS SHOW UP IN A POST ? Somebody noted just to to advance, but I don't see them there

retailguy
01-29-2011, 09:19 PM
HOW DO I MAKE THE CLAPPING HANDS SHOW UP IN A POST ? Somebody noted just to to advance, but I don't see them there

You must be using firefox. When I use IE, and click go advanced, I can see the smilies. But they aren't there with firefox.

easy cheesy
01-29-2011, 09:25 PM
I have to be kinda k00l ... but I ain't feelin' the "aid"... FO peeps.....weeeee,.... back to Motown.......

easy cheesy
01-29-2011, 09:28 PM
FO ... such an empowering couple of letters....

Iron Mike
01-29-2011, 09:31 PM
FO ... such an empowering couple of letters....

http://local-static0.forum-files.fobby.net/forum_attachments/0019/7510/yesh.PNG

easy cheesy
01-29-2011, 09:32 PM
http://local-static0.forum-files.fobby.net/forum_attachments/0019/7510/yesh.PNG

LOLOLOLOOL! Pass the mustard please.....

retailguy
01-29-2011, 09:43 PM
I have to be kinda k00l ... but I ain't feelin' the "aid"... FO peeps.....weeeee,.... back to Motown.......

I'm sure someone understands this, but I don't have a ____ clue what you are talking about.

Iron Mike
01-30-2011, 11:18 AM
http://www.clevescene.com/images/blogimages/2010/11/16/1289942078-four-loko.jpg

Joemailman
01-30-2011, 11:26 AM

:bclap::bclap::bclap::bclap: Na Na Na Na Na

easy cheesy
01-30-2011, 11:29 AM
I'm sure someone understands this, but I don't have a ____ clue what you are talking about.

No disrespect intended. I am a very twisted individual with a sense of humor reflective of that condition and only a couple of folks here get that about me...:crazy::twisted: (of course any remarks about mustard are to be taken seriously...:rs:)

easy cheesy
01-30-2011, 11:30 AM
http://www.clevescene.com/images/blogimages/2010/11/16/1289942078-four-loko.jpg

DUDE... where's my hat? "F BUBZ... Happy Thanksgiving" hahahhahaha!!!

Iron Mike
01-30-2011, 11:40 AM
DUDE... where's my hat?

I think it was left here.....

http://www.karaokewithcandy.com/golden_steer.jpg

SHAZAM!!!!!

easy cheesy
01-30-2011, 11:48 AM
I think it was left here.....

http://www.karaokewithcandy.com/golden_steer.jpg

SHAZAM!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAAHA!!! Dude... I've got the bean dip if you've got the time!!! It'll be well seasoned by the time you get here.... weeeeeeeee... SHAZAM!!!!!

Iron Mike
01-30-2011, 11:52 AM
It tastes like crazy alcohol rainbow pig....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eah23WvLYsQ

easy cheesy
01-30-2011, 11:53 AM
We'll take some of this stuff with us too... HEEEEEYYYYYY..... Good times....

http://yourmeattooth.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/800px-Gyros.jpg

http://www.sangabrielvalleymenus.com/images/reviews/barneys/chili.jpg
http://www.buffalochow.com/mt/images/chicken_wings_or_why_people_kn_p1.jpg

SHOOTERIZE ME!!! Bow chicka wow wow... SHAZAM!!!

easy cheesy
01-30-2011, 11:59 AM
It tastes like crazy alcohol rainbow pig....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eah23WvLYsQ

How AWESOME is that? Now I know what I'm making for the "boys of tire" for my Superbowl party next Sunday... at least they'll have something to "anchor" themselves with so they can avoid face time with the cement....

Iron Mike
01-30-2011, 12:07 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/dt65cKhkKrs/0.jpg

Iron Mike
01-30-2011, 12:08 PM
http://www.shmucksmack.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/drunk_retarded_01.png

easy cheesy
01-30-2011, 12:14 PM
http://www.shmucksmack.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/drunk_retarded_01.png

Mega uber Tire... that's a girl after the Holey one's heart....

easy cheesy
01-30-2011, 12:18 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/dt65cKhkKrs/0.jpg

HEY.... I know that Dude....

Iron Mike
01-30-2011, 12:20 PM
HEY.... I know that Dude....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF3oZqFOBXc

easy cheesy
01-30-2011, 12:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF3oZqFOBXc

HEEEYYYYY!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIjh3c7LlPo

easy cheesy
01-30-2011, 12:25 PM
I have a cat that's a duck named Jaques.... he gets around... can't jump worth a toot but he can throw down with the best of 'em when he's "googled"...

Iron Mike
01-30-2011, 12:32 PM
Ha! You said "throw down!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b56vwZ_oclw

Bretsky
01-30-2011, 12:47 PM
:bclap::bclap::bclap::bclap: Na Na Na Na Na

BOOO

I am using IE

All I see when I hit go advanced are these fourteen icons, like a thumbs up..I can use ....like this dang question

Joemailman
01-30-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm in IE right now (Man, is it slow! Try Chrome). You don't see 15 smilies to the right of the text box with a link for more smilies about an inch below them?

Iron Mike
01-30-2011, 01:39 PM
Maybe you could put the following link in the image tag:

http://packerrats.com/images/smilies/icon_bigclap.gif

Like so......{img}http://packerrats.com/images/smilies/icon_bigclap.gif{/img}, but replace the { with [ and } with]

http://packerrats.com/images/smilies/icon_bigclap.gif

MJZiggy
01-30-2011, 08:00 PM

Underneath the group of icon choices, see the link that says [More]. What happens when you click that?

easy cheesy
01-30-2011, 08:04 PM
Ha! You said "throw down!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b56vwZ_oclw

Damn straight... you know how I throw down... boy...

Little Whiskey
01-30-2011, 08:11 PM
we're supposed to get pounded with snow again this week. I love the midwest!