PDA

View Full Version : Faith

Partial
02-07-2009, 01:57 AM
I'm starting to lose faith. Tonight I found out one of my co-workers is sleeping with another co-worker, despite having two adorable, cute young children at home with her husband.

I'm pretty upset. That is really despicable.

I cannot comprehend why anyone would do that to their children. :(

Kiwon
02-07-2009, 07:06 AM
Losing faith in whom?

Faith in people? Faith in God?

HowardRoark
02-07-2009, 07:46 AM
From MJZiggy in the "Black" thread last fall.......

And if you actually understood anything at all about life you would understand that I make your original case more than the insult you were trying to lay. I know you need these things explained even if you aren't listening, but if I had had the attitude you suggest, I'd have given up and never found my job in the first place (not that I actually think you're listening or anything).

crosbie, no one is saying that there aren't opportunities here, but Partial likes to believe that the world is a very black and white place. Many of the people and stories related here are related not because we think that people need things handed to them, but more to get Partial to realize that life is not so simple as he things and sometimes life can really kick people in the ass. He seems to think that if life kicks someone in the ass, it's just their own fault and they should just...

Life is more complicated than that. Stuff happens. There are a million things that could happen to him. Not wishing anything on anyone, but what if one of these kids he plans to have has severe special needs that run out his hospital coverage on his health plan, requires surgery, but also needs time with his dad. Life can REALLY kick you in the ass when you least expect it.

Don't lose faith, this is just something that people were trying to explain to you last fall. Who knows.....your wife could even screw around with a co-worker someday. Then you will have some choices too.

Bretsky
02-07-2009, 08:13 AM
I'm starting to lose faith. Tonight I found out one of my co-workers is sleeping with another co-worker, despite having two adorable, cute young children at home with her husband.

A lot of people are just bad individuals; that person.....IMO....cares far more about her own pleasure than her children's. Of course some will say we don't know the while story....which would be accurate

I have faith in dog's. Most dogs are good unless they have bad people for owners.

People, we make our own choices and bed

Harlan Huckleby
02-07-2009, 08:18 AM

maybe her husband is a monster, or at least the woman is finding her way out of that marriage.

Why are YOU upset over another person's sex life? It doesn't make sense to judge people like this.

Bretsky
02-07-2009, 08:22 AM

maybe her husband is a monster, or at least the woman is finding her way out of that marriage.

Why are YOU upset over another person's sex life? It doesn't make sense to judge people like this.

I believe he's upset over what will end up happening to the innocent kids; that is actually kind hearted IMO

Charles Woodson
02-07-2009, 10:42 AM
The IT director in the company my dad owns has a wife, 2 kids and another on the way, yet hes having an affair with another woman in the company, and his wife excepts it... now thats fucked up

Tyrone Bigguns
02-07-2009, 10:45 AM
The IT director in the company my dad owns has a wife, 2 kids and another on the way, yet hes having an affair with another woman in the company, and his wife excepts it... now thats fucked up

You are in high school..plenty of time to learn except and accept. :wink:

retailguy
02-07-2009, 12:08 PM

sadly, we live in a time where a lot of people are more concerned about themselves and how they feel than they are about their childrens feelings.

My guess is that this woman and her husband aren't working on their marriage at all, and as a result they won't have a marriage and you're right the children will suffer.

But, don't judge her too much, after all, we need to be compassionate. She must have reasons Partial. How she feels is very important.

I'd question her if how her children feel is more important, but that's just me.

You're watching the beginnings of a divorce. Very sad.