PDA

View Full Version : laughable site

Partial
02-07-2009, 10:25 PM
This site is really funny. This guy is f'd in the head.

http://www.firetedthompsonnow.com/

bobblehead
02-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Colledge didn’t vote for Obama, however, so that’s pretty sweet.

Partial
02-07-2009, 10:42 PM
I especially enjoyed the conspiracy theory of JJ being forced out because he was going to get rid of Thompson. This guy is something else.

PaCkFan_n_MD
02-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Colledge didn’t vote for Obama, however, so that’s pretty sweet.

I was just about to post that lol.

SnakeLH2006
02-08-2009, 01:22 AM
Dude, I'm pissed....this site had me waste good PBR out my nose laughing my ass off! This guy may be the polar opposite long lost twin brother to poster JH that deems TT as the second coming of Satan purely out of spite.

Unbelievable....some of this guys stuff had a bit of clout, but I couldn't get over the comparisons to Saddam Hussein and then this nice tidbit:

Take the Jon Ryan fiasco:

Ted Thompson: Jon Ryan is from Canada and is a ginger kid

Mike Stock: Yeah he’s funny looking; at least he is a decent punter

Ted Thompson: He’s decent, but this organization deserves better, I like that Frost character, he impressed me with his practice performances, even though he’s been cut by Philadelphia, Cleveland, and Washington.

....or this classic...

Here at firetedthompsonnow.com we want to truly see how an atrocious organization plays its football, and then how it portrays its atrocity to its fans. We look forward to the spin the Lions organization will put on its 2008 highlights and then we will take notes, because as long as Ted Thompson runs the Packers it is inevitable the Packers will one day strive for an 0-16 season.

:lol: Yep, you go with that buddy. Someone cut off this young lad's InterWebz by 9pm.

cpk1994
02-08-2009, 05:24 AM
At first I thought Tank ran this website, but then I didn't see any claims of TT being homosexual. I sure this is Tank's homepaage at least. :lol:

sheepshead
02-08-2009, 09:06 AM
We can laugh all we want at this guys rants, but there are plenty of guys on here echoing the same things.

packrat
02-08-2009, 11:28 AM
If he is patient enough he will get his wish--all GM's must retire or die at some point, and when TT does, this guy can take credit for it. Just hang in there for another ten years or so. Hopefully he'll have to explain away a couple of superbowl wins during that time.

Harlan Huckleby
02-08-2009, 12:06 PM
If he is patient enough he will get his wish--all GM's must retire or die at some point,

not if he's a vampire. there is something in TT's eyes....

Pacopete4
02-08-2009, 10:44 PM
as over the top that site is, there are some great points the guy makes.. but on the other hand he is a clown as well

SnakeLH2006
02-10-2009, 11:24 PM
If he is patient enough he will get his wish--all GM's must retire or die at some point,

not if he's a vampire. there is something in TT's eyes....

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/04299844uNbrk/610x.jpg

I will own your soul, Harlan! Mwaahaaahaaaahaaaahhaaaa!! :shock: