PDA

View Full Version : Nutz is dead to us

SkinBasket
02-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Nutz doesn't get out much anymore. So he comes over here, has a little to drink, and gets banned by retail for trying to be humorous. i thought we didn't ban people here.

He asks that you rally to his defense. He's weeping softly next to me. He tried to rally you, but retail deleted that thread too.

He has no voice of his own now. It has been extinguished by the looming darkness that retailguy represents. Otherwise, I'm sure he would plead his case himself. He still loves you and hopes you love him as dearly.

Free Nutz!!!!!

http://irrawaddy.org/articlefiles/7734-Win_Tin.gif

MadtownPacker
02-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Nutz doesn't get out much anymore. So he comes over here, has a little to drink, and gets banned by retail for trying to be humorous. i thought we didn't ban people here.

He asks that you rally to his defense. He's weeping softly next to me. He tried to rally you, but retail deleted that thread too.

He has no voice of his own now. It has been extinguished by the looming darkness that retailguy represents. Otherwise, I'm sure he would plead his case himself. He still loves you and hopes you love him as dearly.

Free Nutz!!!!!

http://irrawaddy.org/articlefiles/7734-Win_Tin.gifNO one said he was banned. He does deserve a night in the tank and that is what he is gonna get. How is it OK to do what he did? Just explain that to me cuz i really dont understand.

red
02-11-2009, 08:40 PM
we have a drunk tank?

i'm fucked now

SkinBasket
02-11-2009, 08:41 PM
I thought we moved threads, not delete them.

MadtownPacker
02-11-2009, 08:42 PM
I thought we moved threads, not delete them.They arent deleted but they are gonna be. But is that really the best you can come up with? No one is here to be a fucking babysitter and if you expect that you are really fucked up.

Harlan Huckleby
02-11-2009, 08:47 PM
I thought we moved threads, not delete them.

under condition yellow, disturbing threads are quarantined in the G.C. HASMAT zone, yes.

we are now in a heightened state of fear and readiness, condition orange has been declared.

SkinBasket
02-11-2009, 08:48 PM
I thought we moved threads, not delete them.They arent deleted but they are gonna be. But is that really the best you can come up with? No one is here to be a fucking babysitter and if you expect that you are really fucked up.

If they aren't deleted, then where are they? I saw the first one and sure, it was inappropraite, but from what he tells me, the others were quite civil.

Harlan Huckleby
02-11-2009, 08:49 PM
If they aren't deleted, then where are they?

they are sent to GITMO where they can't harm us.

MadtownPacker
02-11-2009, 08:53 PM

If they aren't deleted, then where are they? I saw the first one and sure, it was inappropraite, but from what he tells me, the others were quite civil.I have explained enough shit to you. Attacking someone who does not even post on this forum is totally unacceptable. Dont you agree?

Joemailman
SUPPORT THE NLF

The Nutz Liberation Front Needs You!

HowardRoark
Please move this thread to F.Y.I., it is disturbing my happiness.

SkinBasket
02-11-2009, 08:56 PM

If they aren't deleted, then where are they? I saw the first one and sure, it was inappropraite, but from what he tells me, the others were quite civil.I have explained enough shit to you. Attacking someone who does not even post on this forum is totally unacceptable. Dont you agree?

Nutz says:

"I did not attack his girlfriend! I didn't god damn it! I attacked Partial. Maybe I attacked her taste in men."

This would be much easier if they would just let nutz log in....

SkinBasket
02-11-2009, 08:58 PM
By the way, I'm driving tonight, so I'm more sober and I thought it was over the line, but in a funny way. I can see deleting that one, but what about the other two? They had factual basis.

Partial
02-11-2009, 09:55 PM

Nutz says:

"I did not attack his girlfriend! I didn't god damn it! I attacked Partial. Maybe I attacked her taste in men."

Whoa whoa whoa... How the fuck does this involve me? What was said.. I would like to see said threads.

Partial
02-11-2009, 10:25 PM
I will say this:

Skin, Nutz and I are all ugly bastards. Like most men, we are not good looking dudes. Skin especially, he's scrawny and looks a lot like master splinter.

The difference between my lady and theirs (I've never seen theirs), is that mine is A) a dime piece, and B) she chose somebody with the drive to be successful.

Ugly + driven + successsful > ugly + lazy + video game nerd

You two are like two housewives, sitting on the couch, gossiping and stirring up drama. Stereotypical housewive things. Glad to see that the more thing change, the more they stay the same!

BallHawk
02-11-2009, 10:41 PM
The difference between my lady and theirs (I've never seen theirs), is that mine is A) a dime piece, and B) she chose somebody with the drive to be successful.

:drma: :drma: :drma: :drma:

Freak Out
02-11-2009, 11:18 PM
What was Nutz banned for? I always liked Nutz...he's a sick fuck and I admire that.

Free Nutz please.

Freak Out
02-11-2009, 11:19 PM

:drma: :drma: :drma: :drma:

:lol:

SkinBasket
02-12-2009, 12:03 AM
I will say this:

Skin, Nutz and I are all ugly bastards. Like most men, we are not good looking dudes. Skin especially, he's scrawny and looks a lot like master splinter.

You two are like two housewives, sitting on the couch, gossiping and stirring up drama. Stereotypical housewive things. Glad to see that the more thing change, the more they stay the same!

Nutz says, "he has no problems finding you or your girlfriend you sad little fat fuck."

Nutz is driven.

Nutz also claims that he doesn't play video games. He is remarkably upset upon hearing those comments.

mraynrand
02-12-2009, 07:54 AM
. Attacking someone who does not even post on this forum is totally unacceptable. Dont you agree?

There go all the threads on FYI, starting with the 'Hannity' thread.

mraynrand
02-12-2009, 07:56 AM
A) a dime piece

Does that mean what I think it does? Wow, you must really think highly of your dime piece. And she must not read this forum.

retailguy
02-12-2009, 08:02 AM

Nutz says:

Whoa whoa whoa... How the fuck does this involve me? What was said.. I would like to see said threads.

No chance. Let it go, it's been handled.

SkinBasket
02-12-2009, 09:28 AM

Comparing yourself to other men using formulas = gay.

That's the second time in two weeks you've tried to insult someone's looks based on meeting them Partial. Well, three if you include nutz, who believes he's quite the looker. While it's flattering you've spent so much time studying us, you might just be the most insecure person I've encountered in an internet forum. It'll be interesting to see if you're still so willing to share your thoughts on all of us come next fall.

That by no means is a threat, just more of a statement of curiosity considering your penchant for irritating people. I'm also not saying you shouldn't defend yourself on the forum when someone like nutz gets bonkers and uses questionable judgment in making fun of you. I do, however, think you should be more careful dragging people's lives into the forum unless you're willing to have what happens in the forum brought into your personal life. I've told you that before when you challenged twoseven to a duel at the PR game. I think I made it clear the last time you insulted my family as well as when you decided to tell everyone that based on meeting him, you could tell everyone Justin Harrell was a skinny piece of shit.

You're ragingly ignorant, so I know you don't believe this, but you keep on like that, and one day someone's going to call you on it. At the risk of sounding like I'm making the same judgments on you that you seem to make on others based on meeting them for an hour, I don't think you're the kind of guy who wants that to happen.

retailguy
02-12-2009, 09:43 AM
Skinbasket, sincerely, you should follow your own advice. You're 100% correct.

sheepshead
02-12-2009, 09:52 AM
Yeah, what did he do? I am more than happy to not have to deal with him. The guy, along with another unnamed worm, can jump off a pier as far as I'm concerned.

sheepshead
02-12-2009, 09:55 AM
I will say this:

Nice, I have trouble with a guy who says he's 100 lbs overweight to be driven by nothing other than Doritos.

SkinBasket
02-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Skinbasket, sincerely, you should follow your own advice. You're 100% correct.

Thanks for the affirmation. And I do follow my own advice. I'm comfortable discussing anything I post here with someone in person. I expect my PM box to be packed in short order with offers for dates since I'm sure everyone's excited by the thought of hanging out with me to discuss homos and politics over beers at the strip club. I'm also fine if someone wants to punch me in the face for what I post here. Again, I suspect my PM box will be full quickly.

Harlan Huckleby
02-12-2009, 10:13 AM

Partial, you should not be talking about somebody who can't be here to defend herself. You heard Mad. She might be very insulted by this description.

Harlan Huckleby
02-12-2009, 10:15 AM
Nutz says, "he has no problems finding you or your girlfriend you sad little fat fuck."
Hear that partial? Nutz called your girlfriend a sad little fat fuck. You gonna take that?

Partial
02-12-2009, 11:00 AM
That's the second time in two weeks you've tried to insult someone's looks based on meeting them Partial. Well, three if you include nutz, who believes he's quite the looker. While it's flattering you've spent so much time studying us, you might just be the most insecure person I've encountered in an internet forum. It'll be interesting to see if you're still so willing to share your thoughts on all of us come next fall.

Insult? Where? It's an undeniable fact imo. As for the studying, thats quite funny, since to this day you've mentioned at least ten times that you know how tall I am better than myself. You're such a hypocrite dude.

Insecure? Please. I'm quite confident in myself. The insecure one lies about how hard he works (you), or posts random threads talking shit about someone completely unprovoked(nutz).

That by no means is a threat, just more of a statement of curiosity considering your penchant for irritating people. I'm also not saying you shouldn't defend yourself on the forum when someone like nutz gets bonkers and uses questionable judgment in making fun of you. I do, however, think you should be more careful dragging people's lives into the forum unless you're willing to have what happens in the forum brought into your personal life. I've told you that before when you challenged twoseven to a duel at the PR game. I think I made it clear the last time you insulted my family as well as when you decided to tell everyone that based on meeting him, you could tell everyone Justin Harrell was a skinny piece of shit.

Challenged someone to a fight? Maybe that's something you or nutz would do, but I don't believe that intelligent people settle things with fists. No one ever insulted your family, I said she could possibly be ugly (which is not an insult), or that she must not have any idea what she is thinking going for a loser like you. That's insulting you.

You're ragingly ignorant, so I know you don't believe this, but you keep on like that, and one day someone's going to call you on it. At the risk of sounding like I'm making the same judgments on you that you seem to make on others based on meeting them for an hour, I don't think you're the kind of guy who wants that to happen.

You might be the biggest hypocrite on these boards, friend.

Harlan Huckleby
02-12-2009, 11:16 AM
I said she could possibly be ugly (which is not an insult), or that she must not have any idea what she is thinking going for a loser like you. That's insulting you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't have this much fun watching TV. Well, maybe the Anna Nicole Smith Show came close.

Guiness
02-12-2009, 12:20 PM
I said she could possibly be ugly (which is not an insult), or that she must not have any idea what she is thinking going for a loser like you. That's insulting you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't have this much fun watching TV. Well, maybe the Anna Nicole Smith Show came close.

HH shows us all why Jerry Springer almost won an Emmy for daytime television

Freak Out
02-12-2009, 12:37 PM
What happened to Nutz...and Harrell for that matter?

mraynrand
02-12-2009, 01:09 PM
If they aren't deleted, then where are they?

they are sent to GITMO where they can't harm us.

http://heinsohnimages.com/root/billheinsohn/iphoto/photos/thumbs/thmWARNING%20POLITICS%20AHEAD%20SIGN.jpg

mraynrand
02-12-2009, 01:09 PM

They are not of the Body.

SkinBasket
02-12-2009, 01:36 PM
but I don't believe that intelligent people settle things with fists.

Good thing you're a fucking idiot then. We'll all be looking forward to your personal critiques come fall.

bobblehead
02-12-2009, 01:50 PM
we have a drunk tank?

i'm fucked now

I thought that was the only poster we ever actually banned....drunk tank.

MadtownPacker
02-12-2009, 02:05 PM
What was Nutz banned for? I always liked Nutz...he's a sick fuck and I admire that.

Free Nutz please.Maybe you should understand the situation before you open your mouth?

To let eeveryone know, nutz and now partial and skinbasket are deactivated because honestly this is all bullshit. Anyone care to comment all i can say is dont epxect to be able to log on this weekend.

MadtownPacker
02-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Hear that partial? Nutz called your girlfriend a sad little fat fuck. You gonna take that?Add harlan to the list for being an instigating little bitch.

MadtownPacker
02-12-2009, 02:09 PM

Partial, you should not be talking about somebody who can't be here to defend herself. You heard Mad. She might be very insulted by this description.Partial had been warned about this. That is why he is now inactive.

Freak Out
02-12-2009, 02:11 PM

Free Nutz please.Maybe you should understand the situation before you open your mouth?

To let eeveryone know, nutz and now partial and skinbasket are deactivated because honestly this is all bullshit. Anyone care to comment all i can say is dont epxect to be able to log on this weekend.

I'll be traveling for a few days anyway. Fuck...I must have missed some good shit...or bad shit.

MadtownPacker
02-12-2009, 02:11 PM
we have a drunk tank?

i'm fucked now

I thought that was the only poster we ever actually banned....drunk tank.He actually is. These morons from this thread are not banned. Only deactivated from logging on. It will not be forever but they have earned the weekend on the shit list.

Freak Out
02-12-2009, 02:12 PM

They are not of the Body.

Landru! Festival!

http://seacat.files.wordpress.com/2006/06/LandruProjection.jpg

MadtownPacker
02-12-2009, 02:13 PM

I'll be traveling for a few days anyway. Fuck...I must have missed some good shit...or bad shit.Yes I noticed you find things funny. Maybe if you had to deal with this crap instead of enjoying the forum you might change that view.

Freak Out
02-12-2009, 02:14 PM

I'll be traveling for a few days anyway. Fuck...I must have missed some good shit...or bad shit.Yes I noticed you find things funny. Maybe if you had to deal with this crap instead of enjoying the forum you might change that view.

You make a good point Amigo...I'll be in Cali next week and might give you a call.

GrnBay007
02-12-2009, 09:27 PM
These morons from this thread are not banned. Only deactivated from logging on. It will not be forever but they have earned the weekend on the shit list.

Forget Hammer Time...

http://utdummies.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/mc-hammer-photograph-c10040195.jpeg

IT'S QUARTER TIME... :D

http://z.about.com/d/coins/1/0/j/0/-/-/Rust_Quarter_Filled_Die_Obv_400.jpg

Football season is over....we can all take bets on if it's heads or tails. This could be fun!!!! :P

MadtownPacker
02-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Well everyone is active now. I'll be back later tonight to clean up the mess that will happen. Everyone enjoy.

Harlan Huckleby
02-12-2009, 11:27 PM

Why don't you ignore the crap and enjoy the forum. You're taking things too seriously. Whatever sin Nutz committed is no federal case. No need to load-up the paddy wagon with wise guys.

GrnBay007
02-12-2009, 11:42 PM
[ You're taking things too seriously.

I don't know what originally was posted....as you call, "the sins of Nutz" and I don't know the reason some people were temporarily deactivated. That said, I don't think this is any place for threatening statements/comments and if that had anything to do with the temp deactivation, I don't think that is taking things too seriously. JMO

GoPackGo
02-12-2009, 11:50 PM

Partial, you should not be talking about somebody who can't be here to defend herself. You heard Mad. She might be very insulted by this description.Partial had been warned about this. That is why he is now inactive.

Partial's inactive? Good. Maybe I'll come back now. You give a nerd an inch and they take 10,000 posts.

Harlan Huckleby
02-12-2009, 11:58 PM

I don't know what originally was posted....as you call, "the sins of Nutz" and I don't know the reason some people were temporarily deactivated. That said, I don't think this is any place for threatening statements/comments and if that had anything to do with the temp deactivation, I don't think that is taking things too seriously. JMO

Did somebody threaten to buy a gun and blow somebody away?

Come on, this is all a big joke, maybe the people arguing with each other were upset, but not for long.

Bretsky
02-13-2009, 12:51 AM
I'd have delted those posts w/o even a second thought; Nutz is better than that.

Harlan Huckleby
02-13-2009, 09:09 AM
I'd have delted those posts w/o even a second thought; Nutz is better than that.

Nutz is NOT better than that. He's much worse.

You say "those posts." I think there was only one post to remove, and then a PM sent to Nutz explaining why. Are you saying the back-and-forth in this thread needed to be censored?

When did censoring and banning become cool around here? 007 posts :lol: :lol: and pictures of quarters, suggesting mad's temper tantrums and banning of posters is cute. Maybe I'm wrong, do other people think it is funny? 007 says that Mad is not being too serious in cracking-down on posters squabling, that's a serious issue where dangerous threats are made. But then the banning is :lol: :lol: . Sounds like 007 can't decide whether to kiss Mad's ass or give it a little playful flick of the tongue.

Zool
02-13-2009, 09:11 AM
Now that I can say whatever....Harlan shut your fucking mouth about shit instead of stirring the pot. You act is so fucking tired around here that I'm surprised more people are all over you like the are Partial. Here's a tip for you, you're the only one that thinks you're funny.

Harlan Huckleby
02-13-2009, 09:24 AM
Now that I can say whatever

Now? You've been saying repeatedly how you hate me for years, your latest post is practically a cut and paste.

BTW, are you sure you can say whatever? What exactly are the rules? You just made a post with no other purpose than to repeat how repulsive I am. As far as I can tell, this is grounds for censorship.

It is time for Zool to go. 007, ready the quarter pic and :lol: :lol: .

(except Mad doesn't crack down on his little brown-nosing circle. :wink: now that I think of it, he doesn't crack down on me either, guess I have no complaint. :lol: )

Zool
02-13-2009, 09:28 AM
W/E helps you go about your geriatric day. I said I nothing you. Hating you would mean that you actually matter in the universe.

Harlan Huckleby
02-13-2009, 09:31 AM
Zool, you just said you finally get to say what you think about me, as if it has been burning inside you. You don't nothing me, you got the passion, bro. You got Harlan fever. I own you.

Zool
02-13-2009, 09:36 AM
No i get to say what I think of your schtick. Its weak. If this is the real you, well....I dunno what to say then.

Harlan Huckleby
02-13-2009, 09:41 AM
I think you need to say your Serenity Prayer today.

SkinBasket
02-13-2009, 09:45 AM

If you're referring to what I posted as threatening, I still stand by what I said that it was not a threat. Do I want to hit Partial? No. Would I if he said the things he posts here when we're standing face to face? Probably. He doesn't seem to understand that it doesn't matter if he "settles things with his fists." If he talks that way to people, he'll find out that other people do.

The magical ingredient that separates Partial from anyone else on the forum that talks shit and is generally met with laughs and reciprocal insults being that he feels the need to bring people's personal lives, looks, and whatever else he thinks he's ascertained from meeting them in person into the forum. I guess he doesn't get that these people, myself included, aren't going to forget that the next time we meet. I can't speak for all the people he's insulted here, but I know at least one that has a lot less patience than I do for this kind of thing, and it's not for my fucking benefit that I've tried explaining this to Partial.

Of course, he responded with the same old shit, furthering my suspicion that he's going to learn all of this the hard way one day. At this point, I've done what I can to make him see that - on several occasions, so it's no skin off my ass if someone decides to match his on-line words with his real life machismo.

So whatever. I'm done with it since what I've posted was for his benefit and he obviously does not understand that. No big surprise really but I thought it might be worth the effort considering the real life implications.

Harlan Huckleby
02-13-2009, 09:53 AM
Do I want to hit Partial? No. Would I if he said the things he posts here when we're standing face to face? Probably.

I usually dismiss people who ask themselves questions as retarded. Do I think Skinbasket is retarded? No. Am I disappointed that he has resorted to dopey self-questioning? Yes. Very much.

Favre always asks himself questions in news conferences and I wince. Perhaps I am turning into Andy Rooney.

SkinBasket
02-13-2009, 09:55 AM
Who are you kidding? Your Roony years are long gone.

Harlan Huckleby
02-13-2009, 09:57 AM
ah yes, my salad days.

mraynrand
02-13-2009, 10:17 AM
Sounds like 007 can't decide whether to kiss Mad's ass or give it a little playful flick of the tongue.

Why not both?

Partial
02-13-2009, 12:19 PM
Now that I can say whatever....Harlan shut your fucking mouth about shit instead of stirring the pot. You act is so fucking tired around here that I'm surprised more people are all over you like the are Partial. Here's a tip for you, you're the only one that thinks you're funny.

Dude, you're about the most stale guy here, no offense.

Zool
02-13-2009, 12:20 PM

None taken. I nothing you now too. GJ tho. Hope you're proud.

Partial
02-13-2009, 12:23 PM
If you're referring to what I posted as threatening, I still stand by what I said that it was not a threat. Do I want to hit Partial? No. Would I if he said the things he posts here when we're standing face to face? Probably. He doesn't seem to understand that it doesn't matter if he "settles things with his fists." If he talks that way to people, he'll find out that other people do.

Unintelligent morons do, who are incapable of settling things with words. Way to shoot for the moon, big guy.

The magical ingredient that separates Partial from anyone else on the forum that talks shit and is generally met with laughs and reciprocal insults being that he feels the need to bring people's personal lives, looks, and whatever else he thinks he's ascertained from meeting them in person into the forum. I guess he doesn't get that these people, myself included, aren't going to forget that the next time we meet. I can't speak for all the people he's insulted here, but I know at least one that has a lot less patience than I do for this kind of thing, and it's not for my fucking benefit that I've tried explaining this to Partial.

Right skin, you and your boy toy bringing up my girlfriend is keeping my personal life out of it. No one brings up your personal life except to call you a pathetic manny who is out of touch with reality. That is just a cold hard undeniable fact.

Of course, he responded with the same old shit, furthering my suspicion that he's going to learn all of this the hard way one day. At this point, I've done what I can to make him see that - on several occasions, so it's no skin off my ass if someone decides to match his on-line words with his real life machismo.

So whatever. I'm done with it since what I've posted was for his benefit and he obviously does not understand that. No big surprise really but I thought it might be worth the effort considering the real life implications.

If you can't handle it like a mature adult (which clearly you cannot by threatening with violence), then perhaps you shouldn't dish it out. I'm unafraid to say anything to anyone. If you punch me, you will rue the day, but then again you'll just have your hoity toity wife take care of business for you I'm sure.

SkinBasket
02-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Like I said, fuck it, I tried.

MadtownPacker
02-13-2009, 02:22 PM
If you punch me, you will rue the day, but then again you'll just have your hoity toity wife take care of business for you I'm sure.In case I did not make this clear, this is the crap that just got Partial blocked right now, again. Thanks alot partial, I tried to reason with you.

As for anyone else. If you have a fight with someone, fine, deal with it but cross the line between forum and personal info and expect to find your ass locked out too.

LL2
02-13-2009, 03:41 PM
If you punch me, you will rue the day, but then again you'll just have your hoity toity wife take care of business for you I'm sure.In case I did not make this clear, this is the crap that just got Partial blocked right now, again. Thanks alot partial, I tried to reason with you.

As for anyone else. If you have a fight with someone, fine, deal with it but cross the line between forum and personal info and expect to find your ass locked out too.

Mad, no need to kick Partial out. This stuff is fun reading entertainment during the work day. When you and Harlan have your online fights too that stuff cracks me up, but we know you love the Blue Dog. Skinbasket too is entertaining too even though he sounds like a basketcase, which might be from trying to be a stay at home mom and going to to many soccer mom functions. One of these days I'm going to make a TV show script out of all this stuff and come out to Cali and have you show me around LA to all the TV agents.

GrnBay007
02-13-2009, 06:14 PM
When did censoring and banning become cool around here? 007 posts :lol: :lol: and pictures of quarters, suggesting mad's temper tantrums and banning of posters is cute. Maybe I'm wrong, do other people think it is funny?

Here we go again with HH's censoring and banning....blah blah blah. Nobody to my knowledge was banned HH. Drop the drama. What I think is funny? Your attempt to create drama when everyone has your number.
The bickering between skin and partial which makes them look like brothers...twins in fact.
Maybe I posted the quarter thingy to be cute because I think it's all so silly anyway.

007 says that Mad is not being too serious in cracking-down on posters squabling, that's a serious issue where dangerous threats are made. But then the banning is :lol: :lol: . Sounds like 007 can't decide whether to kiss Mad's ass or give it a little playful flick of the tongue.

HH, sometimes people, and YOU in this case talk out of their ass. I would think at your age, if you don't know something to be fact, it's better to just keep your mouth shut then to make a fool of yourself. If I post an opinion that has anything to do with the bickering, it's because I actually believe what I post! Has nothing to do with MAD. Your little "kiss of the ass or flick of the tongue" is insulting. If there's ever a time when you and Mad are getting along, ask him if I have a mind of my own!! Thing is, if I have a battle with someone I'm adult enough not to make it public.

MadtownPacker
02-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Mad, no need to kick Partial out. This stuff is fun reading entertainment during the work day. When you and Harlan have your online fights too that stuff cracks me up, but we know you love the Blue Dog. Skinbasket too is entertaining too even though he sounds like a basketcase, which might be from trying to be a stay at home mom and going to to many soccer mom functions. One of these days I'm going to make a TV show script out of all this stuff and come out to Cali and have you show me around LA to all the TV agents.That dumbass has SEVERAL warnings and got a 1 day time out which obviously didnt do shit so he is now on my shit list.

You are right, it is fine and even funny when WE argue but involving the family members of posters reaks of lawyer joe crap and that will never be allowed at PackerRats.

BTW - I live in central Cali and think anything south of bakersfields, especially LA, can fall in the Pacific for all I give a fuck.

Bretsky
02-13-2009, 07:50 PM

Nutz is NOT better than that. He's much worse.

You say "those posts." I think there was only one post to remove, and then a PM sent to Nutz explaining why. Are you saying the back-and-forth in this thread needed to be censored?

When did censoring and banning become cool around here? 007 posts :lol: :lol: and pictures of quarters, suggesting mad's temper tantrums and banning of posters is cute. Maybe I'm wrong, do other people think it is funny? 007 says that Mad is not being too serious in cracking-down on posters squabling, that's a serious issue where dangerous threats are made. But then the banning is :lol: :lol: . Sounds like 007 can't decide whether to kiss Mad's ass or give it a little playful flick of the tongue.

Harlan,

I don't really care what you think. You go ahead and get up on your pulpit and throw around the word censorship around like you are on some good hearted mission of fairness.

I don't really care to share any of the facts with you about the number of improper posts/threads because it's not your business. And I doubt 007 really cares about you interpreting her intentions either.

Cheers,
B

MateoInMex
02-13-2009, 09:47 PM

Unintelligent morons do, who are incapable of settling things with words. Way to shoot for the moon, big guy.

Right skin, you and your boy toy bringing up my girlfriend is keeping my personal life out of it. No one brings up your personal life except to call you a pathetic manny who is out of touch with reality. That is just a cold hard undeniable fact.

If you can't handle it like a mature adult (which clearly you cannot by threatening with violence), then perhaps you shouldn't dish it out. I'm unafraid to say anything to anyone. If you punch me, you will rue the day, but then again you'll just have your hoity toity wife take care of business for you I'm sure.

LOL. Hi Everyone!! It's been a while.. I've been busy in Mexico. Well Sad Clowns, let's turn those frowns upside down!!!!

Follow my lead if you wanna live a happier life!!! I'm gonna rub one out...you'd all be best at doing the same!

Have a good evening! d:o)

red
02-13-2009, 10:19 PM
THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!!!!!!

Joemailman
02-13-2009, 10:22 PM
So, are Partial and Skin sitting together at the Poster's game?

Harlan Huckleby
02-13-2009, 10:58 PM
I don't really care to share any of the facts with you about the number of improper posts/threads because it's not your business.

I see. Police business. :lol:

I can't think of anything positive that come from the authoritarian, secretive 'tude. Wasn't really expecting a specific answer, just wondering about your attitude towards censoring. I take it that info is classified.

I don't have any problem with anything Madtown said in this thread, in fact it's a positve change to hear him state his rules specifically. If rules are clear, and things are done in the open, people generally go along with things even when they might not completely agree with the rules.

Harlan Huckleby
02-13-2009, 11:07 PM
Your little "kiss of the ass or flick of the tongue" is insulting. If there's ever a time when you and Mad are getting along, ask him if I have a mind of my own!!

I'm sorry for throwing bricks at you, perhaps a pebble would have done the job.

Bretsky
02-13-2009, 11:09 PM
I don't really care to share any of the facts with you about the number of improper posts/threads because it's not your business.

I can't think of anything positive that come from the authoritarian, secretive 'tude. Wasn't really expecting a specific answer, just wondering about your attitude towards censoring. I take it that info is classified.

I don't have any problem with anything Madtown said in this thread, in fact it's a positve change to hear him state his rules specifically. If rules are clear, and things are done in the open, people generally go along with things even when they might not completely agree with the rules.

I don't see any positive in being less than secretive with you about matters that don't effect you because I too feel you stir the pot for reasons I have never understood

As far as censoring, I really don't care either say. I don't get involved much in legal semantics like that. When I look at threads and debate on where they should go or stay I try to value things on whether they are good or bad spirited, whether they are offensive or not, and whether they are good or bad for the forum.

Harlan Huckleby
02-13-2009, 11:11 PM

PArtial, you do crack me up with your brutal honesty.

I find zool to be pretty damn funny with his dry humor.

Harlan Huckleby
02-13-2009, 11:19 PM
When I look at threads and debate on where they should go or stay I try to value things on whether they are good or bad spirited, whether they are offensive or not, and whether they are good or bad for the forum.

Well, I think this is unfortunate.

Maybe your judgement is good. And I have nothing against you personally.

But "whether they are good or bad for the forum" ?

I think its too bad that deleting posts is done so subjectively.

I am for a great deal of free speech. And clearly understood limits on what is and is not allowed.

The overwhelming majority of people never say anything that you would censor, I understand that. But I enjoy some of the eccentric people who might occasionally be a bit offensive. Like JustinHarrell, or Skinbasket. I wish there were clear guidelines so that the moderators aren't making judgements based on their emotions.

Deputy Nutz
02-13-2009, 11:42 PM
First I want to say, thanks for all the support. I got a little wasted on some fine tasting Gordon's Vodka.

I wrote some some crazy shit about whether or not the forum would support me in the act of creating sexual experience with Partial's friend of the female sort.

It was probably uncalled for, then Retail deleted that post and then I made a couple of other off the wall threads. It was fun, but like all good things the laughing turned to crying.

Honestly Partial, I understand that you know that this place is just an internet forum and that operate outside the regular boundries of society when you post here. You certainly don't run your mouth and carry on in your know it all ways in everyday life like you do here. I know this because other then the closest family members in your life, no one else would choose to be around you.

Deputy Nutz
02-13-2009, 11:47 PM
I want to say something else,

pulling my last avatar is a fucking joke. This place is seriously turning into the no fun zone. Cracking shit down. I enjoyed this forum once for a long time because it was a place for personality and off the wall shit, now it is just another superficial packer forum that is more intrested in quanity than the overall quality of it's posters. It will just have to make do for now.

BallHawk
02-14-2009, 05:58 AM

In the county jail maybe.....

SkinBasket
02-14-2009, 06:54 AM

In the county jail maybe.....

They don't put you in jail for stink fisting someone. Hell, they probably don't even put you in jail for battery on a game weekend.

Welcome back nutz. Does this mean you put all the keys back on your computer?

MadtownPacker
02-14-2009, 11:00 AM

I don't have any problem with anything Madtown said in this thread, in fact it's a positve change to hear him state his rules specifically. If rules are clear, and things are done in the open, people generally go along with things even when they might not completely agree with the rules.The rules have always been specific when it comes to personal info MORON. Dont do it and that is it. In reality partial and nutz should both be gone for good but are getting breaks that neither deserves. When will you cross the line so I can have an excuse to zap you?

MadtownPacker
02-14-2009, 11:10 AM

pulling my last avatar is a fucking joke. This place is seriously turning into the no fun zone. Cracking shit down. I enjoyed this forum once for a long time because it was a place for personality and off the wall shit, now it is just another superficial packer forum that is more intrested in quanity than the overall quality of it's posters. It will just have to make do for now.Fuck you and your avatar (which can be pulled at any time (http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=2191)). Go find you a better forum so you can enjoy and when you do get back at me. Or better yet keep your ass there for the week or two you last and then move on to the next land. You know that any of the places that are actually worth a shit wont put up with even 10% of the shit you post here.

Of course you will cry more after this post, I dont care. All I can say is this, if you are still honoring us with your presence come Oct dont come to the get together trying to get crazy. That aint what it is about. I know I have made similar stupid comment and regretted them but I would never fuck up other peoples good times for my own selfish reasons. Just ask JH who I walked up to and shook hands with last year despite all the bullshit he pulls from time to time.

Fosco33
02-14-2009, 01:21 PM
BTW - I live in central Cali and think anything south of bakersfields, especially LA, can fall in the Pacific for all I give a fuck.

Living in LA - I agree with you MTP :P

This place is so fucking backwards - if I weren't stuck here I'd be gone.

It'd be funny to have Barstow be beachside property (the new Malibu). 8-)

Bretsky
02-14-2009, 02:05 PM
Cali Guys; you guys must big the big bucks to afford to live around all those grailistic hotties

Deputy Nutz
02-16-2009, 08:59 AM

pulling my last avatar is a fucking joke. This place is seriously turning into the no fun zone. Cracking shit down. I enjoyed this forum once for a long time because it was a place for personality and off the wall shit, now it is just another superficial packer forum that is more intrested in quanity than the overall quality of it's posters. It will just have to make do for now.Fuck you and your avatar (which can be pulled at any time (http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=2191)). Go find you a better forum so you can enjoy and when you do get back at me. Or better yet keep your ass there for the week or two you last and then move on to the next land. You know that any of the places that are actually worth a shit wont put up with even 10% of the shit you post here.

Of course you will cry more after this post, I dont care. All I can say is this, if you are still honoring us with your presence come Oct dont come to the get together trying to get crazy. That aint what it is about. I know I have made similar stupid comment and regretted them but I would never fuck up other peoples good times for my own selfish reasons. Just ask JH who I walked up to and shook hands with last year despite all the bullshit he pulls from time to time.

I see you really dove into my post. Funny how you are the one telling others not to come and get crazy, since all you have done in the past, like you stated is make threats to other posters to come meet your bad ass self at the posters game. I simply have better things to do, than cruise up to Green Bay to get into a fight with you, I can fight Partial in ****** whenever I want so I don't have to go up to GB for that. So my point is, it is sleeze ball move to always threaten folks on PM, but then get on the public forum and act like your some kind of fucking security guard protecting everyone elses good time, or maybe you just choose to do this with me. The only reason I am possibly going to Green Bay this up coming year is to take the strip club road with Skin, Bretsky, and anyone else that actually wants to have a good time with some nice young tities.

Besides you sad depressing fuck, I didn't say you couldn't fuck with my avatar, I just really question why. Why does it matter? Are you really that conforming?

MadtownPacker
02-16-2009, 10:33 AM
I see you really dove into my post. Funny how you are the one telling others not to come and get crazy, since all you have done in the past, like you stated is make threats to other posters to come meet your bad ass self at the posters game. I simply have better things to do, than cruise up to Green Bay to get into a fight with you, I can fight Partial in ****** whenever I want so I don't have to go up to GB for that. So my point is, it is sleeze ball move to always threaten folks on PM, but then get on the public forum and act like your some kind of fucking security guard protecting everyone elses good time, or maybe you just choose to do this with me. The only reason I am possibly going to Green Bay this up coming year is to take the strip club road with Skin, Bretsky, and anyone else that actually wants to have a good time with some nice young tities.

Besides you sad depressing fuck, I didn't say you couldn't fuck with my avatar, I just really question why. Why does it matter? Are you really that conforming?And like I stated I regretted those comments and I would not follow through because that would be fucked up. No one threatened you on any PM puto but continue to think that if gives you a hard on. BTW - Your mention of partial's city crosses the line. Should you have to join him in sleep mode?

Dont worry about the strip club, we already did it last year and had a "finger lickin" good time with B. Cant expect him to wait on laggers.

I dont give a damn if you "say" I can change it. The avatar had what looked like a naked chick riding a dude. Which actually turned out to be a naked blow up doll riding a dude. If you consider that conforming thats your fucking problem. No need to explain anymore.

MadtownPacker
02-16-2009, 10:37 AM

Living in LA - I agree with you MTP :P

This place is so fucking backwards - if I weren't stuck here I'd be gone.

It'd be funny to have Barstow be beachside property (the new Malibu). 8-)Fuck yeah it would be nice. How you been man? When you gonna hit cencal so why can twist them things up? I was in Santa Ana area in Dec and thought about given you a ring but it was around Xmas and figured you might be out of town.

mraynrand
02-16-2009, 10:41 AM
The avatar had what looked like a naked chick riding a dude. Which actually turned out to be a naked blow up doll riding a dude.

Wasn't that the plot of some Andrew McCarthy film with that chick from Sex in the City?

MadtownPacker
02-16-2009, 10:46 AM
The avatar had what looked like a naked chick riding a dude. Which actually turned out to be a naked blow up doll riding a dude.

Wasn't that the plot of some Andrew McCarthy film with that chick from Sex in the City?You should be banned just for mentioning such a bitch-ass show. Go to your garage and chop you sack off, then you can really miss nutz.

mraynrand
02-16-2009, 10:48 AM

Wasn't that the plot of some Andrew McCarthy film with that chick from Sex in the City?You should be banned just for mentioning such a bitch-ass show. Go to your garage and chop you sack off, then you can really miss nutz.

http://www.angelfire.com/celeb/jspics/images/richards.jpg

MadtownPacker
02-16-2009, 10:52 AM
Isnt that Parker Lewis?
http://img.mensencia.com/2008/12/corin2.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
02-16-2009, 01:40 PM
I saw the Jonas Brothers on TIVO'd Letterman last night. I thought they were a black hip hop group. No - nice white kids, and they were absolutely adorable. The one on the left is BallHawk's age.

http://blog.emitations.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/jonas-brothers-camp-rock-premiere1.jpg

swede
02-16-2009, 03:13 PM
I saw the Jonas Brothers on TIVO'd Letterman last night. I thought they were a black hip hop group. No - nice white kids, and they were absolutely adorable. The one on the left is BallHawk's age.

http://blog.emitations.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/jonas-brothers-camp-rock-premiere1.jpg

Gol darn you. Dawg.

I click on this thread hoping to find the kind of witty banter you only get in a closing-time bar fight and you gotta gay it up again.

Deputy Nutz
02-16-2009, 09:07 PM

Besides you sad depressing fuck, I didn't say you couldn't fuck with my avatar, I just really question why. Why does it matter? Are you really that conforming?And like I stated I regretted those comments and I would not follow through because that would be fucked up. No one threatened you on any PM puto but continue to think that if gives you a hard on. BTW - Your mention of partial's city crosses the line. Should you have to join him in sleep mode?

Dont worry about the strip club, we already did it last year and had a "finger lickin" good time with B. Cant expect him to wait on laggers.

I dont give a damn if you "say" I can change it. The avatar had what looked like a naked chick riding a dude. Which actually turned out to be a naked blow up doll riding a dude. If you consider that conforming thats your fucking problem. No need to explain anymore.

I never mentioned anything about Partial that he didn't mention on here himself.

Deputy Nutz
02-16-2009, 09:09 PM
I feel like the 2 LIVE CREW

Carry on

HarveyWallbangers
02-16-2009, 10:17 PM
Man, there are some crazy SOBs on this forum.

Deputy Nutz
02-16-2009, 10:24 PM
and some SLOBS

Harlan Huckleby
02-20-2009, 03:43 AM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/02/20/us/20geronimo_337.jpg

I've never had the pleasure of meeting Madtown in person, but I ran across this picture that matches my mental image.

mraynrand
02-20-2009, 07:12 AM
I have a different image

http://pds3.egloos.com/pds/200708/09/86/e0054586_03081352.jpg

Deputy Nutz
02-20-2009, 08:17 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/af/Paul_Rodriguez_USO.jpg/410px-Paul_Rodriguez_USO.jpg

This is more realistic

MadtownPacker
02-20-2009, 01:45 PM
This is more realisticYeah, I would say that is a fair comparision.

Of course nuts thinks this is like him:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6754/13651gc9.jpg

but really more like this:

http://eecue.com/img/images_pic-medium-27891-guy_in_wife_beater.jpg

sheepshead
02-20-2009, 02:47 PM
This thread is turning 'mo in a hurry.

SkinBasket
02-20-2009, 04:16 PM
This thread is turning 'mo in a hurry.

harlan and madtown already went all queerbot at the end of the last page. This is just picture fighting.

Partial
02-25-2009, 11:57 PM

hoity toity is leaking personal information?

Partial
02-25-2009, 11:58 PM

No, he'd probably try to kick my ass, or at least talk a big game. I on the other hand can take it all in stride..

Partial
02-25-2009, 11:58 PM

PArtial, you do crack me up with your brutal honesty.

I find zool to be pretty damn funny with his dry humor.

Dry humor is very accurate. He does like the office, after all. I don't jive on dry jokes.

Partial
02-26-2009, 12:06 AM
This thread depresses me and makes me realize how pathetic some peeps are. Christ, resorting to violence and making threats? Are we 12? Can we not handle our business like adults? This is the romper room. I can handle being romped and delivering a quality romping.

That Packface guy is a real wank. Love how that guy likes to chyme in just to be an ass. You can go months without addressing him and he'll still find a way to stroke his ego and belittle somebody.

Skin, you're outta your element. I don't think I've ever met anyone as thin-skinned and as trigger happy.

Nutz, this song somes up why my lady goes for a stallion like myself versus a chump like thyself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98z27HJ0gKs

SkinBasket
02-26-2009, 06:59 AM
Now why the motherfuck would your stupid ass drag this shit up the fucking minute you're reactivated and post half a dozen times in a row?

What's depressing is that after a week of sitting in your room flogging yourself and steaming about it while sitting in your own feces, this is the best you could come up with. This outburst of obsessive impotence.

Bretsky
02-26-2009, 06:59 AM

hoity toity is leaking personal information?

dont make negative references towards one's family in any way, form, or manner........that would include references to a spouse handling things for one. It's not a hard concept to grasp. You might argue that this was a joking reference....but there is a history here so that is not buyable.

3irty1
02-26-2009, 08:12 AM
Dr. Phil would say this thread is healthy.

Deputy Nutz
02-26-2009, 08:29 AM
This thread depresses me and makes me realize how pathetic some peeps are. Christ, resorting to violence and making threats? Are we 12? Can we not handle our business like adults? This is the romper room. I can handle being romped and delivering a quality romping.

That Packface guy is a real wank. Love how that guy likes to chyme in just to be an ass. You can go months without addressing him and he'll still find a way to stroke his ego and belittle somebody.

Skin, you're outta your element. I don't think I've ever met anyone as thin-skinned and as trigger happy.

Nutz, this song somes up why my lady goes for a stallion like myself versus a chump like thyself.

Picturing you having sex with anything is a bit disturbing.

Partial
02-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Now why the motherfuck would your stupid ass drag this shit up the fucking minute you're reactivated and post half a dozen times in a row?

What's depressing is that after a week of sitting in your room flogging yourself and steaming about it while sitting in your own feces, this is the best you could come up with. This outburst of obsessive impotence.

Nah. Haven't really been waiting to get back at all. I lead a very, very busy life. Not so sure I can say the same about you.

With that said, I'm not looking for insults. I just call it like I see it.

Partial
02-26-2009, 10:40 AM

Picturing you having sex with anything is a bit disturbing.

It is a little bit, but its awfully primal and great. It's probably about the same as picturing yourself having sex. Though RealityKings has made amateur porn glamarous, rarely is that the case. Dudes are not very good looking, period.

SkinBasket
02-26-2009, 11:16 AM
Nah. Haven't really been waiting to get back at all. I lead a very, very busy life.

Yeah, we could tell from the 4 posts in 10 minutes in this thread alone. Not to mention your attempts at Favre trolling in the Packer section.

MadtownPacker
02-26-2009, 02:05 PM

hoity toity is leaking personal information?I dont give a fuck. You where asked, agreed, then lied, then ordered to stop this shit and what do I get for my waste of time? Spit in the face!!

Just fucking stop it man.

Guiness
02-26-2009, 02:55 PM
dont make negative references towards one's family in any way, form, or manner........that would include references to a spouse handling things for one. It's not a hard concept to grasp. You might argue that this was a joking reference....but there is a history here so that is not buyable.

Must...resist...urge...
(to ask who wears the pants in your house :P )

Guiness
02-26-2009, 03:16 PM

Damn, I find myself agreeing with the perv again. I hate when that happens.

If posters just followed one simple fucking rule, which I do, most of the shit wouldn't happen. The rule is "would you say that to someone if you were talking to them?" If the answer is no, then don't type it out for (insert chosen diety) sake!

I follow that rule, and I think I can tell who else here does. For instance, some of the stuff The Basket posts is pretty rude, but he pretty much reminds me of a friend who's wife slaps/kicks/punches him about 10 times an evening whenever the group gets together because he 'crossed the line'. And I don't think SB would think twice about spouting off the stuff he does in person either.

For the record, I fully agree with what Skin said. If Partial were to say half the crap he does here to someone in person, at best he'd be sponging beer off his shirt in short order, at worst he'd be looking for his teeth through blurred vision.

Partial
02-26-2009, 05:01 PM
I still don't understand what I did.. SkinBasket has posted countless snippets of personal information about me posted on here before, and I have done the same to him which were also posted here.

I don't understand the violation. If Skin went and threw a temper tantrum (likely), than he should practice what he preaches.

Also, Guiness, this is a message board, not real life, and I come here to shoot the shit. I real life I could sit down with Skin tonight, get to talking, and gladly enjoy a game with him if he can get the sand out of his vag. I highly doubt he takes it personally, nor do I, because why would he? I'm a figure on a message board to him and not much else.

MJZiggy
02-26-2009, 05:24 PM

Nah. Haven't really been waiting to get back at all. I lead a very, very busy life. Not so sure I can say the same about you.

Right, I'm buying this. Sure. Hoity toity is an insult. We don't insult the families of other posters, just like you wouldn't be thrilled to have your g/f insulted.

Tyrone Bigguns
02-26-2009, 05:25 PM

Irony at its finest.

Partial
02-26-2009, 05:29 PM

Right, I'm buying this. Sure. Hoity toity is an insult. We don't insult the families of other posters, just like you wouldn't be thrilled to have your g/f insulted.

Except my GF was. And quite frankly I don't care one way or another. Are people that vain to think that anyone here actually gives a fuck? Outside of a few people that I have spent a lot of time with or chating with online, this is just a message board for fun.

Harlan Huckleby
02-26-2009, 05:43 PM

can i tell somebody that their mother wears army boots?

MJZiggy
02-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Never mind. Misread your post. That's not my call.

SkinBasket
02-26-2009, 09:08 PM
At this point it's like telling a retarded person not to be retarded. You can explain it any way you want, but all you're going to get back is unintelligible gabbley-gook.

Harlan Huckleby
02-26-2009, 09:14 PM
ahhh, your mother wears army boots.

SkinBasket
02-26-2009, 09:16 PM

I'm going to make your mom wear army boots next time. Those hooker heels are not working any more. It's like fucking Nathan Lane.

Brando19
02-26-2009, 10:14 PM

I'm going to make your mom wear army boots next time. Those hooker heels are not working any more. It's like fucking Nathan Lane.

There you go talking about fucking guys again. :wink:

SkinBasket
02-27-2009, 07:09 AM

There you go talking about fucking guys again. :wink:

I'm just "calling it like I see it." :roll:

Partial
02-27-2009, 07:10 AM
Posting homoerotic pictures is comparable to calling out someones BS :?:

That really doesn't add up at all, guy.

SkinBasket
02-27-2009, 07:39 AM
Reading Comprehension: F

mission
03-02-2009, 09:45 PM
I just want to say

FREE NUTZ

im sure i missed a lot

Deputy Nutz
03-03-2009, 12:17 PM
I just want to say

FREE NUTZ

im sure i missed a lot

Oh I am free, but it is sort of like being on probation.

MadtownPacker
03-03-2009, 08:53 PM
I just want to say

FREE NUTZ

im sure i missed a lot

Oh I am free, but it is sort of like being on probation.Youre full of shit. It was more like being in the drunk tank for a night.

Harlan Huckleby
03-03-2009, 09:16 PM
one man's drunk tank is another man's orgy

Deputy Nutz
03-03-2009, 10:31 PM
I just want to say

FREE NUTZ

im sure i missed a lot

Oh I am free, but it is sort of like being on probation.Youre full of shit. It was more like being in the drunk tank for a night.

I miss spoke, its like being on a chain gang in Mexico

Bretsky
03-03-2009, 10:33 PM
The frickin power of SkinB and Nutz

This thread is infinite :lol:

Deputy Nutz
03-03-2009, 10:38 PM
The frickin power of SkinB and Nutz

This thread is infinite :lol:

Don't get the authority pissed, I have seen Cool Hand Luke and One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest I ain't trying to rock the boat of power anymore. Next they will do me like Kunta Kinte.

Hey B, I wanna a name change, to Cool Hand Nutz, I ain't the Deputy anymore.

GrnBay007
03-03-2009, 10:47 PM
It was kinda fun back at JSO when you used to change your Nutz name for different Holidays. :D

Deputy Nutz
03-04-2009, 09:32 AM
It was kinda fun back at JSO when you used to change your Nutz name for different Holidays. :D

I used to post a shit load of porn on there as well.

Little Whiskey
03-04-2009, 05:45 PM

I used to post a shit load of porn on there as well.

ahhh the good ole days. was as much fun as posting obscene fastener pictures on CE.

MadtownPacker
03-04-2009, 08:16 PM

I used to post a shit load of porn on there as well.You actually kept it to one thread too. Here you where given a whole section yet still cry like a lil fucking bitch.

Deputy Nutz
03-04-2009, 08:24 PM

I used to post a shit load of porn on there as well.You actually kept it to one thread too. Here you where given a whole section yet still cry like a lil fucking bitch.

I have never posted porn anywhere but the Garbage Can. I remember I was once in charge of that place.

SkinBasket
02-04-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm going to try to convince nutz to come back and post on the forum this weekend after reading this. It almost makes me cry how fun/impotent we all were.

Iron Mike
02-05-2010, 07:36 AM
http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images/blog/Eric_B/DannyKamekona.jpg

Now, to you...I AM dead.

Scott Campbell
02-05-2010, 01:02 PM
I have never posted porn anywhere but the Garbage Can. I remember I was once in charge of that place.

It's definitely missing your touch in there.

SkinBasket
04-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Since the fucking cocksucking search function in the fuckhole does work for shit (thanks for not indexing anything more than a year old), I'm digging through the closet. Sometimes, I just want to stay in there.

Scott Campbell
04-09-2011, 08:42 AM
No doubt. Bumping requires a lot more effort.