PDA

View Full Version : Have you Heard about KURT W ??

Packers4Ever
02-13-2009, 01:51 PM
According to the "1st and 10" on ESPN right now, Kurt Warner
wants to be a FA !!
He might want to play for the JETS ??
Do they need more headaches ???
:shock: :shock: :shock:

HarveyWallbangers
02-13-2009, 01:52 PM
What headache?

Lurker64
02-13-2009, 01:53 PM
The Jets don't actually have any money to sign free agents. Favre retiring means they don't have to cut somebody to get under the cap, but they won't be able to afford Warner.

sheepshead
02-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Just came back from the gym-saw the same thing Kurt and better yet Mrs. Kurt! to the Jets????

Packers4Ever
02-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Of course it is Fri. Feb. 13th , LOL !!!

:lol:

Packers4Ever
02-13-2009, 01:59 PM
The Jets don't actually have any money to sign free agents. Favre retiring means they don't have to cut somebody to get under the cap, but they won't be able to afford Warner.

According to the News coming in, he'll want a bundle !!

Maybe the Cards would sign him on ? :)

cheesner
02-13-2009, 02:15 PM
wants to be a FA !!

As Harvey also asked, do you consider Kurt Warner a headache? And why?

Bossman641
02-13-2009, 02:34 PM
Why would Kurt want to go to the Jets? He strikes me as the type of guy who would only do best in a dome or warm temperature. His arm isn't particularly strong

PaCkFan_n_MD
02-13-2009, 02:38 PM
wants to be a FA !!

Bolden has been a headache and now the starting QB wants to leave. When the backbone of your team wants to leave I think it would be safe to classify those as headaches.

I think the only reason he may want to leave is because Bolden wants to leave. That, or they want to see what Matt can do?

channtheman
02-13-2009, 02:57 PM
The Cardinals are in a similar situation that the Packers were in last year. You've got the veteran who is getting old and the young guy who is probably going to walk away if you don't start playing him. The difference is, Leinart hasn't really shown much in his opportunities. Maybe he can be great but who knows right now.

Packers4Ever
02-13-2009, 03:31 PM
wants to be a FA !!

Sorry, Harvey and cheesner, I assumed you'd know that was said tongue in cheek. I should know better than to "assume." :oops: I wasn't referring to Kurt Warner of course, but to the Jets organization, their salary cap situation, etc....in general, they may not be able to afford him, when you stop to consider what he could cost them.

Pack-man
02-13-2009, 03:48 PM
This would be a mistake for Warner. Remember him with the NY Giants. He was terrible & benched. They had no receivers to throw to. Jets receiving corp is not very good either. He was much better in Arizona because they have a great receiving corp. Hell all he has to do is throw it close to Fitzgerald and he will catch it. Not gonna happen with the Jets.

Tyrone Bigguns
02-13-2009, 04:12 PM
Cards are close to falling apart.

Lost their OC. Fired DC Pendergast. Fired QB coach Rutledge.

Gotta pay Warner, Q, Smith, and Dansby.

Zool
02-13-2009, 04:14 PM
The curse of the Superbowl loser strikes another team.

LL2
02-13-2009, 04:20 PM
I saw Kurt Warner dancing with Ellen Degeneres. He may be auditioning to be on Dancing with the Stars.

swede
02-13-2009, 05:10 PM
I saw Kurt Warner dancing with Ellen Degeneres. He may be auditioning to be on Dancing with the Stars...California Style.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/340x.jpg

red
02-13-2009, 05:35 PM
This would be a mistake for Warner. Remember him with the NY Giants. He was terrible & benched. They had no receivers to throw to. Jets receiving corp is not very good either. He was much better in Arizona because they have a great receiving corp. Hell all he has to do is throw it close to Fitzgerald and he will catch it. Not gonna happen with the Jets.

he was injured bad that year

he pretty much didn't have a thumb on his right hand and couldn't grip the ball right due to a favre like thumb injury that almost ended his career

leinart is the future there, bottom line. they've been trying to shove him in there instead of warner for 2 or 3 years now. no matter what warner did, they benched him fr matt.

matt got injured and missed the whole year last year, that was the only reason kurt got back in the lineup

KYPack
02-13-2009, 05:40 PM
[quote=LL2]

Is it politically correct to call fags "fags" if they are really scary looking fags?

red
02-13-2009, 05:57 PM
i would think the term is ok for those two

what else would you call them?

flaming homos?

MateoInMex
02-13-2009, 09:37 PM
I saw Kurt Warner dancing with Ellen Degeneres. He may be auditioning to be on Dancing with the Stars...California Style.

"Who, who doesn't to wear de ribbon?"

"Mango!"

Jimx29
02-14-2009, 01:30 AM
here ya go purple and gold :)

Fritz
02-14-2009, 07:16 AM
[quote=LL2]

Is it politically correct to call fags "fags" if they are really scary looking fags?

Is it okay to call an African American man a "n______" if he's really dark?

No, I didn't think so.

Packers4Ever
02-14-2009, 09:44 PM
The Cardinals are in a similar situation that the Packers were in last year. You've got the veteran who is getting old and the young guy who is probably going to walk away if you don't start playing him. The difference is, Leinart hasn't really shown much in his opportunities. Maybe he can be great but who knows right now.

But Warner is no youngster either, is he? I'm sure
I read 34 or 35 but haven't checked it out. He
looked good in Houston though!

mission
02-15-2009, 12:00 AM
[quote=LL2]

Is it okay to call an African American man a "n______" if he's really dark?

No, I didn't think so.

I'm not sure those words represent the same things ... both derogatory? Sure.

Way different history and modern usage, though...

(Not to keep too off topic ... :P)

KYPack
02-15-2009, 09:10 AM
Look, I know it's bad and all to say that, but....

LOOK at those two guys.

They make any hetero male a little nervous. They are two scary lookin' gay boys.

The kid with the stare would actually like it.