PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day

MJZiggy
02-14-2009, 07:24 AM
Now go make some more Sagittarians.

Anyone doing anything romantic?

Oscar
02-14-2009, 07:30 AM
I'm gonna put an engine in a car I bought today.. It don't get more romantic that that.. :lol:

SkinBasket
02-14-2009, 07:41 AM
I'm gonna put an engine in a car I bought today.. It don't get more romantic that that.. :lol:

I love it when you talk dirty.

I'm going to give my cat a bath.

sheepshead
02-14-2009, 08:38 AM
Here you go kids, enjoy:

http://www.cracked.com/article_17059_if-valentines-day-cards-told-truth.html

Brando19
02-14-2009, 09:20 AM
I hope to have some sex with my wife tonight.

sheepshead
02-14-2009, 09:53 AM

Get in line.

Iron Mike
02-14-2009, 10:02 AM

Get some rohypnol.
http://www.watton.org/drugsinfo/graphics/rohypnol1.jpg

Fixed. :P

oregonpackfan
02-14-2009, 03:24 PM
We are going out to eat at a good Seafood restaurant(Newport Bay) and see a movie. I promised her we could see a "Chick Flick" movie of her choice. 8-)

packinpatland
02-14-2009, 03:25 PM

...........so romantic. :roll: :lol:

oregonpackfan
02-14-2009, 03:26 PM
Don't forget today is Oregon's 150th anniversary of statehood!

Now go hug a duck! :)

Since the beaver is Oregon's state animal--go hug a beaver! :)

Bretsky
02-14-2009, 03:55 PM
chick Holiday

Brando19
02-14-2009, 07:59 PM

:lol:

Actually we went to Roanoke (VA Tech country) and went shopping. I bought her a beautiful ring for her right hand. We ate at Red Robin because Olive Garden was so freaking crowded. Now we're back home ready to spend the evening watching a movie. Happy Valentine's Day, people. And Sheepshead...try not to hurt that sheep too much tonight. It feels pain, too.

Bretsky
02-14-2009, 09:07 PM

Actually we went to Roanoke (VA Tech country) and went shopping. I bought her a beautiful ring for her right hand. We ate at Red Robin because Olive Garden was so freaking crowded. Now we're back home ready to spend the evening watching a movie. Happy Valentine's Day, people. And Sheepshead...try not to hurt that sheep too much tonight. It feels pain, too.

A ring ?

You better get sex

Else next year is NADA for the spousee :lol: :lol: :wink:

packinpatland
02-14-2009, 09:53 PM

You just went to the top of my 'best' PR's! :lol:

MJZiggy
02-14-2009, 10:17 PM
I've given up on men. I'm answering work e-mail with my cat laying on my desk and purring when I reach over to pet him.

Then again, this type of arrangement is not without it's faults. As I got the cat as a stray from the Humane Society, it is a requirement that he be neutered. I took him in for his first exam and now they can't find his testicles. So has he been neutered or are they just undescended...?! Either way, he was damn pissed by the end of that exam! My son looked at me and said "they've been messing with his dignity."

MateoInMex
02-15-2009, 02:03 AM
We are going out to eat at a good Seafood restaurant(Newport Bay) and see a movie. I promised her we could see a "Chick Flick" movie of her choice. 8-)

Dude!?!?! I respect this, but still. Dude.

Brando19
02-15-2009, 09:04 AM

A ring ?

You better get sex

Else next year is NADA for the spousee :lol: :lol: :wink:

I had a $300 off coupon...and she's been wanting a right hand ring...it's beautiful. And for the record....I did. :lol: :lol: 8-)

Brando19
02-15-2009, 09:05 AM

You just went to the top of my 'best' PR's! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sheepshead
02-15-2009, 10:00 AM

Sorry , but when you tee it up I have to take a swing at it-glad you ahd a nice time. :)

Brando19
02-15-2009, 03:22 PM

Sorry , but when you tee it up I have to take a swing at it-glad you ahd a nice time. :)

Nice swing, by the way. :wink: