PDA

View Full Version : Goals

MJZiggy
02-15-2009, 02:34 PM
Well, it's February and I've met the goal I set for myself in January. I need a new one. Did you guys set any goals this year? What are you working toward?

HowardRoark
02-15-2009, 09:56 PM
Well, it's February and I've met the goal I set for myself in January. I need a new one. Did you guys set any goals this year? What are you working toward?

Not posting so much here. Welcome back BTW.

MJZiggy
02-15-2009, 09:58 PM
Thank you.

Harlan Huckleby
02-16-2009, 12:36 AM
I have two goals and have made no secret of them. In no particular order:
1) Bag Mazzin
2) Teabag Skinbasket

Not saying either will happen this year. But someday, oh yes.

Actually I do have a new goal. There is a woman at my gym who does body building and has a PERFECT body. I'm not talking about gross muscles, her body is gorgeous and limber. I'm thinkin, "if she can do it, why not me?" No, I'm not going to have a sex change operation, as interesting as that might be, but she inspires me with her discipline. I see her at a coffee shop and chat with her - she with her protein drink, me with my peanut butter cookie and orange juice.

mraynrand
02-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Not posting so much here.

That's a good goal. Plus finishing my book. And prizing grant money out of the Obama administration. And getting my church out of hock. See you in August!

MadtownPacker
02-16-2009, 10:48 AM
My goal is to meet harlan and have him show me Wisconsin's Madtown in Oct. From there the possibilities are endless.

SkinBasket
02-16-2009, 10:54 AM
Actually I do have a new goal. There is a woman at my gym who does body building and has a PERFECT body. I'm not talking about gross muscles, her body is gorgeous and limber. I'm thinkin, "if she can do it, why not me?" No, I'm not going to have a sex change operation, as interesting as that might be, but she inspires me with her discipline. I see her at a coffee shop and chat with her - she with her protein drink, me with my peanut butter cookie and orange juice.

Maybe you and Partial should start a health club. With your inspiration to dedication and his technical know how I bet it would be a booming success.

MJZiggy
02-16-2009, 05:17 PM
My goal is to meet harlan and have him show me Wisconsin's Madtown in Oct. From there the possibilities are endless.

I was thinking more along the lines of attainable goals...like flying pigs or something...

Bretsky
02-17-2009, 10:03 PM
This will sound stupid...completely stupid....but after a recent tragedy in our town that took the life of a 40 yr old dad and his son...my goal is...to try and be a better person.

Better and mors positive outlook on life
More responsible
A bit more moral
Reflecting on getting myself in better physical shape
Better family man

So far I think I'm doing alright at each goal. Actaully the last one should be the easiest but has been the most difficult due to intense hours and recent work.

MJZiggy
02-18-2009, 06:09 AM
In this economy and your line of work, take all the work you can get! I'm sure they know you love them--but tell them daily just in case...

Jimx29
02-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Well, it's February and I've met the goal I set for myself in January. I need a new one.Bang Numb?? :satan: