PDA

View Full Version : Joey Porter predicts Packer rebound

AV David
02-19-2009, 09:54 AM
I was watching the NFL channel for lack of anything else to do. Joey Porter was asked which team was most likely to quickly reverse their fortunes in one season next year. His choice was your very own Green Bay Packers.

His reasoning was the new defensive coaches. He likes Dom Capers a lot and particularly gushed over Darren Perry.

For what its worth.

Packgator
02-19-2009, 10:38 AM
Joey Porter was asked which team was most likely to quickly reverse their fortunes in one season next year. His choice was your very own Green Bay Packers.

Gets my vote.

rbaloha1
02-19-2009, 10:38 AM
I was watching the NFL channel for lack of anything else to do. Joey Porter was asked which team was most likely to quickly reverse their fortunes in one season next year. His choice was your very own Green Bay Packers.

His reasoning was the new defensive coaches. He likes Dom Capers a lot and particularly gushed over Darren Perry.

For what its worth.

Yes, its meaningful in the respect Capers has league wide. Tremendous Packer acquisition.

sheepshead
02-19-2009, 10:48 AM
An astute observer of the NFL I would say 8-)

woodbuck27
02-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Well then.

Let's hope so, because they sure slipped last season fr. 2007.. :D

Fritz
02-19-2009, 12:31 PM

For what its worth.

Man Love!

wist43
02-19-2009, 12:33 PM
Too bad we have very little talent on that side of the ball... and the talent we do have is miscast in a 3-4.

Capers will be playing a 4-3 predominately w/in a few games, after he sees his miscast personnel getting torched every game.

If TT brings in some players suited for 3-4, then maybe... but I have serious doubts that TT will make any moves to cater to a 3-4 scheme.

mission
02-19-2009, 12:38 PM
Too bad we have very little talent on that side of the ball... and the talent we do have is miscast in a 3-4.

Capers will be playing a 4-3 predominately w/in a few games, after he sees his miscast personnel getting torched every game.

If TT brings in some players suited for 3-4, then maybe... but I have serious doubts that TT will make any moves to cater to a 3-4 scheme.

http://www.ravenmedium.com/hug.jpg

cpk1994
02-19-2009, 12:52 PM

If TT brings in some players suited for 3-4, then maybe... but I have serious doubts that TT will make any moves to cater to a 3-4 scheme.I'd like to see your proof that they are miscast seeing as how most of them have never played a down in the 3-4. Face it, you have no clue.

BZnDallas
02-19-2009, 06:38 PM

If TT brings in some players suited for 3-4, then maybe... but I have serious doubts that TT will make any moves to cater to a 3-4 scheme.I'd like to see your proof that they are miscast seeing as how most of them have never played a down in the 3-4. Face it, you have no clue.

but if he keeps saying the same thing over and over and over again, its bound to be true!!! right??... Partial, what do you think???

:wink:

just kidding... ya'll know i love you!!

SnakeLH2006
02-19-2009, 11:23 PM
Snake loves to box, but will have to agree with Mr. Porter's assessment at this time. Snake also like to gamble in Las Vegas peacefully. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwgniB0e_VE