PDA

View Full Version : Housh

Tony Oday
02-28-2009, 05:38 PM
I looked and didn't see anything on him. I could be blind...but am I the only one who REALLY doesn't want him in Purple? I mean good freekin lord he is a great possetion WR that can be a stud, AP, Berrian for the deep threat and Bobby wade covered by a nickle back! EEK!

packers11
02-28-2009, 05:55 PM
I looked and didn't see anything on him. I could be blind...but am I the only one who REALLY doesn't want him in Purple? I mean good freekin lord he is a great possetion WR that can be a stud, AP, Berrian for the deep threat and Bobby wade covered by a nickle back! EEK!

Who's going to throw it to him? :lol:

Rastak
02-28-2009, 05:59 PM

I guy who had a 66% completion percentage last year?

Tony Oday
02-28-2009, 06:00 PM
Culpepper was a terrible QB that had studs at WR, TE and RB...so it REALLY doesn't matter...

Rastak
02-28-2009, 06:18 PM
Culpepper was a terrible QB that had studs at WR, TE and RB...so it REALLY doesn't matter...

I also believe he got them to the NFC title game.

Fritz
02-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Can ya tell we're peeing our pants over here, Ras?
:lol:

Tony Oday
02-28-2009, 06:19 PM

Ras do not get me wrong I was not ripping on the Vikes just Pepper...he was a terrible QB that fumbled more than a fumble guy...yeah couldnt think of anything;) ....I am just saying a sub par QB can get you far if you have three good WR a stud RB and a decent TE.

oh and how did they do in that game?

Fritz
02-28-2009, 06:21 PM

Ras do not get me wrong I was not ripping on the Vikes just Pepper...he was a terrible QB that fumbled more than a fumble guy...yeah couldnt think of anything;) ....I am just saying a sub par QB can get you far if you have three good WR a stud RB and a decent TE.

I dunno, Tony. How many games did we watch where somebody - KGB, Kampman - had Culpecker dead-to-rights, and the Pecker just slipped the tackle, moved up, heaved the ball to a wide open receiver, touchdown Vikes?

Lots o' times. He's not what he was, but back in the day, the guy was good.

Tony Oday
02-28-2009, 07:03 PM

So you just made my point! He would just heave the ball...he was not a good QB, couldn't get to the third read...he was either the 1 read or dump off...not saying it was not effective but ANY QB with a big arm would have done the same.
I dunno, Tony. How many games did we watch where somebody - KGB, Kampman - had Culpecker dead-to-rights, and the Pecker just slipped the tackle, moved up, heaved the ball to a wide open receiver, touchdown Vikes?

Lots o' times. He's not what he was, but back in the day, the guy was good.

BF4MVP
02-28-2009, 10:10 PM

With 6 TDs and 10 picks 8-)

Housh might be better than they've got, but I don't think very highly of him. 9.8 yards a catch isn't impressive at all.

mission
02-28-2009, 10:19 PM

With 6 TDs and 10 picks 8-)

Housh might be better than they've got, but I don't think very highly of him. 9.8 yards a catch isn't impressive at all.

Not to mention Ocho Cinco on the other side of the field... who you gonna focus on?

Joemailman
03-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Looks like Housyourmama is headed to Seattle. http://www.gbnreport.com/

mission
03-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Looks like Housyourmama is headed to Seattle. http://www.gbnreport.com/

GOOD!

packers11
03-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Imagine if T.T. lost the bidding war to a player like Housh...

All hell would break loose on the forums...

Mazzin
03-02-2009, 06:02 PM
OFFICALLY A SEAHAWK

Mazzin
03-02-2009, 06:04 PM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/03/02/houshmandzadeh-lands-with-seahawks/

Good for them...Good price if you ask me.

mission
03-02-2009, 06:23 PM
I'd never pay dude 8mil a year... he's a product of being constantly covered by #2/3 CBs

KYPack
03-02-2009, 07:16 PM
I'd never pay dude 8mil a year... he's a product of being constantly covered by #2/3 CBs

He's a tough ballplayer, Mish.

He'll run them digs and slants and get right back up. He's the best 2 or slot guy in the league.

But that kind of dough?

Seattle is nuts.

mission
03-02-2009, 07:18 PM

He's a tough ballplayer, Mish.

He'll run them digs and slants and get right back up. He's the best 2 or slot guy in the league.

But that kind of dough?

Seattle is nuts.

Ya, I gotta admit to not really seeing a lot of Cincy ... I'm assuming a lot.

Do you think he's a better #2 than Driver/Jennings </nohomer>

imscott72
03-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Now if the Vikes got Cutler and Housh, I'd be really worried..

Fritz
03-02-2009, 07:27 PM
The league has gone weird. Seattle dishing it out for Housyourmama, handing a fair chunk of guaranteed dough to Colin Cole, Minny pinning their hopes on a 31 year old journeyman. Holy smokes. Denver signing a 36 year old safety as part of their rebuilding project, then pissing off their QB.

Weird. Maybe Ted better not sign anyone, period. It's crazy out there.