PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Packers FanFest

]{ilr]3
03-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Anyone going to Fan Fest?

http://www.packers.com/fan_zone/events/fan_fest/

I always get interested in going because its always held around by birthday and I figure hell why not :)

Then I total up all the money I would have to shell out just to get and stay there for a weekend and I always cancel the thought out.

This years attendees seems bigger than usual

Packers Appearing: Mark Murphy, Ted Thompson, Mike McCarthy, Packers coaches and other members of the Packers' staff.

Current Players: Allen Barbre, Atari Bigby, Desmond Bishop, Chad Clifton, Colin Cole, Mason Crosby, Daryn Colledge, Nick Collins, Donald Driver, Ryan Grant, Korey Hall, Al Harris, Tory Humphrey, Brandon Jackson, JJ Jansen, Cullen Jenkins, James Jones, Aaron Kampman, John Kuhn, Ruvell Martin, Tony Moll, Mike Montgomery, Ryan Pickett, Jason Spitz, Scott Wells.

Packers Alumni: Donny Anderson, Edgar Bennett, LeRoy Butler, Paul Coffman, Willie Davis, Lynn Dickey, William Henderson, Jerry Kramer, Dorsey Levens, James Lofton, Brian Noble, Jan Stenerud, Frank Winters, Ron Wolf.

The autograph sessions seem like a crap shoot though. Do they always run it like this? It sounds like you would be damn lucky to get an autograph of someone you actually wanted one from? :crazy:

Autograph Sessions: Upon entering the event, each attendee will receive a Fan Fest program containing three autograph tickets, with each of the three tickets listing the location and time of its autograph session. One of the tickets is for a double autograph session featuring a current player and an alumnus. Fans must obtain the autographs at the assigned times. Autograph sessions will be at varying times during the two-day event, with some attendees receiving one ticket for a Friday night session and two tickets for Saturday sessions, and others receiving three tickets for Saturday sessions.

Each autograph session will be open only to fans possessing the corresponding ticket. To further enhance the timeliness of the procedure, no posed pictures will be allowed. One item to be signed per ticketed person, per autograph session will be allowed. Players appearing are subject to change.

ND72
03-01-2009, 08:20 PM
First year it was a first come first serve, then they figured out that people would stand for 3 hours to get Donald Drivers autograph and never get it, and then there were people like me, that would go get Chad Clifton's autograph 7 times because nobody was standing in his line...so they changed it to handing out tickets.