PDA

View Full Version : Montgomery visits Falcons; Kuhn visits Cards

Brando19
03-02-2009, 04:00 PM
http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/ic/blogs/insider/index.shtml

Looks like our guys are visiting on a regular basis, but noone is visiting Green Bay at all. Hope Montgomery doesn't get away.

Waldo
03-02-2009, 04:04 PM

Looks like our guys are visiting on a regular basis, but noone is visiting Green Bay at all. Hope Montgomery doesn't get away.

Why? He's terrible in a 4-3, and an even worse fit in a 3-4.

SkinBasket
03-02-2009, 04:05 PM

How would we ever replace him? This could be devastating to the franchise for years to come.

Fritz
03-02-2009, 04:07 PM
The way these guys are about dropping/adding weight, can't we just tell him to put on thirty pounds in a few months, and wala! a 3-4 end.

Waldo
03-02-2009, 04:14 PM
The way these guys are about dropping/adding weight, can't we just tell him to put on thirty pounds in a few months, and wala! a 3-4 end.

It takes more than ht/wt. The guy actually has to be good. Good is not a word I would use to describe Monty.

Fritz
03-02-2009, 04:15 PM
I was kinda being a smart aleck there.

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Hope Montgomery doesn't get away.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He sucks dude.

Brando19
03-02-2009, 09:40 PM
Montgomery may suck...but who the fuck do we have as backups?

Lurker64
03-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Kuhn I would be sad to lose, I'm fairly fond of the inverted wishbone formation. Losing him would mean we had a hole at FB, as Kuhn and Hall are a good FB tandem.

Bretsky
03-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Montgomery may suck...but who the fuck do we have as backups?

Four draft picks between rounds 6 and 7

Bretsky
03-02-2009, 09:45 PM
Kuhn I would be sad to lose, I'm fairly fond of the inverted wishbone formation. Losing him would mean we had a hole at FB, as Kuhn and Hall are a good FB tandem.

I kind of like Kuhn too; dude just looks like a baller

But teams can sign our muck

At least TTT will have to replace them with something

Brando19
03-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Well I for one believe Montgomery could develop into a good 3-4 linebacker in pass rushing situtations.

Bossman641
03-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Well I for one believe Montgomery could develop into a good 3-4 linebacker in pass rushing situtations.

Sorry man but I just don't see it at all. Not athletic enough, not quick enough, Montgomery is trash.

Brando19
03-02-2009, 09:58 PM

Sorry man but I just don't see it at all. Not athletic enough, not quick enough, Montgomery is trash.

:(
Maybe I"m just trying to see the bright side of the players we have because it seems that's the one's that'll be on the team come September...now if we had to cut him for Jason Taylor or Julius Peppers...then I'll jump on the Montgomery sucks bandwagon.

Bretsky
03-02-2009, 10:00 PM

:(
Maybe I"m just trying to see the bright side of the players we have because it seems that's the one's that'll be on the team come September...now if we had to cut him for Jason Taylor or Julius Peppers...then I'll jump on the Montgomery sucks bandwagon.

No room for you on that wagon anymore

There's always one....... :lol: .....even BF4MPS stayed with Ferguson til the near end

KYPack
03-02-2009, 10:27 PM

I'd argue with ya here, Lurk.

Kuhn is mediocre and Hall never did learn to block effectively.

The wish? I don't miss.

I'd like to see new guys at that spot.

bobblehead
03-02-2009, 11:41 PM

Have you been reading HH logic in the FYI forum??