PDA

View Full Version : Jen vs. Angelina: When will the madness end?

mraynrand
03-02-2009, 11:39 PM
OK, every time I go to the grocery store, there is a new controversy about Jen and Angelina. Today, both were splashed on the covers of 'OK! Weekly' and 'US' magazines. Why can't everyone just get along? I know Angelina has puffy lips and Brad Pitt, but Jen is easy on the eye as well, and should find a main squeeze at the snap of her fingers. Plus, she was dynamite in 'Marley.' I thought Jen could make Friends with anyone! With all this endless bickering between the two, how can a divided nation find peace? Tell me please, when will this destructive conflict end?

Harlan Huckleby
03-03-2009, 12:05 AM
Jen has thin lips. yuck.

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Jen has thin lips. yuck.

:lol: Laughing at your pic.

LL2
03-03-2009, 11:48 AM
People are nosy and want to know what is going on the the lives of celebrities. Plus two hot chicks bickering can be fun to watch.

Deputy Nutz
03-03-2009, 12:18 PM
My dog has smelly farts

Joemailman
03-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Couldn't they just settle this whole thing with an oil wrestling match?

Deputy Nutz
03-03-2009, 05:01 PM

Speaking of Oil Wrestling, Skin and I are going to get all lubed up and do battle in his basement while our wives watch, and probably pay us. I assume you will all be invited.

I failed to mention that we will probably be naked.

Guiness
03-03-2009, 05:42 PM

Speaking of Oil Wrestling, Skin and I are going to get all lubed up and do battle in his basement while our wives watch, and probably pay us. I assume you will all be invited.

I saw that other thread...and hoped that would be the last I had to hear of it. It's almost bed time now, and this will surely haunt my sleep. :cry:

Joemailman
03-03-2009, 08:32 PM

Harlan told me he wants to referee.

red
03-03-2009, 09:46 PM
all i can say is that brad pitt is one lucky mo-fo

Harlan Huckleby
03-03-2009, 10:04 PM
"No matter how beautiful she is, someone somewhere is tired of her shit." -- Unknown

mraynrand
03-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Brad Pitt WOWS 'em on Capitol Hill. Jen was not present!

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was not immune to his charms. Praising Pitt for his work to rebuild New Orleans' hurricane-ravaged 9th Ward, she even allowed that meeting him affords her "bragging rights to my children and my grandchildren - a real treat for me as well."

(AP) Actor Brad Pitt stands with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of Calif., prior to their meeting on Capitol...
Full Image
And during a closed meeting earlier, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid confided to Pitt that he was envious that his lieutenant, Majority Whip Dick Durbin, got to meet soccer star Mia Hamm a day earlier, according to one person who was present and spoke on condition of anonymity.

Well, Pitt replied, he'll bring along co-parent Angelina Jolie next time to help Reid make Durbin jealous, this person said.

Later, a Durbin aide sniffed: "Durbin's already met Angelina Jolie."

Brad pitt was overheard asking "Howya doin' ladies?"
-------

One can only imagine what Jen is thinking. Though I'm sure we'll find out in the next Enquirer (Available at newstands and grocery stores everywhere next Tuesday!)

mraynrand
09-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Apparently Jen has found a new love - and a new way to keep off the pounds! You GO, Girl!!! Meanwhile, Brad is flirting with a new drug rehabilitation clinic. Why, oh WHY, didn't they just stay together to begin with? It wounds my troubled heart to see their struggles on the pages of 'We' magazine every time I buy my Lucky Charms at the Piggly Wiggly.

Scott Campbell
09-07-2009, 10:56 AM

Where's Joe?

Kiwon
09-07-2009, 06:50 PM
OK, every time I go to the grocery store, there is a new controversy about Jen and Angelina. Today, both were splashed on the covers of 'OK! Weekly' and 'US' magazines......Tell me please, when will this destructive conflict end?

When you quit buying 'OK! Weekly' and 'US' magazines?

mraynrand
09-07-2009, 10:27 PM
OK, every time I go to the grocery store, there is a new controversy about Jen and Angelina. Today, both were splashed on the covers of 'OK! Weekly' and 'US' magazines......Tell me please, when will this destructive conflict end?

Kiwon, I don't buy them - but I see the ongoing agony of Jen and Angelina - and Brad! every time I check out at the grocery store!! I can't keep my eyes closed can I? How can I ignore the emotions in my heart when I witness such suffering?

Kiwon
09-08-2009, 02:31 AM

Kiwon, I don't buy them - but I see the ongoing agony of Jen and Angelina - and Brad! every time I check out at the grocery store!! I can't keep my eyes closed can I? How can I ignore the emotions in my heart when I witness such suffering?

Hang in there. Britney Spears will return to her new "old" self and Madonna will adopt another African child soon enough.

Until that time, stare at the Maxim cover and think about the M & M's just a few feet away.

Bretsky
09-08-2009, 10:12 AM
This clearly can only be settled through a naked Jello wrestling match; I will be the referee :!: :!:

Administrator
09-08-2009, 10:25 AM

Where's Joe?

He is Joe. Well, A joe anyhow. How can I deprive him of the opportunity to referree? Great gig if you can get it. :D

mraynrand
09-08-2009, 10:32 AM

Where's Joe?

He is Joe. Well, A joe anyhow. How can I deprive him of the opportunity to referree? Great gig if you can get it. :D

wadeasecond - are you saying Joemailman=Administrator??

Scott Campbell
09-08-2009, 10:54 AM

Where's Joe?

I don't think so.

Little Whiskey
09-08-2009, 10:56 AM

Where's Joe?

think he called him "A" joe. not to be confused with "THE" joe or even "YO" joe.

Little Whiskey
09-08-2009, 10:57 AM
.....or "CUP OF" Joe.

Administrator
09-08-2009, 12:43 PM
.....or "CUP OF" Joe.

How about just Joe. Or, a "valued Joe". I'm happy to let him referee, just glad to see him posting again. It had been a while.

Zool
09-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Joe vs the Volcano

mraynrand
09-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Say it ain't so, Joe.

Little Whiskey
09-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Shoeless Joe

Little Whiskey
09-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Joltin Joe

Cheesehead Craig
09-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Jo Mama

MJZiggy
09-08-2009, 05:35 PM
.....or "CUP OF" Joe.

How about just Joe. Or, a "valued Joe". I'm happy to let him referee, just glad to see him posting again. It had been a while.

His post is from March. This is an old thread.

Little Whiskey
09-09-2009, 04:47 PM
.....or "CUP OF" Joe.

His post is from March. This is an old thread.

no no no ziggy, in the form of Joe please

mraynrand
09-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Why is Jen serenading Ellen? Is she auditioning for American Idol or something more? Would she be reduced to this had Angelina not stolen Benjamin Button away from her? And please, please Angelina, eat something - who will collect the poor babies if you starve yourself to death! The people of Africa need you to eat and be healthy. SAVE ANGELINA!

mraynrand
08-08-2011, 04:19 PM
'Jennifer Aniston threw Brad Pitt out after he confessed his love for Angelina Jolie': New book lifts lid on split of the century

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2023584/Jennifer-Aniston-threw-Brad-Pitt-confessed-love-Angelina-Jolie.html#ixzz1UTTmjCII

Split of the CENTURY! Indeed! How much longer can the American public stand this terrible conflict? Enough already, you two! Get back together.

How much happier could two people be? Just seven short years ago!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/08/article-0-00E79F6D1000044C-166_468x697.jpg

Scott Campbell
08-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Why should he have to choose one or the other?

mraynrand
01-15-2012, 12:20 PM
Jen looked STUNNING at the Globes. Angelina was "Green" With envy. Brad, let Angelina save the African children - Return to Jen!

http://www.friendscafe.org/gallery/data/6462/jenaniston_ORG-goldenglobes2010-022.jpg
http://stylefrizz.com/img/Angelina-Jolie-green-Versace-dress-Golden-Globes-2011.jpg

Freak Out
01-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Red is probably still beating off to that post rand.

mraynrand
01-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Maybe this will help:

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10800000/GQ-jennifer-aniston-10810506-1200-1619.jpg

George Cumby
01-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Maybe this will help:

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10800000/GQ-jennifer-aniston-10810506-1200-1619.jpg

Thank you.

Bretsky
01-18-2012, 06:22 AM
Thank you.

YES > TY VERY MUCH

woodbuck27
01-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Jen has thin lips. yuck.

and a 'horseface'. Great legs though and compensates whenever she can get to Walmart for a new bikini.

woodbuck27
01-19-2012, 11:46 AM
Jen looked STUNNING at the Globes. Angelina was "Green" With envy. Brad, let Angelina save the African children - Return to Jen!

http://www.friendscafe.org/gallery/data/6462/jenaniston_ORG-goldenglobes2010-022.jpg
http://stylefrizz.com/img/Angelina-Jolie-green-Versace-dress-Golden-Globes-2011.jpg

Ohh OHH ! Unlike .......... a GREEN BAY Packer at Home Vs New York Giants matchup............ It's very close. Jen seems to be getting better looking. Did she see a Horse Doctor...maybe just a standard Vet? Is it my imagination or has the 'Hoseface' look actually gone into remission?

woodbuck27
01-19-2012, 11:49 AM
Split of the CENTURY! Indeed! How much longer can the American public stand this terrible conflict? Enough already, you two! Get back together.

How much happier could two people be? Just seven short years ago!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/08/article-0-00E79F6D1000044C-166_468x697.jpg

Jen just pee'd her pants and Brad thought that funny....we're observing their natural acting skills in a coverup.

Scott Campbell
01-20-2012, 07:02 AM
Jen just pee'd her pants and Brad thought that funny....we're observing their natural acting skills in a coverup.

WTF?????

Woody is just plain weird much of the time. Fortunately he can't see this. :)

MadtownPacker
01-20-2012, 08:28 PM
WTF?????

Woody is just plain weird much of the time. Fortunately he can't see this. :)Cmon now, he is just a dirty old pervert. I imagine we are all doomed to this fate. Except skin. He will become a gentleman in old age.

mraynrand
12-08-2015, 11:29 AM
According to the most recent tabloids, Jen is already having difficulties with new hubby Justin Theroux. And is pregnant for the 37th time in the past 15 years! How does she do it? No other woman has this kind of metabolism. She already has 23 children. How does she cook and clean for them all? Where are their dads? They really only need one Dad, and that is BRAD! Brad come back to Jen! Angelina has lost another 30 pounds and weighs but 17 pounds now. Soon she will just vanish into thin air (get it, 'thin' air. Ha ha, Ho ho). Brad, pack up Angie's children that she collected like curios from her voyages about the globe and go to Jen. She is just up that canyon in Bel Air, pining away for you. Turn off Sunset, take Bellagio then left on Sarbonne, Sarbonne becomes Chalon briefly until you turn left on Stradella drive. She is at the corner of of Stradella and Airole Way waiting for you Brad. Her maid, the one you always liked, will let you in through the back door. (Jen will not, but you knew that). Make it happen. Return to Jen!