PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS A F***ING EMERCENCY

SkinBasket
03-03-2009, 01:35 PM
McDonald's out of nuggets; woman calls police

FORT PIERCE, FL--Told McDonald’s was out of Chicken McNuggets after paying for a 10-piece, a local woman called 911...Three times.

"This is an emergency, If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one,” Latreasa L. Goodman later told police. “This is an emergency."

The McNugget meltdown happened last week at a McDonald’s in the 600 block of North U.S. 1 and ended with Goodman, 27, getting a notice to appear on a misuse of 911 charge, according to a recently released police report.

Goodman told investigators she tried to get a refund for the 10-piece McNuggets, but the cashier told her all sales are final.

"I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets," Goodman told police.

The cashier told police she offered Goodman, of the 2400 block of South 25th Street, a larger portion of food for the same price to make up for it, but said Goodman got “irate,” the report states.

Goodman reportedly yelled, "I don't want a McDouble and small fry," the cashier told investigators.

Dispatchers for 911 told police Goodman called the emergency number three times and on each occasion was told an officer was en route.

“Goodman maintained the attitude ‘this is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency,’” the report states.

McNuggets, introduced to the McDonald’s national menu in 1983, are sold in more than 100 countries and, unlike the McDouble, are often dunked in barbecue or hot mustard sauce.

Goodman’s 10-piece selection has 460 calories and 29 grams of fat.

Deputy Nutz
03-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Nice Onion article, why can't you be a little more original.

retailguy
03-03-2009, 01:58 PM
give him a break, he's bored with NOTHING else to do.

mraynrand
03-03-2009, 02:12 PM
What's a 'McDouble?'

SkinBasket
03-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Nice Onion article, why can't you be a little more original.

http://www.wptv.com/content/tcoast/story/McDonalds-out-of-nuggets-woman-calls-police/AqFDuKVxkEKDMopvIc4LWQ.cspx

Take that cocksmoker. Complete with audio from the 1st and 3rd calls to 911.

SkinBasket
03-03-2009, 02:18 PM
give him a break, he's bored with NOTHING else to do.

Says the guy judging whether other people have enough to do. There's a middle manager born every minute. Then again, I guess you're all busy moving threads, fitting Partial for his helmet and deleting pictures these days. Very important stuff. Your life must be very fulfilling. Hypocrite.

there is nothing wrong with this thread. Get off the criticism. Enough pot stirring.

Partial
03-03-2009, 02:25 PM
LOL, hit a sensitive spot? Skin, you're laughable dude. I'm sure you really hit RG where it hurts...

SkinBasket
03-03-2009, 02:40 PM
LOL, hit a sensitive spot? Skin, you're laughable dude. I'm sure you really hit RG where it hurts...

Oh, look the little guy's sticking up for his handler. That's cute.

Partial
03-03-2009, 02:59 PM

Again, good one. :lol: . Busy day, huh? I recall awhile back when you claimed if you were lucky, on a rare occasion, you had 10 free minutes a day to post here and break away from your constant daily grind. Must be a lot of 10 minute breaks for all you've been posting lately to match your video game habits as well as time to read the onion and hang out with Nutz...

SkinBasket
03-03-2009, 03:16 PM

Again, good one. :lol: . Busy day, huh? I recall awhile back when you claimed if you were lucky, on a rare occasion, you had 10 free minutes a day to post here and break away from your constant daily grind. Must be a lot of 10 minute breaks for all you've been posting lately to match your video game habits as well as time to read the onion and hang out with Nutz...

My kids are growing up Partial. Maybe you should follow suit.

Partial
03-03-2009, 03:22 PM

:lol: What, you can't handle being called out on your BS? You're a joke, man. It'd be one thing if you recognized it, but you don't. Real men can give it and take it. I'm quite comfortable taking my medicine when necessary.

Zool
03-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Real men can give it and take it. I'm quite comfortable taking my medicine when necessary.

Deputy Nutz
03-03-2009, 03:46 PM

:lol: What, you can't handle being called out on your BS? You're a joke, man. It'd be one thing if you recognized it, but you don't. Real men can give it and take it. I'm quite comfortable taking my medicine when necessary.

If someone has the balls to call another person a joke, they should at least be man enough to be willing to fight said man. I call Skin a "joke" at least two maybe three times a day. I am willing to fight him anytime and any place.

SkinBasket
03-03-2009, 04:00 PM

Basic Logic: F
Ability to follow Along in class: F
Ability to Socialize: BR (Borderline retarded*)

Recommendation: It's too late to abort this one, so let's just limit the damage he can do by allowing him to create a "special space" for himself, where he can feel important, able, and unique while limiting his feelings of impotence, insecurity, awkwardness, and confusion about basic functions of the human body (see notes on exploding testicles). Some - or significant - disassociation with reality may occur, however, the alternative of allowing him into society unchecked would be considered inhumane as imminent harm, self inflicted or otherwise, would be likely.

*The underside of the borderline

SkinBasket
03-03-2009, 04:02 PM
If someone has the balls to call another person a joke, they should at least be man enough to be willing to fight said man. I call Skin a "joke" at least two maybe three times a day. I am willing to fight him anytime and any place.

We should use the basement. There's an exercise mat down there. Do you think our wives will pay to watch?

Deputy Nutz
03-03-2009, 04:20 PM

We should use the basement. There's an exercise mat down there. Do you think our wives will pay to watch?

Only if we are naked and oiled up. Our wives couldn't resist.

SkinBasket
03-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Speaking of which, are you expecting to watch the fights this weekend?

Deputy Nutz
03-03-2009, 04:27 PM

Fucking "Joke".

SkinBasket
03-03-2009, 04:37 PM

Fucking "Joke".

Why is that in quotes?

Partial
03-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Skin, you're laughable. Instead of responding with any actual rebuttles, you post something about my ability to comprehend what you write? Are you kidding me? Are we twelve? Really? Insulting my reading comprehension?

SkinBasket
03-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Skin, you're laughable. Instead of responding with any actual rebuttles, you post something about my ability to comprehend what you write? Are you kidding me? Are we twelve? Really? Insulting my reading comprehension?

Nowhere did I mention your reading comprehension. Just your abortionablity.

Zool
03-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Ironic.

Partial
03-03-2009, 04:46 PM

"Ability to follow Along in class: F " , since we're on a message board, clearly your metaphor is relating class to following along with what you're saying... Unless your post just lacks any relevance at all.

SkinBasket
03-03-2009, 05:02 PM

I realize I shouldn't have said this. I regret it.

Because what I meant is abortability. I apologize.

Guiness
03-03-2009, 05:37 PM

I doubt I am alone in saying I will pay to not watch. Or even for neither of you to bring this up again.

Why am I in this thread :?:

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-03-2009, 05:39 PM
I agree with the women! If you go to a store and buy a pair of shoes and later they tell you they are out and that all sales are final would you take a something else you don't want?

I would be pissed to if they didn't give me my money back. Last I checked you are allowed to spend your money how YOU wish.

As long as it wasn't about the nuggets and about the principle of the matter I 100% back her.

sheepshead
03-03-2009, 07:27 PM
I agree with the women! If you go to a store and buy a pair of shoes and later they tell you they are out and that all sales are final would you take a something else you don't want?

I would be pissed to if they didn't give me my money back. Last I checked you are allowed to spend your money how YOU wish.

As long as it wasn't about the nuggets and about the principle of the matter I 100% back her.

She should get her money back. Should she call 911? Hell no. Take the place to small claims court.
I know its a pain, but thats what the system is for. I would have taken some other chow, its all good, I mean bad, i mean well....

Deputy Nutz
03-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Back to the topic at hand, fuck McDonalds they took my money under the assumption that they would serve me what I ordered. Fuck their policy, call 911 no, but make them call 911 when a throw a fit a Gorilla would be proud of. Thats right I would throw my own feces. That will get you some respect.

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Back to the topic at hand, fuck McDonalds they took my money under the assumption that they would serve me what I ordered. Fuck their policy, call 911 no, but make them call 911 when a throw a fit a Gorilla would be proud of. Thats right I would throw my own feces. That will get you some respect.

Somebody gets it! I would shit on the guys car.

Guiness
03-04-2009, 12:21 PM

She should get her money back. Should she call 911? Hell no. Take the place to small claims court.
I know its a pain, but thats what the system is for. I would have taken some other chow, its all good, I mean bad, i mean well....

No doubt she had reason to be pissed - the way I read it, they took her money, THEN informed her they were out of what she wanted, and wouldn't give her her money back.

I'll even give her the first 911 call. FWIW, 911 is no longer an emergency number, it's just a general access number to reach certain services, like police, fire and ambulance. She wanted to tell the police. Some places (including where I live) if you look in the phone book for the number for the police, it just gives you 911.

Of course, where this gets funny, then out of hand, is the 2nd and 3rd calls...

Little Whiskey
03-04-2009, 12:36 PM
if you read the end on the article (on the link, skin didn't post the MCD's reply) looks like this was a rouge manager. MCDs is sending this woman her refund as well as an arch card for a free meal. I'm gonna bet there will be a lawsuit over this.

Harlan Huckleby
03-04-2009, 01:17 PM

http://u2log.com/archive/onion.jpg

haven't decided whether this is directed at Partial or Skinbasket

mraynrand
03-04-2009, 04:08 PM

http://u2log.com/archive/onion.jpg

haven't decided whether this is directed at Partial or Skinbasket

Whammy!
http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/250/draft_lens1483752module3350900photo_Champ.jpg