PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Interested?

Tarlam!
03-05-2009, 05:36 PM
"I'm going to Hill End" is what I said. I had a few weeks of vacation and I wanted to mine for gold. I must have been around 19.

Hill End is about 4 driving hours from civilization.

Deputy Nutz
03-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Four hours to Hill End was a dull, extremely boring drive. The radio reception would cut out about ten minutes outside of Moresville. Lots of time to think. In fact for a man in my position, too much time.

MJZiggy
03-05-2009, 06:06 PM
But I couldn't stop thinking of all that went down. It was just too much. How did I get in this deep?

Tarlam!
03-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Not Hills End. Hill End.

Tarlam!
03-05-2009, 06:19 PM
I wanted to wash the river for gold. I had Fatboy (Neil McCloud) and Nobby with me. One other Mate was there to, but fuck, don't ask me to remember his name.

Anyway, there were four of us on our way to Hill End. I was the only one with a drivers license.

Deputy Nutz
03-05-2009, 07:13 PM
The last time I walked the banks of Bucknal Stream at the Northwest corner of Hill End I was 14 year old boy. A lot of time to bottle up in 5 years since the last moments I spent in Hill End.

I guess it was just chance that I began this journey to place that I spent the better part of my childhood.

Freak Out
03-05-2009, 07:37 PM
I hit a damn wombat about 4 am...woke me up and messed the muffler up at the same time. Smoke and drank way to much to be doing this...

Guiness
03-05-2009, 10:10 PM
So I says to myself: "Myself, do you really want this?" I heard an answer. It was that other guy who's name I don't remember. We sat down, side by each.

sheepshead
03-07-2009, 10:56 AM
Ok, I give up...wtf is this thread about?

Deputy Nutz
03-07-2009, 11:06 AM
When this first abortion was created several of us got together and wrote a story post, by post. It was a very odd bungled mess but was entertaining to read and take part in. It went by the wayside when this place became public.

Tarlam wants to give it another try but he probably should have informed everyone what it was about and how serious or (un)serious to take it.