PDA

View Full Version : Matt Jones

Mazzin
03-10-2009, 01:53 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80f2ab8b&template=without-video&confirm=true

He is truly a moron. First the parking lot, and then gets ANOTHER chance to play in the NFL and he can't just let that stuff go. What a bum.

Guiness
03-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Without clicking on the link...

Another coke bust? Geezus that nose candy will do ya in.

Zool
03-10-2009, 02:42 PM
I think just booze this time, but that violates his parole.

And I agree with Maz....that guy is a moron.

cheesner
03-10-2009, 02:55 PM
The guy is a genius.

He is obviously setting himself up for fame and fortune with some kind of made for TV movie.

(after he gets out of prison that is)

Guiness
03-10-2009, 02:57 PM
The guy is a genius.

He is obviously setting himself up for fame and fortune with some kind of made for TV movie.

(after he gets out of prison that is)

Meet the Jones'? Meet my Jones?

This is the QB who played WR at the Senior Bowl, lit it up, and went first round, right?

BlueBrewer
03-10-2009, 03:13 PM
He and Pac-Man are teaming up for a reality TV show. :lol:

KYPack
03-10-2009, 04:05 PM
He was drinking beer at a golf outing.

Yeah, stupid, but I would be on death row if having a cold one at a golf outing was a crime.

Rastak
03-10-2009, 05:00 PM

Yeah, stupid, but I would be on death row if having a cold one at a golf outing was a crime.

yea, it's no big deal at all....BUT when you are on probation from something serious, and staying away from alcohol is a condition...would a diet pepsi make a little more sense?

Freak Out
03-10-2009, 05:06 PM

yea, it's no big deal at all....BUT when you are on probation from something serious, and staying away from alcohol is a condition...would a diet pepsi make a little more sense?

What she should have done is given him a boatload of community service and said no golf for a year.

Joemailman
03-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Hope he was drinking some New Glarus or Sam Adams. Hate to go to jail for drinking a couple Bud Lights.

Guiness
03-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Um, drinking at a golf outing? I'm sure the details of that will come. I envision two scenarios:

1. It was a fundraiser, and the judge that gave him probation was also there, and was peeved that he was disobeying the order publicly. This would be bad luck.

2. He had a few while out golfing. Then got in a fight at the 19th hole, got thrown out, got into his car and smashed into three other vehicles in the parking lot and someone called the cops. This is more likely.

But he just had a few at the course, and someone turned him in? I don't think so.

sharpe1027
03-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Um, drinking at a golf outing? I'm sure the details of that will come. I envision two scenarios:

1. It was a fundraiser, and the judge that gave him probation was also there, and was peeved that he was disobeying the order publicly. This would be bad luck.

2. He had a few while out golfing. Then got in a fight at the 19th hole, got thrown out, got into his car and smashed into three other vehicles in the parking lot and someone called the cops. This is more likely.

But he just had a few at the course, and someone turned him in? I don't think so.

He tested positive for alcohol, nobody necessarily turned him in.

Carolina_Packer
03-10-2009, 07:42 PM
I saw a blurb that said he was choosing to stay in jail a few more days rather than submit to a rehab program. Bustilicious is he!

Freak Out
03-10-2009, 07:52 PM
I saw a blurb that said he was choosing to stay in jail a few more days rather than submit to a rehab program. Bustilicious is he!

Three squares man.

SnakeLH2006
03-12-2009, 02:28 AM

That's why Snake gave up on his NFL dreams. Snake would rather enjoy a warm WI day on the greens, choking down a cold one from the sixer he stuffs in his golf bag for slice shots in the woods.

mission
03-12-2009, 02:44 AM
Man, dude had a pretty tough stipulations after the coke arrest. What state was that?

No beer, 100% clean? I mean, I guess I can almost see that... 12 beers makes turning down a bump kinda hard :lol: :P

SnakeLH2006
03-12-2009, 02:47 AM
Man, dude had a pretty tough stipulations after the coke arrest. What state was that?

No beer, 100% clean? I mean, I guess I can almost see that... 12 beers makes turning down a bump kinda hard :lol: :P

Trust me...Snake feels your pain there mission. :cry: :lol: Except we don't play in the NFL turning down millions to do so. HAHAHAHA. Sucks to be him though. LMAO.

hurleyfan
03-12-2009, 06:46 AM
Hope he was drinking some New Glarus or Sam Adams. Hate to go to jail for drinking a couple Bud Lights.

It would have to be Sam or New Glarus at the very least... Bud Light doesn't qualify as beer :wink: :wink:

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Bring him in

Aaron12odgers
03-15-2009, 06:33 PM
Jones would make a great TE, but he doesn't want to play TE.

MJZiggy
03-15-2009, 07:36 PM

'bout time someone took it. Welcome to the forum Aaron.

KYPack
03-15-2009, 10:26 PM

Arkansas. A very goofy state.

He was dirty for alcohol. That means his story was bullshit. "I drank beer with the guys a few days ago"

Try within 6 hours of the test, Jonesy.

The guy is a partier, I'll give him that.

Aaron12odgers
03-16-2009, 02:53 AM

'bout time someone took it. Welcome to the forum Aaron.

Thanks.

KYPack
03-16-2009, 12:01 PM
The Jags cut Jones.

Guess they had a big golf outing planned and didn't want to go thru the drama

SnakeLH2006
03-19-2009, 11:26 PM
The Jags cut Jones.

Guess they had a big golf outing planned and didn't want to go thru the drama

Yea, Snake hears Charles Barkley is bummed out cuz they had "lots" to talk about at the celebrity golf outing about not being a role model. :shock: :lol:

http://img.timeinc.net/golf/i/tours/2007/07/july14_barkley_299x299.jpg

....At least Charles was always funny and never sucked.