PDA

View Full Version : A little advice for our Friendly Illinois Buddies (FIBs)

Iron Mike
07-12-2006, 02:41 PM
.....you might want to read up on this before you post some more:

http://www.rsfckers.com/owt.htm

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-12-2006, 03:56 PM
man i think am the reason the packers went 4-12 last season. :oops:

ranks66
07-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Doesn't FIB stand for Fine Illinois Bretheren ?

woodbuck27
07-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Jeeee! That doesn't apply to any Packer fans in this forum or Rastak.

I'll have to, whoooofing meditate on that. Did I spell that correct? mmmmm

Ahhh. . . MORE meditation. Life's hard.

FavreChild
07-12-2006, 09:23 PM
That is awesome...and most true in the NFL of any sports.

After having to put up with the visitors to Milwaukee during Summerfest and the Cubs/Brewers series, I am confident that those GD FIBs have just screwed themselves. :mrgreen:

LEWCWA
07-13-2006, 10:55 PM
Somebody needs to knock of Tank then, cause I am sure he is killing the Packers!!!

pbmax
07-15-2006, 10:05 AM
Somebody needs to knock of Tank then, cause I am sure he is killing the Packers!!!
It wasn't Tank, it was TexasPackerBacker. Single-handedly broke the season record for most unsupported positive statements about a 4-12 team. Apparently, he is the anchor to the Good Ship Packers.

4and12to12and4
07-15-2006, 11:37 AM
That was absolutely hilarious.

By the way, I have to say that there is a flaw in this doctrine of woofing. Point five somewhat contradicts Point 6, in that, if the woofing gods are all-powerful, it shouldn't matter if a great pro team is playing against a high-school team. I mean, if the Pro team deserves to be defeated based on the justice of the woof gods, and those woof gods are all powerful, why doesn't justice prevail? It seems as though the woof gods' powers are slightly over-hyped in this crede. I hope I haven't blasphemed you, Oh woof gods, but if I have, "The Bears are gonna kick the crap out of the Packers in both games this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Whoops!! Did I anger you against my beloved Bears, Oh woof gods?! :cool:

Go Pack!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Harlan Huckleby
07-15-2006, 01:01 PM
TexasPackerBacker. Single-handedly broke the season record for most unsupported positive statements about a 4-12 team.

LOL

Overall, I think this is the most pessimistic the fans have been going back to .... ever. Even in Infante years, people had higher expectations in the summer.