PDA

View Full Version : Isanti man faces charges in ATV-injury incident

Jimx29
03-18-2009, 12:09 PM
not much of a major story, but still worth posting.

Click (http://www.moraminn.com/read/detail/40975.html?category_id=2&search_filter=&list_type=&order_by=&order_sort=&content_class=1&sub_type=&town_id=6)

Gary Busey ain't got nuttin on this guy :P

Zool
03-18-2009, 01:38 PM
http://kanabec.static.adqic.com/uploads/original/1236891929_7d82.jpg

Jimx29
03-18-2009, 04:40 PM
as much as I like my Mankini, I may just have to replace my avatar :D

Freak Out
03-18-2009, 07:01 PM
He doesn't seem to care his buddy just had to have his face sewn back on.

Freak Out
03-18-2009, 07:09 PM
Damn....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0318091dog1.html

Jimx29
03-18-2009, 09:54 PM
Went she went to Disneyland she was fucking goofey

BallHawk
03-19-2009, 08:08 PM
The fact that you can go to jail for having sex with a dog is kinda pathetic.

No, that isn't sarcasm.

hoosier
03-19-2009, 08:26 PM

No, that isn't sarcasm.

Indiana law says that if you electrocute or "decompress" an animal (after you take it deep-sea diving????) it's a class B misdemeanor (=no more than 180 days in jail). If you screw the pooch it's a class D felony (which I think gets you a year in prison). Yeah, we have our priorities "straight" here. :lol:

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-19-2009, 08:46 PM

No, that isn't sarcasm.

Exactly, you should be murdered.

MJZiggy
03-19-2009, 08:56 PM

No, that isn't sarcasm.

Indiana law says that if you electrocute or "decompress" an animal (after you take it deep-sea diving????) it's a class B misdemeanor (=no more than 180 days in jail). If you screw the pooch it's a class D felony (which I think gets you a year in prison). Yeah, we have our priorities "straight" here. :lol:

Which is more likely to happen? Well electrocuting an animal should be a felony, but then all the farmers who keep their livestock in with electrified fencing would have a problem.

Little Whiskey
03-19-2009, 09:02 PM
all the farmers who keep their livestock in with electrified fencing would have a problem.

actually the animals walk into the fence. they do it on their own. but what about cattle prods? jail time

Zool
03-20-2009, 02:12 AM
Went she went to Disneyland she was fucking goofey

I didnt say Minnie was acting strange, I said she was fucking Goofy.

hoosier
03-22-2009, 10:35 AM

No, that isn't sarcasm.

Which is more likely to happen? Well electrocuting an animal should be a felony, but then all the farmers who keep their livestock in with electrified fencing would have a problem.

The kind of electric fences used by farmers to keep cows in wouldn't electrocute them. You can touch those fences and you'll see for youself--it gives a jolt that feels like someone pushing you but nothing major. There's also a cruelty to animals statue, so it's definitely not thinking of Mike Vick scenarios. I think electrocution is written into the law to prevent it being used to destroy animals that have outlived their usefulness. I guess frying old horses is cheaper than shooting them. :idea: