PDA

View Full Version : Packers to hire assistant strength coach.....Chuck Norris!!!

BlueBrewer
03-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Another poster brought this up jokingly a long time ago, I was just thinking how funny that would be, and how lame the no news offseason was so I thought I would try to get a rise out of you rats. :lol:

mission
03-26-2009, 01:16 PM
you arent supposed to say anything until a few people respond at least :lol:

Fritz
03-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Post this next Wednesday...

Gunakor
03-26-2009, 01:20 PM
When Chuck Norris wants an omelette...

They once aired an episode of Walker Texas Ranger in France...

If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is...

Okay, I'll stop now.

BlueBrewer
03-26-2009, 01:28 PM

Okay, I'll stop now.

You will appreciate this....

Last year I was in South Dakota pheasant hunting and we were at the bar attached to the hotel. They had a poster of a Shot called the Chuck Norris, The picture was of him in his blue denim sleaveless shirt with an UZI from Delta force I think. Anyway, we drank so many Chuck Norris Shots they gave us the poster. Chuck really kicked my ass that night.

Gunakor
03-26-2009, 01:51 PM

Okay, I'll stop now.

Last year I was in South Dakota pheasant hunting and we were at the bar attached to the hotel. They had a poster of a Shot called the Chuck Norris, The picture was of him in his blue denim sleaveless shirt with an UZI from Delta force I think. Anyway, we drank so many Chuck Norris Shots they gave us the poster. Chuck really kicked my ass that night.

Chuck kicks everybody's ass, every night. Surprised he let you live, not really his style. Consider yourself lucky.

What exactly is a Chuck Norris Shot?

BlueBrewer
03-26-2009, 03:10 PM

Okay, I'll stop now.

Chuck kicks everybody's ass, every night. Surprised he let you live, not really his style. Consider yourself lucky.

It was Cherry Mcgillicuddy, Vodka, and generic red bull. It was the name of the shot that was alluring, every time we wanted another round we shouted CHUCK!!!

Cheesehead Craig
03-26-2009, 03:56 PM
At first I thought this was an Onion article. Maybe you should suggest this to them?

Brando19
03-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Chuck Norris beat the sun in a staring contest.

Chuck Norris lost both legs in a car accident, but still managed to walk it off.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.

Gunakor
03-26-2009, 06:43 PM
Chuck Norris knows Victoria's Secret.

Chuck Norris can slam revolving doors.

Geico saved 15% by switching to Chuck Norris.

Didn't they do this on SportsCenter once upon a time?

mission
03-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Geico saved 15% by switching to Chuck Norris.

That's gotta be the best one I've heard yet! :lol: :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
03-26-2009, 08:11 PM
Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Charles Woodson
03-26-2009, 08:23 PM
Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

SnakeLH2006
03-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Snake agrees this Norris shit is so OT, yet can't resist as Snakey loves some Chuck Norris FACTS to get a laugh:

Some kids piss their name in the snow. Chuck Norris can piss his name into concrete.

Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris can delete the Recycling Bin.

Brett Favre can throw a football over 80 yards. Chuck Norris can throw Brett Favre even further.

Chuck Norris can create a rock so heavy that even he can't lift it. And then he lifts it anyways, just to show you who the fuck Chuck Norris is.

Chuck Norris was once on Celebrity Wheel of Fortune and was the first to spin. The next 29 minutes of the show consisted of everyone standing around awkwardly, waiting for the wheel to stop. :lol: :lol: