PDA

View Full Version : Interesting comment on Jennings vs Walker

Patler
04-01-2009, 11:42 AM
From the Green Bay Press Gazette "chat" this week with beat writer Rob Demovski:

[Comment From Charles] With Greg Jennings, are we looking at another Javon Walker situation down the road? Or do they have completely different personalities? What about Nick Collins?

Rob Demovsky: Way different personalities between Jennings and Walker. I think Walker had some, how do I say this politically correct, mental problems. Something wasn' right upstairs. Not sure about Collins.

texaspackerbacker
04-01-2009, 12:27 PM
From the Green Bay Press Gazette "chat" this week with beat writer Rob Demovski:

[Comment From Charles] With Greg Jennings, are we looking at another Javon Walker situation down the road? Or do they have completely different personalities? What about Nick Collins?

Rob Demovsky: Way different personalities between Jennings and Walker. I think Walker had some, how do I say this politically correct, mental problems. Something wasn' right upstairs. Not sure about Collins.

Exactly. Walker, unlike Jennings, was no son of a preacher man--more like a son of a ....... something else.

Collins came in with a reputation for not being too bright. However, he seemed to show good football sense last season, and I don't recall any character issues with him.

Fritz
04-01-2009, 01:10 PM
I found it disturbing that after Collins has been here for what, three years? - Demovsky still can't say whether Collins has "mental problems."

red
04-01-2009, 01:19 PM

Exactly. Walker, unlike Jennings, was no son of a preacher man

don't forget that he's also the son of a preacher woman

sheepshead
04-01-2009, 05:08 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/heymike0308/th_Herbal_Tea_Time_for_Leon.jpg (http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/heymike0308/?action=view&current=Herbal_Tea_Time_for_Leon.flv)

click to play

texaspackerbacker
04-02-2009, 12:27 AM

Exactly. Walker, unlike Jennings, was no son of a preacher man

don't forget that he's also the son of a preacher woman

Good. I didn't realize that.

DonHutson
04-02-2009, 10:54 AM
I found it disturbing that after Collins has been here for what, three years? - Demovsky still can't say whether Collins has "mental problems."

Excellent point.

gbgary
04-02-2009, 07:27 PM

that's funny. yes there's a night and day difference between jennings and walker.

BF4MVP
04-03-2009, 08:02 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/heymike0308/th_Herbal_Tea_Time_for_Leon.jpg (http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/heymike0308/?action=view&current=Herbal_Tea_Time_for_Leon.flv)

click to play
hahaha I used to love those commercials. I wish they were still on.