PDA

View Full Version : You've Got Mel (Kiper's Hair)

K-town
04-09-2009, 12:35 PM
From ESPN, here's Mel's projections for the first four rounds of the draft for Green Bay (FWIW)

1st thought, that's a helluva lot of players from the East.
2nd thought, I like the FB from Syracuse (an upgrade over Hall or Kuhn would be nice), but I wonder if he lasts 4 rounds.

1) B.J. Raji, NT, Boston College
2) William Beatty, OT, Connecticut
3A) Cody Brown, LB, Connecticut
3B) [From NY Jets] Tony Fiammetta, FB, Syracuse
4) Zach Follett, LB, California

Here's the link for those of you who have Insider:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/insider/columns/story?id=4054695

SnakeLH2006
04-10-2009, 10:38 PM
From ESPN, here's Mel's projections for the first four rounds of the draft for Green Bay (FWIW)

1st thought, that's a helluva lot of players from the East.
2nd thought, I like the FB from Syracuse (an upgrade over Hall or Kuhn would be nice), but I wonder if he lasts 4 rounds.

1) B.J. Raji, NT, Boston College
2) William Beatty, OT, Connecticut
3A) Cody Brown, LB, Connecticut
3B) [From NY Jets] Tony Fiammetta, FB, Syracuse
4) Zach Follett, LB, California

Here's the link for those of you who have Insider:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/insider/columns/story?id=4054695

Normally Mel Kiper annoys the hell outta Snake and his buds, yet that wouldn't be too bad other than the FB pick. What annoys Snake is seeing those early morn mock drafts and seeing Mel any more than we have to. God I wanna bitch slap that guy. Jim Rome is annoying, yet he actually on point half the time. Kiper is almost as bad as that one dumbass (forgot his name) the older white dude with the curly hair that just goes apeshit on the NFL ESPN shows about his views (making Marcellus Wiley and the other black dude just shake their heads.

digitaldean
04-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Over the past few years, I'd rather lean more towards Mike Mayock from NFLN or ESPN's Todd McShay. Kiper over the past couple of years has just been getting overblown.

PlantPage55
04-11-2009, 10:42 PM
I'm a rare breed in that I like ALL of the draft guys. I certainly realize that they all can be wrong about this prospect or that prospect, but there isn't a guy that I don't love listening to. I could listen to Mayock, Kiper, or McShay talk prospects all day. Pat Kirwan too.