PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club

SkinBasket
04-09-2009, 01:48 PM
This afternoon. On the Border. Anyone want in?

PaCkFan_n_MD
04-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Don't go! Its not worth it!!!!!

SkinBasket
04-09-2009, 02:58 PM
It's never "worth it."

Bretsky
04-09-2009, 09:39 PM
I need a little more notice but I'd so be game for Da Border :!:

Partial
04-10-2009, 12:17 AM
On the border sucks. Silk is where its at. Bretsky, you can do so much better than the strip club hoes. Skin, not so much.

SkinBasket
04-10-2009, 08:33 AM
On the border sucks. Silk is where its at. Bretsky, you can do so much better than the strip club hoes. Skin, not so much.

If you think Silk is "where its at" your understanding of strippers is about as developed as your understanding of football. Big surprise. You do understand you're not at the strip club to pick up a date right Partial? Considering your tales of sexually assaulting bartenders who pay attention to you to get a tip, I'm guessing not. You probably think you're a pretty slick cat at the club.

"Dood! That girl totally smiled at me! And she showed me her boobies! I'm so going to nail her! She's into me!"

Little Whiskey
04-10-2009, 08:39 AM
nothing like a good old Partial / Skin fight! ......in a stripclub thread none the less!!

SkinBasket
04-10-2009, 08:46 AM
nothing like a good old Partial / Skin fight! ......in a stripclub thread none the less!!

Partial can't help himself these days. He's got a massive case of penis envy.

Partial
04-10-2009, 10:52 AM

If you think Silk is "where its at" your understanding of strippers is about as developed as your understanding of football. Big surprise. You do understand you're not at the strip club to pick up a date right Partial? Considering your tales of sexually assaulting bartenders who pay attention to you to get a tip, I'm guessing not. You probably think you're a pretty slick cat at the club.

"Dood! That girl totally smiled at me! And she showed me her boobies! I'm so going to nail her! She's into me!"

LOL ok guy. Guys that can't get laid go to strip clubs. I personally felt very uncomfortable when we went in GB.

SkinBasket
04-10-2009, 11:10 AM

LOL ok guy. Guys that can't get laid go to strip clubs. I personally felt very uncomfortable when we went in GB.

LOL ok guy. You seem to be intimately familiar with the local clubs to offer such strong opinions as you did in your first post.

Again, you do realize what happens in strip clubs right? You're not there to date the women. You're also not there to fuck them. But since you're the resident expert on the local scene, you must have known that.

I do believe you probably were very uncomfortable in a strip club, just not for the right reasons.

sheepshead
04-10-2009, 11:25 AM
I grew up in Oak Creek. How close do you guys live to OTB>?

SkinBasket
04-10-2009, 11:28 AM

SkinBasket and Nutz patrol the Brookfield/Menomonee Falls borderlands.

sheepshead
04-10-2009, 11:33 AM

ahhh my cousin sells cars at EVS.

SkinBasket
04-10-2009, 12:02 PM

ahhh my cousin sells cars at EVS.

Nice view of the landfill from there.

red
04-10-2009, 01:51 PM

dude, i bet if i spend some more money on her she'll be even more impressed with me and i'll have a better chance of getting her home

Dylan McKay
04-10-2009, 02:07 PM
I saw how you pick up dancers at a strip club. I believe it was on the Pick Up Artist, you basically ignore the shit out of them, and act like your totally inconvienced having to be at the strip club. Pretend that you are actually waiting for your friends or a business associate. You have to be more interested in something other than the ladies, like text messaging, but you can't sell it like your totally invested in it. You can't be on your phone the whole time you are in there. Even 75% of strippers out there have enough class to leave you alone while you are talking on the phone.

Dress nice, but not like you just got out of the office. You can't dress like a scrub in jean shorts and a faded collared shirt from Walmart. If you are in to graphic tees thats coolthey go along with a nice pair of expensive jeans, good shoes, not just your regular nikes. It would also help your cause if you threw a nice sports coat over the top of that graphic tee.

If you really want to bang a stripper, rent a limo to wait outside for ya as well. Limo is key.

If the Stripper asks you for a lapper, tell her its not your thing. Depending she might actually respect you more if you give her the twenty bucks for her to dry hump ya. She will feel more comfortable around you.

Find something besides the obvious to compliment her on. If she has nicely done nails, say so.

Pick a fight with her. I don't know, something simply not to intense, it builds up their testerone, gets her a bit fired up a little horny.

Don't give her a cent, don't buy her a drink, in fact try to get her to buy you one while you are pretending to wait for your friend.

You should at least get her number, and if you are at a bigger club, you can move around for a couple of hours, but in a smaller club, you got an hour and then you gotta go, because the scam is probably either shot or you got a couple of numbers from the dancers. They may take their clothes off for money, so remember, they are the smart ones. They will catch on eventually.