PDA

View Full Version : Awesome car Chase

SkinBasket
04-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Some broad is sticking to the cops in Cali in a fucking Scion minivan. She's literally driving donuts around them, turning around and charging them, then turning around again and driving back through them. The cops have already tried pitting her, but I'll be damned if that shitty fugly little car didn't just shrug it off, along with the back bumper, and keep on rollin.

I know it's dangerous and blah blah blah, but there's nothing like a nice early morning car chase on the California highways to start the day.

Little Whiskey
04-10-2009, 08:54 AM
funny how the networks refuse to break in to cover this. have to head over to a cable news network to check it out. at least she has the courtesy to put her flashers on.

Little Whiskey
04-10-2009, 08:54 AM
got her !!

red
04-10-2009, 09:09 AM
him

and like i posted in another thread

i think that was mad

SkinBasket
04-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Are we watching the same one, red? They seemed pretty sure this was a woman. But I stopped paying attention after they pulled him/her out of the car. Certainly had the hair of a woman and hips looked a little wide.

red
04-10-2009, 09:22 AM
Are we watching the same one, red? They seemed pretty sure this was a woman. But I stopped paying attention after they pulled him/her out of the car. Certainly had the hair of a woman and hips looked a little wide.

yeah, after the cuffed him and started walking him towards the cop car they decided it was a dude with long hair

Little Whiskey
04-10-2009, 09:24 AM

yeah, after the cuffed him and started walking him towards the cop car they decided it was a dude with long hair

damn hippies

Little Whiskey
04-10-2009, 09:25 AM
they are replaying it now. and still calling it a her.

Fosco33
04-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Saw that one live on local news in LA - sure looked like an old ugly chick. They had a local reporter there and she was still spitting profanities at cops and media. Doubt it was a dude (but driving a scion with a ying/yang symbol does lead one to think a level of hippie).

MJZiggy
04-10-2009, 05:50 PM
A yin yang sticker. I haven't seen it yet, but a cop car chase with a scion with a yin yang bumper sticker is priceless.

Fosco33
04-10-2009, 06:10 PM
A yin yang sticker. I haven't seen it yet, but a cop car chase with a scion with a yin yang bumper sticker is priceless.

Seriously - it was one of the better ones I've seen. And I'm a lifelong viewer of COPS and love the local, LA car chases. Although being around one in a car - sucks - especially when the close the freeway and you're going to work or whatnot.

Watch video here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/10/crazy-high-speed-chase-wo_n_185645.html

How've you been, MJ?

Have I told you my wife is expecting again (Irish Twins) - a boy this time, due in July. :D

MJZiggy
04-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Woo HOO!! Congratulations! Has she asked you to get the vasectomy yet?

Stuff's good. I still love work, just got published in a trade and I'm discovering a really cute social life.