PDA

View Full Version : Arod breaks down a screen with Larry

sheepshead
04-11-2009, 08:36 AM
Kind of a fun four minutes with our QB. (Partial will be kicking his PC)

http://packerslounge.com/?p=4746

RashanGary
04-11-2009, 08:52 AM
It's kind of sad how an obsession with a guy you don't know can lead to so many people rooting against the team they loved to root for and against a guy they don't even know.

sheepshead
04-11-2009, 08:55 AM
It's kind of sad how an obsession with a guy you don't know can lead to so many people rooting against the team they loved to root for and against a guy they don't even know.

Maybe you should get some sleep.

oregonpackfan
04-11-2009, 09:20 AM
Can we PackerRats take up a collection so that Larry McCarren can finally have surgery on his left pinky finger? I cringe every time I see that badly misshapen finger. :cry:

KYPack
04-11-2009, 09:24 AM
Whoa, Justin.

That post of yours was a real brain twister.

Watch this clip. I don't see Spitz replacing Scott Wells this season. Wells does a lot better job than I see many posters giving him credit for.

BallHawk
04-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Can we PackerRats take up a collection so that Larry McCarren can finally have surgery on his left pinky finger? I cringe every time I see that badly misshapen finger. :cry:

I always give kind of a cringing laugh. It's like it's glued on there or something.

I'll chip in 10 bucks.

BallHawk
04-11-2009, 11:20 AM
And thanks for the vid, Sheep. Aaron's a smart kid and it shows when he can break down plays like that.

Lurker64
04-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Watch this clip. I don't see Spitz replacing Scott Wells this season. Wells does a lot better job than I see many posters giving him credit for.

Well, there are two offensive lineman that throw very nice downfield blocks on that play; one is named Scott Wells, the other is named Jason Spitz.

sheepshead
04-11-2009, 11:41 AM
And thanks for the vid, Sheep. Aaron's a smart kid and it shows when he can break down plays like that.

I agree, I hesitate to compare him but let's just say he's very bright and credit him with that advantage.

Little Whiskey
04-11-2009, 01:03 PM
think they could turn the heat on in the studio so he could take that stupid hat off?

Partial
04-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Definitely a smart guy. Didn't he get like 40/50 on the Wonderlic?

Iron Mike
04-11-2009, 01:20 PM

I always give kind of a cringing laugh. It's like it's glued on there or something.

I'll chip in 10 bucks.

If you've got 10 bucks to piss away, send it to me and I'll get 6 bottles of Schlitz at the local tavern.
http://graphics2.jsonline.com/graphics/bym/img/apr08/schlitz_040808_big.jpg

Lurker64
04-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Definitely a smart guy. Didn't he get like 40/50 on the Wonderlic?

I think it was 35, which is still an excellent score.

Little Whiskey
04-11-2009, 01:34 PM

I'll chip in 10 bucks.

If you've got 10 bucks to piss away, send it to me and I'll get 6 bottles of Schlitz at the local tavern.

Have you had the new (reverted back to the old recipe) schlitz? I've heard that it is pretty decent now.

Iron Mike
04-11-2009, 04:49 PM

I'll chip in 10 bucks.

Have you had the new (reverted back to the old recipe) schlitz? I've heard that it is pretty decent now.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. And $1.50/bottle at the bar is a pretty good deal. 8-)

cpk1994
04-11-2009, 05:18 PM

I'll chip in 10 bucks.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. And $1.50/bottle at the bar is a pretty good deal. 8-)Go to the store. You get 12 bottles and have change left over. Even better deal. 8-)

BallHawk
04-11-2009, 05:46 PM
PackerRats.com.....where every thread eventually ends up talking about beer.

KYPack
04-11-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm drinking a Pabst as I type, BHawk!

Rastak
04-11-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm drinking a Pabst as I type, BHawk!

A Pabst! Did they run out of beer at the liquor store?

I'm sipping an Irish Ale from the local brewpub at the moment.

Little Whiskey
04-11-2009, 08:27 PM
I just finished a Hop Hound Amber Wheat, by Michelob. It was on sale this week. Not bad.

arcilite
04-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Im enjoying a Bourbon and coke.

I will prolly enjoy 15-20 of them tonight.

Party at my house, you are all invited. even texaspackerbacker

BallHawk
04-11-2009, 08:35 PM
I'm sipping a Cherry Coke Zero......

STFU, all of you.

KYPack
04-11-2009, 10:55 PM

A gentleman of distinction.

A shot of crown royal and I'm out, arc,

Post more, man. We need old blood back to give us new life.

SnakeLH2006
04-11-2009, 11:51 PM

I'll chip in 10 bucks.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. And $1.50/bottle at the bar is a pretty good deal. 8-)Go to the store. You get 12 bottles and have change left over. Even better deal. 8-)

Shit..depends on your palate and ability to drink shitty beer as a big cost aversion proponent. Snake's helping to pound down two 30 packs of Hamm's Light right now for $12.55 a case with a bunch of buddies shooting pool at his house. Yes, the beer sucks, but after a dozen or so, it's still a fun drunker esp. when your best buddy is dating a stripper and she brings her gal pals over in a few hours...and even more fun to sporadically post on PackerRats in the meantime. :lol: :shock: :shock:

arcilite
04-12-2009, 01:31 AM

honestly, im fucking hammered right now lol

there is a hot read head in my bed waiting for me.

i have to go take care of business.

SnakeLH2006
04-12-2009, 01:39 AM

Snake hears ya brother...I'm a betting man and willing to bet I close the deal on some tasty ass blonde, Shanaynay (a stripper chick my buddy introduced me to a few nites ago) when she gets here off "work":lol: in an hour when the Hamm's is done getting polished off.

15 beers down and still going strong, might move onto the Jack Daniel's soon though.......And yet, Snake is still able to coherently type (being a former college athlete at 225 helps though I suppose).

Yet, that, sir, is pure dedication and talent yo. Being able to put together coherent posts is not that great, but wasted, it's awesome to look back the next day and go "hey that looked good"....I wish some sober posters (very few, but they know who the fuck they are) could string together one coherent post once in awhile.

But this is nothing, you should see Snake on a "Packer nite" P-A-R-T-Y. :shock: :lol:

mission
04-12-2009, 03:45 AM
had a few blue moons out... a couple jaeger bombs.. came home and made a track... smoked one

my favorite mexican with fake breasts just called.. i gotta go get the door.. night guys ;-)

cpk1994
04-12-2009, 07:35 AM
had a few blue moons out... a couple jaeger bombs.. came home and made a track... smoked one

my favorite mexican with fake breasts just called.. i gotta go get the door.. night guys ;-)Say hi to Madtown for us. :lol:

KYPack
04-12-2009, 07:59 AM

You were fried. You misspelled "red".

Seriously, post more.

We need more rabble and less rousing on here.

arcilite
04-12-2009, 09:39 AM
lol.

I do not remember any of the posts I made in this thread.

I will have to post some pics of that red head though. She was gorgeous.

Guiness
04-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Just had a Steeler lager, (local equivalent of Pabst Blue Ribbon) and feeling real mellow.

Guiness
04-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Whoa, Justin.

That post of yours was a real brain twister.

He has his limitations, as are often pointed out here, but I shake my head whenever posters start piling on him. He a very serviceable player, and if we want our top 5 linemen on the field, I think he's included.

SnakeLH2006
04-15-2009, 02:26 AM

my favorite mexican with fake breasts just called.. i gotta go get the door.. night guys ;-)

Snake was gonna tear ya up..after Blue Moons (they are tasty tho) but then heard the Jaeger's going, the smoke, and some big tatas (who really cares if they are fake tho)....

Yes Snake approves that post. A good nite, been there done that, but alas, a good mission, and lol, good nite mission.....Good ass stuff...stressing the ass, tho.. :D