PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter

KYPack
04-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Been a crazy week on PR.

I just ate some of those little chickens made out of pink and yellow foam (Peeps?)

Happy Easter to all my PR pals, male, female, and alien.

Happy Easter and may you all stay out of jail in the coming year.

MJZiggy
04-12-2009, 02:09 PM
What he said. Happy Peeps--er, Easter everyone!

packrulz
04-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Been a crazy week on PR.

I just ate some of those little chickens made out of pink and yellow foam (Peeps?)

Most people have Ham for Easter, we're having steak on the grill, it is pretty nice out. The captain held hostage by the pirates escaped, it's all good. Go USA! Happy Easter everyone!

falco
04-12-2009, 02:49 PM
will the new owner stand for this off topic thread in the packer room?

this is kypacks second such incident in the last few weeks...should he be banned?

just opening these things up for debate :P

happy easter to all

:wink:

retailguy
04-12-2009, 03:58 PM
will the new owner stand for this off topic thread in the packer room?

this is kypacks second such incident in the last few weeks...should he be banned?

just opening these things up for debate :P

happy easter to all

:wink:

New owner has no power yet. there has always been a place for a little leniency for stuff like this... Now if you, Falco had posted this topic, I'd have had to move it to the GC. But, KY? He's got more leeway.... :eyes: :wink:

Just joshin' with you. Have a great Easter! (Not too many peeps KY, that shit'll kill you.) :P

Brando19
04-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Happy Easter everyone! Those peeps make me sick...ugh they're gross. The Cavs are beating the crap out of the Celtics so I'm happy.

MadScientist
04-12-2009, 05:23 PM
Been a crazy week on PR.

So you say Happy Easter to your peeps by biting their heads off? :lol:

Of course they get you back by tasting like old marshmallows rolled in dryer lint.

Happy Easter anyway.

Joemailman
04-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Microwave Peeps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79KUw2Wwnlc&feature=PlayList&p=1FE3050754B0C13E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2

sheepshead
04-13-2009, 06:18 PM
I'll do a traditional peep roast soon. Very nice. I also like to leave them out so they get real hard. Roasted in the firepit is pretty key, a few cold new recipe Schlitz and you have a full night.