PDA

View Full Version : So Who's the New Owner of Packerrats?

Fritz
04-14-2009, 03:20 PM
Since it's slow here - we're currently debating whether the Packers' scouting of a Duke basketball player is worthy of yet another condemnation of Ted Thompson - I thought we ought to take some guesses as to who's the new owner of Packerrats once Madtown steps down after the draft.

If this information is already freely available - oops. This thread will quickly sink into oblivion.

If not, then post your guess below and why you think that person is the new owner.

PaCkFan_n_MD
04-14-2009, 04:29 PM
Texaspackerbacker

Cleft Crusty
04-14-2009, 04:29 PM
You have got to be joking, voting for old sour Clefty. Until three years ago, I thought a blog was a massive coil in the old toilet bowl. I don't know a URL from a LOL. The only thing I have a handle on are some outdated facts about Packer history and a medicine cabinet full of prescription meds.

Freak Out
04-14-2009, 04:32 PM
You have got to be joking, voting for old sour Clefty. Until three years ago, I thought a blog was a massive coil in the old toilet bowl. I don't know a URL from a LOL. The only thing I have a handle on are some outdated facts about Packer history and a medicine cabinet full of prescription meds.

We know it's you Crusty.

Gunakor
04-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Texaspackerbacker

God help us all...

Deputy Nutz
04-14-2009, 04:46 PM
well it ain't me, good luck to who ever decided to take this container of football knowledge and a perversion to the next level.

Mad hey, have a time, and like the AC/DC song goes, "Have a drink on me"

pbmax
04-14-2009, 04:48 PM
Fritz, the first time I checked into the poll, it was closed after 4 votes. It was over faster than a Soviet election.

This time I voted for Cleft, since having him run the place would be like having a substitute teacher year-round. Or possibly a Lord of the Flies situation.

I am afraid Waldo's chimp would just fling garbage everywhere.

Deputy Nutz
04-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Fritz, the first time I checked into the poll, it was closed after 4 votes. It was over faster than a Soviet election.

This time I voted for Cleft, since having him run the place would be like having a substitute teacher year-round. Or possibly a Lord of the Flies situation.

Fling garbage every where? How would that be different than some of the posters here?

cpk1994
04-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Where is the option to vote for Tank? :lol:

EDIT: Dang spelling.

KYPack
04-14-2009, 05:25 PM

Fling garbage every where? How would that be different than some of the posters here?

Nutz, you 'ol piece of shit, good to see ya back at the switch.

HarveyWallbangers
04-14-2009, 05:27 PM
My guess was going to be somebody who was banned--like Scott Campbell or Nutz.

falco
04-14-2009, 05:55 PM
if it was Nutz, you'd think he'd have an avatar by now.

cheesner
04-14-2009, 06:59 PM
My guess was going to be somebody who was banned--like Scott Campbell or Nutz.

Scott Campbell???!?!?! That stupid ignorant Nazi? He undoubtedly has difficulty picking his nose, let alone operating a web site.

(actually I don't know who Scott is - but if I get banned soon we will know it is him)

GBRulz
04-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Someone paid money to be a babysitter?

:doh:

texaspackerbacker
04-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Texaspackerbacker

God help us all...

No, God wouldn't be THAT good to you all.

I'm too lazy and not computer-savvy enough for the job--not to mention probably not having the cash laying around--and way too bad credit--to meet Mad's price.

My guess is it's somebody none of us ever heard of, and that he may just choose to remain anonymous. Do we, after all, have a NEED to know? I doubt it.

red
04-14-2009, 07:30 PM
hopefully its someone thats willing to take this place out behind the shed with a rifle

MJZiggy
04-14-2009, 07:39 PM
No need for a rifle when a switch will do the trick.

mission
04-14-2009, 11:23 PM
I didn't even know the place was for sale! I kinda wish I knew, I might have snatched it up for grins.

gex
04-14-2009, 11:35 PM
Whoever it is I hope they ban the skinbasket right away.
I had to remove this from my bookmarks cause of all the stupid things he posts. Nobody wants to see that stuff and I wont even let the kids log in because of 1 perverted poster. :x

channtheman
04-15-2009, 12:43 AM
Probably some tight wad asshat motherfu- *is banned*

retailguy
04-15-2009, 08:15 AM
I had to remove this from my bookmarks cause of all the stupid things he posts. Nobody wants to see that stuff and I wont even let the kids log in because of 1 perverted poster. :x

Thanks for a very revealing comment. I applaud your willingness to post this. If there are more of you, we probably need to hear about it.

Zool
04-15-2009, 09:26 AM
OK then I dont like posts about religion. I want them stopped as well. Also I don't like posts about politics. I want them stopped too.

If you can't monitor your own kids internet habits, don't worry. Someone else will do it for you. The internet police are here!

Deputy Nutz
04-15-2009, 10:03 AM

Oh my, how terribly tragic for you. If it didn't take you an 1 hour to come up with this little diddle to wage your little personal war against Skinbasket than I am impressed.

I am sure you thought, what can really make an impression, mean while you blame Skinbasket for perverting your kids. How about you let them get there own account and make sure they don't get into the garbage can. It really isn't that hard, but apparently you just use your time coming up with the above BS to get a poster thrown off the site.

SkinBasket
04-15-2009, 10:53 AM

Thanks for a very revealing comment. I applaud your willingness to post this. If there are more of you, we probably need to hear about it.

I applaud your willingness to try to talk with a cock in your mouth.

Not a bad idea though, let's hear about what a terrible person I am at the prompting of our fearlessly hypocritical soon to be ex moderator. Maybe he can feel morally important one last time before he's forces to wallow in our filth. Maybe we can send him into another post editing frenzy before he loses his super powers upon which he places so much of his egomaniacal self importance.

Or maybe we could hear from everyone who feels our moderators should be doing something better with their time than culling insults of other posters.

Fritz
04-15-2009, 10:53 AM
I was wondering if maybe the JSO bought Mad out so they could control the content...miles better than what's on their site.

Or maybe it's that woman in the Packer organization - the VP of Finance, I think - who bought it. Wants a real challenge.

mraynrand
04-15-2009, 11:44 AM
I was wondering if maybe the JSO bought Mad out so they could control the content...miles better than what's on their site.

Or maybe it's that woman in the Packer organization - the VP of Finance, I think - who bought it. Wants a real challenge.

Let's test your theory. The JSO was so horrible that they couldn't even maintain their political forum. People posted some very provocative and downright nasty stuff on there and instead of policing it, they deleted the forum. Perhaps it was because t was critical of the JS and was too right wing for a yellow lefty paper. Then, they couldn't even stop an idiot like lwyer joe from polluting their other forums so they ship the business offsite. If they take over this forum, it would be ruined in a few days.

mraynrand
04-15-2009, 11:45 AM

A good moderator would handle this through PMs. The garbage can exists for a reason.

MadtownPacker
04-15-2009, 02:16 PM

Or maybe it's that woman in the Packer organization - the VP of Finance, I think - who bought it. Wants a real challenge.Maybe you should just mind your business. I dont appreciate this thread, or the fucking idiots in this thread. You can thank them if you want.

Partial
04-15-2009, 02:25 PM
You're like a hardass cop these days. A Mexican Sipowicz, if you will.

http://www.ugo.com/tv/top-detectives/images/entries/andy-sipowicz.jpg

Little Whiskey
04-15-2009, 06:19 PM
You're like a hardass cop these days. A Mexican Sipowicz, if you will.

http://www.ugo.com/tv/top-detectives/images/entries/andy-sipowicz.jpg

Was his hairy ass on national television?

MadtownPacker
04-15-2009, 07:56 PM
You're like a hardass cop these days. A Mexican Sipowicz, if you will.Dont fucking talk to me asshole and dont try to come off as some kind of fucking angel.

You can just thank yourself. No need to look at anyone else.

SkinBasket
04-15-2009, 09:18 PM
(the Madtown-Partial connection is still strong as ever)

Dont fucking talk to me asshole and dont try to come off as some kind of fucking angel.

:shock:

That's all I will ever say again on this matter. Ever. Honest to God. Capital "G."

Partial
04-15-2009, 09:46 PM
You're like a hardass cop these days. A Mexican Sipowicz, if you will.Dont fucking talk to me asshole and dont try to come off as some kind of fucking angel.

What's your beef?

Harlan Huckleby
04-15-2009, 11:28 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51VBHEX49RL._SL500_.jpg

Madtown,

I mailed you a copy this afternoon. You are in serious need of a little R&R.

MadtownPacker
04-17-2009, 03:26 PM

What's your beef?If you need to ask it means you are fcuking even more clueless then I thought.

MadtownPacker
04-17-2009, 03:27 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51VBHEX49RL._SL500_.jpg

Madtown,

I mailed you a copy this afternoon. You are in serious need of a little R&R.What I need is a map of Madison because I will be there Oct 31 with my fucking Jason mask.

Fosco33
04-17-2009, 03:37 PM
MTP - You'll have a kickass time in Madtown on Halloween. As a UW grad - it's possibly the craziest party (debate with Mifflin St blockparty).

Just find State Street and go from there. If you can't find a bar or people smoking - you ain't looking.

MJZiggy
04-17-2009, 06:16 PM
What I need is a map of Madison because I will be there Oct 31 with my fucking Jason mask.

http://mt0.google.com/mt/v=w2.92&hl=en&x=514&y=751&z=11&s=Galil