PDA

View Full Version : Posters game hoax thread

Joemailman
04-14-2009, 08:36 PM
Posters Game will be Sunday October 18 vs Detroit. It was generally agreed that October was the best time, and since this is the only October home game, the decision was made for us. I'm posting this now so that those who need to make hotel arrangements can start to do so. There hasn't been much discussion yet on this subject, so hopefully people can chime in so we can get an idea of the level of interest. I haven't seen anything posted on Ticket sites yet, so not sure what ticket prices will be. At least there won't be tons of opposing fans driving the prices up.

Partial
04-14-2009, 08:57 PM
The benefit of GBR not living in GB now will be increased motivation for me to find a good lookin' UWGB volleyball player to take me home for the night :wink:

Last year I was rockin' out with Harvey and JustinHarrell late into the evening with Guitar Hero. Partial and the PackRats put on a hell of a show!!

digitaldean
04-14-2009, 09:10 PM
I will try my best to finally make it this year after missing the last 2 :(

Look forward to a great season. We'll need to get off to a quick start because the final stretch is brutal.

Tarlam!
04-14-2009, 09:14 PM
You all can probably forget me. Think I'm paying a flight from Europe, a Suite to see Detroit?? no way.

MJZiggy
04-14-2009, 09:16 PM
You're supposed to be doing it to see US you nincompoop!

Tarlam!
04-14-2009, 09:32 PM

Then invite me for a barbie. I aint going to a Detroit game. No way.

MJZiggy
04-14-2009, 09:37 PM
Fine. Come for a barbie (can you put lobster on the grill?). In Green Bay. It'll be the bestest, cheapest ticket yet!

I'll even bring a gentleman for you to approve. (that's if he's willing to go see Detroit...)

Lurker64
04-14-2009, 09:45 PM
I wonder if I should try to make it this year, the 19th is my Birthday so the timing isn't bad. How hard is it to get a ticket? I've never actually been to a Packer game (I am full of shame.)

MJZiggy
04-14-2009, 09:50 PM
I wonder if we shouldn't try to get a block of tickets this year. Lurker, you should just go.

MJZiggy
04-14-2009, 09:52 PM
Tar, what was the name of that seafood place that Michele took us to? I'm wondering if we shouldn't reserve that back room and make a party of it?

GrnBay007
04-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Tar, what was the name of that seafood place that Michele took us to? I'm wondering if we shouldn't reserve that back room and make a party of it?

That sounds great!!! Mmmm....love seafood!!

Partial
04-14-2009, 09:54 PM
I wonder if I should try to make it this year, the 19th is my Birthday so the timing isn't bad. How hard is it to get a ticket? I've never actually been to a Packer game (I am full of shame.)

They'll be cheap. Face value. It's Detroit!!

Partial
04-14-2009, 09:54 PM
You all can probably forget me. Think I'm paying a flight from Europe, a Suite to see Detroit?? no way.

What game would you do it for?

red
04-14-2009, 09:56 PM
you guys better not go and fuck up an easy win

MJZiggy
04-14-2009, 09:56 PM
The place was designed like an old railcar and had just been reopened. Then again, there was a spectacular place that we went to with PIP as well. Kind of upscale on the water near the UWGB campus. They had a pretty cool shrimp cocktail. It was funny as I thought it was just kind of a bar and then they led us back into this cool dining room to be seated near a window that looked out over the water. Next time we have to go earlier so we can see better!

GrnBay007
04-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Think I'm paying a flight from Europe, a Suite to see Detroit?? no way.

Flights are cheap right now Tar. Book it tomorrow! :D ...or today in your case.

GrnBay007
04-14-2009, 09:59 PM

Aren't you going?

red
04-14-2009, 10:02 PM

Aren't you going?

LOL

very doubtful

MJZiggy
04-14-2009, 10:04 PM
Chickenshit!

Partial
04-14-2009, 10:05 PM
The PR game is where all bets are off and all grudges are set aside. And boobies and brews are enjoyed by all.

MJZiggy
04-14-2009, 10:06 PM
And boobies and brews are enjoyed by all.

Speak fer yerself.

Partial
04-14-2009, 10:15 PM
Fine. some people enjoyed soda and boobies.

Tarlam!
04-15-2009, 01:25 AM

Oh, heck. I need to check my credit card receipts, but it was just what the doctor ordered. Unbelievable food, great ambience/service. Great prices. And an excellent place to hold a PR Party.

Curly's Pub also had great food, just no lobster.....

Tarlam!
04-15-2009, 01:27 AM
The benefit of GBR not living in GB

I had no idea she'd left. I knew she was working in Minnie.... I am SHOCKED, I tell you! :shock:

Tarlam!
04-15-2009, 01:32 AM

What game would you do it for?

The November 1 game. I'd pay that much to see AP in a minute.

Partial
04-15-2009, 02:00 AM
Anyone interested in switching to the Vikings game? Rivalry games are more fun imo.

Partial
04-15-2009, 02:02 AM

I had no idea she'd left. I knew she was working in Minnie.... I am SHOCKED, I tell you! :shock:

Yep, she's gone :( . I'm not sure that I should talk about it as I don't recall her posting specifically where she moved on these boards, or just the fact that she did move. I know I've read a lot about the big move on her Facebook account, so it all kind of blurs together.

SnakeLH2006
04-15-2009, 02:34 AM

Yep, she's gone :( . I'm not sure that I should talk about it as I don't recall her posting specifically where she moved on these boards, or just the fact that she did move. I know I've read a lot about the big move on her Facebook account, so it all kind of blurs together.

Fuck a facebook....Snake relishes meeting all y'all in person. Snake SO has to see Partial and JH in person just to see what it's all about. As so long as JH doesn't try to beat some dude up for a Packer T-shirt. Man, I would SO OWN you JH if you did that shit in front of Snake....Just sayin...Snake's a chill an really cool dude, but man if you did some immature ass punk shit like last year after Snake had about 8 brats and double the beers, you'd be done. Just sayin.... :shock: 8-) :cry: :lol:

KYPack
04-15-2009, 11:07 AM
Snake,

Try not to threaten to beat the shit out of everybody BEFORE the game.

They want to get a crowd up for these kind of gatherings.

SkinBasket
04-15-2009, 11:29 AM

Then invite me for a barbie. I aint going to a Detroit game. No way.

You're also invited to the 2009 Northern Mellon Tasting Tour, a two day journey across the state starting near Milwaukee and ending in Green Bay with stops in North Bristol, Portage, Nekoosa, and Wisconsin Rapids. The game will be optional and most likely viewed at the Green Bay tasting over liquid refreshment. Tickets are free. Transportation and/or lodging will either be provided or not, depending on availability and how big of a pain in the ass you are. More details will be provided if they ever become available and are subject to change at any time several times.

Tarlam!
04-15-2009, 12:13 PM
A barbie and a Mellon Tasting on one trip? That might be too much for my poor heart to take.

Sounds like a grand old time, though!!!!

mission
04-15-2009, 02:04 PM

Fuck a facebook....Snake relishes meeting all y'all in person. Snake SO has to see Partial and JH in person just to see what it's all about. As so long as JH doesn't try to beat some dude up for a Packer T-shirt. Man, I would SO OWN you JH if you did that shit in front of Snake....Just sayin...Snake's a chill an really cool dude, but man if you did some immature ass punk shit like last year after Snake had about 8 brats and double the beers, you'd be done. Just sayin.... :shock: 8-) :cry: :lol:

LOL I thought the same thing... I really gotta know what's the story with these guys. haha

Tell ya what... if snake goes, I'm gonna have to go for the party. I'd say my unc' KY too but he might be too old to keep up. :lol: Either way, I'm down for some drinks and a crazy weekend. But if I'm stuck in a hotel room because no one's down to put 'em down then who knows ... 8-) :P

mission
04-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Snake,

:lol: :lol: you've been killin em lately

Partial
04-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Mission.. your ass better be there. It'll be a good time. I don't think I'm going to be able to swing the game, but I'm going to come hang out and get drunk, hopefully find myself a sexy volleyball player.

Partial
04-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Hey Sipowicz, are you coming to the game this year or are you hanging up your holster for good after the draft?

Deputy Nutz
04-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Oh snap!!!! This motherfuker might actually come this year. I am only going if Tar is going to be there.

SkinBasket
04-15-2009, 03:44 PM
I'm only going if nutz is going. Because he has to drive me.

Tarlam!
04-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Oh snap!!!! This motherfuker might actually come this year. I am only going if Tar is going to be there.

Bitch! You just want access to my suite!!

I'd do the Viking game, but you guys are asking too much for the layout from Europe to see the Kitties.

Bretsky
04-15-2009, 04:29 PM
If we have a PR game and we lose to the Lions.........the thing must be cancelled forever

Already 0-2; a loss to the Lions would show the curse has unlimited power

SkinBasket
04-15-2009, 04:44 PM
With there only being a two week difference between the Lion and Viking games, perhaps there should be a poll for those likely to go on which game they would prefer. I for one don't give a shit who's playing if it's the difference between Tarlam coming and not.

SkinBasket
04-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Or maybe we should start a poll to determine whether or not we should put the game date to a poll.

Joemailman
04-15-2009, 04:54 PM
In terms of weather, October 18 (Average high 57) on average is 7 degrees warmer than November 1 (Average high 50). The biggest difference for some might be ticket prices. Right now at Ticket King, prices for Detroit start at $139, and for Minnesota start at $189.

Partial
04-15-2009, 05:39 PM
I would rather see the Vikings. I don't think the difference in ticket price will be huge. Just gotta look on Craigslist.

Joemailman
04-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Supply and demand, Partial. There will be thousands of Vikings fans looking for tickets too, which tends to drive the price up. Vikings and Bears games are always more expensive.

Partial
04-15-2009, 06:44 PM
Well, whatever you guys decide I'm cool with.

MadtownPacker
04-15-2009, 08:05 PM
The posters game is the vikings game on the condition Tarlam and Rastak attend the festivities.

If you cant afford the ticket you probably shouldn't be making the trip anyways.

Freak Out
04-15-2009, 08:54 PM
The posters game is the vikings game on the condition Tarlam and Rastak attend the festivities.

If you cant afford the ticket you probably shouldn't be making the trip anyways.

I second that....who wants to see the damn Lions anyway?

MJZiggy
04-15-2009, 09:26 PM
If Tar and Ras (AND MAD) show up, then Nov. 1 is fine with me too.

SkinBasket
04-15-2009, 09:28 PM
Like I said, if Tarlam is willing to brave the Atlantic, I don't give a fuck if the Lions are playing the Vikings. That's not important. I can see a fucking Packer game whenever I want.

Partial
04-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Ras... Tar... you guys gonna step up? I'd rather chil with Tar (but will completely 150% understand if you can't make it) and meet Ras then watch the Kitties.

Plus, hopefully we can pull GBR off the beach then to come up into the cold with us!

gex
04-15-2009, 10:54 PM
Snake,

That is some funny shit.

Count me in this year
I'll dress up as the incredible packer again :P

Bossman641
04-15-2009, 11:41 PM
I'll probably try to make it and not leave Mad's number n the car like I did last year.

I don't know if I'll be able to handle it - Partial, JH, Mission, Snake, Basket, etc. About the only thng to top it off would be if TB shows up and him and Partial spend the entire game arguing about phone sales.

Tarlam!
04-15-2009, 11:57 PM
Yup. I'm in for the Vikes game....

SnakeLH2006
04-16-2009, 01:59 AM
Yup. I'm in for the Vikes game....

Vikes sounds good too. Hey Tarlam, I'll wear a Jay Cutler jersey, you wear a half Jets/half Packers Favre jersey. Drinks on Snake if everyone thinks we are Partial and Paco. :shock: :D

mission
04-16-2009, 02:07 AM
[quote=Tarlam!] I'll wear a Jay Cutler jersey, you wear a half Jets/half Packers Favre jersey. Drinks on Snake if everyone thinks we are Partial and Paco. :shock: :D

shit made me spit my beer!! :lol:

(the mental imagery is hilarious)

Tarlam!
04-16-2009, 03:41 AM
Well, I will call it settled. Even though I didn't start the thread, or the initiative, the Vikings game on November 1st is "The Official Packer Rats Posters' Game of 2009".

Deputy Nutz
04-16-2009, 09:23 AM
Tar, I could have cared less since I wasn't going into the game anyways, but having you there is awesome, Just don't rush out of the bar at 9:00 at night because of some bull shit excuse like jet lag. I won't put up with it. I will follow you to your suite and bath naked in your hot tub. Skinbasket and I will then have a piss war, and you will wake up with piss all over your room. We might even throw our own fecies at each other if it gets too out of hand.

Bretsky!!! First we hit three or four different strip clubs. Just enough to fill the minivans with as many strippers as we can, then we hit up that club that had all the slutty asians that touch each other and make Harvey drool and fart all over the place.

Skin, we have to remember to find the blackest, fatties, nastiest hooker to ride up with us to Green Bay. Oh the fantasy!!!!

Snake, I sort of look forward to meeting ya, but be careful of the shit throwing, it sort of gets out of hand once it gets started.

Who is going to have the camper? Someone always claims they are bringing a camper.

Partial, wear a cup and athletic supporter.

SkinBasket
04-16-2009, 12:30 PM
Skin, we have to remember to find the blackest, fatties, nastiest hooker to ride up with us to Green Bay. Oh the fantasy!!!!

Can we cover her in Fun Dip and just lick her when we get hungry?

Zool
04-16-2009, 02:09 PM

(insert joke about the fun dip stick and where it should be located)

SkinBasket
04-16-2009, 04:14 PM

(insert joke about the fun dip stick and where it should be located)

Are you coming homo? I don't even know what state you live in. I'll pick you up from the airport if it's far away.

When I say I'll pick you up, I mean I'll tell nutz to pick you up and then we'll see if he listens to me. Unless you bring a fat black nasty hooker with you. Then your passage is assured.

Joemailman
04-16-2009, 05:18 PM
What's in the fun dip?

MJZiggy
04-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Will there be a doctor there giving you guys penicillin after this little adventure? Blech.

Aaron12odgers
04-16-2009, 08:11 PM
Tar, I could have cared less since I wasn't going into the game anyways, but having you there is awesome, Just don't rush out of the bar at 9:00 at night because of some bull shit excuse like jet lag. I won't put up with it. I will follow you to your suite and bath naked in your hot tub. Skinbasket and I will then have a piss war, and you will wake up with piss all over your room. We might even throw our own fecies at each other if it gets too out of hand.

No offense, but that sounds gay.

Little Whiskey
04-16-2009, 08:50 PM

post of the day :lol: :lol:

SkinBasket
04-16-2009, 08:51 PM

Okay, Partial. At least have the balls to use your main account for this kind of douchery.

Partial
04-16-2009, 09:19 PM
??

Yes, I really have two accounts. I'm Aaron12Rodgers or whatever the F the same is.

Dude, are you kidding me?

SnakeLH2006
04-17-2009, 12:27 AM

Okay, Partial. At least have the balls to use your main account for this kind of douchery.

??

Yes, I really have two accounts. I'm Aaron12Rodgers or whatever the F the same is.

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LOLALAOOLALOALOALLAMyFuckingAssOFF!!!

Holy SHIT!! Skin's post followed by Partial's deadpan post made it the "Snake coughing beer out his fucking nose again" post of the week. HOLY SHIT that is some good ass stuff. Can't stop smiling and laughing over those CLASSICS. Just WOW! :lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------

BTW, Snake's up for JUST about NEthang involving hookers, hotties, drinking or partying, but WTF? Scat/Golden Showers is not on Snake's TO DO List EVER. I gave that up for Lent. But Damn that is some scary ass stuff...now drinks, strippers, Mission bumping some lines up...Hey that's all good.

Just a big MF'n no to "fat, black, skanky strippers" wanting some crack from "daddy" either. Snake is a funny, sarcastic bastard like you guys, but when debauchery meets indecency count Snake out. That's just too weird yo! :shock:

Snake, I look forward to meeting ya, but be careful of the shit throwing, it sort of gets out of hand once it gets started.

SkinBasket
04-17-2009, 07:06 AM
The hooker's just there for conversation Snake. You won't be required to lick her.

Deputy Nutz
04-17-2009, 07:59 AM
Absolutely, nobody should actually touch this hooker, or actually breathe the same air that she is also breathing, Skin and I will be fine, we are the bottom of the barrell cockroaches of this forum so she won't bother us, we will probably infect her.

Damn I can't wait. This is going to be exciting.

Deputy Nutz
04-17-2009, 08:00 AM
Will there be a doctor there giving you guys penicillin after this little adventure? Blech.

I have reactions to penicillin.

arcilite
04-17-2009, 07:38 PM
I've never been to a Packer game.

I might have to come show everyone my pretty face and show you guys how to drink.

mraynrand
04-17-2009, 09:42 PM
Absolutely, nobody should actually touch this hooker, or actually breathe the same air that she is also breathing, Skin and I will be fine, we are the bottom of the barrell cockroaches of this forum so she won't bother us, we will probably infect her.

Damn I can't wait. This is going to be exciting.

You really are like an artist painting a sublime panorama of unmatched exquisiteness.

SnakeLH2006
04-17-2009, 11:12 PM
I've never been to a Packer game.

I might have to come show everyone my pretty face and show you guys how to drink.

Sounds good. While Nutz and Skin are throwing feces at the skank ho stripper, we can show these guys how to down 20 drinks and be up for more with hot strippers or better yet cheap 'n easy bar skanks.

Shit...Snake don't drink everyday like he used to, but puts down a dozen regularly in an hour or two just browsing PR.

Seriously,though, we outta put $50 each in escrow, and the last Rat standing takes the loot.

SkinBasket
05-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Snake, have you gotten your required vaccinations yet? I know I said you wouldn't have to lick the hooker, but nutz doesn't look where he's driving, which is fine, but requires some quick maneuvers to avoid collisions sometimes and I just want to make sure you don't die if the hooker rolls over you.

Deputy Nutz
05-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Snake, have you gotten your required vaccinations yet? I know I said you wouldn't have to lick the hooker, but nutz doesn't look where he's driving, which is fine, but requires some quick maneuvers to avoid collisions sometimes and I just want to make sure you don't die if the hooker rolls over you.

Funny you should mention my driving, Just got in a car wreck yesterday. Bummer, almost missed the other car, but nope. New Bumper, and fender.

SkinBasket
05-12-2009, 04:16 PM

Funny you should mention my driving, Just got in a car wreck yesterday. Bummer, almost missed the other car, but nope. New Bumper, and fender.

That is weird. Did you get angry or was it a hot chick?