PDA

View Full Version : Packerrats Posters Game Preference Poll

Joemailman
04-15-2009, 09:33 PM
Some have suggested a preference for the Posters Game to be November 1 against the Vikings instead of October 18 against the Lions.

If you have an interest in attending the game and/or showing up for the weekend, vote your preference. Please do not vote if it is unlikely you will attend.

Joemailman
04-15-2009, 09:36 PM
I prefer the earlier game for a number of reasons. Weather, cost, Viking Fans (other than Ras :D ), have tickets to another November game.

Partial
04-15-2009, 09:48 PM
As I said in another thread, I think the Vikings game is more appealing to travelers (GBR, Ras, Tarlam).

channtheman
04-16-2009, 01:55 AM
There is no way I will be attending and as such I have not voted but I would have to agree with Partial. Who the hell would want to make their one trip out to Lambeau Field a waste*? The Vikings present the opportunity for a fun and exciting game.

*I say waste but no trip to Lambeau is a waste. Still, going to see the Packers play the Lions is about as close to a waste as you can get.

Partial
04-16-2009, 02:01 AM
If you don't have any intention on attending, don't vote please.

Joemailman
04-16-2009, 04:12 PM
Looks like the Pack will have to try to beat the Lions without us.

digitaldean
04-16-2009, 09:05 PM
I voted no preference. The quicker we get this decided, the less likely I have to fight with my inlaws for tickets! :lol:

(we all divvy up tickets for the home games that have been in wife's family since early 50's)

MJZiggy
04-16-2009, 09:07 PM
Well Nov. 1 is the frontrunner here. Isn't it time to call it so we can get tix?

Joemailman
04-16-2009, 10:29 PM
What's everybody gonna wear for Halloween?

Partial
04-16-2009, 10:39 PM
Nothing, hopefully. With Ziggy on one arm and 007 on the other, and the Volleyball player in the middle.

Joemailman
04-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Well Nov. 1 is the frontrunner here. Isn't it time to call it so we can get tix?

Doubt there are many more Rats out there who want to see the Lions, so I'll call it. November 1 vs. Vikings it is. For those coming from out of town, or state, or country (Better be there, Tar!) arranging hotels right now is probably more important than game tickets.

MadtownPacker
04-17-2009, 03:15 PM
I prefer the earlier game for a number of reasons. Weather, cost, Viking Fans (other than Ras :D ), have tickets to another November game.I dont give a fuck.

MadtownPacker
04-17-2009, 03:16 PM

Doubt there are many more Rats out there who want to see the Lions, so I'll call it. November 1 vs. Vikings it is. For those coming from out of town, or state, or country (Better be there, Tar!) arranging hotels right now is probably more important than game tickets.You didnt call a fucking thing Joe. The game is what it is regardless of this poll bullshit and dont fucking forget it.

Joemailman
04-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Stop acting like you own the place, Burrito Boy.

MadtownPacker
04-17-2009, 03:19 PM
Stop acting like you own the place, Burrito Boy.I didnt for 3 years so on my way out I am gonna go off.

Freak Out
05-06-2009, 01:44 PM
:lol: :lol:

What a chili choppin mother fucking herb smokin badass!

Anyone have any idea how much one of the suites cost at Lambeau for gameday? I figured MTP could treat us all with the fucking fortune he made when he sold this place.

Scott Campbell
05-06-2009, 02:53 PM
I figured MTP could treat us all with the fucking fortune he made when he sold this place.

You selfish bastard. That money should be for Mad and his family.

Forged documents aren't cheap.

mraynrand
05-06-2009, 03:10 PM
I figured MTP could treat us all with the fucking fortune he made when he sold this place.

You selfish bastard. That money should be for Mad and his family.

An order of large fries only stretches so far.