PDA

View Full Version : LMAO! "Emmit Smith" Mock Draft

DannoMac21
04-18-2009, 07:56 PM
I don't think I can remember the last time I've laughed harder...

http://walterfootball.com/draft2009emmitt.php

mission
04-18-2009, 08:06 PM
It's not as good as that first list that was posted here but some funny ones in there. I especially loved Dallas getting the Bills #12 pick because of how "disapointment" he is over TO leaving... :lol:

SnakeLH2006
04-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Danno you are the mock err mackdaddy...good ass stuff.

Snake cried when he saw Stafford picked twice at #1 and #16 and seeing Emmitt's hate for Madden (underrating him on the videogame) by forfeiting picks, etc.

That's so funny. I went down the first 15 picks and was upset that so many looked like a logical picks till I saw he picked Elway's 6 year old son at QB at one point. WTF??? LOL.

Emmitt is really not too articulate, smart, eloquent, etc. but Snake always enjoyed seeing him piss off Steve Young (looked like he was pulling out his hair trying to think of HOW to counter Emmitt's statements on ESPN) or Stuart Scott pondering how this guy got the job (and not saying Booyah, just to not to try to claim stake, being embarrassed as fellow black man on the same show)...and Stuart is the man, Snake must say.

Wow just wow.....I'm glad for Emmitt's family he was a star RB and made some money, cuz he'd be a failure even working McD's flipping Big Macs. Damn. :lol:

DannoMac21
04-18-2009, 11:32 PM
The things that really geeked me out...

Kansas City Chiefs: Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech
Kansas City traded for Matt Cassels, but he do not have anyone to throw the ball at all if you do not count Dwayne Bowe or Tony... uhh... uhh... Bowe.

San Francisco 49ers: Mark Sanchez, QB, USC
In the offseason, San Francisco offereded Kurt Warner $15 million per game. Warner turn the deal down because his wife slap him upside the head. Now, Portland will be looking for a new quarterback in the 2009 NFL Mark Draft.

I guess you can say it is coincidenciveness that 2009 NFL Mark Draft and Mark Sanchez have the same name inside. It is probably fate, so to speak. I have no need nor reason to explain these, but that is why Sanchez will be traveling to the other side of the continent to play football on the start of the regular season.

San Diego Chargers: Emmitt Smith IV, RB, Florida
Look, I can analysize the Charger situation all day long. I can analysize it for so long, you probably die of old age before I finish. That's how long I can analysize the situation.

LaDainian Tomlinson gettin' li-bit old in the mouth and long in the beard, so to speak. He not ready for unretirement, but he certainly gettin' there.

I inplored Tampa Bay to draft my son, Emmitt Smith IV the Fourth last year, but they do not listen. Now, I will inplore the Chargers to do the same thing. My son probably six or seven years old, so by the time L.T. ready for unretirement, my son will be ready to step in and take the reign.[/quote]

channtheman
04-19-2009, 03:51 AM
I keep trying to contain my laughter here in the living room and I have my brothers asking me what's so funny.

I especially liked Detroit's second draft pick.

I did not attend the University of Florida to become a mathematic or an architecture, but I do know this - you multiply 50 percent times two, you get 100 percent. When you have a 100 percent, you... uhh... probably has... an OK chance of something happenin'. And not just an OK chance, a great chance.

Why do I bring these up? I read somewhere that quarterback busts at 50 percent in the NFL Draft. So if you draft two quarterback in the first rounds, you have an OK 100-percent chance of getting a guy who can throw the ball. And not just a guy who can throw the ball - a guy who can throw the ball good.

And this part in Houston's pick where he knows this guy is better.

I have never seen Brandon Pettigrew play football before, but I know he better than Owen David. This is like if someone asking me, "Emmitt, would you rather get hit upside the head with baseball bat or something that do not look so hard." I will say 100 percent of the time, which is probably most of the time, that I would rather get blowed in the head with something soft and smooth.

channtheman
04-19-2009, 03:54 AM
Danno you are the mock err mackdaddy...good ass stuff.

Snake cried when he saw Stafford picked twice at #1 and #16 and seeing Emmitt's hate for Madden (underrating him on the videogame) by forfeiting picks, etc.

He also had Chris "Bernie" Wells drafted twice at 5 and 12. I just keep cracking up when I start reading this stuff, it's great!

Bossman641
04-20-2009, 01:03 PM
Fantastic

That was cracking me up

Gunakor
04-20-2009, 01:50 PM
Beanie Wells is picked twice in the first round also. #5 (LOL) to the Browns, and also #12 to the Broncos.

My favorite is Emmitt's analysis of him for the Bronco pick.

The Bronco need strong running back like Chris Wells. Wells is so good he have so many explosions. I cannot even begin to tell you how many explosions Wells have!

:lol: :lol: :lol: