PDA

View Full Version : Happy 420!!

mission
04-19-2009, 11:21 PM
I'm celebrating "Earth Day" with my favorite strain of Kush :smk:

Hope all my fellow smokers enjoy the day safely!

:arrow:

GrnBay007
04-19-2009, 11:34 PM
LOL!

Partial
04-19-2009, 11:37 PM
I'm celebrating "Earth Day" with my favorite strain of Kush :smk:

Hope all my fellow smokers enjoy the day safely!

:arrow:

Assuming your pictures are in chronological order, cut your hair dude, chicks dig the bad ass shaved head look more than the newer look. And I'm sorry about your dog :(

mission
04-20-2009, 01:10 AM
i have a shaved head partial but thanks for caring :lol: :hrt:

Freak Out
04-20-2009, 11:18 AM
Legalize it.

swede
04-20-2009, 06:39 PM
I don't smoke.

The dog do.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/doobie.jpg

Tyrone Bigguns
04-20-2009, 10:29 PM
"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle and herb for the service of man, that he may bring forth food out of the earth."

Psalms 104:14

WWJD? :wink:

mraynrand
04-20-2009, 11:55 PM
"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle and herb for the service of man, that he may bring forth food out of the earth."

Jesus likes his Italian sauces livened up with oregano and basil. And when he turned water to wine, he made merlot. Just try and prove me wrong.

Tyrone Bigguns
04-21-2009, 07:55 PM

Jesus likes his Italian sauces livened up with oregano and basil. And when he turned water to wine, he made merlot. Just try and prove me wrong.

Jesus likes...as in the present? Is he eating today? Are you privy to his dining decisions?

Italian sauces? Like Red sauce. Doubtful.

Merlot? Your wine knowledge is severely lacking.

mraynrand
04-21-2009, 11:38 PM
Doubtful.

Doubtful? your knowledge of words is very lacking.

Tyrone Bigguns
04-22-2009, 06:21 PM
Doubtful.

How so?

Doubtful was a nice way of saying you don't know anything about food and wine.

mraynrand
04-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Doubtful.

How so?

I think the hilarious thing is that I could draw out the elitist snob in you with the mention of a single wine.

And Food? Your knowledge of nouns is very lacking.

Joemailman
04-22-2009, 10:49 PM
http://studentorgs.utexas.edu/liberty1/pictures/Reefer%20Madness.png

Freak Out
04-23-2009, 12:44 PM
I want some of that.

Jim Rome
04-23-2009, 02:36 PM
Jim Rome, "I don't smoke the lettuce."

Tyrone Bigguns
04-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Doubtful.

How so?

I think the hilarious thing is that I could draw out the elitist snob in you with the mention of a single wine.

Who is being elitist? I certainly wasn't commenting on the worthiness of Merlot, as that would be foolish, as one of the great wines is pure merlot, while just about every bordeaux and most cabs contain merlot....just the fact that as a varietal, merlot wasn't mentioned till the 1700s. :oops:

Nouns: I really have no idea what you are talking about...nor do i really care. But, again, you don't know food. I'm still waiting to hear about those sauces.

mraynrand
04-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Doubtful.

How so?

Who is being elitist? I certainly wasn't commenting on the worthiness of Merlot, as that would be foolish, as one of the great wines is pure merlot, while just about every bordeaux and most cabs contain merlot....just the fact that as a varietal, merlot wasn't mentioned till the 1700s. :oops:

Nouns: I really have no idea what you are talking about...nor do i really care. But, again, you don't know food. I'm still waiting to hear about those sauces.

Care? all evidence to the contrary. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Let's see if you can let someone get the last post in. It would be a rarity.

Merlot? 1700? You already solved that puzzle, but you didn't even comprehend your own answer. Oh, well, not so bright as usual for the Bigguns.

Tyrone Bigguns
04-24-2009, 06:48 PM
Doubtful.

How so?

Care? all evidence to the contrary. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Let's see if you can let someone get the last post in. It would be a rarity.

Merlot? 1700? You already solved that puzzle, but you didn't even comprehend your own answer. Oh, well, not so bright as usual for the Bigguns.

Care: As i don't care about your criticism of my english/nouns.

Merlot: I have no idea, again, what you are trying to say....just like your "elitist" post.

The simple fact is that you don't know much about food or wine.

mission
04-25-2009, 03:29 AM
Doubtful.

How so?

Care: As i don't care about your criticism of my english/nouns.

Merlot: I have no idea, again, what you are trying to say....just like your "elitist" post.

The simple fact is that you don't know much about food or wine.

Say what you will, but I really like that Ty posts here ... it makes me chuckle (often) :lol: 8-)