PDA

View Full Version : Keyshawn and Steve Young call out Partial

Tyrone Bigguns
04-25-2009, 06:13 PM
Steve Young had the gall to say that Arod is RIGHT NOW a top 10 QB in the league and that he could/would be top 5. All this despite the factual evidence presented by Partial that he is average.

Keyshawn agreed and stated that it wasn't Arod but the defense that was the Pack's problem last year.

those that have the draft taped can go back and review this..and notice Young's eyes...he is blinking out in morse code.....PARTIAL YOU ARE A DOPE.

Partial
04-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Wow, this is really necessary and mature. Naturally, because one person thinks it, its true!!

He very well may be top 10. I have him ranked about 13. There isn't a huge difference to move up 3 spots.

More of the tail will be told this year imo.

K-town
04-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Um, it's "tale," dude. :)

Tyrone Bigguns
04-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Wow, this is really necessary and mature. Naturally, because one person thinks it, its true!!

He very well may be top 10. I have him ranked about 13. There isn't a huge difference to move up 3 spots.

More of the tail will be told this year imo.

Paid analyst, HOF.....partial....anonymous poster on message board and college student.

mraynrand
04-25-2009, 07:34 PM
I want a scientific study demonstrating that Steve Young knows what he is talking about.

oregonpackfan
04-25-2009, 07:42 PM
I agree with Steve Young that not only is Rodgers now a top 10 gb in the NFL but that he has the potential in '09 to be a top 5. Young not only cited Rodgers's physical talents but his maturity in handling the whole Brett Favre retirement/unretirement/trade debacle.

Johnson also piped in that the Packers 6-10 record was NOT the fault of Aaron Rodgers. He cited the shortcomings on defense for the Packers' dismal record.

I would also have added to Johnson's comments the Packers' special teams were substandard as well.

pbmax
04-25-2009, 08:52 PM
I want a scientific study demonstrating that Steve Young knows what he is talking about.
Just don't ask him to repeat it or memorize it. Too many shots to the head!

RashanGary
04-25-2009, 08:54 PM
I agree with Steve Young that not only is Rodgers now a top 10 gb in the NFL but that he has the potential in '09 to be a top 5. Young not only cited Rodgers's physical talents but his maturity in handling the whole Brett Favre retirement/unretirement/trade debacle.

Johnson also piped in that the Packers 6-10 record was NOT the fault of Aaron Rodgers. He cited the shortcomings on defense for the Packers' dismal record.

I would also have added to Johnson's comments the Packers' special teams were substandard as well.

#26 overall. They were awful.

This year, the ST's is going to have to step up. The defense is going to have to step up. The offense seems to be on a natural path of stepping up. The Packer have an easy schedule at first glance. I think we are going to win a lot of games and Rodgers is going to get the credit he deserves for being an upper level QB in the NFL. Well, he already gets a lot of that credit but he'll get more.

Bretsky
04-25-2009, 08:55 PM
I'd never care what either of those yahoos say

Steve Young bashed on GB year after year for not getting Favre enough talent around him and was feathered by most in here for his views.

pbmax
04-25-2009, 09:01 PM
Let's see how good your memory is on 1st Round QBs :lol:

http://www.sporcle.com/games/1stroundqb.php

pbmax
04-25-2009, 09:21 PM
53 out of 59 but I was sweating the last four. And there are two I missed I can't believe.

Zool
04-25-2009, 09:53 PM
Only got 43. Brain is fading before my very eyes. I could picture the guys faces and not come up with their names.

SnakeLH2006
04-26-2009, 02:25 AM
Steve Young had the gall to say that Arod is RIGHT NOW a top 10 QB in the league and that he could/would be top 5. All this despite the factual evidence presented by Partial that he is average.

Keyshawn agreed and stated that it wasn't Arod but the defense that was the Pack's problem last year.

those that have the draft taped can go back and review this..and notice Young's eyes...he is blinking out in morse code.....PARTIAL YOU ARE A DOPE.

Awesome topic/post Tyrone. It's true. Arod finna beast yo. Snake saw the "Partial you are a dope" morse too. And BTW, Snake loved Young as a player, and now as an analyst, he's only better with that moron rhyming with Memmiit Splith not around him. God that guy sucked. Can't think of his name though, lol.

Partial...Snake likes to bet....You wanna wager any money that ARod's team (winning %) or QB rating is higher than the the Bears/Cutler's in 2009? We could put that shit in escrow to a 3rd party.

Partial
04-26-2009, 02:49 AM
No way would I make a bet about that. Way too many variables.

mission
04-26-2009, 03:45 AM
Funny ass thread title :lol:

SnakeLH2006
04-26-2009, 04:22 AM
No way would I make a bet about that. Way too many variables.

Partial, dude, buddy, playa....Snake just wants to clarify. I like you around here cuz you have passion (greatest attribute of a Rat/Packer fan) and most important you make Snake laugh his nuts off (Snake fucks with ya but you know you deserve it I hope at times).

Yet I doubt you understand what a variable is. There is no variable with that bet. Either the Bears win more games, or Cutler has a better QB rating. All sports have "variables" yet if you are gung-ho with "YOUR" pick as the better choice, it's all opinion. That's what a bet is. Doesn't sound like you are too confident with the AWESOME picks TT did to get us some 3-4 guys (Snake is so fucking happy about it) or Arod does better than Cutler. Seriouly, I know how to escrow. we can bet the same as if we gave a mutual buddy cash. Bears/Cutler suck? No fucking way......?? No wonder those 2 Bear trollls disappeared a day after the Cutler trade here on the Rats. Oh waitl They were/are trolls. Sorry. The BET still fucking stands though. Snake rarely loses a bet, Partial.

cpk1994
04-26-2009, 08:47 AM

Steve Young bashed on GB year after year for not getting Favre enough talent around him and was feathered by most in here for his views.Young got feathered on here becuase in his views he was kissing Favre's ass.

The point is, Young said that it the 6-10 wasn't Rodgers fault. Partial continues to insist it was. Young said Rodgers was already Top 10 possibly top 5. Partial continues to insist Rodgers is merely average. The second point is YOung wasn't the first to say this. Just about every analyst covering the NFL says the same thing. Partial is the only one spouting the nonsense he is. That is why this thread exists.

pbmax
04-26-2009, 08:51 AM
New rule for this thread. If you cannot post without mentioning another poster by name, you have nothing to add and should CANCEL.

gbgary
04-26-2009, 09:00 AM

Steve Young bashed on GB year after year for not getting Favre enough talent around him and was feathered by most in here for his views.

i like young and agree that the Packers didn't do enough. i think ron wolf even admitted it on his part.

as for the Pack going 6-10, i put more blame on the offense than the defense. it's not on rodgers so much, as i think he did as much as he could with the experience he had, but on MM, and the failure of other players.

Bretsky
04-26-2009, 09:43 AM
New rule for this thread. If you cannot post without mentioning another poster by name, you have nothing to add and should CANCEL.

Completely agree; this thread is a bunch of shit and if the ownership wasn't about to change I'd have canned it right when it came out