PDA

View Full Version : How do u aviod Paying a Parking Ticket???

Anti-Polar Bear
07-14-2006, 02:56 PM
Guess what? Today at lunch I parked in the wrong spot near a stop sign, and a cop gave me a $50 ticket. My first time. If I ingore it, would it go away? The instruction said it would double after 30 days. Help please.

Partial
07-14-2006, 03:00 PM
Whomever the vehicle is registered to will not be able to renew their registration until its paid.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Whomever the vehicle is registered to will not be able to renew their registration until its paid.

Are you serious?

Partial
07-14-2006, 03:04 PM
Yeah. And the worst part is they check for that too. I was in downtown milwaukee last weekend in rush hour and was pulled over for having expired plates. Lucky for me, its the DMV's fault and they've been "in progress" of doing it for 6 months.

Scott Campbell
07-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Guess what? Today at lunch I parked in the wrong spot near a stop sign, and a cop gave me a $50 ticket. My first time. If I ingore it, would it go away? The instruction said it would double after 30 days. Help please.

What's the big deal? Your dad can surely afford another $50 bucks.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-14-2006, 03:25 PM
What's the big deal? Your dad can surely afford another $50 bucks.

He wasnt too happy with the 3000 k I spent in AC a few weeks ago. Nonetheless he will absorb it. Just another expense relating to having children.

But I am trying to show him that i can be responsible. But if i can get away with the parking ticket, i will not pay it. It is called saving money.

Scott Campbell
07-14-2006, 03:31 PM
But I am trying to show him that i can be responsible.

What? Your Dad doesn't think you're responsible. I have a hard time believing that.

Saving money by not paying a parking ticket is no way to go about showing him that you're becoming responsible.

Fosco33
07-14-2006, 03:35 PM
Well if you were a foreign diplomat you could just ignore it...

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/am-tick0510,0,6470796.story

Seriously, there's not much you can do. Give up the 1/8 of dank this weekend and pay the ticket. :mrgreen:

Partial
07-14-2006, 03:37 PM
But I am trying to show him that i can be responsible. But if i can get away with the parking ticket, i will not pay it. It is called saving money.

This may be the most ridiculous thing tank has posted yet. Just read this sentence 3-4 times to let it really sink in. My gosh..

Deputy Nutz
07-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Don't pay it, stick it to the man.

You really are a dumb bastard aren't you? Its not a warning you doofus, and in thirty days it still won't be a warning, it will be 100 dollar fine. Then I am sure you will get the message when you decide to go out for a quick trip to the weed store, and pick up a baggy and for no reason what so ever you get pulled over, you naturally smell like used bong water, so the cop will pull you out of the car and search you and the car and find your nice little stash, then you go to jail. You will have to call your father, and tell him how irresponsible you are, ask for another 3000 dollars for bail money, and then you get probation because you are a white kid in DC. You will have to write the drug arrest down when applying for jobs, and no decent company will employ you because they now have proof that you are a pot head. You live off of mom and dad for the rest of your life, which apparently to them is not a problem, but you have to look at yourself everyday in the mirror and all you can see is loser.

All this because you didn't pay a stupid parking ticket.

retailguy
07-14-2006, 03:59 PM
The best way to avoid a parking ticket is to ensure you park in a legal spot.

The second best way to avoid a parking ticket is not to pay the one you have. Then you can ride the bus when they refuse to let you renew your license plates.

BTW - you'll meet a lot of anarchist liberals on the bus. You may never need to drive again. :lol:

Anti-Polar Bear
07-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Fuck, after reading your replies and the article I am now feeling the shit. This is not like the movies at all, where the protagonists are notorious for unpaid traffic-related tickets. I will write them a check Monday, and to show my dad I can be responsible, I will use my account. Hopefully I wont forget.

Scott Campbell
07-14-2006, 04:49 PM
I will write them a check Monday, and to show my dad I can be responsible, I will use my account. Hopefully I wont forget.

After your typical Tank weekend, you may very well forget. But then Packer Rats is here to help remind you.

Deputy Nutz
07-14-2006, 04:54 PM
I will write them a check Monday, and to show my dad I can be responsible, I will use my account. Hopefully I wont forget.

After your typical Tank weekend, you may very well forget. But then Packer Rats is here to help remind you.

Yes Scot, we can remind him of his overdue parking fines, but that type of service does cost a little bit extra. This site doesn't run on peanuts you know.

woodbuck27
07-14-2006, 05:12 PM
"Hopefully I wont forget." APB

No Tank. Don't forget.

Pay the $50 ASAP, or it will get alot worse.

K.

Joemailman
07-14-2006, 05:42 PM
Tank,

Tell them how great you think Mike Sherman is, and then plead insanity. They might buy it. :mrgreen:

MadtownPacker
07-14-2006, 05:51 PM
Dont pay the ticket, ride it out until it turns into a warrant. Then when you get pulled over maybe you will get taken in, daddy warbucks will let you rot to show you a lesson. You become someones lil aryan bitch and end up washing their boxers in the sink.

Now thats a happy ending.

OKC PackerFan
07-14-2006, 06:04 PM
Dont pay the ticket, ride it out until it turns into a warrant. Then when you get pulled over maybe you will get taken in, daddy warbucks will let you rot to show you a lesson. You become someones lil aryan bitch and end up washing their boxers in the sink.

Now thats a happy ending.

LMFAO, now that was simply priceless.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-14-2006, 07:37 PM
You become someones lil aryan bitch and end up washing their boxers in the sink.

Since when did Mexican started becoming racist? That statement is a insult to my ancestors. My father's father ecaped communism in Eastern Europe, and came to America with nothing but a suit case full of worn out cloths. My father had to work for everything we have today. So if you want to kiss my aryan ass, go ahead.

MadtownPacker
07-14-2006, 08:03 PM
Since when did Mexican started becoming racist? That statement is a insult to my ancestors. My father's father ecaped communism in Eastern Europe, and came to America with nothing but a suit case full of worn out cloths. My father had to work for everything we have today. So if you want to kiss my aryan ass, go ahead.
Haha, you didnt know? Mexicans are some of the most racist people in the world!!

Hell they are even racist against others Mexicans. Why you think so many are gang members?

So they can fight other Mexicans!

Anti-Polar Bear
07-14-2006, 08:17 PM
Hell they are even racist against others Mexicans. Why you think so many are gang members?

So they can fight other Mexicans!

That you are correct. Mexicans, one way or another, all trace their origin back to one group or another ancient Native American tribes. You folks were too busy being racist toward each others, with each tribe ruling a specific part of the Americas under warlords, that when the Spaniards and British started showing up, you couldn't united fast enough for a common clause, and consequently, you guys fell to the European gun.

Had you guys not been too racist against each others, Mexico today would be known as the Aztec Empire or the Union of Maya Social Republic.

hoosier
07-14-2006, 10:43 PM
You should have stuck the ticket on the windshield of the car parked behind yours. Sometimes people pay them without scrutinzing them too much :wink:

Harlan Huckleby
07-14-2006, 10:44 PM
hoosier, you are a @#^&@>?$%

but welcome to the forum!

MJZiggy
07-14-2006, 10:49 PM
You should have stuck the ticket on the windshield of the car parked behind yours. Sometimes people pay them without scrutinzing them too much :wink:

Don't give him ideas...he just might be dumb enough to go try it. Then again, Madtown's prison scenario does sound entertaining. Do they let them post from prison?

MadtownPacker
07-14-2006, 11:04 PM
You should have stuck the ticket on the windshield of the car parked behind yours. Sometimes people pay them without scrutinzing them too much :wink:Hahahaha, great first post man!! Welcome to PR.

Deputy Nutz
07-14-2006, 11:14 PM
Thats some good shit hoosier.

the_idle_threat
07-14-2006, 11:59 PM

Of course, this teaches you to look very closely at any ticket on your windshield. If it's not yours, be sure to write "Fuck off, PIGS!!!" on it, soak it in LSD, and mail it in ...

GrnBay007
07-15-2006, 12:35 AM

Of course, this teaches you to look very closely at any ticket on your windshield. If it's not yours, be sure to write "Fuck off, PIGS!!!" on it, soak it in LSD, and mail it in ...

:shock:

good one

I have never checked a parking ticket to make sure it's mine. I will now!!

Anti-Polar Bear
07-15-2006, 01:34 AM
Check out my new avatar and signature. John Lennon: legandary musican and true liberal. RIP, man.

the_idle_threat
07-15-2006, 02:39 AM
Check out my new avatar and signature. John Lennon: legandary musican and true liberal. RIP, man.

John sounds kind of uptight. If he doesn't want to hear opposing viewpoints, that's pretty short-sighted and narrow-minded. Wouldn't that make him a hypocrite?

Joemailman
07-15-2006, 06:09 AM

John sounds kind of uptight. If he doesn't want to hear opposing viewpoints, that's pretty short-sighted and narrow-minded. Wouldn't that make him a hypocrite?

John didn't say he doesn't want to hear opposing viewpoints. He just said he's tired of hearing from uptight short-sighted and narrow-minded hypocrites. It is possible to give an opposing viewpoint in an honest far-sighted, open-minded way. And if you don't agree with what I just said, you are an uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocrite. :evil: :wink:

the_idle_threat
07-15-2006, 07:57 AM
Somebody who throws out invective like "uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocrites" is not likely to recognize any opposing viewpoint as honest, far-sighted and open-minded ... even if it is presented that way.

Tony Oday
07-15-2006, 09:23 AM

Im confused I thought you were a liberal? You guys are all about taxing the shit out of everyone. You just got an indirect form of taxation my little idiot.

John Lennon was an idiot with a great band. Whatever everyone ie entitled to his or her opinions.

Now for the ticket my little idiot. If you want to get the ticket lowered you can go to traffic court and talk to the judge and more than likely they will cut it in half. There for you can buy some munchies with the savings after blazing you last two brain cells into fighting eachother.

BlueBrewer
07-15-2006, 10:46 AM
When I was still going to UW Stout I kept putting an old ticket on my truck so they would think they already gave me one. It worked for a few weeks and then they nailed me for $100 for displaying an old ticket. So every time they call me and want me to donate to my Alma Mater I tell them to shove it in their ass because I paid about a thousand dollars worth of parking tickets while I was their.

Partial
07-15-2006, 11:41 AM
When I was still going to UW Stout I kept putting an old ticket on my truck so they would think they already gave me one. It worked for a few weeks and then they nailed me for $100 for displaying an old ticket. So every time they call me and want me to donate to my Alma Mater I tell them to shove it in their ass because I paid about a thousand dollars worth of parking tickets while I was their.

Same here. I hate that crap. I have parked illegally like twice, but they have such screwed up parking rules at school with altnerate side parking without defined time changes and unclear lot signs that I got like ten 10 dollar tickets. It really sucks!!

Deputy Nutz
07-15-2006, 11:56 AM

If you knew the first thing about Lennon you would have never used that as your signature.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-15-2006, 12:13 PM
If you knew the first thing about Lennon you would have never used that as your signature.

If you ever heard of the song Gimme some truth, that is exactly what Lennon said.

Also from "well well well":
We sat and talked of revolution
Just like two liberals in the sun
We talked of women's liberation

yOU must be a mcCartney fan. :)

MJZiggy
07-15-2006, 12:19 PM
Tank, were you ever on the planet at the same time as Lennon? or did he die before you were born?

Partial
07-15-2006, 12:23 PM
just to be a smart ass and answer the question posed in the thread title, you park legally!!

Anti-Polar Bear
07-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Tank, were you ever on the planet at the same time as Lennon? or did he die before you were born?

Lennon died two years before I was born, but when I am high and im listening to his music, i see him in my mind. Same thing happens to Bob Marley fans of the y generation.

My favorite Lennon song:

Woman is the Nigger of the World

Woman is the nigger of the world
Yes she is...think about it
Think about it...do something about it

We make her paint her face and dance
If she won't be a slave, we say that she don't love us
If she's real, we say she's trying to be a man
While putting her down, we pretend that she's above us

Woman is the nigger of the world...yes she is
If you don't believe me, take a look at the one you're with
Woman is the slave of the slaves
Ah, yeah...better scream about it

We make her bear and raise our children
And then we leave her flat for being a fat old mother hen
We tell her home is the only place she should be
Then we complain that she's too unworldly to be our friend

Woman is the nigger of the world...yes she is
If you don't believe me, take a look at the one you're with
Woman is the slave to the slaves
Yeah...alright...hit it!

We insult her every day on TV
And wonder why she has no guts or confidence
When she's young we kill her will to be free
While telling her not to be so smart we put her down for being so dumb

Yes she is...if you don't believe me, take a look at the one you're with
Woman is the slave to the slaves
Yes she is...if you believe me, you better scream about it

Anti-Polar Bear
07-15-2006, 12:30 PM
Interpret the song and you can see Lennon was being sarcastic. He was fighting for women's liberation. :)

hoosier
07-15-2006, 01:12 PM

How funny, that's what my next door neighbors named both of their kids! Do you know them by chance? :?:

(thanks for the welcome)

BallHawk
07-15-2006, 05:47 PM

How funny, that's what my next door neighbors named both of their kids! Do you know them by chance?

So what part of West Virginia do you live in? :lol:

woodbuck27
07-16-2006, 02:35 PM

A new image Eh ???

Easily - my favourite Beatle. Good choice Tank.

Really, very very cool.

Deputy Nutz
07-16-2006, 11:33 PM

A new image Eh ???

Easily - my favourite Beatle. Good choice Tank.

Really, very very cool.

How can you forget about the magic of Pete Sell?

Little Whiskey
07-18-2006, 11:04 AM
somtimes the parking ticket is cheeper than a parking structure

KYPack
07-20-2006, 11:49 AM
[quote=Anti-Polar Bear]Check out my new avatar and signature. John Lennon: legandary musican and true liberal. RIP, man.

How can you forget about the magic of Pete Sell?

You a Drago fan, Nutz?

Deputy Nutz
07-20-2006, 11:53 AM
I thought it was a good character in Rocky 4

Deputy Nutz
07-20-2006, 11:55 AM
I liked John Lennon personally, although I think he ruined some of the best parts of his career with drug abuse, but I do think that McCartney was more musically gifted than any of the other Beatles.

KYPack
07-20-2006, 09:54 PM
I liked John Lennon personally, although I think he ruined some of the best parts of his career with drug abuse, but I do think that McCartney was more musically gifted than any of the other Beatles.

The old saying was that John was better with the words, Paul with the music.

There is a new bio of the Beatles that is unbelieveable. Lot's of good stories from the whole Beatle era.