PDA

View Full Version : Rookie Predictions

cheesner
04-28-2009, 09:57 AM
Raji: Will play about 60% of the plays. Will get double teamed - and neutralized. He will make 2-3 plays over the course of the season. You won't hear his name much, prompting some threads calling him a bust, but he will be doing his job, taking up blockers. He will help the defense, but you won't realize how much because he is only making the LBs better. 2nd year he plays most snaps, makes a play nearly every game. 3rd year - the human bowling ball. He will spend almost as much time in the backfield as the opposing QB, makes 2-3 plays per game.

Matthews: DROY. Starts at OLB, and plays most snaps. Leads the league for rookies with 11 sacks and 100 tackles. Becomes a probowler in his 2nd year. Plays for the Packers his entire long career.

T.J. Lang: Ends up at guard. Rides the pine his first season. Takes over for College (who moves to LT) next season.

Quinn Johnson: Makes the team with 50% playing time. Reports of him not a receiver prove false. Becomes a very reliable starter and provides a nice boost to the running game. Great impact on special teams.

Jamon Meredith: Makes the team for a season or two and is then cut. Lack of motivation.

Jarius Wynn: Practice squad. Eventually makes the team and sees some playing time in a rotational situation

Brandon Underwood: Makes the team and eventually develops into a good
nickel CB. Helps special teams.

Brad Jones: Makes the team and is a special teams ace

packers04
04-28-2009, 10:28 AM
i was talking to jamon the other night, nice guy, seems like he wants to change the overring opinion about him and prove his doubters wrong. i look for him to replace clifton in 2010.

Waldo
04-28-2009, 10:42 AM
i was talking to jamon the other night, nice guy, seems like he wants to change the overring opinion about him and prove his doubters wrong. i look for him to replace clifton in 2010.

If a guy has it in him to get a chip on his shoulder, he surely does.

Having every scouting report on him list possible motivation issues, though project him in the 2nd round (he really is a physically superior LT, very Clady-like), and yet draft day he falls to the late 5th, if that doesn't motivate him, nothing will.

rbaloha1
04-28-2009, 12:25 PM

If a guy has it in him to get a chip on his shoulder, he surely does.

Having every scouting report on him list possible motivation issues, though project him in the 2nd round (he really is a physically superior LT, very Clady-like), and yet draft day he falls to the late 5th, if that doesn't motivate him, nothing will.

Hope your right. May have to start earlier than expected if Cliffy struggles with injuries.

cheesner
04-28-2009, 02:11 PM
One more prediction:

Jam Simmons: The only UFA to make the Packers regular season roster.

What? Nobody else want to go on record with any predictions?

Maxie the Taxi
04-28-2009, 03:30 PM
I agree with all you wrote except the last.

Andy Brodell will make the 53-man roster this summer.

Rastak
04-28-2009, 09:30 PM
Raji: Will play about 60% of the plays. Will get double teamed - and neutralized. He will make 2-3 plays over the course of the season. You won't hear his name much, prompting some threads calling him a bust, but he will be doing his job, taking up blockers. He will help the defense, but you won't realize how much because he is only making the LBs better. 2nd year he plays most snaps, makes a play nearly every game. 3rd year - the human bowling ball. He will spend almost as much time in the backfield as the opposing QB, makes 2-3 plays per game.

Matthews: DROY. Starts at OLB, and plays most snaps. Leads the league for rookies with 11 sacks and 100 tackles. Becomes a probowler in his 2nd year. Plays for the Packers his entire long career.

T.J. Lang: Ends up at guard. Rides the pine his first season. Takes over for College (who moves to LT) next season.

Quinn Johnson: Makes the team with 50% playing time. Reports of him not a receiver prove false. Becomes a very reliable starter and provides a nice boost to the running game. Great impact on special teams.

Jamon Meredith: Makes the team for a season or two and is then cut. Lack of motivation.

Jarius Wynn: Practice squad. Eventually makes the team and sees some playing time in a rotational situation

In the spirit of things I predict they all go to the hall of fame....not just this year but every draft class from now on.

:lol:

KYPack
04-28-2009, 09:40 PM
I'd have to say nix on 7 rooks making this team. It's a good draft class, but let's say 5 of 'em make the roster.

Which ones?

Ah, I got a headache, I can't make a list.

Lurker64
04-28-2009, 09:54 PM
I'd have to say nix on 7 rooks making this team. It's a good draft class, but let's say 5 of 'em make the roster.

Which ones?

Ah, I got a headache, I can't make a list.

The early leaders would be: Raji, Matthews, Lang, Meredith, and Johnson make the roster. Wynn, Underwood, and Jones head for the practice squad. Underwood might be hard to stash there and Meredith might not be worth keeping though, if "how far he fell" doesn't light a fire under his ass.

But Raji is in the mix as NT near the top of the depth chart, Matthews is in the mix to start at WOLB, Johnson is in the mix to start at FB (probably one of Kuhn or Hall is gone), and there's roster spots for 10 or so offensive linemen (with Moll, Tauscher, and Wells possibly leaving to make place for Preston, Lang, and Meredith, but Preston is also expendable if Moll or Wells sticks.)

I think Wynn was taken because we needed someone to groom as a 5-tech who had practice squad eligibility, Jones was taken for a similar reason at a different position, and Underwood was simply good value and DBs are hard to fine (he could displace Peprah though).

SnakeLH2006
04-29-2009, 01:38 AM

Gotta disagree with the 1st rounders....BJ is a force year one and goes All Pro by his 2nd year. I like Clay, but those numbers his rook year are astounding. What makes you think that, Cheesner? He had pedestrien numbers (4 or 5 sacks....and like 60 tackles last year at USC)...He'll be good, but to expect him to beast this year? What? Ok.

Meredith has the low-end "potential" to bust if not motivated, but was an easy first round projection coming into his senior season, but the attitude shit is warranted...unless he just flat out fails, is a cancer....he'll be starting next year at either OT spot.....maybe this year.

The FB from LSU starts THIS year. All scouts were real high on him....Saying his just a fucking beast on the run blocks. Like that pick, does Snake.

Fritz
04-29-2009, 07:20 AM

Didn't you have a post on another thread where you said you knew Brennan Carvalho?

cheesner
04-29-2009, 09:49 AM
Gotta disagree with the 1st rounders....BJ is a force year one and goes All Pro by his 2nd year. I like Clay, but those numbers his rook year are astounding. What makes you think that, Cheesner? He had pedestrien numbers (4 or 5 sacks....and like 60 tackles last year at USC)...He'll be good, but to expect him to beast this year? What? Ok.

Clay doesn't have a lot of playing experience. He only started 2 games as a junior and then all as a senior. The change in him the last 2 years is tremendous. I am believing that he continues that trend and be even better next season physically. I also think that he got smarter and played better as the year went on at USC and that trend will also continue.

Couple that with the new 3-4 system that makes for some good sacks for the OLB, and I think Matthews does really well, even for a rookie.

bobblehead
04-29-2009, 11:57 AM
If the first 3 of the OP come true, that would be a dream come true...so what I'm saying is you're dreaming. Man I love April.

Gunakor
04-29-2009, 01:43 PM

I don't know enough about this kid to assess this idea. I do know that Daryn Colledge is suited to play LT in this offense, and many project TJ Lang as a guard rather than as a tackle.

I guess I expect Lang to move to LG once Clifton retires, with Colledge shifting to LT. Lang has the almost the same build and skill set as Josh Sitton, the guy who is projected to start at RG. I think he and Lang could be solid starters, ala Whale and Rivera, in just a few years time. Staying healthy is key for both.

My biggest concern has been and continues to be at RT. Maybe this kid is able to prove everyone wrong, and become a solid contributor as a RT. Nothing would make me happier.

Partial
04-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Snake: All-pro in year 2? It's my understanding that he never dominated in a weak Big East let alone become dominant in the NFL!!

RashanGary
04-29-2009, 02:04 PM
Pickett plays more base NT than Raji
Raji plays more sub packages than Pickett
Raji will not play a lot more overall snaps than Pickett (they'll be about even and it will be a great rotation)

Matthews makes more big plays than Hawk and Barnett combined
Matthews gives up more big plays than Hawk and Barnett combined

Quinn Johnson starts at FB for the Packers for a long time

TJ Lang does not play a snap of offense all year

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Snake: All-pro in year 2? It's my understanding that he never dominated in a weak Big East let alone become dominant in the NFL!!

Are you talking about Raji? 1) Boston College plays in the ACC--not the Big East, 2) That's just Bedard trying to look smart. Dude was first-team All-ACC. I think most would say he was pretty dominant.

Lurker64
04-29-2009, 02:12 PM

Are you talking about Raji? 1) Boston College plays in the ACC--not the Big East, 2) That's just Bedard trying to look smart. Dude was first-team All-ACC. I think most would say he was pretty dominant.

Boston College was also the #7 ranked rushing defense in the nation, allowing 91.2 yards per game and 2.81 yards per attempt.

cheesner
04-29-2009, 02:29 PM

Boston College was also the #7 ranked rushing defense in the nation, allowing 91.2 yards per game and 2.81 yards per attempt.I think Raji will be a good player for us, I just think it takes a year or two for a NT to have an impact on a team. The 2 DTs chosen last year in the top 10 - Glen Dorsey and Sederick Ellis, did not set the world on fire:

DT 98 Ellis, Sedrick TCKL 30 SCK 4.0 FF 0 13 games
DT 72 Dorsey, Glenn TCKL 46 SCK 1.0 FF 1 16 games

Although, Raji is physically stronger/bigger than these guys, so maybe he contributes sooner.

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2009, 02:34 PM
The 2 DTs chosen last year in the top 10 - Glen Dorsey and Sederick Ellis, did not set the world on fire:

Although, Raji is physically stronger/bigger than these guys, so maybe he contributes sooner.

I'm not sure you can compare Raji to Ellis and Dorsey. Both played in 4-3 defenses. I hope he gives us Vince Wilfork/Haloti Ngata-like production, but it's possible he turns into a Dewayne Robertson-like bust.

Partial
04-29-2009, 02:38 PM
IMO, Ellis and Dorsey are both better prospects. However, i'm hopeful! I can see Raji's quickness and strength being a huge mismatch against a few RTs on second and long.

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2009, 02:40 PM
IMO, Ellis and Dorsey are both better prospects.

Completely different. Both those guys are 4-3 DTs. They aren't big enough to play 3-4 NT. At best, they are 3-4 DEs. Probably not because they are even shorter than Raji. For our defense, without question, I'd take Raji over either of those guys.

Partial
04-29-2009, 02:50 PM
I agree with Dorsey, but Ellis is listed as 310. He was thought to be a future nose tackle IIRC. Raji is a big dude, thats for sure. I hope it works out with him.

mission
04-29-2009, 02:53 PM
I agree with Dorsey, but Ellis is listed as 310. He was thought to be a future nose tackle IIRC. Raji is a big dude, thats for sure. I hope it works out with him.

It's not about how much a guy weighs... at all. It's leverage, playing style, etc ...

Apples / Oranges

Partial
04-29-2009, 02:57 PM
Agree 100%. I see Raji as more of a penetrator/3 technique kind of guy than an NT. Seems to me that Brace was the NT in BC.

I've read many blogs and accounts of him consistently getting pushed back because he wasn't strong enough to hold the point of attack. For comparison sake, most people then would comment how Haloti Ngata was virtually immovable.

I've said from day 1 I see Raji as an end in our D. I think that's where he'll get most of his snaps to start as he gets stronger and learns how to play inside.

cheesner
04-29-2009, 02:59 PM
The 2 DTs chosen last year in the top 10 - Glen Dorsey and Sederick Ellis, did not set the world on fire:

I'm not sure you can compare Raji to Ellis and Dorsey. Both played in 4-3 defenses. I hope he gives us Vince Wilfork/Haloti Ngata-like production, but it's possible he turns into a Dewayne Robertson-like bust.Understand the differences in the systems, but my point was that interior DL usually don't make big impacts early. And I think that would be true regardless of system. Ngata and Wilfolk prove my point also, here are their numbers:

G GS Total Solo Ast Sck SFTY PDef Int Yds Avg Lng TDs

NGATA
2008 16 16 55 43 12 1.0 -- 5 2 8 4.0 7 0
2007 16 16 63 43 20 3.0 -- 2 -- -- 0.0
2006 16 16 31 13 18 1.0 -- 0 1 60 60.0 60 0

Wilfolk
2008 16 16 66 45 21 2.0 -- 1 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 2007 16 16 48 36 12 2.0 -- 2 -- -- 0.0 -- --
2006 13 13 50 40 10 1.0 -- 1 -- -- 0.0 -- --
2005 16 16 54 40 14 0.5 -- 1 -- -- 0.0 -- --
2004 16 6 42 27 15 2.0 -- 3 -- -- 0.0 -- --

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2009, 03:00 PM
He'll be the NT. He doesn't get pushed back. He's a kind of a freak in that he's a big guy who can get penetration, but that doesn't mean he isn't an anchor on the inside like other 3-4 NTs. He's kind of unique. There aren't many guys you could project to be a 3-4 anchor at NT and a 4-3 DT that can get penetration. Like I said though, it doesn't guarantee him anything. Robertson was supposed to be a similar player. Raji may be too short to play a lot at DE in the 3-4.

Ellis isn't nearly as stout as Raji, and yet you think he's a future NT. What?

Lurker64
04-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Raji needs a lot of coaching before he can really be counted on to be a complete NT. He plays his man more than his gap, and that usually results in having a problem of being off balance when he's double-teamed. This is basically the same problem with every college DT ever that gets drafted. It usually takes a year of coaching to get this corrected, but it's something that most guys learn.

Pickett's going to get the most of the snaps at NT this year, but Capers is definitely going to find something to do with Raji.

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2009, 03:02 PM
Ngata and Wilfolk prove my point also, here are their numbers:

It's somewhat useless judging a 3-4 NT on his stats. He's not going to get many sacks. He may not even get a lot of tackles. If he's really good, teams are going to double him every play. That still opens things up for the LBs. Honestly, I can't remember how well Ngata and Wilfork did their rookie years, but I think both at least contributed quite a bit.

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2009, 03:08 PM
Hard to judge Wilfork. They were in the top 6 in rushing defense both in the year before he arrived and his rookie year. He wasn't a full-time start that first year.

Baltimore was 9th in the league in rushing in 2005. They were 2nd in Ngata's rookie year--only behind Minnesota's ridiculously low total that year. They've been in the top 3 in all three years Ngata has played. He's started every game for the Ravens since he's been in the league. I think Ngata was a stud from the beginning.

swede
04-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Raji needs a lot of coaching before he can really be counted on to be a complete NT. He plays his man more than his gap, and that usually results in having a problem of being off balance when he's double-teamed. This is basically the same problem with every college DT ever that gets drafted. It usually takes a year of coaching to get this corrected, but it's something that most guys learn.

Pickett's going to get the most of the snaps at NT this year, but Capers is definitely going to find something to do with Raji.

Interesting you should say this. When you watch his youtube highlights you can see Raji pushing, busting up his man, and getting upfield to pressure the quarterback; throws were hurried and running backs were forced to go places they didn't want to go. His disruptions blew up plays but it was usually someone else that made the tackle or got the sack.

His dominance of the opposing man is impressive, but one wonders if he can learn how to use his power more intelligently.

(My favorite highlight was the one where he bull-rushed the offensive lineman way up the field and right back into the running back for a big loss.)

Maxie the Taxi
04-29-2009, 04:22 PM
This may be going a bit out on a limb, but I predict Andy Brodell will be an All Pro in 2009.

Partial
04-29-2009, 04:25 PM

It's somewhat useless judging a 3-4 NT on his stats. He's not going to get many sacks. He may not even get a lot of tackles. If he's really good, teams are going to double him every play. That still opens things up for the LBs. Honestly, I can't remember how well Ngata and Wilfork did their rookie years, but I think both at least contributed quite a bit.

Ngata lined up at end his rookie year, and even did a lot last year as well.

Partial
04-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Interesting you should say this. When you watch his youtube highlights you can see Raji pushing, busting up his man, and getting upfield to pressure the quarterback; throws were hurried and running backs were forced to go places they didn't want to go. His disruptions blew up plays but it was usually someone else that made the tackle or got the sack.

This is an observation I've made as well. He was typically single teamed and he would just blow up the guard. I trust BTT did a proper evaluation of him, and therefore I am confident he will at least become a solid starter, but his college highlights don't give a good representation of how he will be used for the Packers.

If he can penetrate and beat two blockers inside the way he beat one in college, then he'll be an extremely good player. That remains to be seen.

It should be noted that he's extremely short by star NT standards. He's compared to Wilfolk a lot, but I've rarely heard Wilfolk mentioned in the same breath as the elite NTs like Jenkins, Williams, Ngata, etc.

RashanGary
04-29-2009, 04:33 PM
I'm a little with Partial here, but I disagree that Raji doesn't have the talent to be an elite NT. He's going to need to refine his technique and understand his role before he can really anchor down as NT on base downs.

I think we have a better chance getting that type of play out of Pickett this year. Pickett isn't ideal, but he's good enough if he's rested. That's where Raji comes in. Raji can play all of the nickle snaps so Pickett can get rest. Raji can play some base, some end and maybe some 4-3 DT if they employ it.

I see Pickett as the NT in year one with Raji as the impact pass rusher on the bench. I don't like the idea of putting Raji as a base NT until he's a little older. Some of his talents are too unique. You can find a guy, like Pickett, that's fat and can anchor. I say keep Pickett around so we don't wear Raji out. Raji is unique right now. I don't think offenses are going to have an answer for his pass rush inside.

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2009, 04:34 PM

Kelly Gregg. I could see Raji doing the same. I could see Green Bay putting Raji and Pickett on the field together--like Baltimore did with Ngata and Gregg. That's why I'm not all that concerned about their playing time.

Gunakor
04-29-2009, 04:53 PM

I was under the impression that Ngata was still an end in Baltimore. Shows how closely I follow the Ravens. Is he playing the nose primarily now?

cheesner
04-29-2009, 05:20 PM

This is an observation I've made as well. He was typically single teamed and he would just blow up the guard. I trust BTT did a proper evaluation of him, and therefore I am confident he will at least become a solid starter, but his college highlights don't give a good representation of how he will be used for the Packers.

If he can penetrate and beat two blockers inside the way he beat one in college, then he'll be an extremely good player. That remains to be seen.

It should be noted that he's extremely short by star NT standards. He's compared to Wilfolk a lot, but I've rarely heard Wilfolk mentioned in the same breath as the elite NTs like Jenkins, Williams, Ngata, etc.
Not to forget, BJ dominated the practice at the Senior Bowl. I know the competition at the NFL is a higher standard, but against the best at the college level - he not only was better, he simply dominated the offensive lineman.

packers04
04-29-2009, 10:43 PM
Maxie, i agree with you i think Andy Brodell looks like a beast, ive cheked out his highlights on you tube..

btw, to answer someone's question, (i forget who it was as im writing this)
i chat with a few of the packers players including jarrett bush, breno g., brennan carvalho, and now Jamon M. all nice guys.

Partial
04-29-2009, 11:32 PM

Not to forget, BJ dominated the practice at the Senior Bowl. I know the competition at the NFL is a higher standard, but against the best at the college level - he not only was better, he simply dominated the offensive lineman.

Until the actual game, where he looked okay at best. :wink:

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2009, 11:43 PM

1) Wilfork is a stud.
2) Several good NTs that are his size. Wilfork is 6'2", Kelly Gregg is 6'0", Casey Hampton is 6'1". To say he is "extremely short" is a big stretch.

rbaloha1
04-30-2009, 12:04 AM
No such thing as too short for a nt. Bet those heights are also exaggerated by a few inches.

SnakeLH2006
04-30-2009, 01:34 AM

Boston College was also the #7 ranked rushing defense in the nation, allowing 91.2 yards per game and 2.81 yards per attempt.

Snake was chomping to get back to Partial, but you guys beat me to it....Besides it's just lil' Partial firing off nonsense in his mom's basement as usual.

Anyway, Partial. Let's see those links/blogs/SOOOO many websites where you read/saw BJ getting pushed back at the line of scrimmage. Snake is no draft guru, but picked this draft pretty damn well, but saw the footage of him dominating the OTHER high college picks at practice and looks at results/stats/measurables before firing off a baseless opinion, but, alas, Snake is opininated to say the least, but lest we see those links you say you've seen (and your logic is already ruined, alas, BC and BJ play in the ACC). But bring it young grasshopper. Snake is curious. :roll: :lol:

Partial
04-30-2009, 02:00 AM
Read the JSO blog. Plenty of data is in there. They link to another page too I'd imagine.

No time to google.

SnakeLH2006
04-30-2009, 03:25 AM
Read the JSO blog. Plenty of data is in there. They link to another page too I'd imagine.

No time to google.

Snake don't read JSO blogs anymore since Joe Arrigo murdered Bedard and took over his posts/blogs half a year ago. That's the whole point, if you are basing baseless argumentation that BJ wasn't a beast in college on JSO blogs...you are a fool. Show some links or it's not true. But that's about what Snake thought, Partial. :roll:

Fritz
04-30-2009, 06:45 AM
If the first 3 of the OP come true, that would be a dream come true...so what I'm saying is you're dreaming. Man I love April.

If you love April, you're going to flip over August when some undrafted FA cornerback makes a pick and breaks up two passes and following the game has half the fans of Green Bay ready to make him Al Harris's replacement on opening day.

pbmax
04-30-2009, 09:02 AM
This maybe going out on a limb, but I predict Andy Brodell will be an All-Pro 7 times in his illustrious career.

wist43
04-30-2009, 09:15 AM
Can't figure what you guys are looking at with Raji... the second we picked him, our entire defense got better.

Even assuming he only plays 60% of the snaps, that still makes everybody else better b/c the DL rotation will be fresher.

By all accounts TT jumped his board, bypassed Crabtree, and took Raji... we needed a guy like Raji desperately... I now have some hope :)

Fritz
04-30-2009, 09:46 AM
Go Wist!

SnakeLH2006
04-30-2009, 10:56 PM
Can't figure what you guys are looking at with Raji... the second we picked him, our entire defense got better.

Even assuming he only plays 60% of the snaps, that still makes everybody else better b/c the DL rotation will be fresher.

By all accounts TT jumped his board, bypassed Crabtree, and took Raji... we needed a guy like Raji desperately... I now have some hope :)

Snake is glad to see it Wist. Although you are the "Skeptical Rat" it's nice to see a move like Raji making you excited again. Then again, Snake called it mostly right...I said, "We'd all be happy with a BJ." Then again, Partial's not. :roll: :shock: :lol:

Bretsky
05-01-2009, 12:10 AM

Snake is glad to see it Wist. Although you are the "Skeptical Rat" it's nice to see a move like Raji making you excited again. Then again, Snake called it mostly right...I said, "We'd all be happy with a BJ." Then again, Partial's not. :roll: :shock: :lol:

Once upon a time Wist gave a tough critique of the team; I wonder where he went. :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
05-01-2009, 09:57 AM
Once upon a time Wist gave a tough critique of the team; I wonder where he went. :lol:

You've gone from charter member of the Optimistic Realists club to more negative than Wist.
:D

All because of the Silver Fox, Ted Thompson.

cheesner
10-18-2011, 10:54 PM

Not to toot my own horn but TTTOOOOOTTT! Bringing up the old woodbuck thread got me nostalgic. this is the first thread I found.

HarveyWallbangers
10-19-2011, 12:42 AM
I think I could do some horn tooting from this thread also.
:)

vince
10-19-2011, 04:33 AM
I miss Maxi the Taxi. I'm guessing his family does too.

pbmax
10-19-2011, 07:31 AM
This maybe going out on a limb, but I predict Andy Brodell will be an All-Pro 7 times in his illustrious career.

Shouldn't have drunk the Brodell kool-aid before the physical.

Guiness
10-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Shouldn't have drunk the Brodell kool-aid before the physical.

Brodell? Who the heck is he? Another piece of trivia, I guess, like the fact that Detmer wore #11.

mission
10-20-2011, 10:51 PM
Not to toot my own horn but TTTOOOOOTTT! Bringing up the old woodbuck thread got me nostalgic. this is the first thread I found.

Especially great call on Clay!

Fritz
10-21-2011, 06:06 AM
Cheese, you done good. Now if the Pack would re-sign Underwood, you'd have it all going on pretty good.

By the way, which stocks should I buy right now?

denverYooper
10-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Cheese, you done good. Now if the Pack would re-sign Underwood, you'd have it all going on pretty good.

By the way, which stocks should I buy right now?

Probably Best Buy.