PDA

View Full Version : Private messages

SkinBasket
04-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Are they now forbidden, or is it just me? Is this new owner policy or just leftover punitive skullduggery of the previous administration?

Deputy Nutz
04-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Well I can't speak for anyone but myself. and I was all excited to send you a sexual charged pm. Well now it ain't going to happen. The good lord will never allow me to express myself to the fullest.

SkinBasket
04-29-2009, 05:50 PM
I was going to send you a pm to tell you that my phone told me this morning that you called on saturday. Was it important? Is it something I need to get tested for?

Deputy Nutz
04-29-2009, 07:40 PM
It was pretty important, but since there was no other way of contact in a private sort of way my hands were tied. Expect anal warts in a couple of days.

SkinBasket
04-29-2009, 10:05 PM
I would ask the new owner to kindly turn our PMs back on if that person actually existed. But what the fuck, I believe in unicorns so let's give it a try:

"Oh gracious new deity. I humbly request that you allow myself and nutz to send private messages again. Never have we used them for evil, except against each other. Amen. Long live the king. Krishna Krishna. Allah Akbar! Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Tyrone Bigguns
04-29-2009, 10:08 PM
I would ask the new owner to kindly turn our PMs back on if that person actually existed. But what the fuck, I believe in unicorns so let's give it a try:

"Oh gracious new deity. I humbly request that you allow myself and nutz to send private messages again. Never have we used them for evil, except against each other. Amen. Long live the king. Krishna Krishna. Allah Akbar! Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

I was able to compose one..and was trying to send it to you.

How do we know they are turned off...and for everyone?

Deputy Nutz
04-29-2009, 10:13 PM
Well, we simply guess.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I can receive PMs I just can't send them

mission
04-30-2009, 12:24 AM
I've been happily sending and receiving PMs just fine ...

Think you guys should get tested.

SkinBasket
04-30-2009, 06:55 AM
Well, it looks like we can receive them, but not send them. Nutz and I, I mean. Guess someone wanted to really stick it to us before they jumped ship. My only hope is that the prayer to our new leader is heard and salvation is offered...

Ty, I will answer you via e-mail. Anyone else who would like to discuss topics in private with us should also provide an e-mail address for the time being otherwise you ain't getting shit for a reply. Please don't think us rude. We're simply victims of vindictive petty theft as far as I can tell.

Deputy Nutz
04-30-2009, 09:57 AM
My IP is still not activated on this forum so I have to do disgusting things just to get on here.

Harlan Huckleby
04-30-2009, 11:39 AM
Sounds like people who committed serious human rights violations are not covered by the recently announced amnesty.

If I were king of the forest, I would ditch PM completely. People caught emailing each other would be severely punished. No secrets allowed (just occasional severe punishment.)

mraynrand
04-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Harlan, what are you doing here? I thought you were over in Pakistan, cleaning things up. What are we to do? I think Tex died of a broken heart without you - either that or he stroked out when Obama released the interrogation memos.

Harlan Huckleby
04-30-2009, 12:54 PM
I've been busying myself with a little toad licking. Tex and I just needed a little space, we have an open relationship.

hoosier
04-30-2009, 12:59 PM
I've been busying myself with a little toad licking. Tex and I just needed a little space, we have an open relationship.

Toad licking...Is that like tea bagging?

mraynrand
04-30-2009, 01:01 PM
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/weirdsciencead.jpg

Jimx29
04-30-2009, 01:44 PM
Patient Zero.....AKA Harlen

http://i40.tinypic.com/fuwdn8.gif

SkinBasket
04-30-2009, 01:48 PM
My IP is still not activated on this forum so I have to do disgusting things just to get on here.

Good thing the previous administration went out with class and dignity.

Freak Out
04-30-2009, 02:16 PM
What's the deal with the "new administration" anyway? Have there been some snags in the buyout negotiations or something? Madtown probably needed some money and PackerRats was part of the deal Retailguy demanded. :lol:

mraynrand
04-30-2009, 04:22 PM
This thread sucks. Now if it were about private massages from say, Miss California, well, then that would be something!

http://mitchieville.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/carrie_prejean.jpg

Joemailman
04-30-2009, 05:08 PM
Patient Zero.....AKA Harlen

http://i40.tinypic.com/fuwdn8.gif

And so began the Swine Flu Pandemic.