PDA

View Full Version : The Most Elaborate April Fools Joke Yet?

Partial
04-29-2009, 09:21 PM
I predict Madtown has pulled a fast one with the "New ownership" thing. Thoughts?

retailguy
04-29-2009, 09:25 PM
you can predict whatever you want, but this "prediction" is wrong.

Deputy Nutz
04-29-2009, 09:58 PM
I guess I really don't give a shit who owns this place. I don't even need to know, but I think it is a bunch of garbage if what Partial is claiming is to be true, I certainly at this point don't think it is.

I just wish this place would go back to normal. stop removing threads, stop removing posts, and stop the control issues. I promise to stop being a stupid prick with any over the top crap with posting in the correct places and not super imposing private subjected material.

thats the bottom line.

I am sure this post will probably be deleted but I really don't give a fuck, I should just talk about football and not get into this crap. I just can't seem to leave it alone, I am glad I am finally back on the forum.

mraynrand
04-30-2009, 02:39 PM

If you're not going to tell people what is going on (specifically who the owner is), could you just desist with the veiled and frankly petty "I know what's going on and you don't" crap.

Zool
04-30-2009, 03:36 PM

If you're not going to tell people what is going on (specifically who the owner is), could you just desist with the veiled and frankly petty "I know what's going on and you don't" crap.

Seconded

Tyrone Bigguns
04-30-2009, 03:39 PM

Nazi

retailguy
04-30-2009, 03:48 PM

It is not my decision to "tell or not tell". Also, I know it is true, but I do not know the identity of the new owner either.

When you are supposed to know, you'll know, and so will I. Until then, my only goal in participation in this thread is to squash "untrue theories" before they get started. That doesn't benefit anyone.

I recognize that everyone around here in "infatuated" with just how much they think they know, but the reality is no one could figure this out. There hasn't been enough information provided. I only have the benefit of one conversation. I knew from that conversation that he was serious and this wasn't a joke.

If anything MTP is resembling Ted Thompson. Baffle them with bullshit, and don't really tell'em anything. Don't worry, the geniuses here well, they'll fill in the blanks. It happens everyday.

Quite honestly, if I were buying this place, I wouldn't be on here talking about "full disclosure" or responding to these stupid posts "demanding" to know what's going on.... While I understand the curiousity, it isn't any of your damn business. Mine either....

SkinBasket
04-30-2009, 04:11 PM
Well, there you go. Instead of the veiled and frankly petty "I know what's going on and you don't" crap, you got the unveiled and frankly elitist "I kind of know what's going on and you don't and you're a nosy idiot for posting about it" crap. Feel better, mraynrand?

mraynrand
04-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Well, there you go. Instead of the veiled and frankly petty "I know what's going on and you don't" crap, you got the unveiled and frankly elitist "I kind of know what's going on and you don't and you're a nosy idiot for posting about it" crap. Feel better, mraynrand?

What should I care. As a Nazi, I have more important things to take care of - you know, like experimenting on - well, you get the point.

SkinBasket
04-30-2009, 04:19 PM

What should I care. As a Nazi, I have more important things to take care of - you know, like experimenting on - well, you get the point.

Are we not allowed to say Jews anymore?

Zool
04-30-2009, 04:42 PM
Really RG you should be staying way out of this entire line of conversation. Not throwing in snippets here and there.

SkinBasket
04-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Really RG you should be staying way out of this entire line of conversation. Not throwing in snippets here and there.

Kettle. Now you're alluding that retail should stop alluding. I'm going to allude all over all of you and it's going to smell like fresh bread.

Freak Out
04-30-2009, 04:55 PM

What Zed said.

Zool
04-30-2009, 05:01 PM

Kettle. Now you're alluding that retail should stop alluding. I'm going to allude all over all of you and it's going to smell like fresh bread.

I'm no mod and have no insider knowledge. I'm pretty much like the rest of you. Well except Skin. I try to hide my genital warts instead of playing connect the dots in chocolate for Nutz to lick off.

Joemailman
04-30-2009, 05:09 PM

I am Spartacus.

mraynrand
04-30-2009, 05:14 PM

I'm no mod and have no insider knowledge. I'm pretty much like the rest of you. Well except Skin. I try to hide my genital warts instead of playing connect the dots in chocolate for Nutz to lick off.

Didn't need to have that image in my brain. Even for a second.

retailguy
04-30-2009, 05:21 PM

Gee, thanks for your advice. Funny, how, everyone is an expert as to what someone else should do.... Rarely do they follow their own advice.

Quite frankly, I don't need to stay out of anything. There is nothing to be involved in, except a bunch of gossip.

Too many threads like this have started a war here. I was simply stating that what the OP was theorizing wasn't true. that much I know.

Now, I'm some kind of egomaniac, who is preaching. Yeah, OK. Whatever. Plenty of other ways for my post to be taken than that, but whatever skin says, well it must be true. He'd never be wrong. Nope.

Maybe try re-reading what I said, but take the "mistaken" belief out that I'm "preaching". then see what you think.

retailguy
04-30-2009, 05:22 PM

I am Spartacus.

this is probably the most true thing you've ever said, Joe. :wink:

mraynrand
04-30-2009, 05:31 PM

Gee, thanks for your advice. Funny, how, everyone is an expert as to what someone else should do.... Rarely do they follow their own advice.

Quite frankly, I don't need to stay out of anything. There is nothing to be involved in, except a bunch of gossip.

Too many threads like this have started a war here. I was simply stating that what the OP was theorizing wasn't true. that much I know.

Now, I'm some kind of egomaniac, who is preaching. Yeah, OK. Whatever. Plenty of other ways for my post to be taken than that, but whatever skin says, well it must be true. He'd never be wrong. Nope.

Maybe try re-reading what I said, but take the "mistaken" belief out that I'm "preaching". then see what you think.

Oh, the Humanity! The righteous indignation!
Play it, Retail, play it!

http://www.infobarrel.com/media/image/1785.jpg

Deputy Nutz
04-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Fuck them Retail, you go girl. I got you back because we're buds. You respond to my pms when I had the ability to send them.

Deputy Nutz
04-30-2009, 10:11 PM

Never once have I "touched" Skin's warts. I love the old guy in the Blain's Farm and Fleet comercial.

Partial
05-01-2009, 12:01 AM
You guys are all douches for the most part outside of RG. I was making a joke :lol:

Talk about being 5th grade girls. Who cares who owns the place? That's not a decision that you have any say in.

Now, back to gossip girl :lol:

MadtownPacker
05-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Really RG you should be staying way out of this entire line of conversation. Not throwing in snippets here and there.Really everyone in this thread can go fuck themselves. Specifically those who think I owe them some kind of explanation. Get off your fucking high horse and quit the bullshit threads. The new owner can tell you whatever he wants after this weekend. Until then I dont give a fuck what you have to say.

GrnBay007
05-01-2009, 01:18 AM
Really RG you should be staying way out of this entire line of conversation. Not throwing in snippets here and there.Really everyone in this thread can go fuck themselves. Specifically those who think I owe them some kind of explanation. Get off your fucking high horse and quit the bullshit threads. The new owner can tell you whatever he wants after this weekend. Until then I dont give a fuck what you have to say.

Mad, it really is unfortunate that your last few months running PR have been nothing but a headache. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's noticed it, but it's unfortunate that some members who used to enjoy this site and were interesting, productive members, somewhere along the line took on a new mission and that was to create drama and question everything....even if it didn't make much sense and didn't concern them.

I'm thankful that you (and Harlan also in the beginning) took it upon yourselves to create a place for all of us to gather and share Packer info and some friendships along the way.

I know you've said many times in the past that a forum is only as good as it's members and the quality they bring to the site. That's true. But without having someone to actually get the ball rolling and put in all the time to run the site it means nothing. So thank you for the time you've put into this site and in creating one of the best Packer sites around.

I know this is not the most appropriate thread to say "thanks" but with all the questioning lately and negative garbage it seemed only right.

Muchas Gracias Amigo! :D

SkinBasket
05-01-2009, 06:43 AM

This really sums you up quite nicely. Retail, meet Retail.

mraynrand
05-01-2009, 07:32 AM
Who cares who owns the place? :

exactly

Patler
05-01-2009, 07:57 AM

exactly

Well, actually, I will care. I do not post on any site until I have some understanding of who or what is behind it.

I don't care why Mad sold it.
I don't care how much Mad sold it for.
I will care who or what is behind it after Mad leaves, so these next few days will be my last until I have an understanding of the site.

No drama.
No demand.
Not a threat.
Just a conservative, cautious, old man being a conservative, cautious, old man.

mraynrand
05-01-2009, 08:21 AM

exactly

Well, actually, I will care. I do not post on any site until I have some understanding of who or what is behind it.

I will care who or what is behind it after Mad leaves, so these next few days will be my last until I have an understanding of the site.

No drama.
No demand.
Not a threat.

That wasn't what I was getting at, exactly. Who started this thread and why? It was pathetic and petty on my part to respond to Retail's remarks, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

I don't care who owns the place - only how they behave. I will likely never see or meet the owner - at most I will exchange an email here and there, so it only matters that we know who to contact if we have concerns. That would be the extent of what I need to know. So I'm with you up to that point, Patler. As far as Madtown - it's clear he's done a nice job keeping this place up and running and balancing the needs and pathologies of a huge range of neurotics, fools, brigands, and otherwise normal people. I salute him for a nice site and a nice effort. I apologize for my contributions that make the job - and the site - less pleasant.

Zool
05-01-2009, 08:45 AM
w/e

hoosier
05-01-2009, 09:32 AM

exactly

No drama.
No demand.
Not a threat.

That wasn't what I was getting at, exactly. Who started this thread and why? It was pathetic and petty on my part to respond to Retail's remarks, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

I don't care who owns the place - only how they behave. I will likely never see or meet the owner - at most I will exchange an email here and there, so it only matters that we know who to contact if we have concerns. That would be the extent of what I need to know. So I'm with you up to that point, Patler. As far as Madtown - it's clear he's done a nice job keeping this place up and running and balancing the needs and pathologies of a huge range of neurotics, fools, brigands, and otherwise normal people. I salute him for a nice site and a nice effort. I apologize for my contributions that make the job - and the site - less pleasant.

Brigands? We have brigands here? Who let them in? :shock:

Scott Campbell
05-01-2009, 12:32 PM
Change is good.

Freak Out
05-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Hope.

SkinBasket
05-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Change is good.

I've missed you.

MadtownPacker
05-01-2009, 02:13 PM

No drama.
No demand.
Not a threat.
Just a conservative, cautious, old man being a conservative, cautious, old man.I understand your feelings on the matter Patler. All I will say is that I made sure the person's identity was legit. Dont ask me how because I cant say. The $$ was to make sure he was truly sincere about wanting the site. This is not the first time someone wanted to buy it so dont think I just gave it up to whoever. This guy has what I dont anymore. An interest in improving the site. Heart can take people places thinking never can. I hope and believe you will not be dissapointed with the results.

MadtownPacker
05-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Change is good.Fuck you...

MadtownPacker
05-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Hope....and fuck you....

MadtownPacker
05-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Change is good.

I've missed you....and especially fuck you coward.

mraynrand
05-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Madtown is heading out - clear the decks!

SkinBasket
05-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Change is good.

I've missed you....and especially fuck you coward.

Says the guy who abused posters then deactivated their accounts if they spoke up. Essentially you decided to hold the relationships people have built here hostage to shut people up who didn't lay down for you and your internet tantrum. Disabling accounts, disabling private messages, "accidentally" leaving IP bans in place. How very brave of you.

The way you've handled this has created 92% of the drama involved. So you should probably add yourself to your "fuck you" list.

I for one am excited that someone who wants to do something with the site other than control how and what people post is taking the helm. Hopefully they can rise above the vindictive pettiness you've demonstrated lately and value the fact that people on an internet forum are going to disagree and should be able to do so without having their accounts disabled or crippled.

So save your coward talk for your next woe is me, fuck you all, I don't owe you anything but you all owe me everything speech. All of us, even those of us who don't agree with the decisions you've made, have expressed our appreciation for your efforts. It's too bad that at some point you decided that wasn't enough for you.

I'll pray that you find happiness again tonight.

Deputy Nutz
05-01-2009, 03:52 PM
If you can't tell by my lack of avatar it is me, Nutz. I will state it again, I simply do not care who the new owner is, but I do wish it was a female with really big knockers who loves to show them off.

Time to make some fish sticks.

Freak Out
05-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Hope....and fuck you....

This is the man we've missed! where the fuck have you been dude?
have you been just to busy to post anymore or do you just hate the place/people so much that you just stay away?

Joemailman
05-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Change is good.

We are the change we've been waiting for.

Joemailman
05-01-2009, 04:59 PM
If you can't tell by my lack of avatar it is me, Nutz. I will state it again, I simply do not care who the new owner is, but I do wish it was a female with really big knockers who loves to show them off.

I've suspected all along that the new owner was Scarlett Johansson
http://www.topnews.in/usa/files/scarlett-johansson-Marries-Ryan-Reynolds.jpg

Scott Campbell
05-01-2009, 06:07 PM
........ it's unfortunate that some members who used to enjoy this site and were interesting, productive members, somewhere along the line took on a new mission and that was to create drama and question everything....

I suppose it might be entertaining to engage you in a point/counter point debate about this. However, Ari Fleischer has told me to just read the following prepared statement:

"Scott Campbell wishes to thank Madtown for his lengthy service to PackerRats, and I wish him and his family a wonderful retirement. When the timing is right for all parties involved, I imagine we'll retire his number permanently. In the meantime Madtown will always be a charter member member of the PackerRats community and family. As a token of our appreciation, Harlan will be shipping him his old empty server case as a small memento of his time here behind center.

New ownership has been patiently studying the position from the bench for the past 4 weeks, and PackerRats is fully confident in his (or her) ability to step in and become an effective starter. We look forward to this next chapter in the proud tradition of PackerRats. "

End prepared statement.

God help us if he changes his mind. We had enough of that last summer.

Freak Out
05-01-2009, 06:07 PM

http://www.topnews.in/usa/files/scarlett-johansson-Marries-Ryan-Reynolds.jpg

:worship:

Scott Campbell
05-01-2009, 06:10 PM

My nickname for her is #8.

mraynrand
05-01-2009, 06:38 PM
That picture looks retouched. Well, At least I know I like to retouch it.

Scott Campbell
05-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Change is good.Fuck you...

Scott Campbell continues to thank Madtown for his lengthy service to the PackerRats community, and wishes him and his family the very best in his retirement from forum owner.

MJZiggy
05-01-2009, 07:31 PM
I am sad.

Harlan Huckleby
05-01-2009, 09:30 PM
I have a hunch the new owner is UpNorthFan

mraynrand
05-01-2009, 10:07 PM
I have a hunch the new owner is UpNorthFan

That is funny. At least it is not Lawyer Joe or Powerliftguy.

Deputy Nutz
05-02-2009, 02:04 AM
I am sad.

I am not, I have a feeling in my gut, and it is not because of the 5 diet rockstars and vodka I just got done drinking, I think the owner(S) are women and they like to shower naked with each other and post pictures of themselves soaping each other's hard to reach places.

Good for me, and Good for Bretsky.

SnakeLH2006
05-02-2009, 02:32 AM

Snake wonders...and is still wondering WTF is the fascination with the feces, warts, licking chocolate feces warts, etc.???? What's wrong with you bastards, lol? Jesus, can't we concentrate on nice hoo-has and coochies..Sounds like a bunch of retarded monkeys throwing their own shit at each other on a bus sometimes. Snake's kinda scared to meet some of you at a Rat game whereas it seems normal that me and Mission are picking up bar skanks and doing blow in a hotel room. :cry:

Scott Campbell
05-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Change is good.

I've missed you.

The feeling is mutual Skin.

Scott Campbell continues to thank Madtown for his lengthy service to the PackerRats community, and wishes him and his family the very best in his retirement from forum owner.

Charles Woodson
05-02-2009, 09:03 PM
I agree, this place has gone to shit
although the only person to blame for that is partial

SkinBasket
05-02-2009, 09:55 PM

Charles Woodson
05-02-2009, 11:46 PM

mraynrand
05-02-2009, 11:55 PM

Partial
05-03-2009, 12:58 AM
:lol: Blame me for your problems. Classic. Real men take responsibility and don't pass the buck. CW, you're just a boy, so I can get that.. What's your excuse Skin?

This thread is a perfect example of your piss poor attitude.

SnakeLH2006
05-03-2009, 01:00 AM
'
Snake steps up as real man and QFT. AHAHAHAAHAAAHHAHAHAAHA. Classics.

mission
05-03-2009, 01:17 AM

Ya, bring back PP :roll:

Little Whiskey
05-03-2009, 04:30 AM
[quote="Partial Real men take responsibility and don't pass the buck. [/quote]

so are you stepping up or passing the buck?

SkinBasket
05-03-2009, 08:37 AM
'

Nicely done.

Harlan Huckleby
05-03-2009, 09:29 AM
'

Nicely done.

yes, your parents must be very proud.

Charles Woodson
05-03-2009, 04:29 PM
:lol: Blame me for your problems. Classic. Real men take responsibility and don't pass the buck. CW, you're just a boy, so I can get that.. What's your excuse Skin?

Oh there's no need for me to take responsibility because i did nothing wrong... in fact i stopped posting here, i was just stating that due to extremely annoying posters such as yourself packerrats has lost posters... and partial for stating im only a boy, i can sure kick your ass... while you sit behind your computer playing mr. knoweverything, im out doing sports and being active. and dont try to google a rebuttal to make yourself look smart cause it really gets old...

Charles Woodson
05-03-2009, 04:30 PM
:lol: CW, you're just a boy, so I can get that..

just another prime example that you think waaay too much of yourself. For all that talk you havent done anything with your life

Bretsky
05-03-2009, 04:49 PM
I am sad.

women and they like to shower naked with each other and post pictures of themselves soaping each other's hard to reach places.

Good for me, and Good for Bretsky.

:bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap:

Partial
05-03-2009, 06:47 PM

Oh there's no need for me to take responsibility because i did nothing wrong... in fact i stopped posting here, i was just stating that due to extremely annoying posters such as yourself packerrats has lost posters... and partial for stating im only a boy, i can sure kick your ass... while you sit behind your computer playing mr. knoweverything, im out doing sports and being active. and dont try to google a rebuttal to make yourself look smart cause it really gets old...

I can assure you little boy that that is not the case. Who are you trying to kid? You're a tiny little dude. Quite frankly, Ballhawk is bigger and stronger than you, and he's a year younger and a little dude in his own right (though he still looks significantly bigger than you)

Playing sports: What do you weigh, 120? 130? I just deadlifted 5x 320. According to my calculations I can do almost 3x your body weight.

Go to picture 45 on your facebook and tell me again how big and strong you are. All I see is a pigeon chested little bitch. I absolutely cannot stand people who misrepresent themselves. Don't try and act like a big man, little boy. While I'm a fattie, I'm still one of the strongest people that I know. Not pound for pound, but in total power output. Don't crap where you eat, as they say.

MJZiggy
05-03-2009, 06:52 PM
Partial dude would be kicking your ass from here to Poughkeepsie while you were trying to suck wind.

And for gods sakes quit talking about the facebook pages of minors on the open forum. Have you ever figured out that teenagers grow? Will you never learn?

Partial
05-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Partial dude would be kicking your ass from here to Poughkeepsie while you were trying to suck wind.

And for gods sakes quit talking about the facebook pages of minors on the open forum. Have you ever figured out that teenagers grow? Will you never learn?

Well, my suggestion to said minors is to not be a little bitch and completely misrepresent themselves.

SkinBasket
05-03-2009, 07:01 PM

Well, my suggestion to said minors is to not be a little bitch and completely misrepresent themselves.

You're attacking children on an internet forum. Read that aloud. Except change "You're" to "I'm."

GrnBay007
05-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Another fight among forum members?

Does it really matter who is stronger?

I agree with whoever said, new owner, new start (at everyone getting along hopefully) :D

Deputy Nutz
05-03-2009, 07:05 PM

Please show me where he misrepresented himself in his posts? He certainly didn't say he was as fat as you, or as strong as you, he said he could kick your ass after ge said he played sports and was active.

Now you wonder why I won't let you near my facebook page, you act like a stalker. This above really states a lot about you. Arguing like this with a teenager, especially one that is acting more mature than you.

I can assure you little boy that that is not the case. Who are you trying to kid? You're a tiny little dude. Quite frankly, Ballhawk is bigger and stronger than you, and he's a year younger and a little dude in his own right (though he still looks significantly bigger than you)

Playing sports: What do you weigh, 120? 130? I just deadlifted 5x 320. According to my calculations I can do almost 3x your body weight.

Go to picture 45 on your facebook and tell me again how big and strong you are. All I see is a pigeon chested little bitch. I absolutely cannot stand people who misrepresent themselves. Don't try and act like a big man, little boy. While I'm a fattie, I'm still one of the strongest people that I know. Not pound for pound, but in total power output. Don't crap where you eat, as they say.

Deputy Nutz
05-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Bragging how much one can lift is about the lowest form of life anywhere. Partial you should be ashamed that you are now, "that guy."

Partial
05-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Bragging how much one can lift is about the lowest form of life anywhere. Partial you should be ashamed that you are now, "that guy."

Not bragging because there is nothing impressive about it when that other 17 year old who used to post here, Pete, is doing 520.

Deputy Nutz
05-03-2009, 07:35 PM

Not bragging because there is nothing impressive about it when that other 17 year old who used to post here, Pete, is doing 520.

Who fucking cares? You are still talking about how much you can lift makes you "that guy". If I want to impress you can I tell you how much I use to lift, or how much I can lift now? I tell you, you would be the only one on this forum that I would have even a slight chance of impressing because 99% of the world simply doesn't give a shit.

Partial
05-03-2009, 07:37 PM

Who fucking cares? You are still talking about how much you can lift makes you "that guy". If I want to impress you can I tell you how much I use to lift, or how much I can lift now? I tell you, you would be the only one on this forum that I would have even a slight chance of impressing because 99% of the world simply doesn't give a shit.

If it's more than Pete I'd be impressed :D

Administrator
05-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Wow. Day one and I'm wading in the deep end already. Let's just knock this stuff off, ok? There's been a lot of "give and take" in this thread and it's probably time to let it die without singling anyone out in particular.

lets all take advantage of the "fresh start" now that we know there really is a new owner.

HowardRoark
05-03-2009, 09:00 PM
Day one and I'm wading in the deep end already.

Evidently you have not made your way to the Garbage Can yet. By the way; how much can you bench press, and how many reps?

mraynrand
05-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Day one and I'm wading in the deep end already.

Evidently you have not made your way to the Garbage Can yet. By the way; how much can you bench press, and how many reps?

What if the new owner is 'Powerliftguy?' You will regret that you ever brought this up.

Bretsky
05-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Wow. Day one and I'm wading in the deep end already. Let's just knock this stuff off, ok? There's been a lot of "give and take" in this thread and it's probably time to let it die without singling anyone out in particular.

lets all take advantage of the "fresh start" now that we know there really is a new owner.

Could not agree more; I've said more than once...the bigger man, or woman, is the one that lets the other have the last word.

Harlan Huckleby
05-03-2009, 10:19 PM
IT takes a big man to cry.
It takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

mraynrand
05-03-2009, 10:38 PM
IT takes a big man to cry.
It takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Isn't that a Jack Handy "Deep Thought?"

mraynrand
05-03-2009, 10:42 PM

Could not agree more; I've said more than once...the bigger man, or woman, is the one that lets the other have the last word.

These folks must always let others get in the last word:

http://z.hubpages.com/u/45495_f520.jpg

Following this logic, Ty Bigguns must be really really skinny. :wink:
http://www.tvacres.com/images/hats_jimmywalker.jpg

Charles Woodson
05-04-2009, 02:30 PM

Ahh, mission accomplished not only did you prove to be a freak by looking through my pictures but you also proved once again to be mr internet tough guy(see the picture below). Sure i dont doubt that you might be able to do around 320 deadlift, but thats all in your legs, and damn i hope you can do three times my body weight in deadlift because your also about three times my body weight, one of the strongest people i know? Not even close. I could name off the people but that would be as useful as you saying you can deadlift 320.

Partial you will never be as fast, agile, or quick as me.

So unfortunately as they say, i crap where you eat.

See i can fight this battle all day, i can try to do the things you do, i can try and build myself up to be a badass and i can try and get peoples attention, and i can try and look down and act like you are elite somehow upon someone whose about 5 years younger, and i could go through all of your pictures and say how overweight you are, but there is not point in that.

Anyways not that this matters i was simply saying that this is why this forum had gone down hill.

http://www.monkeyreview.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/1237436885305.jpg

Partial
05-04-2009, 03:08 PM
That's really great, Chuck, but I really don't give a shit how agile you are. I'm skeptical over that as well. The point is you're here talking a big game, but you clearly cannot back it up.

Don't be surprised if you're not a fat ass yourself some day. Statistics don't lie, ya know. Beer and late night gyros will do it to you right quick. For example, back when I was in high school, I was a very good tennis player, and while I never was a great sprinter due to short legs, I was pretty quick and extremely agile from doing dot drills day after day during the summer. Don't be so confident, young man, as its easy to be fit when you train for a sport daily and don't have any responsibilities. Once you have a largely sedentary job and a time consuming school schedule you'll quickly see how the quest to stay active gets pushed to the side behind getting good grades and getting a good job.

Internet tough guy? I've never claimed to be. If I recall, you're the one who implied that you could "kick my ass", not the other way around. I typically don't go around threatening minors..

elite: Again, you're the one making threats, little boy, not me. When you said you could kick my ass, I expelled beer out of my nose all over my monitor. I had to go double check and make sure you were in fact the little kid that added me on Facebook. Sure enough, you were. I don't think of myself as elite, you're the one making the "I'm bigger and badder and will kick the ass of someone significantly older, stronger and bigger". Not me. I think I'm average. Clearly you have an awfully high opinion of yourself, young man.

get people attention: I believe thats what you did by making a claim that you could kick my ass. I simply pointed out that A) you're misrepresenting yourself, not me
and B) your small stature doesn't bode well for you in the event of kicking my ass.

This forum has gone down hill because so many people refuse to accept anyone with a differing opinion or admit that they're wrong. All forums start off good and nice, but most tend to end up this way. It's not at all uncommon from my experiences.

SkinBasket
05-04-2009, 03:16 PM
This forum has gone down hill because so many people refuse to accept anyone with a differing opinion or admit that they're wrong. All forums start off good and nice, but most tend to end up this way. It's not at all uncommon from my experiences.

I'll give anyone one guess at what the common denominator was?

Scott Campbell
05-04-2009, 03:25 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Charles Woodson
05-04-2009, 03:51 PM

Ding ding ding, we have a winner

All of that went off topic as i really dont give a shit what you think, but back to the orignal subject I and many other people believe that you are part of the problem here. You are the person that people have the most problems with. Maybe it stems from the fact that you continually post the same thing while refusing to accept someone elses viewpoint. Its one thing to debate something but its a total other thing to argue to. Just saying that you turn many people off from this site.

Partial
05-04-2009, 04:06 PM

And yet the personal attacks continue. Clearly, you cannot head your own advice. It's awfully pathetic.

"I have a problem with the abusive manner in which you post, whether it's directed at me or someone else. It's that simple. I can't force you to respond in an intellectual manner, just like I can't force you to stop bringing people's personal lives into the forum. I simply hope that there's some decency in you that matures enough for you to realize how deplorable your actions are at times."

SkinBasket
05-04-2009, 04:20 PM
And yet the personal attacks continue. Clearly, you cannot head your own advice. It's awfully pathetic.

Where did I mention anything about you? If you're insinuating that you're the reason all those forums went downhill, then maybe you should reassess how you go about participating in forums.

Partial
05-04-2009, 04:22 PM

Where did I mention anything about you? If you're insinuating that you're the reason all those forums went downhill, then maybe you should reassess how you go about participating in forums.

Are you saying that isn't what you were implying? If not, please give me a thorough, detailed explanation of exactly what you did mean.

GMAFB. You're a tool, and clearly you cannot head your own advice.

Scott Campbell
05-04-2009, 04:26 PM

And yet the personal attacks continue.

1) I don't consider that a personal attack.
2) When you lob that kind of a softball at him, what did you expect?

Scott Campbell
05-04-2009, 04:30 PM
I sure wish Woody would show up. You guys are making me feel like I'm missing out on something.

Partial
05-04-2009, 04:33 PM
I sure wish Woody would show up. You guys are making me feel like I'm missing out on something.

It's really disgusting how obsessed with me he is. I've asked him on multiple occasions to cut off contact 100%, but he refuses to respect my wishes. Must suck to have so little going on in your life that you have to harass people who ask you not to.

Ahhh... to be a manny who gets to sit on his ass and play video games all day. Sounds like a nice life. But, if it means marrying some ugly broad, its just not worth it.

Oscar
05-04-2009, 04:40 PM

It's really disgusting how obsessed with me he is. I've asked him on multiple occasions to cut off contact 100%, but he refuses to respect my wishes. Must suck to have so little going on in your life that you have to harass people who ask you not to.

Ahhh... to be a manny who gets to sit on his ass and play video games all day. Sounds like a nice life. But, if it means marrying some ugly broad, its just not worth it.

I think this poster should be banned for the above post. You sir seem to be the one that's obsessed.. I can see why Mad got the fuck out of here..

SkinBasket
05-04-2009, 04:41 PM

I am taking advantage of the fresh start and discontinuing this conversation. I would encourage others to do the same to avoid the risk of having yourself or your loved ones insulted by someone on an internet forum. All that needed to be said has been said and just as in the Vince Young thread, I refuse to further indulge Partial's poisonous rantings. We've all been down this road enough before to know where it leads and how it ends.

mraynrand
05-04-2009, 04:50 PM
It is sunny and 64 in Cleveland. I am telling you, I was getting pretty tired of winter. I actually mowed the lawn this weekend.

P.S. Sitting in fresh paint is bad. Sitting in fresh paint with an oil base is worse.

Partial
05-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Considering you started it Skin, I'm sure it's a good idea that you end it too. Keep on thinking that you're the bigger person, though, and pretending like you're doing the right thing. Must feel good to be so delusional.

Partial
05-04-2009, 04:52 PM

I think this poster should be banned for the above post. You sir seem to be the one that's obsessed.. I can see why Mad got the fuck out of here..

What? I didn't specificy who the Manny with the ugly wife is. All I said was it must be nice to live that life. I don't know who or if anyone on here lives it or not :lol: That's the kind of statement Skin has been making and pleading ignorance to all day. Funny stuff.

Oscar
05-04-2009, 05:04 PM
I'll accept Skin's advise and move on. Partial, your fourth lesson learned in life is deny everything.

SnakeLH2006
05-05-2009, 01:25 AM

Go to picture 45 on your facebook and tell me again how big and strong you are. All I see is a pigeon chested little bitch. While I'm a fattie, I'm still one of the strongest people that I know. Don't crap where you eat, as they say.

Partial.....quit talking about the facebook pages of minors on the open forum.

A couple of things questions come up:

1) Not that anyone cares, but you do acknowledge yourself as a fattie, eh, Parial, yet Snake was 185 in HS and could deadlift 500 lbs. It's the easiest lift known to man. Your 320 deadlift would make it onto Snake's shoulders as a squat. You are not strong, and nobody cares anyway.
2) Why are you looking up pics of minors on Facebook and looking at their chest?
3) I'm pretty sure after geting it it all angles on here you would realize YOU crap on your own food. But it's doubtful.
4) Ziggy is right. Maybe the cops should know about your online trangressions, perhaps?

Partial
05-05-2009, 01:35 AM

1) Not that anyone cares, but you do acknowledge yourself as a fattie, eh, Parial, yet Snake was 185 in HS and could deadlift 500 lbs. It's the easiest lift known to man. Your 320 deadlift would make it onto Snake's shoulders as a squat. You are not strong, and nobody cares anyway.
2) Why are you looking up pics of minors on Facebook and looking at their chest?
3) I'm pretty sure after geting it it all angles on here you would realize YOU crap on your own food. But it's doubtful.
4) Ziggy is right. Maybe the cops should know about your online trangressions, perhaps?

I was going to take the high road and leave this stuff, but lets get real here:

1. Good for you. I A) don't believe you, and B) couldn't care less either way. The point was the kid alluded that he could kick my ass. I went and listed off reasons why he could not.

2. Looking up pictures of minors? I'm not looking up kiddie porn dumb ass. Are you telling me you've never looked at your little bros pics or maybe a cousins? Get real dude.

3. That's because this forum has become a bunch of sheep. Everyone thinks the same thing about football, etc. I'm one of the few who actually understands the game and has an opinion that may differ from the ramblings ESPN would have them believing.

4. For looking at publically available photos that are in no way, shape or form violating the Facebook tos? You're a fucking idiot dude. Again, the dude was talking about how jacked up he is and was going to beat my ass. All I see is a skinny 120 pound 5'5-6"ish dude.

SnakeLH2006
05-05-2009, 02:53 AM

I was going to take the high road and leave this stuff, but lets get real here:

1. Good for you. I A) don't believe you, and B) couldn't care less either way. The point was the kid alluded that he could kick my ass. I went and listed off reasons why he could not.

2. Looking up pictures of minors? I'm not looking up kiddie porn dumb ass. Are you telling me you've never looked at your little bros pics or maybe a cousins? Get real dude.

3. That's because this forum has become a bunch of sheep. Everyone thinks the same thing about football, etc. I'm one of the few who actually understands the game and has an opinion that may differ from the ramblings ESPN would have them believing.

4. For looking at publically available photos that are in no way, shape or form violating the Facebook tos? You're a fucking idiot dude. Again, the dude was talking about how jacked up he is and was going to beat my ass. All I see is a skinny 120 pound 5'5-6"ish dude.

No you weren't gonna take the highroad, (cuz that is not logical for Partial as you just must just keep responding with more and more BS, no??). This is my first post on this thread where you get into it with EVERYONE. Just sick of you going apeshit with half these guys on here (and good posters to boot), and Snake is the man of reason, but again...

1) Why doubt it? 500 lbs. is nothing for any HS, much less College athlete, but again, who cares? No one. 500 lb. is nothing unless you are weak or a girl at deadlift. Snake WILL curl you at the Rat Game (and you WILL buy all Rats some shots, and Snake and Mission lap dances). Quote that.
2) Still kinda scares Snake.
3) Maybe the new Admin can take care of you. Snake feels this forum is full of good opinions, but some can't accept others' opinions. I only jumped in cuz you seem to have it out for anyone smarter than you (obviously everyone). Thus, Snake, understands now why you battle. This forum is good, and most of us let opinions go after stating our own, to insinuate that WE ARE ALL sheep is callous and foolish. How is that, but... Ok.....
4) Why must you call names? As much as other's have had problems with your posts (everyone) Snake has never called you names and is quite far from an "idiot", yet that just proves you agenda. Snake needs to comment no more. You already destroyed this thread. Hopefully the new Admin. gets a good look at your "work". Peace and good tidings.

Aaron12odgers
05-05-2009, 11:16 AM
What's up with Snake this, Snake that? Talking about yourself in third person is annoying as fuck.

Scott Campbell
05-05-2009, 11:47 AM
What's up with Snake this, Snake that? Talking about yourself in third person is annoying as fuck.

Scott Campbell says hello, and welcome to PackerRats!

Aaron12odgers
05-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Scott Campbell says hello, and welcome to PackerRats!

Aaron12odgers says thanks for the welcome, Scott!

Tyrone Bigguns
05-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Snake is ripping of Ty.

Ty is not happy.

Harlan Huckleby
05-05-2009, 08:41 PM
http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/snakeplisskenrb7.jpg

falco
05-05-2009, 08:43 PM
i can't believe I have been missing out on this thread....

Tyrone Bigguns
05-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Falco can't believe Falco has been missing out on this thread....

Fixed

Partial
05-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Since this thread is basically pointless, I'm going to educate some peeps.

Snake, I find it tough to believe you can put up 500 easily. At 185, 550 is world class aka extremely rare according to this chart.

Not trying to fuel a fire, but that chart is pretty much universally accepted.

It's certainly more than nothing. Less than 1% of the world's active weight lifters will ever achieve that. That's pretty damn rare imo.

To contrast, I'm a weakling and sit in the "novice" range on DL, and get up to intermediate on some others :P

Press is really deceptive because people use shitty form and do more a push press than an overhead perss.

http://www.exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards.html

MJZiggy
05-05-2009, 10:30 PM

Snake, I find it tough to believe you can put up 500 easily. At 185, 550 is world class aka extremely rare according to this chart.

It's certainly more than nothing. Less than 1% of the world's active weight lifters will ever achieve that. That's pretty damn rare imo.

To contrast, I'm a weakling and sit in the "novice" range on DL, and get up to intermediate on some others :P

Press is really deceptive because people use shitty form and do more a push press than an overhead perss.

P, I may have had my wine with very little food to go with it tonight, but in reading this cold, you appear to be an absolute pompous idiot. You are going to educate peeps? First that takes actually being right about something. Second, maybe he's world class--how the hell can you be sure he's not, having never met him? Every sport has them, hell I can leg press several times my body weight. Who gives a shit? I weigh 90 freaking pounds and could lay you flat on the pavement in one well-placed punch and if that doesn't work, the kick that follows would take care of it. I was the youngest with 5 brothers. Never discount that. You don't know shit about any of these people you post with yet you continue to make assumptions about them, and frankly discount and underestimate who they are as people--that's clear even just from reading their posts. I find that disgraceful. Get over yourself. You say that you don't think you've done anything to be banned for. I bet you said that last time too. How about the time before that? Certainly the first time you were banned you realized you really screwed up, and yet you threaten to do the same thing over again to people. Their lives are none of your business. I got $20 says there's no way he lets this go. Takers? Anyone?

Tyrone Bigguns
05-05-2009, 10:34 PM
I weigh 90 freaking pounds and could lay you flat on the pavement in one well-placed punch and if that doesn't work, the kick that follows would take care of it.

Thin and deadly!

Ty is fully engorged!

MJZiggy
05-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Aw shit. Here we go again.

Partial
05-05-2009, 10:36 PM

P, I may have had my wine with very little food to go with it tonight, but in reading this cold, you appear to be an absolute pompous idiot. You are going to educate peeps? First that takes actually being right about something. Second, maybe he's world class--how the hell can you be sure he's not, having never met him? Every sport has them, hell I can leg press several times my body weight. Who gives a shit? I weigh 90 freaking pounds and could lay you flat on the pavement in one well-placed punch and if that doesn't work, the kick that follows would take care of it. I was the youngest with 5 brothers. Never discount that. You don't know shit about any of these people you post with yet you continue to make assumptions about them, and frankly discount and underestimate who they are as people--that's clear even just from reading their posts. I find that disgraceful. Get over yourself. You say that you don't think you've done anything to be banned for. I bet you said that last time too. How about the time before that? Certainly the first time you were banned you realized you really screwed up, and yet you threaten to do the same thing over again to people. Their lives are none of your business. I got $20 says there's no way he lets this go. Takers? Anyone?

I'll be a taker. 20 bucks plz.

Tyrone Bigguns
05-05-2009, 10:38 PM

Ty never knew you were 90 pounds!!!

Are you sure you are really from wisco? Did your parents adopt you?

SnakeLH2006
05-05-2009, 11:16 PM

C'mon Partial, you kidding me man? You were already called out twice for using this alias account before. 22 posts, but only show up defending Partial...I could search for the links, but you know it's true. Truly funny though, says Snake. Let's see your email address with this account. Pretty sure it's the same on your Partial account, but..ah...ok...:lol:

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/snakeplisskenrb7.jpg

"And that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold Snake said so." Gimme a beer.

Freak Out
05-05-2009, 11:50 PM

Dude...she is a wisp of a thing.

Partial
05-06-2009, 01:02 AM
C'mon Partial, you kidding me man? You were already called out twice for using this alias account before. 22 posts, but only show up defending Partial...I could search for the links, but you know it's true. Truly funny though, says Snake. Let's see your email address with this account. Pretty sure it's the same on your Partial account, but..ah...ok...:lol:

How many times do I have to say it? I have no idea who said person is and why they feel the need to comment on this stuff. Some noobie. Definitely not me. Unlike Skin, I'm a man of my word.

SnakeLH2006
05-06-2009, 01:09 AM

How many times do I have to say it? I have no idea who said person is and why they feel the need to comment on this stuff. Some noobie. Definitely not me. Unlike Skin, I'm a man of my word.

Snake, Skin, and Partial are all bastards to a degree. But where you digress, is that in reality (yes it's true we live in a real world) Snake and Skin post truths whether those at the other end like it or not. Most all Rats like us as, we speak truth, yet you sir, Partial, do not. I'm removing myself from this discussion as Snake is better than that, as.... I could get into it, but, alas, will not, as I'm sure Skin will be here soon to alleviate your worries. Snake would rather not get involved. 8-)

BTW...Snake is nothing but a man of his word. I WILL curl you at the Rat Game and you WILL buy everyone drinks/lapdances. :shock: :lol:

MJZiggy
05-06-2009, 02:24 AM

I have been referred to in myriad ways, but never a wisp, dear.

SnakeLH2006
05-06-2009, 02:29 AM

Pics or it's not true. :oops:

MJZiggy
05-06-2009, 02:44 AM

Dude, he's met me...as have a dozen others on this board.

SnakeLH2006
05-06-2009, 02:53 AM

Dude, he's met me...as have a dozen others on this board.

Snake likes pics. :D

Aaron12odgers
05-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Snake, Skin, and Partial are all bastards to a degree.

Snake, Aaron12odgers is not Partial. Aaron12odgers is his own person. However, Aaron12odgers thinks Snake and Tyrone Bigguns are one and the same. Aaron12odgers thinks that because they both like to refer to themselves in third person. That's just want Aaron12odgers thinks. What Aaron12odgers thinks is not that important since Aaron12odgers is new here.

hoosier
05-06-2009, 08:02 AM

:lol:

Administrator
05-06-2009, 09:18 AM
Unlike Skin, I'm a man of my word.

Partial, I asked both of you nicely to please stop this kind of stuff. If you believe it, fine, but please don't state it publicly. I know you guys have some long-winded feud going and I'm not here to be a babysitter.

As far as I can tell you're both adults, but lets think a bit before we post and stop throwing out one liners that others feel compelled to respond to. The feud never ends then, because then the response insults you, and you respond, and that response insults someone else and they respond.....

Somebody said here, a couple of weeks ago that the "bigger man walks away". Maybe that is happening?

Partial
05-06-2009, 11:51 AM
I think you're talking to the wrong guy to be honest. I've asked for 100% disconnect yet Skin has refused on multiple occasions.

He's insisted for the past month that I'm a "liar", yet has refused to back up his claims.

Would love to not have to deal with that yahoo.

mraynrand
05-06-2009, 11:56 AM
I think you're talking to the wrong guy to be honest. I've asked for 100% disconnect yet Skin has refused on multiple occasions.

He's insisted for the past month that I'm a "liar", yet has refused to back up his claims.

Would love to not have to deal with that yahoo.

Then don't. 'Walk' away. Can you do it? A big man wouldn't continually rip on another and then expect him not to respond. Seriously, the constant ripping on others, especially when you know you insulted them enough to require a response, has to stop. I can write this, because I have never engaged in such behaviour.

Sincerely, Retailguy :wink: