PDA

View Full Version : Terminator 4: Salvation (Christian Bale) Who's Pumped? Links

SnakeLH2006
05-02-2009, 03:19 AM
Man is Snake pumped for this shit. Woulda watched it anyway as Terminator 1 is top 10 EVER. And T2 was pretty good. T3 was OK if you liked the first 2 movies (but Snake fucked up and brought his g-friend at the time and she bitched and moaned about how fake/stupid it was)...Don't do that. Unless your g-friend/wife has seen the other flicks don't do it...Man was Snake annoyed at that shit and detracted from the movie experience. :(

Anyway, just showed a few of my non-media/Internet savvy buds some clips on Youtube (Youtube is HD now, yay) of the new Terminator 4 clips as Christian Bale (one of Snake's fave actors) is John Connor and signed on to do 3 films (a trilogy) depicting what happens in the future after the apocolypse after T3.

First off...the FOX show (Sarah Conner Chronicles was well acted and very good TV...and the finale of season 2 was just nuts....Fox might not renew it cuz of ratings, but go on Hulu or Fox.com and watch it...just as good as the movies) is pretty damn good. And goddamn robot sex never looked so good with Summer Glau, the Terminator protector for young John Conner in the show. Snake would do things to her that she wasn't programmed for to say the very least.

http://www.fox.com/terminator/images/bios_summer.png

Snake loves the Terminator movies and putting in Christian Bale just solidifies this for $200-$400 million box office mojo for the next 3 films.

Love to hear what ya think, as here's 3 HD trailers to drool over and damn it looks amazing but better yet (love the plot..a spoiler came out a year ago as they've changed it since...thank god...where Connor was killed at the end of the new T4 and the Terminators put his skin on robot at the end so the humans think he's alive...but alas, it's not that now...no, he lives on)...

Anything Bale's in is good in a movie (American Psycho, Machinist, Batman, Rescue Dawn..yada yada), esp. the Terminator franchise, plus old ass Arnie is getting a cameo (very secret right now, but you know they prob. took his voice and morphed his face on a T-1000 for this movie...it's still cool as the Governator is pretty old now...Hell he was 56 in T3!!!!!)

Anyway, here's the 3 HD trailers, enjoy, as Snake will be seeing this shit in a few weeks and is pretty jacked....:

Trailer #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUwqMAiUgho
Trailer #2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytoTNz_1ob8
Trailer #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcg5t0mT8V4

Man, and to add one more thing...look at that Trailer #3 HD vid and the music seems good (Nine Inch Nails), but fighting robots in a post-apocalypic future looks grim, but seeing and hearing Bale do it....damn it looks nuts when that chopper lands on a Terminator and Conner blasts some rounds into his skull regardless....Looks pretty good. Love bleak ass movies with a human element. WATCH trailer #3 and form your opinion..Looks pretty well acted and a blockbuster for sure. Damn that Bale dude can act. Snake is pumped up. Enjoy. :)

mraynrand
05-02-2009, 06:28 AM
Fuck you, asshole.

SnakeLH2006
05-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Fuck you, asshole.

LOL, Snake hopes it came from this clip.. :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUZgPfdkWis

mraynrand
05-02-2009, 11:21 PM
Fuck you, asshole.

yep, that's it. I like that he had the option to say Fuck you or Fuck you, asshole. Terminators know how to kill - and insult.

I'm pumped for the next trilogy. It looks like they are going to have self-aware terminators who think they are human. Oh, the dilemma! Oh, the Humanity! Terminator meets I, Robot meets Blade Runner.

One question: How the hell are they gonna top the chase scene with the crane?
Answer: Swarming driver-less robotic motorcycles

SnakeLH2006
05-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Fuck you, asshole.

yep, that's it. I like that he had the option to say Fuck you or Fuck you, asshole. Terminators know how to kill - and insult.

I'm pumped for the next trilogy. It looks like they are going to have self-aware terminators who think they are human. Oh, the dilemma! Oh, the Humanity! Terminator meets I, Robot meets Blade Runner.

The action scenes look insane from the trailers, but that only gets you so far...Transformers anyone?? LOL, I'm sure it's gonna beast as far as action/scenes, but Snake is really pumped with Christian Bale as the lead, John Conner. I don't know about how many of you view movies (Snake's seen 'em all) but any movie Bale is in has a really gritty, realistic way of following his character. From what I read, it looks like a reboot of the franchise for the Trilogy, aka Batman with Bale. Serious human issues, emotions, etc. as all 3 Terminators were good to excellent movies, but that last trailer #3 looks gritty as all hell (and this gist was, that Terminator ((Sam Worthington)) is a Terminator who was programmed to think he's human. Such a mind fuck is this stuff, but Snake would take a human-element drama over action scenes anyday (it looks great on the HD, yes, but sometimes, ok most of the time UNDERDELIVERS on the story) thus, this looks like both, just look at those trailers. Man am I pumped, though, Bale and Terminator in one movie??? Arny looked stale in T3, not his fault though, just age, but seeing what happens in the future with state-of-the-art HD tech with a great story (sounds like it from all Snake got off the web) is just Terminator heaven. This will be the top blockbuster of the summer. If this doesn't get $300 million Box Office with Bale, I'd be shocked.

SnakeLH2006
05-03-2009, 02:15 AM
BTW, just to get the juices going..Snake was just a kid, but this was released again on Youtube recently..a rare movie teaser (only in the theatres that most of us missed that led you to believe Arnold was a "bad" Terminator but just spikes the juices and is a must see):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us3ggae8-Ec

AWESOME. Before the age of spoilers, etc. which is why the end of T4 is anyone's guess, cuz spoilers made them rewrite/edit/recast the end of T4 but Snake is happy. Anyway, that clip was from 1991. Wow that looks good though...as my PS3 BluRay edition of T2 and the original is just amazing too.

But even to see this clip is something and rare..got a link recently and have/did have a hard to finding it with search engines on Youtube. Most on there say it's the best teaser EVER. Hard to refute that. Who woulda thunk Arny was good in T2? Not I.....Love that clip. 8-)

And to answer this:

You never seen Snake on his Katana crotchrocket. Was just on there tonite and somehow survived the last 3 summers of:

2006: Old lady stops in the middle of road and Snake jumps, yes jumps off her tailgate and lands 50 feet from the car off her car. Miraculous, yes. No injury.

2007: Snake's buddy tips his rocket in garage tailgating wasted and takes it out for spin. Dumps it 100 yards later. Numerous injuries, scars....3 weeks in bad shape. Bike is messed. Fixes it.

2008: WI Indian dude takes left turn in the wrong in front of Snake. Snake has 1 sec. to make a decision. Pulls bike down on his left side to avoid the head-on...dude's fault, wrecks bike again, minor scars, and maxes out bike (repairs self) to beast ass looking machine.

2009: Ride daily so far. Beast looking bike. Very, very wary of others.

2010 plus: Prob. dead, as Snake loves the Rocket, and will ride till he dies.

That's why I'm excited for Packer 2009 football and T4. Life is a gamble. We all die. Just hope that Snake gets by this year again.

:shock: :lol: