Patler
05-02-2009, 06:46 AM
Packers released NT Fred Bledsoe.

KYPack
05-02-2009, 08:19 AM
Freddie, we hardly knew ye.

Fritz
05-02-2009, 08:32 AM
When I saw the title, I thought, man, is Drew Bledsoe really still in this league? No way!

But ol' Fred...somebody's next door neighbor. Guess he can go back to his suburban home, put on his checkered pants and polo shirt, and get that push lawn mower out. Maybe wash the car in the driveway, maybe fire up the barbeque later...

denverYooper
05-02-2009, 11:25 AM
When I saw the title, I thought, man, is Drew Bledsoe really still in this league? No way!

But ol' Fred...somebody's next door neighbor. Guess he can go back to his suburban home, put on his checkered pants and polo shirt, and get that push lawn mower out. Maybe wash the car in the driveway, maybe fire up the barbeque later...

Throw in some coldies and that sounds like a heckuva weekend.

Badgerinmaine
05-02-2009, 06:24 PM

You know, for a moment, that was my first thought, too. or, that someone was bringing back a very old thread.

SnakeLH2006
05-03-2009, 03:03 AM

Throw in some coldies and that sounds like a heckuva weekend.

Coldies...BBQ. Where at, and if former NFL QB Bledsoe is there, that is good times. Where at? :wink: Hey Fritz, I'll let Drew come out for appetizers. Not her, she'lll just be bringing out appetizers. 8-)