PDA

View Full Version : Lenny McGill goes to the Broncos

RashanGary
05-03-2009, 10:16 AM
He was one of the Packers area scouts for the last few years. He's getting a promotion to go to Denver. I'll bet he was a good, hard worker who's earned his way up.

That said, I look forward to Ted being able to add his own touch to this scouting department. Ted is an old school defense first, football guy. I think he'll try to find a young guy who has an appreciation for physical football.

MJZiggy
05-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Have any players recently ended their careers that would make good options?

retailguy
05-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Have any players recently ended their careers that would make good options?

Brett Favre? :shock: :whist:

MJZiggy
05-03-2009, 01:54 PM
THAT WOULD MAKE GOOD OPTIONS!!!

I was waiting to see who'd come up with that one... :lol: Can you see Brett scouting for Ted???

Gunakor
05-03-2009, 02:02 PM

I was waiting to see who'd come up with that one... :lol: Can you see Brett scouting for Ted???

No. Hell no. I am hoping the two of them can put the past behind them long enough to have a decent number retirement and Packer HOF induction ceremony, but no way in hell I could see the two of them working together for any amount of time.

MJZiggy
05-03-2009, 02:21 PM

No. Hell no. I am hoping the two of them can put the past behind them long enough to have a decent number retirement and Packer HOF induction ceremony, but no way in hell I could see the two of them working together for any amount of time.

Perhaps when hell freezes over, dear.