PDA

View Full Version : I know this is in the wrong place but....

b bulldog
07-15-2006, 04:07 PM
the heat and humidity sucks, can't even go outside without sweating. Can't wait for mid September!

b bulldog
07-15-2006, 04:09 PM
Philly opens camp in five days :D :smile:

Fosco33
07-15-2006, 04:12 PM
I love SoCal for this very reason! Although, we pay for this weather.

Well, time for golf and then a BBQ - no need for bug spray or heavy deoderant :cool:

GrnBay007
07-15-2006, 04:54 PM
the heat and humidity sucks, can't even go outside without sweating. Can't wait for mid September!

Bad here too bulldog, it was 96 in the shade at 10am and the humidity sucks. I did some lawn work last night between 8 and 9 and it wasn't too bad.

woodbuck27
07-15-2006, 04:55 PM
I love SoCal for this very reason! Although, we pay for this weather.

Well, time for golf and then a BBQ - no need for bug spray or heavy deoderant :cool:

No Kidding!

You even get away with wearing a knitted sweater this time of year. jk

MJZiggy
07-15-2006, 05:19 PM
Well, time for golf and then a BBQ - no need for bug spray or heavy deoderant

Now you know you're my bud and everything, but....asshole!!! :wink:

I'm just sitting in my office having a good sauna, but after wishing and waiting for summer to get here, there is no way I'm gonna complain now, even if I actually melt.

Mazzin
07-15-2006, 05:51 PM
104 degrees here today, With 100 % humidity....it was INSANE!

4and12to12and4
07-15-2006, 06:00 PM
I am such a sissy, sitting here at my sister's house (Pearl City, IL Pop. 800 -- Go Wolves) and am used to air conditioning in my condo, sweating my balls off in 93 degree temperature, fantasizing about the Pack whippin' the Bears asses opening day. ......................................Wait a minute, just realized I've had 8 Miller Lite's and it seems kinda cool in here. Scratch the previous comments. Feelin' pretty good!! Go Pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

oregonpackfan
07-15-2006, 07:48 PM
One nice aspect of living in the Pacific Northwest is the low humidity. I remember those hot, humid Wisconsin summer days.

People out in the west have no idea what humidity is until they travel in the eastern half of the USA.

Oregonpackfan

Fosco33
07-15-2006, 09:15 PM
Well, time for golf and then a BBQ - no need for bug spray or heavy deoderant

Now you know you're my bud and everything, but....asshole!!! :wink:

I'm just sitting in my office having a good sauna, but after wishing and waiting for summer to get here, there is no way I'm gonna complain now, even if I actually melt.

:lol:

Well, to be fair, we were supposed to go camping near Big Bear this weekend but postponed due to our wonderful wildfire season...

Now, time to get drunk and watch some movies in the A/C. Anyone for a drink? Where's Murphy when you need him?

woodbuck27
07-15-2006, 10:12 PM
I am such a sissy, sitting here at my sister's house (Pearl City, IL Pop. 800 -- Go Wolves) and am used to air conditioning in my condo, sweating my balls off in 93 degree temperature, fantasizing about the Pack whippin' the Bears asses opening day. ......................................Wait a minute, just realized I've had 8 Miller Lite's and it seems kinda cool in here. Scratch the previous comments. Feelin' pretty good!! Go Pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Ex cell ent !! :mrgreen:

Post here alot. . . . and often 4and12to12and4. :mrgreen:

GO PACKERS !!! GO - BRETT FAVRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and GO AHMAN and DDDDDD DONALD 'the driver' DRIVER. . .

Hey Tausch and Chad your 'the Men TO GET IT TO REAL ". . .

AL for God's sake maan - com monnn - for the sake of ALL things RESPOSIBLE . . GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER ! WE REALLY NEED YOU TO FIGHT FOR MORE.

WOODSON. . . SCREW YOU ! WHO DO YOU IMAGINE YOU ARE ? YOUR in Green Bay now . . . so get REAL.

HENDO. . .KEEP em HONEST !

SAMKON. . . YOU ARE the MAN ! SHOW THEM ALL.

HEY AJ WELCOME ABOARD 'the cruise ship ' USS - ALL IS POSSIBLE ' we expect alot from all you Rookies.

YOU are . . . .OUR FUTURE.

GO PACKERS !!!! for sure.

Oscar
07-16-2006, 08:20 AM
It's gonna be 98 with a heat index of 105 here in missuori today and alllnext week. Work is gonna suck. I work in a shop where the only A/C I'm around is when someones car or truck needs the A/C repaired. Ok.. pitty party over. Gotta get some yard work done before it gets super hot. Stay cool everyone. :smile:

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Well I live in maryland, and I really can't complain about the summers or the winters. In a normal summer, but of course their always a exception, the temperture doesn't get over 90-92 and the humdity is usually pretty low. In the winter it doesn't usually get that far bolew frezzing, but again their are some exceptions. Overall the seasons are pretty fair around this part of country, but if got to live next to the packers like some of you guys, i would never complain.